HIS REPLACED BRIDE || JIN FF...

By ishifictions

I'LL RUIN YOU HIS SERIES SECOND BOOK More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
PREFACE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CARAT DAY 😚
LET'S TALK!!
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER
I'M BEING SERIOUS
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19

CHAPTER 8

678 87 109
By ishifictions

Splash!!!!

And here I was inside the pool and my dear husband looked at me with his hot smirk, I'm annoyed but can't deny about his hotness.

YN : What the hell Jin?

He didn't even say anything and just turned his heels to leave.

YN : At least help me out.

He scoffed and turned his head to look back at me who's literally shivering inside this cold fucking pool.

Jin : If I wanted to help you I wouldn't have gave you the trouble at the first position.

With that he walked away but I can't move because of my heels getting stuck to the pool drainer inside. My body was shivering badly and here I sneezed, god no I don't want to catch cold.

Taehyung : Oh god!!

I heard this handsome man gasp and he immediately jumped into the feel,

Taehyung : Should I help you?

His words made me laugh as after getting all drenched already he's asking for permission.

YN : Of course dumb head, otherwise why did you jump in the pool?

I saw how his ears turned to red shade which is clear he's embarrassed cute!! But not my type.

Taehyung : How did you end up here?

YN : Just help me already I'm shivering.

He nods and went inside the water to help me with my stucked heels.

We were finally out of the pool and he ran away like didn't even wait for me to say anything strange? I looked at myself and sighed thinking how the fuck I'm gonna go back to our booth?

Taehyung : Here!!

He passes me bathrobe while breathing heavily and I looked at him and then to bathrobe, such a good man.

YN : Thank you.

He smiled and then I noticed his boxy smile, which is rare to be seen honestly.

YN : What's your name?

Taehyung : It's Kim taehyung mam!!

YN : Don't call me mam it makes feel old.

Taehyung : But you're my boss's wife so---

YN : Oh he doesn't take me as one so just call me YN!! But if you want to add surname then add Kim not Min.

He nods with confused face and I know he must be freaking out because of my weird answer.

.....

After finally finishing with the campaign I was finally back home, I didn't saw him after he went away leaving me all shivering in the pool.

I sneezed and here I'm pissed because I get the worst cold and because of some handsome jerk here I'm suffering.

I looked around and saw he's not in the living room, well he rarely sits here rather his spot is gym or the room, that's it.

I walked upstairs to the room and saw it empty as well, so must be in gym or maybe not back home yet. I sneezed again and now I know I need some medicine but they won't work on me, so will make some home remedy but before that gonna check gym cause he's my remedy out of everything in the world.

After changing I was about to walk out of the room but bumped into something really hard and looking up I saw it's actually him, the reason behind my red nose because of continuous sneezing.

I noticed he's actually wearing T-shirt but it's sticking to his body because of his sweaty body, was he working out?

Jin : Done eye raping me?

He said with hoarse voice and I shook my head with a cheeky smile.

YN : I don't believe in imagination, rather want it to be done practically.

I tiptoed and placed a kiss on his jaw and bite a little as well and the best part he didn't backed off , with that I just walked out of the room with a smirk cause I do know he didn't let any woman touch him so the man is desperate inside I can sense it.

JIN'S POV

I sighed heavily thinking about what the actual heck just happened?

This girl needs to be ruined.

I walked inside and pulled out my phone from the pocket and dialled my secretary's number.

Taehyung : Yes hyung!

Jin ; Hyung?

Taehyung : office hours are over so now don't be grumpy.

Jin : Whatever, I have a task for you.

Taehyung : What is it?

Jin : I want you to find all the weakness and the things that could trigger my wife.

Taehyung : Why? Are you going to protect her From all of that?

I can imagine the face with glint of tease on him on the other side of call but I'll just break his delusional mind.

Jin : No!! Not to protect but to make her face all of it.

Taehyung : WHAT??

Jin : I want it done in an hour.

Taehyung : B--

I didn't let him finish his sentence just hung up the call and threw the phone in the bed, while making my way to the bathroom .

......

YN'S POV

I was busy eating my breakfast but then saw my Greek god looking husband walking down stairs while on call with someone , I can never stop myself from admiring him, can't believe he's my husband.

He looked at me for a millisecond and my heart got onto treadmill, I wonder when he'll have the look of heart eyes for me just the way I do 24/7.

Without sparing any second glance he walked away and I just looked at walking back. I looked at the plate placed in front of me, which made me sigh heavily as I've been cooking for him but he's not even turning to the kitchen.

Let's see how long you gonna resist Mr husband because I'm going to make you head over heels for me.

Anyways I got a job to do as well so should get finished with my breakfast real quick. Can't get late.

....

A kid entered inside my cabin and I smiled a little to her with my questioning gaze.

Kid : My mother is visiting the doctor so I thought to come and meet you when I saw you getting inside.

I frowned because what must be the reason to meet me? As far I know I'm seeing this face for the first time.

YN : Do you know me?

She shook her head,

Kid : I just know one thing that you married my man.

YN : My man?

I asked getting pissed like okay I know she's just a kid but again no one is allowed to claim him, because it's what I'm gona do.

Kid : Yes my man, he gave me chocolate once and I asked him to marry me and he said yes.

I scoffed at the audacity for that fucking cheater husband, does he not know his wife is possessive.

YN : I don't feel sorry for you dear, so just look at that door.

I pointed towards the door and she glanced back at it with confused face,

YN : Use that and get out of my cabin.

I tried my best to not growl in front of a kid , her lips trembled which I know is because of verge of crying .

YN : Look cry if you want but not in my cabin and especially in front of me it's a Big NO!!

I gave her one last eye roll and walked out of my cabin . I guess I should have some coke to get my cells cool down. The audacity of that kid to claim my man as hers and the audacity of my husband to agree on her fucking childish wish.

....

JIN'S POV

I'm sitting on my chair inside my office with the file containing details of my dear obsessed wife.

Taehyung is standing in front of my desk with his hands at back, looking at his face and I can sense he's not happy by my acts but that girl chose hell by her own hands and now she has to suffer.

So she's allergic to peanuts, interesting. Okay I got what time do for today.

Placing the file on the table I stood up to leave but stopped hearing him.

Taehyung : Boss !! If you're going to do all of this it can risk her life.

Jin : And I'll make sure to make her feel death every fucking time .

He gave me disbelief look full of disappointment but who cares?

.....

Coming back home I found the house empty, is she late today. I placed the box on the table and walked upstairs to my room to freshen up.

After changing into comfortable sweat pants with my T-shirt it was heaven. Coming down stairs I smirked seeing her looking at the box with confused face .

Jin : They're for you honey!

She lift her gaze towards me and looked at me shocked not really expecting something from me.

YN : Really?

I hummed and with a wide smile she opened the box and saw cookies.

YN : Cookies? I love cookies but do they have peanuts inside?

I shook my head and pulled her hair strand to the back of her ear which made her face all blushed, I know I have a effect on her .

Jin : I know you're allergic to peanuts.

She again looked at me with shock,

YN : You got information about my likes and dislikes?

She ask looking at me with so much love or should I say obsession? Anyways both the emotions have nothing to do with me even if they're meant for me.

Jin : Have a bite, I specially made a order from famous bakery.

She smiles and picked up the cookie and finally took the bite .

YN : They taste amazing.

I nod and she ate the whole cookie and here i smirked when I saw slowly how her face is getting red and here she held her throat breathing heavily.

YN : Wha---*cough* yo-- *cough*you lied to me right?

*coughs*

I smirked and grabbed her jaw to face me.

Jin : Your fault to trust your sinner husband.

To be continued!!

Who's the cutest author to give double update ?

Lol of course that's me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 428 27
The second book to Sexual Teacher
967 59 12
"You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about" Here presenting some oneshots that will dive you into fictitious world BTS all members...
11.9K 318 18
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 �...
PT. 2 : ALICE By sopeworld

Mystery / Thriller

131K 14.8K 26
welcome back to wonderland! + mad hatter sequel