š’“š‘œš“Š š’·š‘’š“š‘œš“ƒš‘” š“Œš’¾š“‰š’½...

By Theeggowaffels

" so why can't you see you belong with me you belong with me " " and you've got a smile that could light up t... More

The cast
Famous Birthdays
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
Volume 002
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
Volume 003
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
Epiloge
NEW WALKER BOOKS

011

3.6K 85 53
By Theeggowaffels

🩷Rory💙✓⃝10 minutes ago
💋🎀📞🌳
🎵-Feather - Sabrina Carpenter

999,912,198

💬
200,099

9,100,928

Walker Scobell ✓⃝
Pretty

McKenna Grace✓⃝
Caption is giving
- reply
💙Rory🩷✓⃝
Ikr

Leah Sava Jeffries ✓⃝
Iv never seen two hotter sisters

Aryan Simhadri ✓⃝
OMG DUDE IM WAITING FOR WHEN I BE ON YOUR TIKTOK AS THE STAR
- reply
💙Rory🩷✓⃝
SOOOOONNNN

User51e
DID YALL SEE BRADYS STREAM
- reply
USERS3)
Nah cuz Walker be talking about Aurora

Usrt52
Ughhh gorgeous

Uset62b
She feeding us

~💻~

Walker sat in front of his computer, headset on . He adjusted the camera angle, making sure everything was just right for the stream.

"Alright, we're live," Brady announced, his voice crackling through the microphone. "Hey chat "

Walker flashed a smile at the camera " I'm a - imma open the stream on my phone just so -"

" ya cool just make sure to mute it "

" alright let's buddy up should we get into the game ?" Brady asks

" let's do it !"

~💻~

After playing a few rounds , Walker and Brady decided to just chill and talk to the chat.

Walker started showing off riptide to the chat " ya they had a whole meeting to decide if I could keep it or not like I was threatening to steal it "

Brady started laughing reading the responses in the chat .

Walker noticed his screen lighting up , he picked it up and a huge smile spread across his face

Rory❤️🎀

Rory🩷🎀
Hey walkie 💓

Hey Rory❤️

Rory🩷🎀
I miss you jackass

I know who wouldn't miss me

"What's got you blushing like that Scobell " Brady's voice boomed through his shared headset

"Uh, it's just... nothing, really,"

Brady raised an eyebrow, a knowing smirk playing on his lips. "Come on Walker I know that grin she texted you didn't she ?"

Walker hesitated for a moment, his mind racing as he contemplated how to respond.

"Well, there is a girl," he began, his words tentative yet sincere. "She's - she's amazing, you know? Every time I talk to her my hear like skips a beat. She's funny, she's kind, and really beautiful she's my best friend and her smile ! She's got these eyes that wow and her hair I - I really like her "

Brady's eyes widened in surprise, his grin widening with each word. "Sounds like you're head over heels, buddy," he remarked playfully. "But who is she?"

Walker hesitated . He wanted to tell Brady the truth, to share his feelings for Aurora with his best friend, but something held him back. He knew brady knew who she was , it was kinda obvious but you know there on stream .

"She's a girl, okay ?" he replied, his voice tinged with emotion. "But she's special. Really special."

~💻~

After the stream , Walker found himself lying on his bed . The room was quiet, save for the faint hum of the ceiling fan above him. With a sigh, he reached for his phone, his thoughts drifting back to Aurora.

As he scrolled through his contacts, his heart raced with anticipation. He hesitated for a moment, his thumb hovering over her name, before finally summoning the courage to make the call. The phone rang once, twice, before Aurora's voice filled the line.

"Hey walkie "

"Hey,Rory sorry did I wake you up "

" nah don't worry just came back with Violet from ice skating "

— You Belong with me —
Yall if u have ideas or want something in the book comment ! Don't be silent readers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 543 28
š’²šµš» š’øš’¶š“ˆš“‰: š’·š‘œš‘œš“€ š“‰š“Œš‘œ . . . š“¢š“¾š“¶š“¶š“®š“» š“’š“Ŗš“¶š“¹š“«š“®š“µš“µ has been friends with Lauren Madden for only a few months, but they've quickly...
46.8K 1.1K 49
"I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you" "I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you" IN WHICH one of her friends...
17.1K 433 18
!! DISCONTINUED AS OF 9/10/24 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE !! ā šŽš‚š„š€š šš‹š”š„ š„š˜š„š’, š‹šŽšŽšŠšˆšš† šˆš šŒšˆšš„.. šˆ š…š„š„š‹ š‹šˆšŠš„ šˆ šŒšˆš†š‡...
67.2K 1.8K 29
"š¢ š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š°šžššš« š”š¢š¬ š¢š§š¢š­š¢ššš„ šØš§ šš šœš”ššš¢š§ š«šØš®š§š š¦š² š§šžšœš¤, šœš”ššš¢š§ š«šØš®š§š š¦š² š§šžšœš¤" "@š°ššš„š¤šžš«š¬šœ...