Short Stories

By RainyNights95

18++ Collection of few shots of fictional and non fictional stories. enjoy More

[ 1 ] Their Little Secret
[ 2 ] Their Little Secret
[ 3 ] Their Little Secret
[ 1 ] Meant to You Forever
[ 2 ] Meant to You Forever
[ 3 ] Meant to You Forever
[ 4 ] Meant to You Forever
Alert
[ 1 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 2 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 3 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 4 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
*Warning*
[ 5 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 6 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 7 ] Hidden Ties of Passion
[ 1 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 2 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 3 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 4 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 5 ] A Love Transcending Time
[ 6 ] A Love Transcending Time
Sunrise Serenade
[ 1 ] Bound to You
[ 3 ] Bound to You
[ 4 ] Bound to You
[ 5 ] Bound to You
[ 6 ] Bound to You
[ 7 ] Bound to You
[ 8 ] Bound to You
[ 9 ] Bound to You
[ 1 ] Forever Again
[ 2 ] Forever Again
[ 3 ] Forever Again
[ 4 ] Forever Again
[ 5 ] Forever Again
[ 6 ] Forever Again
[ 1 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 2 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 3 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 4 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 5 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 6 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 7 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 8 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 9 ] Threads of Revenge
[ 1 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 2 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 3 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 4 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 5 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 6 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 7 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 8 ] Perfection of Imperfection
[ 9 ] Perfection of Imperfection

[ 2 ] Bound to You

1.6K 165 15
By RainyNights95

Sanyukta and Randhir lying on the bed after experiencing the heaven pleasure.

"So who do you have in your family?" She asked tracing her finger on his chest.

"None. And don't ask me that question again." He said in cold tone.

"But why? I know about your parents. They're alive." She said thus he grabbed her face harshly.

"Don't fucking ever ask me about them. I made it clear. They're nothing for me. I don't want to hurt you." He said squeezing her cheeks in anger and she pushes him with force.

"I fucking don't care what problem you have with your parents. I was just curious. And don't fucking touch me like that again. I'm the mother of your child. Learn to respect me." She said coming out of the bed and wrapped the sheet around her naked frame.

"Sanyukta, I didn't meant to hurt you. It just... I don't share good bond them." He said trying to hold her hand but she moved back.

"Is it my fault that you don't share good bond with your parents? How would I know if you don't tell me." She said looking at him with moist eyes.

Her emotions!!! He goes to her and pulls her closer.

"I'm sorry. I'll tell you about it some other day. I promise I'll think before speaking to you like this. Just forgive me one last time." He said brushing his thumb on her cheek and wipes her tears.

"Ok. One last time but you owe me chocolate cake and muffins and pizza and gummy bears." She said with a pout and he laughed kissing her pout.

"I'll give everything you wants." He said making her sits on the bed and goes on his knees.

She undone the sheet and wides her legs. He digs his face in there and planted feathery kisses in her cunt. She grasped his hair and pushed his head more in her.

She rolls her eyes as he thrusts his tongue in her pussy. He bites there and she moaned loudly. She clutched his hair tightly and pressed his head more in her. He licked her cunt pushing his tongue in her again and again. He pumped his finger and licked her cunt with his mouth. He adds two more fingers and her breath hitched feeling pleasure. He continued pumping his fingers and her pussy clenched around his fingers. He increased his speed and moved his fingers fasters.

"Ohh fuckkk... Randhirrr..." She screamed his name and her cum filled his mouth.

He licked her cum with his tongue and sucked her pussy hard making her arched back in pleasure. He come over to her and kissed her lips passionately. She could feel herself in the kiss and wrapped her hands around his neck.

He was sucking her upper lips and she was having sweet time with his lower lips. The kiss become more intense and he pinched her waist thus she opens her mouth. He entered his tongue in her mouth and started tasting her mouth. She moaned as he sucked her tongue hard. His tongue played with her tongue n she was enjoying his foreplay. She pushed his tongue by her tongue n entered in his mouth. Her tongue explored his mouth and sucked his tongue which makes him groaned in pleasure. Both were dominated in this kiss and fight with each other. He sucked her lips and explored her mouth one more time. They sucked each other lips one last time and broke the kiss. They were breathing heavily and trying to get some oxygen.

"Do you want to go further?" He asked brushing his thumb on her cheek.

"Yes and No. I mean I'm hungry for food." She said biting her lips shyly and he smiled kissing her forehead.

"Then we'll continue at night." He said getting up and took her into the bathroom.

********************

A month Later

Sanyu enters the room and found him standing at the balcony. She walks to him and stood beside him.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked biting her lips nervously.

"You want to know about my parents. Right?" He asked back.

"Only if you're comfortable." She said entwinning their fingers.

He sits in a wooden chair and pulls her in his lap.

"I was accused for molestation and murder." He said thus she widens her eyes in shock.

"You what? But how?" She asked in shock.

"I had a big brother named Vikrant. He was five years elder than me. I was 17 when that incident happened. He had a girlfriend whose name was Vanessa. She used to came our home. My parents also liked her. She became everyone's favourite. I also didn't have any problem with her because for me, my brother's happiness mattered. It's just another day. I was in my room and doing my school work. Venessa came in my room and started seducing me. I became aware of her intentions and got angry at her. I shouted at her and asked her to leave my room but it's already late. My brother saw us and he slapped me because she told him that I blackmailed her. That fucking bitch... my own parents didn't trust me at that time. They blamed for molestation which I never did." He said gritting his teeth and she squeezed his palm.

"And then? What happened?" She asked assuring him that she's with him.

"They started ignoring me and it's hurt me. I was left alone after that incident. I accepted it as my fate. After few months, my brother came to me and gave me a letter. He asked me to read when the right time came. And very next day, he committed suicide. It's shock for me. Later, my parents blamed me for his death too. I was already hurt and their words hurt me more. They completely broke me. I left the house and guess what? They didn't even care about my whereabouts. I startef working in hotels and clubs while doing my studies. After years, I started my own business and today here I am. I never looked back at them. I felt alone while achieving this success because none was there to celebrate it with me. It's still hurt me." He said as tears rolls down from his eyes and she embraced him crying with him.

That man, who is known for his arrogance isn't the same. He is just broken soul who was left alone to fight and survive. She felt so lucky to have such a beautiful and pure soul in her life. She felt proud that he is the father of her child. This man is self made and alone who craved for family.

"You're not alone anymore. I and our baby are with you." She said kissing his forehead and he just let out his pain in her arms.

"Don't leave me ever. I will die if you me like my parents and brother. I don't have anyone expect you and our baby." He said crying and her heart breaks more seeing him broken.

"I won't leave you ever. We are family. We're bound to be family." She said caressing his back.

He never cried before but today, with her, he wants to let it out everything. He knew he trusted the right woman and he isn't going to let her go. After few minutes he became normal and looks at her.

"Thank you for not judging me. Thank you for trusting me." He said rubbing her cheek.

"You're never at the fault. You're innocent and pure. I'll be always with you." She said looking in his eyes.

"Sanyukta, you're the best thing happened to me. You filled the void in my life. When I'm in the office, I know that someone at my home is waiting for me so I starts returning early." He said kissing her head.

"What's in that letter?" She asked.

"My brother wrote in that letter that it's his fault that he trusted that bitch. She cheated on him and it's broke him. He regretted not believing his own brother. He apologized to me. My parents think that she broke up with him because of me." He said clenching his fists in anger.

"Why you didn't tell your parents about that letter?" She asked confused.

"They needs proof to trust their own blood. I didn't find them worthy of that letter." He said with a sarcastic laugh.

She just hugs him and he digs his face in her chest. She knew he's not wrong because his parents trusted an outsider over their son. They failed as parents.

"Let's sleep. You've heard a lot today. You need rest." He said getting up with her in his arms and walked into the room.

He lay her on the bed and closed the door then walks back to her.

"I don't need rest. I need you." She said biting her lower lips and he laughed coming over her.

"And it's my duty to make you feel better." He said filling the gap between their lips and she kisses him back.

Her hands moved to his head and got tangled in his hair. His tongue rolled over her lips and licked them sensually while she clutched his hair. He asked for entrance but she didn't give him and he squeezed her waist in frustration thus she open her mouth. His tongue collides with her and bites her tongue as a punishment but later licked it softly. He roamed his tongue in her whole mouth and tasted each corner making her moan.

Within a second their clothes were lying on the floor and their nakedness engulfed together. He sits on the bed with her straddling him and their lips molded together.

He kissed her with aggression and desire. Her hands tangled in his hair and kissed him back with equal passion. She let out a thorny moan as he bites her lips and pushed his tongue in her mouth. He roamed his tongue around and licked every corner of her mouth. He sucked her tongue as their tongues fought for the dominance and they kissed each other wildly. Her hands moved down and grasped his cock massaging it slowly. He groaned between the kiss and bites her tongue.

She grinds her pussy on her cock and pushes her tongue in his mouth. She guided his cock in her cunt and let it slide in once. He wided his legs and she got more space in his lap. She moaned breaking the kiss and wrapped her hands around his neck. He held her waist and she rocks her hips in and out in his cock. He helped her pushing her body in and out fast and hard. She moaned grinding her hips on his cock and he groaned taking her boobs in his mouth.

He took her boob in his mouth and tugged one nipple then sucked hard. After almost half hour her pussy clenched and she increased her pace of bouncing on his cock. He pulled her in a hug and pumped himself more in her. She moaned loudly cumming over his cock and he thrusts in her fast and after some time he cums deep inside her pussy. They kisses each other passionately and smiled in unison.

........................

It's midnight when Sanyu woke up and glanced at him who was sleeping peacefully on his stomach. His hand was resting on her chest. She slowly removes his hand and sits up on the bed. She rubbed her stomach and sighs in disbelief.

"Randhir... wake up." She said shaking him and he groaned.

"What is it, Sanyukta? Let me sleep." He said turning his head other side.

"No. Wake up now or I'm going alone." She said banging her hand on his back.

"Go then. I'm not stopping you." He mumbled in sleepy tone.

"Fine. I hate you." She mouthed with a frown and got out of the bed.

She took his shirt and wore it then goes out of the room. She enters the kitchen and opens the fridge. Her never ending midnight cravings already giving him tough time. She took the bowl of gulab jamun and climbs on the slab then started eating while cursing him.

"We won't talk to your dadda. He is very bad. We want to eat icecream but we finished it in the evening. Now I've to fulfill my cravings by eating this tasty gulab jamun. I know you too craved for icecream too but don't worry. Eat this for now. We'll have icecream in the morning." She said gobbling the gulab jamun and moaned in satisfaction.

"I still hate your dadda. You too hate him right. He is sleeping like a pig." She said gobbling another gulab jamun.

"Done complaining to our baby or you want to do more." Randhir asked coming to her and she looked away.

"Go and enjoy your beauty sleep." She said with a pout.

"Such a baby you are. Look, how you're eating. The syrup is all rolling to your chest." He said opening the button and traced his finger on her chest.

"Rr.. Randhir, what are you doing?" She asked getting aroused by his touch.

"Making up to my woman who is mad at me. Do you want me to stop?" He asked caressing her thigh and licking her chest.

"Am I your woman?" She asked taking deep breathe.

"You're the woman who is the mother of my child and my future wife. So in every means you're my woman." He said claiming her lips and stood between her legs kissing her passionately.

"Umm... I want icecream." She said pulling back from the kiss.

"At this time?" He asked with raised brows at her.

"I ate in the evening but I think I crave for more." She said with a pout.

"Then you're not getting icecream anymore. You'll catch cold and you can't even take medicines." He said brushing her hair.

"B.. but I'm craving." She said whining like a kid.

"I know baby but you've to understand that you're carrying a baby in your womb. For him/her, you need to be careful." He said making her understand.

"Y.. you only cares for the baby. Not m.. me. R.. right." She asked as tears brimmed in her eyes.

"Why do you think such stupid things? I do care for both of you. I want you both healthy. I just want to tell you that your fitness and health will effect our baby. What you eat, what you read, what you do... everything will effect to our baby." He said wiping her tears and scooped her in his arms.

He walked upstairs to their room and went into the bathroom with her. He placed her on the slab and fills the bathtub with warm water while she threw the shirt on the floor. He removed his trouser and get in the tub with her. She leaned to him and closed her eyes as he rubbed her arms.

To be continued....

So how's the chapter?

Feeling bad for Randhir. No one deserves such parents.

Do likes and comments...

Thank you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 36K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...
21.5K 904 19
Fantasy, Romance, Fictional, Action or Thriller -You will find everything here. . . . . . ✨Collection of BEHIR short stories✨
9K 606 2
Join the Two Shots, Billionaire Story... Do likes and comments... Thank you...
381K 20.5K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...