The hijabi's Mafia

By principessa_2007

this story is a love Story between Fatimah and Liam . Fatimah is a 17 year old Simple Indian girl who had e... More

AUTHUR'S NOTE
BACKGROUND
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
AUTHUR's NOTE
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
AUTHOR's NOTE
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chater 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 19

179 6 0
By principessa_2007

Author's pov:

After getting out of breath he left her and started trailing wet kisses on her neck.

Kamala: "Lu-lucu—~"
She moaned when he licked her sweet spot.

He started nibbling and sucking every inch of her neck. For few seconds he sat and took off Kamala's shirt and again started kissing her neck. He made his way down her and undone her bra. He then started kissing her deeply on her lips.

He was massaging her waist giving thousands of sensations in her body moving his hands upwards. Kamala moaned when he started cupping her breast . Then he replaced his hands with his lips and started sucking it.

Kamala was breathing heavily due to the pleasure he was giving her. After many sessions of foreplay he finally get rid of his clothes. He thrusted inside her and thereby the whole night they spend pleasuring each other.

—————————————————————————

😳😳😳😳
Hehehhe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 53.7K 71
Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get ready . You have only 20 mins". He order...
865K 33.2K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
280K 24.7K 47
"Stop" I heard him. stalker, their boss but I couldn't see his face. It was dark. "Princess" he said, evilly laughing. I was scared because we both w...
2.3M 138K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...