‒𝙰 π™±πš’πš π™Ύπš π™°πšœπšœπš’πšπšŠοΏ½...

Door CrippledDildo

UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY!!! (Central Time!) (I'll try not to be a stranger to double updates but errrmmm..) A n... Meer

*1: The New Assistant
*2: The First Shift.
3: The 'Nude' Room
4: Rules Are Rules.
5: Nighty~ Night~!
6: In Hiding
7: Making... Peace?
8: Hugs!
*9: Moon Talk
10: This May Not End Too Well...
11: Outburst
:D
12: Night At The Plex
13: Vague Trust
14: Warming Up?
15: Tsk. Tsk. Children.
16: Thunder And Stories
17: In The Dark
18: Friday Morning
19: ____
20: Thoughtful
21: Tag!
22:You Gotta Hate Mondays.
23: Another Night. . . In The Plex.
24: Heavy Silence
25: Suspicion
Not a chapter! (important tho lmao)
26: Stalker-ish Behavior
27: Early Stages
28: Not-So-New Guy
29: Tiredly Energetic
30: The Last Week
31: Party... Invitations?
32: The Final Stretch
33: Jealousy, Jealousy
34: Sleeping-Over (1/3)
34: Sleeping-over (2/3)
Christmas Special! (23')
34: Sleeping-Over (3/3)
35: Patrol
A2-01: Desperation
A2-02: Outside Closed Doors
A2-03: Welcome Back
A2-04: Sunshine
A2-05: After-Hours
A2-06: Stars (Pt.1)
A2-06: Stars (Pt.2)
Quick Announcement

36: Coward

1.2K 47 120
Door CrippledDildo

"I'll clean this up, you. . . go have. . Fun." They hissed, almost disgusted by the idea.
"Moon- I'm s-" You were about to give another empty apology, empty to his know. He glared down at you, Moon thought was pathetic how you thought that'd do anything. "Stop talking."

You went quiet, moving your legs to the side and standing up, out of the structures, getting your bags together, about to say something before you left, but once you turned around, you noticed Moon just sitting infront of the pillows, holding a small red envelope and staring down at it motionless.
A frown formed on your face, and you turned on your heels, walking out the daycare without a word.
— . . . —
"After hearing Aria was going to present a speech, Roxy took a bunch of speaker papers to mess with her, but-since the party is tomorrow, we have to get them back."

As you were leaving the plex, you shamefully decided to text Aria a harmless little question, you both have been barely in too much contact, but you'd rather ask her anything than risking your pride and talking to Guy again in this day time frame. Not that your vendetta was too bad, you were just seeming more and more.... dependent? Yeah.
You asked if there was anything specific to wear, there's no reason to explain why you asked, you weren't going to look like a fool on your last day here.

About to put your phone in your pocket, you jumped slightly at the buzz. You thought you'd need to wait longer for any response.
"It doesn't matter, the mechanics normally stay in their uniforms & last year the BOSS was in sweatpants!!XD"
Oh! Hmm. Then you'd probably find something casual to blend in with.
You were going to ignore the 'xd' she added at the end.

In your room, you sat on the edge of your bed, holding your SuperStar Daycare hood carefully, like a glass-broken heirloom, while your fingers felt like the rugged sea peasant.
You didn't deserve to have this. How wrong would it be to wear it again?
What if you never told them you were leaving...? Then you could've left, less guilty.
Then again that'd add to the betrayal bit.
Oh well, too late for that.
You reached over to the side, before your eyes snapped to your bed. Where'd your daycare cap go..? Mmn, doesn't matter, you won't be needing that anymore.

You left the house with your heart basically pounding into your ribs, you were terrified. Why would you put the sweater on, why are you going to this stupid party. You couldn't do either, you knew that. For some reason, you just couldn't have helped yourself.., and by the time you realized you had a perfectly fine baggy top you could've used, you were already walking into the plex.
Some stranger—yet obvious employee—held the door open for you, you weren't complaining, as you didn't want to use your keys, but it made you feel more out of place.

Would you really be able to talk to anyone? Or are you just going to look like a lunatic, alone in the quietest corner?
Then again, if nobody notices you, you could sneak in final 'goodbyes' with Sun and / or Moon.
Let's strive for both, Moon seemed pretty upset too, even though it accompanied with irritable nature.

Oh thank Freddy. There's an open table nobody is using! It doesn't seem like anyone you know is here yet, so you don't need to be the one approaching anyone, wow the luck. With a quick pep in your step, you sat down at the empty spot with a sigh.

You took a glance around the room, and took a notice of being in the farthest corner, and your expression cringed a bit. Maybe you should just go to the daycare now, you'd probably be way more welcomed. Even though you took out your phone, your attention shifted to the girl that sat at your table, plopping down her bag. "Woah, you're actually here! I was going to chat with the glamrocks for a second, but they didn't want to talk to me, ah well."
Honestly, seeing how comfortable she acted was a bit of a shock to you, especially since it's not like you talk a lot.

"So. . . How's the speaker papers?" You asked, trying to keep the conversation up, but it wasn't responded by much more than confusion. "What about them? Did something happen-?"
Was she not told-? "Uhm...never mind." Weird. Oh well, you can ignore it.

"Speaking of that. . ." She started, uh oh, are you supposed to be scared? "—after the guest speeches, nothing much is going to be happening, so if you can have plenty of time to say goodbye to your boyfriends."
You cut her off with a hiss, "Aria! Seriously?"
She looked back over to you, and you felt slightly insulted by her unimpressed glare, "Too soon?"
Too soon? You repeated in your head, "I- wha?? No, it's not happening at all!"

"Right. . . Either way, as you're getting out of that phase, I'll be sending you any updates while you're gone, 'Kay?" The girl offered, holding out her pinky finger as if she wanted to make some agreement or promise, "But I—" You started, but your thoughts were cut but the other guy that sat next to you. Goodness, what's this growing ensemble?

"Holy shit Y/n, you look even more flattering without the hat!" Guy gawked, handing you a mini soda can, which you politely declined.
"Uh, . . Who's this?" Aria asked, glancing between the two of you. Guy held out his hand to her, "Xavier, I'm one of the employees near the daycare."
"Xavier? Uh-huh, I'm not calling you that."
You glanced over at her, she seemed constantly-pinkie, it was a little new to see her upset at one of your guy-friends instead of mocking you for it.

His face fell, and he pulled his hand back and wiping it off on his coat, clearly insulted. "Yeah. You're not the first one."
Are your only friends—acquaintances—here gonna turn immediate enemies or something? Actually, that'd be fun to watch.

The lights started to dim, and Aria leaned over,giving you a goofy-trying-to-be-helpful grin, "Ready for the cue?" She asked, and you quickly turned your body towards her, "Cue? What are you talking about?"
"They wanted you to . . . Give a guest speech? Since you're leaving. Didn't they email you?" She questioned, her expression harboring nothing but confusion and pity.
You felt your heart drop.
And here you thought you were doing so good infront of everyone, but now everyone's just going to see you as that; a fucking mess.

"No?!" You stumbled out, had to focus your glare onto the table in order to calm down your stinging eyes.
Pathetic.
You've been getting through all this, and you still can't talk to people? Hilarious. Maybe you should just give up now, it's not like anyone actually enjoys hearing your loud mouth voice.
After all, you didn't need to overthink to know they hated you. You were nothing to be proud of, there was something wrong with you.

Arias' expression went a but panicked when she noticed your switch up, "I uh.. I ma- I made a speaker template! A use for ages ago, but it still works..! Under the stacks of the speaker papers there's-"
The.. speaker.. papers.

There are no speaker papers.

They were just panicking about that last night.
And given the fact they 'didn't want to talk to her' earlier, they probably didn't get them back.

"You're the last one up. . .so you have time to think about what you're going to say." Guy added, and your glare shot over to him, "You KNEW about this?" You hissed, though you only got a shrug in return. "-Don't I get like. . . Some sort of choice?"

The two gave eachother a glance, before looking back at you, there was a beatof silence, before Aria put back on a goofy smile, "I'm sure! Besides, I doubt they could be mad at you, it's not like you knew about it-" "But everyone else did." You interjected, before slumping down lower in your seat. Man, you could really use for Sun right about now.

Your expression cringed as soon as the thought crossed your mind, you didn't want to gain any sort of emotional dependency on them. Especially not now.

You wondered, even if it was silly, and stupid, could that be why they didn't want you to leave? Aside from being—friends. . . Were they at least a bit attached to you too?
Shaking your head, you tried to brush off the thought, you were being delusional.

The speeches seemed to drain on, but this time, you were more than happy with it.
Anything to delay your almost-certian doom with your old social standing—which wasn't too high to begin with—, though every new person that went up there, made you more and more nervous. They all spewed the same garbage of the 'joys of working here' the 'friendships made' and some motivational shit, that most likely worked on.. uh, nobody.

Okay, the biggest issue has to be turning them down.
Right?
Course.
I mean, you'd need to do it infront of tens of employees all expecting you to give another lengthy sob story—testimony, why don't you— even though you'd rather dissapoint than even try.
Not that you'd like to do either.

Once the speaker-lady turned to you, giving you a smile, you felt your heart skip a beat or two, and your hands went clammy, as you pressed them closed.
"I. . ." You chewed the inside of your cheek, just realizing how everyone was staring dead at you.
Well. Time to see how good of an actor you were.
Your eyebrows shot up, your jaw slightly dropping, as your eyes quickly darted back and fourth across everyone in the room. "Waitwaitwait- what?"

The lady cleared her throat, a slightly embarrassed hue on her face, as she was expecting this whole thing to go. . . Smoother. "Y/n, we have prepared you a spot to talk to the crowd. . . Everyone knows you're leaving, after all. We're so grateful you joined us today, and would love to hear how you feel while leaving the company."
You wanted to hold up a talking hand-puppet, with all her blabbering. Could've summed that up in a sentence.
Though you refrained yourself, after all, It was just her being formal.

"Oh. . ." You put on a frown, then followed up with a stretched out, tried awkward smile, trying to get out a few pity points. "I'm sorry, I had no idea. I wish I could. . . But, agh, I didn't prepare anything."
"Don't worry about such silly things! Just.... speak, from the heart." She sighed wistfully, placing a hand over her chest, and making you almost verbally say, 'gag'.

You laughed in response, though it was really forced, you were able to contain yourself. "I couldn't, trust me I'm not a good talker. I'd rather sit this one out. . ." "Nonsense!"
Oh man you really wanted to walk up there and knock this lady out.

It ended up being back and fourth quibbling, before she gave up, letting you off the hook. But as soon as people started standing up for the food and- whatnot, you quickly slipped away from the crowd, after Aria convinced Guy to let you leave, and now, you were sitting in a broom closet.

Why? You actually had no idea. It was dirty in there, and confined.
You were pretty sureyou just freaked out once a staffbot zoomed by, and closed yourself in, but now you were scared to leave because you didn't want anyone to see that either.

You stood up, almost stumbling over yourself as you left the safe keeping of the closet, and you took a glance around, before slowly walking into the daycare again, carefully squeaking open the doors and poking your head inside, before getting yanked in by your arm, next thing you were able to comprehend was being pressed up against metal, as Sun twirled you in an almost crushing hug.

"Ahh! I knew you'd be back! I knew it, I knew it! Well maybe not back, back, but back nonetheless!-" He pulled away from you, placing you back on the floor, before letting out a quick exaggerated gasp, but before he could comment on it, you brought a hand up to your cheek, before quickly bringing up your sleeve to wipe off your newly-found tears.
What...?

You're not going to miss them that much.

Then . . . Why do you feel so stressed?

Everything is happening too quickly.

It's not like you had time to comprehend it all.

Sun ushered you to sit down, and you took no time to complain as you followed his quick worries, you both sat criss-cross across eachother, your knees barely touching, since Sun wanted to keep you uh.. somewhat mentally present, but it only left your face burning.
You weren't crying that much, you weren't even sniffling yet, yet he was scared if something happened, he didn't want to need to worry about letting you off with a pat on the back,  just to turn out you were internally freaking out.

But that only made more tears form. Which, obviously, made Sun started to panic a bit.

It wasn't him upsetting you, was it? If he hasn't avoided that though, he wouldn't have been able to pick up one of your hands lightly, holding it infront of him, and holding your face with his other hand, gliding his thumb across your cheek. "Did something happen- no, you don't need to say it if it's personal! I-" He shut himself up as the hand he was holding onto moved up and tightened around his wrist. "No im- ugh. I'm fine." You sighed.

Even without breath, Sun sighed happily, pulling you into his lap to hug you again, keeping you cradled as he pressed his faceplate to your forehead. "Mmm, good," He stood up, standing you up again, and refraining himself from spinning, "Because Iiiii love you!," He brought his hands to his face, his rays threatening to expand, "-You're my best friend!"

You stared at him quietly, painting on a stretched smile, "Thanks Sunny. . ." You said slowly, "Don't worry about me, though." You finalized, bringing your hand to your cheek to rid your last stubborn tears.

"Do ya want to talk to Moon now..? Then we can still have time before you leave once you turn back on the lights!" He recommended, trying to find the best way to get you to spend time with him, yet keeping Moon from getting too cranky.

Sun stared at you quietly, his faceplate slowly spinning as he waited for a response, but once you opened your mouth to speak he added, "-Before you leave."

There's nothing left for you to say to that. There was nothing they could've said that would've convinced you, they knew that. But even so, you were able to hold a smile, "Yeah that'd. . . Work-" You paused, your smile starting yo fall, "Ready..? I'll see you soon, Sunny."
You clicked the switch, and the room fell to silence, the music went dead, and the sound of only clicks echoed the empty halls.

You glanced up from the floor, the second you heard a small jingle, but you quickly looked at the desk, you couldn't handle the eye contact.
"If you didn't want me to visit, you shouldn't have asked." You said quietly, you were ashamed, but you couldn't help overthinking.
"Is that what you think?" Moon responded, tearing his gaze off of you, and your expression soured.

"What else am I supposed to think? Even when asking you sounded so against me." You needed to stop being so insecure, but it seemed a little late for you to realize you sounded like a goddamn bitch. "I'm sorry- that's not. . .-" "How else did you expect me to act." He interrupted, you flinched back once you heard him take a step towards you, you had barely any time to react before you were pulled by your collar, you struggled to stand on your toes as you were lifted for a moment. "You left. You got us attached, before you left for something barely better." He hissed, before letting go of you, pushing you back a bit.
"I want to see you. Though I doubt you care. Right? You can't say you do, don't give me that bull-" Moon paused, taking a step back and sitting on the floor, looking away from you.

". . .what?" You questioned quietly, your brows knitted together tightly as your face showed only confusion and disbelief.
"I-" A sharp static interrupted him, and he gave you a blank stare. "-nevermind." He went quiet, facing away from you in a usual crouch, but his movements were stiff. He stifled a laugh, though you could barely hear it that way. It crunched with grinding gears, and a feeded whine from the voice box, "If I didn't have control, you'd be hanging over the balcony." His fingers flexed, he wanted to watch you again, but when his harsh tone started again, all you could hear in it was restraint and haste. "If you're broken. . . You couldn't rely on anyone but us."

You took a step back, your mouth twitched into a frown. He didn't mean that, right?
He was just upset this morning, he wouldn't have handled you that way otherwise... it's the same story here.
He's just upset. You tried reasoning, but the nagging anxiety creeping up your neck said anything other than reason.

"I'll miss you." You said quietly, trying to get the conversation anywhere else, but Moon turned back around quickly, grabbing your wrist, and pulling it back, forcing you to stumble towards him, "Then stay." He said plainly, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "If it's money you want. . .who said you needed to leave the daycare at night?"

You watched him, confused and in shock, trying your damned best to come to a certain conclusion of his behavior.
"Y/n." He hissed, tilting your chin, pissed that it seemed your attention left him.

It was basically impossible to guess where he was staring as he did this, given his bloodshot eyes. Regardless, it had your face burning.

Moon let go of your arm, but after he pulled you earlier, that hold was the only thing keeping you upright. Once he let go, you stumbled, and ended up catching yourself on his chest.
You went dead quiet, if this was a cartoon, your face would be (#fffff) white, with your soul leaving your body slowly, the second you processed this.
You looked up at him, with a sheepish smile, only to find him staring right back at you, you could've believed his smile stretched.
. . .

AJJAKSKSJDSXSKCSKKC?!?!?

Jesus, if your face wasn't burning before, it was basically numb now.
Now if Sun ever acted like this, you probably would be better off in eternal rest. No way in hell could you handle such personalities double time.

You tried to push back, only to be pulled back, he held your jaw tightly, keeping you back the way you stared at him before, "And yet, you act like we can't take care of you. . ."
A hand snaked around your waist, forcing you two even closer than before.
Your expression showed almost every emotion, fucking hell you hated that you were almost definitely getting mocked.
Pushing away again, this time he let you go, not making any move to stay near you again, his faceplate starting to tilt, you couldn't tell of what, but you'd guess curiosity, at best.
Ugh, he was probably just messing with you like the piece of shit he is.

"So.. uh- any-ways..." You stuttered out, brushing off your sleeve, then flinching at the sound of a loud bang, it sounded like a really loud metal waterbottle, landing in an echo chamber. You quickly opened the door, and peeked your head out, only to see nothing too important going on in the daycare. "What the fuck was that."
"Language, little love."
You wanted to sneer at the hypocrisy, but it's not like he cursed at all during his speal, and you got a ding from a text message right after.

You took your phone out of your pocket, closing the maindoors behind you as you walked a few steps near the desk, "Ugh, Aria says there's a fight going between the mechanics." You huffed, leaning back against the wall, "In that case, I don't know if the party'll last any longer."

"Might need to turn on the lights so I still have time to actually say bye to Sun." You said, sighing slowly, "Uhhhh- bye?" You laughed awkwardly, wow were you bad at this.
"Okay." He replied dryly, his faceplate stopped moving immediately.

You would've felt bad that he suddenly didn't seem to care, but you quickly noticed he was stopping himself from being too much of a dick, much to your relief.
He lifted a small bit of fabric from your sleeve, staring at your hoodie, ah, you forgot you had that.
"Wear this more often." He let go of the sweater, the moment you gave him a nod, and he sat back down on the mats.

A small smile latched onto your face, a part of you wanted to hug him. The both you of never really . . . Hugged, not that.
Sun was a clingy, cuddly, constantly affectionate animatronic, but when it came to Moon? Yeah you had no idea how he'd respond to that, so you approached the light switch.

"Ready?" You prompted, but as Moon didn't say anything, you just assumed he wasn't going to give you a 'bye' like you originally hoped. So, you flicked the light switch off, your expression cringing a bit.

And, there it goes.
Last conversation with Moon.
Suns' turn.

Sun watched you for a moment, he rocked slowly on his heels, before caving and holding out a red paper, folded over once.
You tentatively took it from his hands. "Oh! What's this..?" You inquired, unfolding it, you let out a quick gasp once a gift card fell into your hands.
But it was more than last time.
Too much more.
"2- what! 250 US dollars on this thing?!" You freaked out, though your voice was in a hushed tone.

"We.. I was thinking. . . That maybe you could come back and get another few things from he mini store." He rambled, his rays tempting to spin out of pure embarrassment. "You don't need to visit us. . Or anything. I just. . . Need to know you won't forget us. Yaknow?"
Your expression folded into a frown, your brows furrowing distastefully, "I doubt you needed to give me anything for me to remember you."

"Moon didn't want you to have it—said it's a waste, since—nevermind, just don't tell him, kay?" Sun held out a pinky finger, and you wore a bit of a grin at the childish gesture, but the conversation kept the grin faltering. Either way, you did lock your pinky finger in, "Not a word." You agreed, not wanting to ruin anything by saying, 'oh pft! That's E.Z. I'll never see EITHER of you again! Lolol-' Actually, thinking about it, that'd be just disrespectful.

Another buzz.

After a second of checking, you frowned, chewing on the inside of your cheek. "Everyone is leaving now."
"Oh."

Sun held open his arms, leaning down to your level, "One more?" He asked, his tone innocent and small, so you easily hugged him, resting your chin on his shoulder, you let out a content sigh, squeezing your arms around his torso tightly for a moment.
He brought his hand up to cradle your head, as he swayed side-to-side slowly.

You backed up, grabbing onto the door, "Bye, Sunny."
He gave you a small wave, oh how badly he wished to frown, he hated the smile carved on, how dare he be wearing one as you left. That's how he saw it, anyways.
"Cya, Sunshine?"

The door closed behind you.

The sound of the door shutting caught your breath in your throat.

It was over.

You got it over with.

Words: 4139

A/N:
(This story is going on HIATUS, TEMPORARILY. It won't be paused on being worked on, but it will be paused for updating, since this was the end of ARC 1, it needs to go on prep before I start updating again. It will only take a month or a couple weeks over, promise. <3)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.4K 207 14
He laughed right at my face. "You shouldn't be here. Naughty naughty~" he waggled a finger at me. I wanted to cower underneath this tall figure but I...
2.6K 130 12
This is a Creator and Animatronic relationship. (Y/N) doesn't have a gender. This book is meant for both since I didn't see a lot of male-related boo...
2.9K 147 24
A sun and moon xreader fan fiction where moon isn't a total pervert and only has bad intentions?! The reader with be portrayed as gender neutral so p...
164K 4.1K 39
Finally moving out at the age of 22; and you needed a new job to support yourself. So, you applied for a job at the most popular attraction around, F...