Queen of Kings

By DeniseDavis30

Every Queen needs a King. And every King needs a Queen. Just read and find out!! More

Stand On Business
Boss Mode
Meet and Greet
Solo Trip
Time To Self
Phone Call
Out For Blood
Revenge
How It Started
Investigation
Show-And-Tell
Observing The Room
Show Time
Conversing
Honest
Open Me Up
New Year
It's beauty
Lunch Date
Welcome Home
Morning After
Gathering
Hospital
Surgery Day
I Got You
Making Plans
Fatima's Birthday

Ultimate Betrayal

594 45 13
By DeniseDavis30

It's been 2 weeks and they've finally back home.

Fatima: Hey momma

Violet: Hey baby what's wrong.

Fatima: Your son is what's wrong.

Violet: Which one?

Fatima: Deandre Ramon Wilson, that's who?

Violet: Oh lord what happened?

Fatima: He's about to come up missing that's what about to happen.

Violet: What he done did?

Fatima: He's stealing from me?

Violet: He what?

Fatima: I had a whole load of product to come up missing, along with 150 thousand dollars. Thats why he wasn't at the house for the gathering, plus late getting to the hospital a couple weeks ago.

Violet: How you know it was him baby.

Fatima: Because his ass been coming around looking expensive lately. Plus I got the video footage of him doing it. I knew something was going on, but didn't want to believe that my brother would do some mess like this to me.

Violet: So that's where he been getting all this extra money from?

Fatima: Ma, I make sure he's straight and want for nothing. And he gonna go and do some shit like this, to me out of all people.
Ma he causing me more money, I'm trying to get out the game, not trying to spend more and more time in it.

Violet: Have you spoken to him about it?

Fatima: I haven't, but best believe it's coming.

Violet: Now baby think before you react, he's still your brother.

Fatima: He ain't nothing to me, my blood don't do no mess like this to me. Especially when I'm the one that's providing and making sure he's good while he sit on his ass and do nothing.

Violet: And I get that baby but-

Fatima: I'm about to go ma. I love you, I'll talk to you later.

Violet: Be safe baby, and I love you too.

Fatima leaves her mom house and called Dee to meet her at the warehouse.

Dee: Hey sis

Fatima: Hey bro can you meet me at the warehouse.

Dee: You there now?

Fatima: Almost

Dee: Okay, I'm right up the street.

Fatima: Aight bet.

20 mins later

Dee: Hey sis

Fatima: Have a seat

Dee: What's going on?

Fatima gives him a blank stare

Dee: Sis what is it?

Fatima: So this what we doing?

Dee: Wym?

Fatima: So now you wanna act clueless like you don't know what the fuck going on?

Dee: I don't know what you talking about.

Fatima: Okay one second.

Fatima went to grab her tablet and shows him the footage.

Fatima: That's you right?

Dee didn't say anything

Fatima: Hellooo, I'm fucking talking to you.

Dee: Sis I'm sorry.

Fatima: That's exactly what the fuck you are, a sorry fucking excuse of a brother. I make sure you fed and you gonna go and do so shit like this to me, the person who makes sure you straight and want for nothing. Like I don't even know who this is, because my brother wouldn't do not shit like this to his own sister.

Dee just sat silent

Fatima: Dee just get the fuck out my face before I say or do something I might regret.

Dee gets up and leaves, because if he knew anything about his sister, he knew that losing their brother Trey just saved his life.

Fatima left and went home.

Zac: Hey baby

Fatima: Hey baby.

She walks up to him and hug and kisses him.

Zac: Baby why you so tensed, You okay?

Fatima: I need a drink

Zac: Have a seat, I got it.

Fatima went and sat on the couch. And Zac fixed her a drink.

Zac: Here you go.

Fatima: Thank you baby.

Zac: Now tell me what's wrong?

Fatima: Well I found out that Dee been stealing from me.

Zac: Baby noo!!

Fatima: More like baby yess!

Zac: How did you found out.

Fatima: I have cameras, and I saw him clear as day.

Zac: How much did he take.

Fatima: 150k alone with a lil over a quarter mil in product.

Zac: Baby what?

Fatima: Yes. So I confronted him about it and he tried to deny it, until I showed him the video footage.

Zac: And what he do after that?

Fatima: He gonna hit me with some, "sis I'm sorry" and I told him that's exactly what he is "sorry"

Zac: Baby I'm sorry.

Fatima: Baby you have nothing to be sorry for, you didn't do it.

Zac: I know baby but still.

Fatima: Zac I make sure he's fed and wants for nothing. And he does some shit like this to me, out of all people. He not only taking out the mouth of everyone else, but he taking out the mouths of our family.

Zac: Baby what??

Fatima: No baby, I'm not pregnant. I'm talking about our future family. Now that's a half a mil that I got to get back.

Zac: Baby I will give you the money.

Fatima: No baby, you will keep your money, I can get it back easily, it's just the principle of it. You don't steal from the person who's making sure you're fed, you know what I mean.

Zac: I can tell it's hurting you more than anything.

Fatima: Hell yea it hurts. This not some random ass mf, this is my brother. My blood brother at that. Never did I ever think that he would be the one who turn on me.

Zac: I know baby.

Fatima: When I say it took everything in me not to kill him, it literally did. I thought about my brother Trey and my parents, and that's what saved his ass.

Zac: I already know baby. So tell me, what do you need me to do?

Fatima: Take me upstairs.

Zac: Oh yea? That's what you want?

Fatima: Yes!!

Zac picks Fatima up and took her upstairs.

Over at her parents house

Tyrell: So you mean to tell me that Dee, our son, stole 150k plus over a quarter of mil in product from his own sister?

Violet: That's exactly what I'm telling you. And when I say, she was heated, steam was coming from her

Tyrell: Baby girl do so much for him and he repay her by crossing her. The one person that makes sure everyone's good.

Violet: You should have saw the look on her face. She was angry, but she hurt more than anything.

Tyrell: Let me call her.

Violet: Not right now, give her sometime.

Tyrell: Okay then, but ima have to see that son of ours.

Violet: Most definitely. Because you don't pull no shit like this, on your own family at that.

Tyrell: As crazy and sad as this may sound, he lucky she didn't kill his ass. One thing about baby girl, she stand on loyalty and respect. Ones that's gone, it's no coming back.

Violet: She always has, and always will.

Tyrell: And now he's about to see the true definition of reality.

Violet: Yes he is.

Back at Fatima's and Zac

Fatima was lying in bed on Zac's chest.

Fatima: Thank you baby

Zac: For what?

Fatima: For always showing up for me when I need you the most.

Zac: You my baby and one day will be the future Mrs.Taylor, so I'm always going to show up just like you show up for me.

Fatima: Why you gotta always do that?

Zac: Do what?

Fatima: You can never accept my gratitude instead you always flip it and make it about what I do for you.

Zac: I'm sorry baby. And you're welcome.

Fatima: That's all I ask for.

Zac: You got it, with your mean and feisty self.

Fatima: You think I'm mean?

Zac: Not fr, you just have your moments at times. But I know that you have a lot of trauma wounds that you're healing from, so I understand how some days aren't your best days.

Fatima: I don't ever wanna come off as a bitch.

Zac: And you don't, so leave it at that. We just had some bomb ass sex, and right now I just wanna stay in the moment.

Fatima: Yes papito

Zac: I love you

Fatima: And I love you more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.4K 27
Zatima with a twist. Find out how Zac and Fatima go about building a strong relationship when trials and tribulations are thrown at them.
36.1K 2.7K 29
A terrible accident brings Zac and Fatima into each other's atmosphere. It seems like the stars have aligned perfectly for this young couple until th...
13.4K 1.2K 26
A Zatima Story❤️
111K 2.7K 53
Story of how Fatima got her heartbroken and learned how to open up and love again problem is she's in love with Zac who happens to be someone else's...