how to be a rich b*tch | han...

By bipanicking

being a rich bitch was hard, that sounds spoiled (and it probably is) but it's true --- after moving to korea... More

intro | cast, aesthetics, me yapping
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
[bonus chapter 1]
outro | me yapping pt 2, updates

chapter 19

1.2K 47 11
By bipanicking

"Let's go!" I exclaim. "Let's get a taxi, now!" I pull them up and start to run outside with the three of them struggling to follow behind. I call a taxi and tell the driver the karaoke place's address, urging him to go as fast as he can. A few minutes into the drive the car gets stopped in heavy traffic. "Oh fuck this," I groan, "It's two minutes away, Tae-hoon pay the driver," I open the door and run onto the sidewalk, running past people and heading towards where Ju-kyung was. Once I get inside I see Su-ho urgently opening doors. "Su-ho? Did you find them?" He shakes his head and continues as I follow him.

"It's the same guys as before," He tells me and I nod, helping him search.

"In here!" I exclaim once I've finally found the room and Su-ho and I burst through the door and see a frightened looking Ju-kyung sitting on the couch on her own as the bullies sang. They abruptly stopped when they saw us and looked at us up and down.

"Who's this? You're not the one I called," The main guy scoffed with his arm around Ju-kyung's shoulders. I gag internally and glare at him, poor Ju-kyung is probably so scared and disgusted.

"Lim Ju-kyung," Su-ho ignores him completely.

"Lee Su-ho?" I almost wave at her to get her to notice I'm here too but the main guy starts talking again.

He takes his arm off her and stands up and snaps his fingers, "Ahh, ahh, those two were the ones who followed us last time," He lets out a little laugh and Su-ho is practically steaming beside me, he decides he can't take it anymore and charges at the guy. He pushes the others to the side and jumps over the table, fly-tackling him. "What're you doing?" The guy fumes and Su-ho throws a punch to his jaw.

I want to see what else happens but I'm distracted by the guys around me, trying to corner me. I roll my eyes and scoff, "I didn't teach you two a good enough lesson last time?" I crack my neck quickly and send a roundhouse kick to the right cheek of the tall guy and then turn to the other side, sending another to the guy next to him. When they both stumble back I punch the third guy in the jaw so hard he falls to the ground. The other two have stood back up now so I send a punch to one guy's stomach and quick my leg over the short guy's neck so he falls to the floor, it's a good day to be wearing pants. I press my knee to his chest so he doesn't stand back up and elbow the guy who's trying to sneak up behind me in the stomach, he doubles over and falls.

Two out of three down, one more to go. With my knee still on the guy's chest I send two quick punches to the tall guy's stomach and stand up to front kick him to the floor. I step on his hand and twist my heel so that he yelps in pain and I look down at the three of them. "Did your mom never tell you to not hit girls?" They all just look up at me scared. "Just get a fucking life, don't bully people for fun, or kidnap people for that matter," They all nod quickly and I give one more press to his hand before standing back. "Stand up," They all stand in front of me and bow low. "No more of this bullshit, got it?"

"Yes ma'am," They salute and bow again. I turn around to see Su-ho and Seo-jun fighting the rest of them. When did Seo-jun get here? I shake my head and look around. The fighting ends when Tae-hoon, Soo-jin and Soo-ah finally run through the door.

"We're here!" Soo-ah exclaims when she runs in.

"Who are these guys?" Soo-jin scoffs. The three I told off had run out of the room at this point. The guy goes to punch Soo-jin but she just kicks him in the face. "Let's go," Soo-jin nods over at us. I grin and we all start fighting, I have to say, minus the Ju-kyung getting kidnapped part, this was so fun. Soo-ah jumped on a guy's back, Su-ho flipped someone, Tae-hoon hit a guy in the balls with a tripod, I kicked two guys down at the same time, Soo-jin kicked a guy so hard he fell over and almost blacked out, Seo-jun was just in the back beating the absolute fuck out of their leader and Ju-kyung hit someone with a maraca. All of the bullies were cowering on the floor by the time we ended it.

"That..." Soo-ah starts.

"Was so cool!" I finished for her and we high-five.

"I can't believe you took three guys down at once, Eun-ah," Jjoo looks at me in awe.

"I'm a black belt, Jjoo, I can take twelve guys like that anyday," I wink and she runs over and hugs me around the neck.

"You're so cool!" She smiles and I grin back.

"I'm cooler than Seo-jun, aren't I?"

"So much cooler," She agrees.

"Ya!" I hear a voice and jump, I look at the door of the karaoke room and see an old man looking mad. "Kids, all seven of you, come with me, right now!" Ju-kyung and I share a worried look and I turn around to see Seo-jun looking bored as he follows us up the stairs and into a small office. We all squish into the single room office and look at the mean looking man at the desk. "Did you guys have a fistfight in my karaoke room?"

I clear my throat, "We did, sir, but it was for good reason, my friend was getting bullied,"

"And where are those bullies?"

"They ran away, sir,"

"Well, good for them, because you guys are in big trouble," I groan and look to the other's for help. "What're your names and your parents' numbers?" He pulls out a notepad and a pencil.

"I would like to invoke the Fifth," I'm just copying TV shows, I have no idea what I was talking about.

His glare darkens, "I'll just have to call your school then," He writes down, 'Saebom High,' on his paper and turns back to us, "Now, run along, it's almost midnight, your parents will become worried," We all got ushered out of the office by his guards.

✦•················•✦

Ju-kyung and I walk down the hallway, still talking about last night's events when we pass the office and see Seo-jun's goons squatting as the Dean yelled at them. Seo-jun walked into the office from behind me and said, "It was me! I was the one who was in the fistfight," Ohh, this is about last night, I didn't think the karaoke room's owner would actually call the school.

"We should go too," Ju-kyung tugs on my arm and I shake my head.

"No way, my brother's gonna be so mad at me,"

"You want Cho-rong and Seo-jun to take all the blame instead?"

"Um, yes,"

"Ha-eun-ah," She scolds, I sigh and see Tae-hoon and Soo-ah walking towards us in the hall, I grab Soo-ah's arm and fake sob.

"Ju-kyung is making us go and confess to the Dean, I don't wanna do squats," I complained. Ju-kyung just rolls her eyes and grabs the three of us, tugging us into the teacher's office.

"The fight!" She says once she enters and makes me raise my arms with her.

"We were part of it too!" Tae-hoon adds, raising his arms too.

"What?" The Dean stares at us.

"Kids?" Mr. Han looks disappointed.

"So much for looking sweet and innocent," The Dean scoffs and starts walking towards us, I knew it, my reputation was ruined forever, now whenever I do something wrong they'll know it was me. "Squat next to them! Right now!" Ju-kyung urges me forward and I sigh, going to squat next to Seo-jun with Ju-kyung on my other side.

"Why're you here?" He mutters to me.

"Ju-kyung is too good of a person," I groan, "We could've made it out unscathed,"

"Stop talking!" The Dean snaps, pointing his meter stick at us, "Squat lower," He orders, "What will become of you all?" Soo-jin walks into the office and looks at them.

"I was there too," She says confidently and I exhale, now that the second smartest in our class is here, maybe the punishment won't be as harsh. All we need now is Su-ho and we probably won't get a punishment at all.

"I see it was a colossal mess," He shakes his head and I see Mr. Han sigh behind him, "Unbelievable," The Dean starts laughing incredulously.

"I'm the one who started the fight," Yes Su-ho, finally, we're saved! I sigh in relief once he stands beside Soo-jin.

"Good going!" The Dean deadpans, "Good for you,"

"Aigoo!" The vice-principal walks in and looks at all of us, "You punks!" He steps towards Cho-rong and they all shift over so I stumble a bit. Seo-jun grabs me around the waist and pulls me back up and I nod appreciatively at him but he's not even looking at me.

"Aigoo, aigoo, aigoo, aigoo," The vice-principal ran over to Su-ho but I barely noticed it, Seo-jun's hand was still resting around my waist. "Did our top student get hurt by any chance?" He turns to us again, "What in the world did you fools do..." He yells, "...To get Su-ho involved in a fight," He turns back to Su-ho.

"Han Joo-woo-ssi? Han Joo-woo-ssi?" Someone runs into the teachers' office with a bag in his hands Mr. Han raises his hand signaling the guy over, "These flowers are for you," The delivery guy sets the flowers down on Mr. Han's desk.

"Oooo," We all tease, "He got flowers!"

"Flowers?" Mr. Han looks confused, "Who...?"

"Ahh, it was sent by Lim Hee—"

"What?" Mr. Han yells, cutting off the delivery man. "I'm sorry, it's nothing," He bows at everyone, "I know who it is. I want you guys to go to the counseling office," We all let out groans as he leaves the room and we make our way to the counseling office. "You guys have to write 'I'm sorry' and fill up 10 papers,"

I groan and sit down beside Seo-jun and look down at the stack of paper. Back in Chicago, getting in trouble meant nothing, our school didn't have detention so I've never written lines before, all they'd do was send an email to our parents and have them deal with it but now I have to sit in this stuffy room and write ten pages of 'I'm sorry's'. I groan and flop back, "Fuck this," I groan and start writing. Beside me, Seo-jun slammed his fist into the desk, wrote one big, 'I'm sorry' and laid his head down.

"Are you guys Han Seok-bong or what?" Tae-hoon looks at Soo-jin and Su-ho. I still can't believe we weren't let off the hook. "You guys write like calligraphers. Why don't you just grind the ink?" He scoffs, "When are you going to finish writing ten pages? Here, watch," Tae-hoon grabs two pens in each hand and writes on two papers at the same time. "I've done this so many times I can do it with both hands," He flexes. Ju-kyung looks at him curiously and Soo-ah elbows his arm.

"Ja-gi-ya, they obviously never wrote this kind of stuff before, look," Soo-ah stacks three pens on top of each other and writes three rows at a time. I nod and grab three of my own pens and copy her, this was actually a lot faster, god bless Soo-ah.

"Sorry, guys," Ju-kyung looks around. "It's all because of me,"

"Oh shut up, you were kidnapped," I roll my eyes and budge her shoulder playfully.

"Ya! Han Seo-jun!" Soo-jin glares and Seo-jun moves his head up to look at her, "You should apologize to Ju-kyung. This happened because they thought she was your girlfriend,"

"Well... She looks fine," He glances over at her. "Do you not have legs?" I let out a sad sigh, he's always digging himself farther down the 'I hate you' hole. "Why didn't you run away?"

Ju-kyung scoffs and exhales slightly out of her nose, "Can't you speak nicely?"

"Whatever," He waves her off, I kick his leg under the table and he shifts his glare over to me, "They won't bother you again, so don't worry,"

"By any chance, did you fight with them again?" Ju-kyung asks, I lean back so they can look at each other better.

"Why would I fight? Do you even think they're good enough to fight me," Considering the fact that Su-ho and I carried your skinny ass and made sure you didn't get beat up, yes. He cracks his hand, "I would've beaten them to a pulp," Sure. I snort and he looks over at me.

"What?" He raises his brow.

"Nothing, nothing," I shake my head and hide my smile, this time he kicks my foot under the table. I turn on my airpods and put them in my ear, a second later one of them gets stolen and I look around to find the perpetrator and—obviously—it's Han Seo-jun. I send him a glare but he just ignores me and puts his head back down. Suddenly, an idea hits and I open my phone and play his favorite song. 'Is it true? Yes!' He turns over to glare at me and I just smirk back. He shakes his head before turning over to the other side, still not giving my airpod back.  

guess who's been avoiding her math hw by writing fanfiction!! but like acc i need to start but anywayyy were almost at chap 20 n i wrote another badass ha-eun moment cuz i love her n shes so hot were currently on ep 7 n i acc love this ep im so excited for chap 20 ill try to do smth special unless nothing happens in the ep

also this ep is so long for no reason cuz like i checked the word count half way through n docs lied to me n told me it was way less then it acc was so i js grinded n wrote way too much 

thanks for reading, see u guys next chapter, mwah

- lise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.1K 31
(EDITING) In which a girl struggles to survive a zombie apocalypse, or In which a girl is forced into a situation where love persists even in the da...
147K 3.6K 45
"everyday i realize i'm surrounded by 5 idiots." "hey! you're an idiot, too!" in which π˜€π—²π—Ό π—·π—Άπ—²π˜‚π—» debuts as txt's 6th female member. Β© kimstil...
27.2K 977 18
shin bomi, the only girl contestant on boys planet. yeah...a girl on boys planet. how she got in this situation? she had no clue, but this was her la...
15.8K 437 14
The secret love of natsume hyugga who has always bullied mikan due to the fact that he couldn't accept his love for her... Read more to find out This...