IS IT TOO LATE? 2 | | JK FF |...

By ishifictions

Happiness is a butterfly can fly away anytime . Hey cuties~ SEASON 2 OF IS IT TOO LATE? IS HERE! READY FOR... More

DESCRIPTION~
MAIN LEADS~
THE FIRST DAY |1|
THE FIRST MEET |2|
THE ONLY BILLIONAIRE|3|
MOVING OUT |4|
BOYS NEXT DOOR|5|
COLD BUT WARM|6|
DEAL? |7|
SYMPATHY |8|
SEXY BACK VS VEINY HANDS |9|
THE PAST |10|
LOST SMILE |11|
NOTICE ~
DEAD ROSE|12|
FAKE LOVE |13|
DINNER |14|
MYSTERIOUS RIVAL|15|
CASTING COMPETITION
TREASURE HUNT |16|
BET |17|
26 ALPHABETS |18|
BAKE CUPCAKES |20|
CIRCUS |21|
DOUBLE DATE |22|
BETRAYAL|23|
SUPPORTIVE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ESTATE SALE|24|

ARCHERY |19|

657 74 48
By ishifictions

You woke up while stretching your body making cracking sound from your bones.

YN : Woah Jennie is home today.

You mumbled when you heard sound of running shower. Stepping down the bed you made you way out of the room.

Your gaze fell on your phone you picked it up to text him.

me : Well ready for the first date?

You sent the text and rolled your eyes as you need to be all sweet with him when in real all you want to do is slit his throat for killing your mother.

Jennie : Morning sunshine ~

She says in her sweet voice and you smiled looking at her.

YN : Morning love, what do you want to eat for breakfast?

You asked while going back in the room not even waiting for the answer as you already know she'll take time to think so you decided to do your morning necessities in the mean time.

.....

After good refreshing shower you stepped out of the washroom and looked at yourself and the cut on your tigh which brought some unwanted memories to your brains. They still haunt you but you don't let them show it on your face.

YN : M-mom I miss you.

You mumbled missing her, your heart clench everytime you get reminded about her.

Seeing the murderer roaming around freely boils your blood.

YN : Your daughter will take revenge for you, don't worry mom soon Jeon jungkook will be on his knees.

You turned towards the wardrobe and decided to get ready and prepare breakfast for Jennie.

...

When you came back to the living room you saw no sign of Jennie which made you confused, your eyes fell on the note placed on the kitchen counter with some sandwiches alone with it.

I'm sorry but I got an important call for advertisement shoot so had to leave unannounced.

You sighed and places the note and then your gaze shift towards the sandwiches.

YN : I don't feel like eating anymore.

You mumbled as you were really excited to spend time with her but lately she's been a lot busy .

You sat on the couch and decided to watch something but just then your phone buzzed gaining your attention.

Cold jerk : Not really up for date but if you call it as competition day one yes I am.

You scoffed at his twisted reply.

Me : Okay then meet in an hour outside the door.

Placing your phone back on the table you picked up the TV remote to watch some drama.

......

You stepped out of your apartment when you got the text from jungkook about him being ready.

You saw him wearing a skinny jeans with a white T-shirt tugged inside and combat boots along with it making him look like a expensive boyfriend material.

You heard him clearing his throat and realised you've been actually staring at him and now you're embarrassed.

YN : Let's go!

Jungkook : But where?

YN : It's Archery date for today.

He looked at you shocked which made you raise your brows.

Jungkook : Archery? Like for real.

YN : Yes why did you think I'll choose amusement park or arcade like typical dates?

He nods,

YN : Well I do wanna experience those but seeing you I think you'll fall when I do things unexpected.

He rolls his eyes,

Jungkook : You've quite a impression about me in your little head.

He says and made his way out of the building with you following him from behind.

You stepped inside the car and he took his driver's seat, his engine roared and finally he drove to the archery academy you suggested him for the date.

....

You excitedly smiled looking at the people moving around with their arrows and kit , he noticed you all excited.

YN : Let's go!!

You say and without realising caught his wrist and dragged him inside but jungkook can't help but stare at your hand holding his.

The owner of the academy comes to you with a smile, you bowed to him and noticed jungkook still standing with his hands in pocket, rolling your eyes you forcefully made him bow.

Owner : Welcome to Bull's eye archery.

YN : Thank you for accepting my request.

Owner : How can I not? You're President's daughter.

Here your smile dropped, you didn't even mentioned about your father to him while booking so you thought he agreed because you're paying but no he agreed you're the daughter of Mins.

Jungkook noticed the change in expression on your face.

Jungkook : An---

He was about to speak only to find the man gasp,

Owner : Oh my go-----

Jungkook : Where's the way to field?

The owner frowns but the glare by jungkook made him shut and without giving any second thought he turned to show you both the way.

You were quite confused with the sudden change of attitude of owner as he seemed to be scared.

Owner : So it's the private area, you can enjoy.

Bowing he stepped back to give you both privacy, you smiled and picked up the bow but immediately kept it back realising it's weight.

Jungkook scoffed,

Jungkook : When you don't even know archery then why the heck are we here?

YN : You're talking as if you know all of it.

He smirks and stepped little closer to you and intentionally brushed his shoulder against yours while picking up the bow.

He picked up the arrow from the basket and positioning it between the string of bow he stood in front of target.

Closing one of his eyes he sets the direction of his bow and in next second he released the arrow and boom bull's eye.

Your eyes widened and looking at your shocked reaction , he smirked.

YN : Wow!!

He nods,

YN : Teach me.

You say while coming closer to him without realising the closeness but he did and looked away clearing his throat.

Jungkook : First pick up the bow, try it it's not that heavy.

You nod and moved to the table where all the bows are kept.

YN : Now?

You ask while picking it up and he was right it's really not that heavy.

He stood at the back of you and picked up the arrow, helding your free hand , he placed the arrow in between the string.

His whole focus was on the target and your right way to hold the bow and arrow but about you?

You weren't even able to look at the front because of the proximity.

Jungkook : Now look at the target.

Hearing his voice you got startled and immediately looked in front while cursing internally because of getting lost in your thoughts.

Jungkook : Close your one eye and look at that black point in the middle, which is where the arrow should land.

You hummed and closed your right eye.

Jungkook : Now your whole focus should be on the black point, avoid all the circles around it.

You again hummed.

Jungkook : When you feel like your hand and arrow are stable in the correct direction then just shoot.

You followed his instructions and released the arrow but pout when it didn't hit bulls eye but the second last circle.

Jungkook noticed the sadness and disappointment on your face.

Jungkook : It's okay you can try again.

You looked at him,

Jungkook : Aren't we on archery date so it's obvious will be doing it for a while.

You smiled and picked up the bow and arrow to give one more try.

Jungkook moved back and picked his arrows and bows and started doing his targets.

You groaned with frustration as even after trying for numerous time you weren't able to hit bulls eye whereas the man with you was just targeted the central point only.

YN : I can't do it.

Jungkook sighed and held your hand making you feel weird but yet comfort feeling.

Jungkook : You're not a person who gives up then how can you give up?

You looked at him,

YN : But I tried so many times.

Jungkook : Life isn't about how many times you tried but did you do it until you achieved your goal?

His words boosted confidence in you and nodding to him you picked up bow and arrow again and thought to give it one more shot.

Jungkook looked at you with his arms crossed and then to the target.

You took a deep breath and finally released the arrow and immediately closed your eyes as you weren't ready to see the result.

You heard someone clapping and opening your eyes you turned to look at jungkook who is clapping still not really smiling but you can read his eyes that he's happy.

Jungkook : See you did it.

Your head snap to the target circle and without thinking twice you jumped onto him all excited and hugged. You were jumping while hugging whereas he stood all numb because of your sudden action.

Realising yoir action you awkwardly stepped back and looked around.

YN ; I think I need to use washroom.

He nods and you turned to leave for washroom immediately as you could feel the rush of heat on your face because of the embarrassment.

The owner of the academy comes to jungkook and bowed.

Owner : Boss why did you stopped me?

Jungkook : I just didn't wanted you to spit that this academy is actually owned by me.

He nods with confusion.

Owner : Who is she?

He asked but in answer he just got his death stare  enough for him to step back and zip his mouth.

.......

After playing two - three rounds and watching the kids play archery and their performance just amused you.

Jungkook pulled his car in front of the apartment and both of you hobbed out of the car .

YN : I had fun today, thanks.

He nods and you turned to leave but gasp when he suddenly held your wrist and turned you to face him.

Jungkook : Won't you say goodbye to your date, like it's actually supposed to be ?

To be continued!!

I hope you liked the first date of them.

...Bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 104 46
나비 ✿ with true love, the butterflies never go away. © sorinieee 2020
9K 1K 14
A short and funny series. We have 2 male leads and 2 female leads. Hope you all enjoy... 1-18-22 #1 ignore COMPLETED UNEDITED
638K 40.9K 87
"I had to Marry that Dramatic.Alien.Jerk Because of my sister who ran away from getting married to him! Lord knows my story after I marry that clown...
44.8K 2.6K 34
Hello guys!!! I am back with season 2 😁 Hope you all will love it 😍 Enjoy 🙃 and if you liked please vote and comment ❤️