▬promise of particles▬lloyd x...

By Cottagecore_sock

"see you sometime?" ▬ a Lloyd x reader story▬ lowercase intentional ▬ starts between Seabound and Crystalized... More

Beginning Notes
Done Playing Ninja -92-
Fixing your Faults -93-
Night Ride -94-
Escape -95-
Steep Wisdom -96-
Scamming, Deliveries, and Magic -97-
Lovely Boy -98-
Return to the First Realm -99-
Awakings -100-
Dancing in September -101-
Restless Visions -102-
Explainations Through Experience -103-
Creeps don't like Comics -104-
Together Against the World -105-
The New Ninja of Old Fuckers -106-
Trauma Dump on the Homies -107-
No Permission? Bet. -108-
Actions have Consequences -109-
Law Systems are Shit -110-
Labor for Low-key Breaking Out -111-
Deserts don't provide much stealth -112-
Council of Convicts -113-
She -114-
Voices -115-
The Enemy -116-
May Chaos Reign -117-
All Fathers Suck -118-
Be Yours -119-
Library of the Snakes -120-
War Set -121-
She Was Lost In The Dark, So He Became Her Light -122-
thank you.
Realms Ripped Apart :123:
3 Years, Yet Still Suck :124:
So Long Yet Never Changing :125:
The Dragons of the 3 Mountains :126:
Kids Will be Kids :127:
What's That Puppet Boy? :128:
The Rolling Stones (no, like, literally) :129:
The Kingdom of Clouds :130:
Flustered in the Enemy's Bathroom :132:
Doctor LaRancid :133:
Someone to Lose :134:
You Did That. :135:
Home :136:
Kiss my Ass :137:
Temples, Lineages, and Lies :138:
Core Hunters :139:
Your Wish is Yours to Keep :140:
Junkyard Blues :141:
Iolite and The Talk :142:
Dying after Healing :143:
World Destroyer :144:
The Invisible Cannot Mourn :145:
alive :146:

Suet-phony-us :131:

449 23 30
By Cottagecore_sock

"Hello, fabled Ninja." A man in a brown hood smiled, walking towards the group. "I am Suetonius, the current Master Writer of the Cloud Kingdom. And, you're welcome."

What..? Frowning, you glanced up and down the figure. Some leader, selfish much? "What do you mean 'you're welcome'? We just saved your asses!"

Sora nodded, rubbing her shoulder. "You guys were all just standing here writing while the Ninja saved all of you."

He only smiled, placing his hands behind his back. "Why of course, because here in the Cloud Kingdom, we are the Writers of Destiny."

"Right.. I forgot.." Kai groaned, crossing his arms. "They think everything they write down in their scrolls is immediately what happens in real life."

Oh. That.. that wasn't how it worked.. at all. "You just know the future, you don't make it.. that's why Quanish had prophecies, he didn't make shit up! And I don't either!"

Lloyd placed a hand on your shoulder, motioning to calm down. "It's okay, we know you're not lying about it, why would we? They, just don't have any proof."

Rolling his eyes, Suet-phony whatever his name was sighed. "We do not speak of Quanish the Fool. I instructed my scribes to write that you would be victorious, and you were. Fact, not belief.. and I admit that, on occasion, events somehow manage to defy destiny. But that is exceedingly rare.."

With a slight gasp, Arin leaned forward. "Does.. that mean you could write my parents.. coming back..?"

"I'm sorry, But the Merge caught us all off guard. There are some things not within our powers." The Master Writer shrugged. This dickhead- "The Merge was foretold, yet we did not expect it to come so soon. It was out of our sight."

Scoffing, you laughed. "Because you're all faking! That's not how any of this works! You don't make the future, you just see it! And if you all think you're making it I don't even think you are seeing it!"

With a sigh, Lloyd grabbed the side of your hip, rubbing his hand up and down your side. "Y/n. You can calm down now.. please..." ..he looked tired.

"Hey- wait- You said the Merge was foretold? Would you have any more information on the Merge? Surely some scrolls or texts?" Kai piped up, rubbing his slightly stubble.

Suet-phony-us hummed. "Oh of course! Marcus!" He called out to one of the writers. "Please escort the Green Ninja and Fire Ninja to the library, I assume your students will stay and guard the gates?"

Dumbfounded, you glanced at the team, confused. "..And the Purple Ninja will be escorted to the library too..?" You nodded, fed up.

With a scoff, he shook his head. "Oh no, dear Y/n. I would like to talk with you, understand how a descendant of Quanish the Fool still lives.. privately."

Lloyd's hand around your hip squeezed tight, as he scowled, holding you in place. "She's not going with you alo-"

"Actually-" You interrupted, glancing up at the blond. "Sure. I'll speak with you. I wanna know how you got the delusion you control fate."

Stepping slightly in front of you, Kai shook his head. "Y/n, you sure? If he lays a finger on you I am going to kill him."

Sora sighed, swinging her arms. "Y/n can handle this on her own. You guys gotta start believing in her."

You nodded, placing your hand on top of Lloyd's, removing it from your hip. "I'll be fine. Lead the way Suet. Mind if I call you Suet?" Bothering the Master Writer, you grinned, following behind him into the white and gold tower.

"Actually, I do mind. Please call me by my entire name, Suetonius, The Master Writer."

Scoffing, you smirked as the doors closed. "Sure, Suet."

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

Sitting down in the tall, barstool like chairs, you frowned. It was almost uncomfortable having your legs being able to swing so much in comparison to how the monastery was like for years.

"Tea?" Suet asked, already pouring it into a cup in front of you. "Sugar? Oh, who am I kidding, of course sugar!" Oh. Okay. "Now, about your ability to see the future, can you describe how you first learned of it? How it affects your day to day life? I'd like the whole timeline."

Guess you could amuse his questions.. "So I guess it started when I woke up in the middle of the night with a throbbing in my head that basically kind of demanded I went to this specific place the Ninja were, that's when I met them like.. 7 years ago..? Geez, only 7-?Then eventually it morphed into visions when I slept or passed out, then eventually it became this voice in my head helping me with stuff, and now I have to eat magical tea leaves to keep awake because the Merged Realms have been throwing my powers haywire."

"I see." He sat down across from you. "Why are you so hypocritical?"

Almost having to do a double take, you furred your brow. "Excuse me?"

He nodded, taking a sip. "You said that you couldn't change the future, yet you following the pain in your head led to all of this. If you didn't follow it then the world would've been much different."

The room shook. Turbulence was so weird when you were on a flying island.

You pursed your lips, shaking your head. "Uhm, no, thats like saying I change the future by waking up at 6 am or 6:30 am."

"Precisely. We caused that. The Writers of the Cloud Kingdom wrote that would happen. Even from washing your toothbrush to the very lives you fight to save, we control that."

Standing, you laughed, making sure your sword was secure. "Sure, and the First Spinjitzu Master is knocking at my door asking for my taxes to be paid. I'll be seeing you later." You could vaguely hear the voice in your head, yet you were busy arguing to notice it.

Suet grabbed your arm, locking the door. "You are not dismissed yet. It's rude to leave so soon."

With a groan, you glared at him. "Not to pull this card, but I am the Great Grandchild of Quanish, let me go and let me leave."

"Quanish hasn't held power in the Cloud Kingdom since he was banished. Your bloodline holds no meaning here." He snapped back.

Pulling your arm out of his grasp, you grabbed the sword off of your back. "Fine, not to pull the other card, but you're the novelist who's challenging the Ninja Master."

Suetonius frowned, unlocking the door. "Be my guest. But your answers will never find you anywhere but here."

You sheathed your sword once more, nodding.  "I'm plenty capable of finding answers my own. I don't need a cult leader to tell me how my own mind works."

Stepping out of the room, you shut the door behind you, sighing. Geez.

The room shook again, this turbulence was really weird for-

Quake.

Ah. Yeah, that actually made more sense. Of course it opened back up. You were too panicked to close it securely. Sprinting down the halls, you flung the doors open, squinting in the dusk light.

Over at the right, you saw several, like three or four more of the tentacle monsters, Sora and the person with wind powers were fighting, while Arin was running down to another entrance of the tower. Fun.

You ran towards the monster, flinging a shurikan into its side, though it obviously didn't do anything, digging into the skin but not enough to hurt it in anyway. Unsheathing your sword, you tensed the particles beneath you, stepping on the makeshift platform as you stepped up to meet the two girls fighting. God you were going to give yourself a headache.

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

So. Your head fucking hurt. Thankfully, a cushion stopped you from possibly going unconscious.

Said pillow, was also groaning underneath you, green eyes shut in pain. "Y/n- if you wanted to straddle me you've just said.." he sucked in air, holding his head.

Damn. Okay. A blush crept up your neck as you took a second to process that you were sat with Lloyd's waist between your legs. And he had still even flirted with you. Once again, damn.

Scrambling off of him, you rubbed your face, trying to get the flush to die down. "Uhm.. so if we ignore the fact I just got flung by one of those tentacle guys and landed on top of you, I'd say we're holding up pretty well here."

"Mhm, sure." Kai began. "C'mon, you gross lovebirds, your kids are going to get their asses beat if you don't hurry."

Well, that got you right back into the action quickly.

It went in a flash, and felt like you were just repeating the last fight, but times 3. Soon enough, you were 'sewing' the quake back up and everything was fine again. Though, more carefully this time.

Phew, you were glad to get back into a routine.. as strange as it was. As you listened to Lloyd talk to the new Master of Wind, Eurphrasia, you chewed on some tea leaves. It had become a bit of a habit to chew on them, even when you weren't that sleepy.

Sora grabbed your arm, pulling you a bit back to reality. "Hey.. Y/n, could I tell you something..?"

"I.. sure?" You tilted your head back, spying for any glimpse of Suet.. or any more Merge-quakes. "Go.. right a ahead.."

She frowned, letting go of your arm. "..are you okay though? You seem kind of shaken up.. I swear if that Master Writer dickhead did anything to you-"

Whipping back to face her, you shook your head. "No.. I mean- Yes for the first, no for the second. I'm fine.. just the dude was kinda off-putting.. I'm fine though. What was it you wanted to tell me?"

Putting her hood down, she shook her head, biting the inside of her cheek. "Actually, I'm good for now.. I'll mention it later. You go talk to Lloyd and resolve your own issues.." she turned, before whipping her head back around, "and don't you dare blame yourself for me not telling, I'm worrying about you right now. It's not that deep, I swear!" She laughed.

Geez. Why were you so out of it? What.. issues was she talking about..? You felt so off. "Hey Lloyd..?" You turned to face Lloyd.

Then your head tilted to the side.

And with no warning it all went black.

-------------

HIII early chapter cuz I've been in such a good writing streak and have like double the amount of chapters I usually have on the side

So still one coming tomorrow! (Though it may be late as I'm gonna be at family for most of the day ^^'

If you guys liked this one for the fluff, just wait until the next one :33

×I have a Discord server! You can join for notifications on chapter releases RIGHT WHEN they're posted, sneak peaks for upcoming chapters, and just a good time with other Ninjago fans!×

https://discord.com/invite/yPkfzXjrVb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 977 22
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ─ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐢 ...
19.3K 400 32
Did I somehow got freaking isekai into this world?! <(゜ロ゜;)>!? (Movie! Lego Ninjago x Reader) Book 1 🌪️ - Book 1 - Complete - Book 2 - ITS O...
82.4K 2.5K 13
[Series!Lloyd x F!Reader] Don't you hate it when you're plucked out of high school right before your graduation and made the new Princess of Ninjago...
8.2K 208 14
A Lloyd x Reader story | First Fanfic Lots of Fluff (Spice as well after they start dating) Starts at season 4 (Tournament of Elements)