Behind every strong woman

By aspaceintime01

This is the sequel to Behind every strong man. Five years have passed. Gianna has made a life for herself aft... More

Chapter 1 - Peace
Chapter 2 - Technicality
Chapter 3 - Realisation
Chapter 4 - Jamie
Chapter 5 - Fighting
Chapter 6 - On his mind
Chapter 7 - father and son
Chapter 8 - Thoughts
Chapter 9 - More tensions
Chapter 10 - Angry
Chapter 11 - Dakota
Chapter 12 - Verne
Chapter 13 - Coachella
Chapter 15 - a truce
Chapter 16 - out of the blue
Chapter 17 - go hard for you
Chapter 18 - not ready
Chapter 19 - Reminisce
Chapter 20 - Friend or foe
Chapter 21 - Maturing
Chapter 22. Dinner and Talk
Chapter 23. Getting on
Chapter 24 - wrongfully accused
Chapter 25 - Worried
26 - Tracks
27. A plan

Chapter 14 - A little something

138 16 3
By aspaceintime01

Jamie finished his set. He had given it his all. He headed backstage a towel around his neck he scooped up Qian in his arms. "Well what did you think?."

"You are so cool... my daddy is so cool mommy." He said with a huge smile on his lips.

"He sure knows how to put on a show.." she said with a double meaning.
Jamie looked at her, he couldn't take his eyes off of her.
"I need to go now...

"Mommy can I go to daddy's house... plesseeeeee.." Qian begged her. "I don't want to go home yet.. all you and other daddy do is fight..."

"That man is called Nathan son, and you do not need to call him daddy if you don't want to..."

Gianna sighed. "Qian come on, we're going." She said taking his hand and walking away.

Jamie watched them go, there was no way that he could leave yet he had a collaboration coming up and he needed to be there. He wasn't happy that she had just walked away like that though.

————-

Verne had soaked in the tub in the en-suite of her own room. She smiled to herself and slowly eased her finger between her legs rubbing her spot as she thought about the sex she had just had with Nathan. "Mmmmm.." she moaned thinking she was alone.

Nathan was stood in the doorway checking the time and getting more and more agitated that Gianna wasn't home yet. He walked up behind Verne and he tilted her head back, he lowered his head and kissed her lips. "Let me do that for you." He said and slid his hand down the front of her into the water, he rubbed her spot and slipped his fingers inside of her. He upped the pace and watched her as she gasped and writhed around in the tub. "Fuck.. you're beautiful." He whispered in her ear.

He stopped as he heard a car pull into the drive. He went to the window in the bedroom and he saw a cab. "Shit!.. Verne.. I need to get outta this room.. it's Gianna and Qian...

"Wasn't she supposed to call you?..."

Nathan left her room and quickly headed down to his office on the ground floor. Gianna opened the door and Nathan stood in his office doorway and looked at her. "Hey, what's this?.. I thought you were gonna give me a call so that I could come and get you?.."

"Sorry, I just wanted to get out of there before he was able to talk Qian in to going to his place...

"My daddy was cool.. he was on the stage and everyone cheered for him, and knew the words to his rap.." Qian said more than excited and impressed by his father.

Nathan rolled his eyes. "I'm glad you had a good time son.."

"Don't roll your eyes like that.." Gianna said to him as Qian ran off. "he's a child Nathan he doesn't understand the politics of this relationship...

"What relationship, mine and yours or yours and that thug..." he stormed out.

Verne heard the argument and she walked down to the kitchen where she saw Gianna leaning on the kitchen worktop looking out of the window. "G?."
She looked at her
"Are you okay... I heard the raised voices.."

"I don't know what to do anymore... all of this is too much.. I am not with Jamie.. I am with Nathan.. I even left early to get back here.. so that Nathan can see that I'm not playing him, because I wouldn't do that..."

"Have you thought about taking some time out... getting everything in perspective... it has got to be hard on all of you with Jamie getting out early... the pressure isn't good for any of you.."

"I don't wanna leave Nathan...

"But tempers are frayed hunny... look at my devastation.. If I would have taken a break from my bomb site of a relationship we could have salvaged something from it instead of us being where we are now... just think about it" she said and rubbed her shoulder heading back up to her room.

————-

".... Damn Ja calm down... you're unbearable like this..

"She just fucking left..

"What did you expect to happen man?."

"I didn't expect for her to be gone the second I finished.. I didn't even get the chance to speak to my boy after the damn show.. she ran off like fucking Cinderella!." He snapped.

"Take it up with her." Cody said. "I'm heading home.. I'm tired and we have a busy weekend coming up.." she said grabbing her coat and heading off fed up of his vile mood.

He looked up as his security opened up. "Dakota is here to see you man.." he nodded for her to be let through.

Dakota walked in and smiled at him. "You were amazing.. and my god, your son is the image of you.." she said. "But I can see you're not happy, so I'm gonna ask you what you're doing later?."

He looked at her and sighed. "To be honest.. I need to have this out with my sons mother, tonight... I wanted them to stay... I wanted to see my fucking son... I've been in the pen for 5 years.. and she is limiting my time with him... how the fuck am I supposed to get to know him."

Dakota could see how hard he was taking this and how it was hurting him. "Okay.. you do what you have to do baby.. I'll be around in LA for a while.. call me when you're free..." she leaned over and kissed his lips. "And for the record... he will absolutely love you when he gets to know you properly.." she added and walked out.

———

"I need to pop out for a while...

"Now?." Gianna said as she put her magazine down. "It's 9pm?."

"And.. I have an important business meeting to set up for.. it is on my mind so I need to get it done...

"Nathan... we need to talk.. I need you to see..

"See what?.. I see clearly Gianna.. and right now I need to worry about something other than you!." He said and walked out.

Verne was out too so now Gianna was alone. Qian was in bed exhausted after all the excitement of being on stage with his father and just the whole mega vibe of the day. She made herself a hit drink and she sat to watch TV. It was only a few moments later that she heard a knock at the door. She went to open it and she was taken back as she saw Jamie on the doorstep. "Jamie?."

"We need to talk." He said to her.

"Shouldn't you be at an after party getting smashed?." She said sarcastically.

"No... I mean there is one but." He sighed. "I wanted to talk to you.. about why you left so soon.. you didn't even give me chance to speak to him..." he shook his head. "I can't do this 25 percent father shit.. I need that boy in my life.. he's my son, we created him... me and you... I will not.. because I can not stand by and let that mother fucker pretend he is his father...

"Jamie..

"No G!.. Qian is the only thing that I have gotten right in my life... don't you get that.. I know I messed up epically with you but I need him in my life G... and not on no part time shit either.. so we need to work this out....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CHASE By Coco Chanel

General Fiction

53.1K 2K 14
Cartier aka Chase has had a hard life. Her life has been nothing but chaos. From her uncle tricking her into thinking it's okay to have sex with her...
656K 20.4K 30
Meet your average girl Tayla. Meet the biggest thug out there Jayceon. The big heartthrob and cold hearted person you could ever meet. When two cro...
627K 19.9K 45
After Shay THINKS things are finally cut off with her abusive/obsessive boyfriend Dante of 3 miserable years, she seems to believe that all guys are...
17.8K 3K 45
We pick up 3 months on from the day that Keegan left Charisma. More troubles, excitement and twists and turns lie ahead for the Frasers and Taylors. ...