Slender Brothers x Reader One...

By Broken_Samurai_

Request oneshots with your favorite Slender brothers! I do the main four and will do the others as well! Just... More

Request Page
Offender x Suicidal Non-Binary Reader (Fluff)
Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)
Slight Yandere Slender x Reader
Offender x Wolf Male Reader (BDSM Lemon)
Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Tenderman x Fem! Model Reader (Lemon)
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Fem! Slender Child Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader x Offender (Part One)
Slender x Self Harming Fem Reader
Slender x Offender x Trender x Splendor x Fem! Kitsune Maid Reader (Lemons)
Trender x Gender Neutral Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader (DDLG Oneshot)
Slenderman x Hunter Reader (BDSM Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Calm Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Male Proxy Reader
Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader
Slender x Disabled Fem! Reader (FORCED Lemon)
Slender x Reader
Splendor x Littlespace Reader
Offender x Shape Shifter BDSM (Lemon)
Slender x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Male Feline/Neko In Heat Reader/Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Non-Binary Mad Scientist Reader x Splendor
Half-Human/Half-Robot Female Reader x Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Alien Reader (Lemon)
Offender x Male Police Officer (Forced Lemon)
Slender x Stolkhom Reader
Splendor x Drider Reader
Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Lepidopterophobia Female Reader
Offender x PTSD Male Reader
Slenderbrothers x Medusa Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader (Pet Play/Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)
Slender x Guitarist Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader
Slender x Childhood Friend Reader
Slender x Infected Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Mafia Slender x Fem! Reader
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Lamia Child Reader
Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Queen Xenomorph Reader
Slender x Undercover Wife Reader
Yandere Splendor x Gender Neutral Reader
Slender x Single Mother Reader
Splendor x In Heat Gender Neutral Reader
Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

Yandere Slender Brothers x Female Neko Reader

1K 28 3
By Broken_Samurai_

Running. That's what you've been doing your entire life and you have no idea why. Your parents would never tell you why you have to run, just that you do. Hopping around from town to town every few months is exhausting and it makes it impossible to make any friends, let alone find your mate. Your fellow nekos that you've met during your travels are all finding their mates while you're left alone and wondering if you'll ever find yours. You're finally eighteen, which means you can legally leave on your own. You can finally find a place to settle down and maybe even find who your mate is.

"Y/N, we need to talk," Your mother calls after knocking on your door.

"Coming!" You call back, looking around your room.

It has very minimal decorations and most of everything is still in boxes, ready to be loaded into the truck and carted off wherever your parents go next. A sigh leaves you before you leave your room and head into the living room, both your parents looking anxious as they sit on the couch. You go over to your chair and sit down facing them. Your ears flatten on your head as you wait for whatever bad news they have this time. You wrap your tail around your waist to comfort yourself at least a little. You're all probably moving again.

"It's time we tell you why we've moved you so often," You father is the first to speak up, your ears shooting up to stand at attention. "Y/N, we know your mates."

"Mates? As in plural?" You ask in confusion.

"Yes, plural," Your mother tells you.

"Okay.....How does that explain our moving?" You ask them.

"Your mates aren't good creatures Y/N. They're dangerous and murder people. We've been trying to keep you safe and away from them. You need to be careful. You're allowed your own decisions now but whatever you do, never go into the woods alone," Your father tells you. "They're not creatures you want to meet."

"Please understand. We've only been trying to keep you safe. I can only imagine how horrible they are to be with. Likely abusive," You mother explains. "Just don't mess with them. They manage to find us every few months hence the moving. Please, Y/N. Promise you won't ever go near them!"

You frown at their words, your hands bunching into fists in your lap. What do you do? Listen to your parents and forever run from a threat you don't even know is a threat!

"Who are they?" You ask them firmly.

"The Slenderman brothers," They both hiss together.

You're not stupid. You know about those four but they pretty much only attacked humans. As long as you pose no threat to them they'll leave you alone! Still, they are very capable of murder and torture which doesn't bode well for you. Would they really be abusive? Part of you doesn't think so. Are you really going to try and give them a chance when they can easily murder you and all you love?

"I'll be careful," You promise them, giving a gentle smile. "I'm going out. I'll see you guys later."

"We love you," Your mother tells you. "Go have fun. You have nothing to worry about for a little while."

"We just want you safe," Your father tells you.

"Sure thing. Love you guys," You say, grabbing your bag before leaving the apartment.

You're not really sure how you make it to your car without hurting yourself in your distraction, but somehow you do. You start the engine before just stopping with your hands on the steering wheel. What are you supposed to do? Part of you wants to see where things would go but it's also extremely dangerous. It could very well cost you your life. You shake the thoughts from your head and throw the car in reverse, backing out of the spot your car is in and just heading out for a drive. You have no real destination in mind but something seems to pull you in a direction you're not supposed to go.

You park your car and look at the forest of towering pines before you, your ears forward at attention as you chew on your bottom lip. You need to contemplate some things. A soft groan leaves you when static seems to spark inside your brain, holding your head as you grit your teeth. The radio and your phone go whacky as well, and when you try to turn on your car you find yourself unable to start it back up. However, the static has stopped. Maybe it's some weird alien thing. Who knows. You try your phone but it's dead and much to your worry, likely broken now from whatever happened. You groan and get out of the car to check under the hood. You're going to need to figure out what's fried and not. With your back to the trees you search through your engine, only to find everything is fine and should be working.

You huff and slam the hood closed, jumping out of your skin with a surprised scream when four tall creatures are suddenly standing in front of you. You stumble back as your ears flatten against your head, falling on your ass with wide eyes as your tail fluffs from the threat. Where did they come from?! Your heart is pounding hard in your chest, adrenaline filling your veins as you contemplate your fight or flight response. Your body opts for flight and you bolt. You shift into your cat form and run through the woods, hoping to escape them and get back home. You thought you were ready for this, but seeing those four tall man in front of you makes you realize you're way in over your head. How the hell are you supposed to satisfy FOUR of them. Multiple mates isn't unusual but four is a lot of work.

When you're sure you've lost them you hide away in a cave with hard pants, back in your human neko form as you try to rest before trying to find your way out of the cave. When it falls dark you leave your safety and hurry through the trees, hopeful you'll find your way out. You're not so sure it's going to happen. The trees seem to just go on forever and ever. You pause your movement when something white catches your eye. You investigate, finding a scribbled note on the tree.

'Always Watches. No eyes'

"This is my forest. Did you really think you could escape, a dark voice chuckles before you're suddenly grabbed.

Your scream is silenced when you're teleported by this creature, gasping in breath and tumbling forward onto your knees.

"Oh? You're ready for mating already?" The one you know as Offenderman chuckles.

"She is quite the beauty," Splendor remarks. "I'm annoyed it's with all of you though."

You're in shock as you try to register everything that is happening to you, especially when heat suddenly flushes through your system. Your friends talked about the first meeting with their mates. They said as soon as they were together they were desperate to mate. You figured it couldn't possibly be real but you're shown otherwise as you feel yourself grow wet. Dammit.

"She smells so good," Offender moans in delight. "Shall we?"

"Isn't a little quick? Should we at least introduce ourselves?" Splendor asks.

"I know who all of you are," You tell Splendor from on your knees, your tail in the air and your ears perked forward.

Is it suddenly hot in this place? You can feel arousal flooding through your system with all of their smells lingering together. They're addictive and you want all of them so fucking bad. You never expected to feel this kind of arousal. You just figured you'd moved too much to ever find your mate but here you are. With not just one, but four mates. You don't register any kind of conversation as you work off your clothes as the heat becomes unbearable, not even caring about the four creatures in the room. Offender chuckles when you completely strip, getting to your feet and walking to him as desire builds in hood head.

You grab his tie and you jerk him down, smashing your lips to his. He's got you pinned on the floor in an instant, moans of delight leaving you as he touches your body. You whine as you buck your hips in hopes of friction. Something to ease the sudden ache in your body. He lowers his hips and he grinds against you, earning a gasp from you. His hands grab your wrists and pins them above your head, his hand cupping your sex.

"Tell me you want me baby," He growls into your ear.

"Please. Please Offender. I want you," You whine desperately.

"That's a good girl," He purrs, pulling his hand away so he can unzip and slip his pants down.

Offender sets a rough pace as he moves in and out of you, his hands fondling your breasts. You're a moaning mess beneath him and it's not long before you're brought to your peak, the pleasure overwhelming you. You've never felt so much pleasure in your life. You gasp and shudder when Offender leaves you feeling empty, still feeling your desperate heat. Slender scoops you up and takes you to the bed in the room. You didn't really pay attention to your surroundings. He shoves his pants down before sitting, guiding your legs on either side of him.

"Go on. Chase after that high," He growls lowly into your ear.

You don't need anymore permission, planting your hands on Slender's shoulders and sliding yourself down onto his length. He lets you set the pace for a bit before his strong hands grip your hips, bucking his hips upwards as his hands pull you down on him. He fills you so full as he increases his speed, earning cries of pleasure from you. He suddenly strikes the right place that has you seeing stars, clinging to Slender as the knot in your stomach winds tighter and tighter. You're crying out as your body pulses around his length, Slender keeping you rooted against him until his orgasm passes.

"You belong to us. We will never let you go again," Slender growls in your ear. "No one touches you but us. Understand?"

While you're coming down from your high Trender pulls you into a kiss once Slender trades you to him. His kiss is heated and your arms wrap around his neck, pulling him closer. Trender is gentle in his lovemaking and it's a nice reprieve from Slender and Offender. Trender seems to find every sensitive part of your body, his hands pressing against them as they travel over your body. It's slow and passionate, and you're amazed how satisfying it feels.

Splendor is just as gentle as Trender is, practically worshipping your body as he makes love to you. Splendor holds you close to his body as he moves inside of you, his pace slow but it still satisfies you. By the find morning comes you're an exhausted mess. Splendor is first to comfort you, running a bath and gently rubs your ears as you relax in the water. Slender changes the sheets while you get cleaned up, Trender helping you into the softest nightgown after you put on your undies. Splendor brings you something warm to drink and brings medicine in to ward off some of the pain you'll likely feel in the morning.

You feel satisfied. You don't know how to explain it but all heat that took over your body is finally gone, satisfied for now. You're exhausted you fall asleep as soon as your head hits your pillow. Your soulmates don't seem so bad.

"Rest well darlin'. I can't wait to ravish you more," He purrs.

"If you have nightmares I'll only be across the hall," Splendor says.

"I'll dress you up in all the finest clothes. You will never want again," Trender declares.

"My parents?" You try, all brothers glaring at you. Your ears flatten at the looks. "Nevermind. Sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 176 11
This is my first time doing one of these, so please please please let me know where I can improve! Also, I'm going to describe features, but feel fre...
246 9 5
β€’ π‘³π’–π’“π’Œ β€’ Meaning; ᡛᡉʳᡇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 π’“π’†π’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’ π’‰π’Šπ’…π’…π’†π’ 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’ π’‚π’Žπ’ƒπ’–π’”π’‰ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’οΏ½...
3.6K 24 15
Scream 1-6 oneshots based on my favorite shows/movie scenes/ songs/others. Hope you enjoy!!
257 7 12
Hi, my name is Esmerelda. I attend Creepy high, and I'm best friends with Slender. Anyway, we're in high school, and let's just say it's our story.