Hunger Games✨

By pjolovestories

Hunger Games x Harry Potter Wts More

Charaters
prologe
part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
New Book!

Part 20

3.8K 205 54
By pjolovestories

Amara looks around anxiously, until she finally understands what the announcement means, and immediately gets up from her seat, grabs her bow, and starts looking for Peeta.

Oh, how sweet of you to worry about me. - Peeta says as he caresses Amara's face. "I think you were worrying about Amara, while I was worrying about both of you" Finnick says teasingly.

Amara quickly runs through the forest until she finally reaches the stream, where she crosses the water and steps onto the rocks. There, she notices a bloodstain and crouches down anxiously to inspect it. She realizes the blood is fresh, but worries as she sees a lot of it.

Whoever's blood this is, they urgently need help or they could die. - Madam Pomfrey says anxiously.

Amara immediately stands up and begins to follow the trail of blood, but one point, she loses track of it. Anxiously looking around, she jumps in fright as someone grabs her leg.

What the heck was that? - Sirius yells in fright, while Haymitch laughs at him. "Who the heck grabbed my daughter's leg?" James asks. No one answers, but Amara looks at Peeta with a soft laugh as he gazes nervously at James.

Amara looks down and notices a face painted on a rock, obscured by rocks and vegetation.

Amara: Oh my God, Peeta! - she cries out in fright, then immediately crouches down beside him and starts removing the rocks from him.

You scared my daughter! - James yells angrily at Peeta as he stands up. " I.... I didn't mean to f-frighten her." Peeta says, looking down sadly as tears well up in his eyes. "James, you idiot, sit down. The boy just got hurt and he wanted her notice, not to harm her." Lily says, pulling James back into his seat. "I really didn't mean to" Peeta says sadly, looking at Amara. "Peeta, it's okay, sweetheart, I'm not mad at you" Amara says, trying to reassure him. "Is anyone going to talk about how brilliantly he hid?" Fred and George exclaim excitedly. "Not now boys" Molly reprimands them.

Peeta: Hi... - he whispers as Amara removes all the rocks from him.

Amara: Okay, it's all right. - Amara says as she hugs Peeta tightly.

They're finally back together! They're so sweet together! - Ginny squeals excitedly.

Peeta sits on a rock while Amara tries to clean the large wound on his thigh. Peeta groans in pain as the wound is very deep.

He urgently needs medical attention and medication. - Remus says quietly.

Amara: What happened?

Peeta: I got cut. Pretty bad, huh? - he asks as Amara looks worriedly at the wound.

Wow, I think we all know someone who jokes around in serious situations. - Ron says as he looks at the twins. The twins just smile at Ron.

Amara: You'll be fine. And don't joke in serious situations. - she says as she drips water onto his wound and tries to bandage Peeta's injury.

Peeta: Amara.. sweetheart... - he looks at Amara with a pained expression.

Amara: No. I won't leave you here. I won't do that. - she looks at him seriously.

Did you really think for a moment she'd leave you because you got hurt? Amara would never leave. - Finnick smiles at Peeta, who just smiles shyly.

Peeta: Why not?

Because she loves you? What a stupid question. You wouldn't have left her either if she got gurt. - Harry says. "I just didn't want her to get hurt if the career pack found us." Peeta replies.

Amara doesn't reply, she just helps Peeta to his feet, then wraps her arm around his shoulder and supports him to walk. Peeta limps as they move, while Amara carefully hold him. Eventually, they find a cave where they carwl in, and Amara lays Peeta down on the ground.

It's a smart decision to hide. - Nymphadora says, to which the pther aurors nod in agreement.

Amara: No one will find us here.

Peeta: They found me once before. - he says with a groan of pain. Amara looks at the bleeding wound.

Amara: I'll get you some medicine. - she assures him.

Peeta: Listen, Amara, I don't have supporters. - he says.

At this statement, everyone looks worriedly at the screen. "And Haymitch can't send you package like he does for Amara?" Harry asks. "Those were sent by sponsors too, Haymitch just submits them" Peeta explains, as everyone looks at him sadly.

Amara: I'll figure something out.

Peeta: Such as? - he asks, looking at him anxiously.

Amara: Something. - Says Amara, then she leans down and kisses Peeta. When they part, she whispers softly in his ear.

Amara: I love you.

Peeta: I love you too.

You really would do anything for each other, wouldn't you? - Lily asks, smiling. "You have no idea how much we would do for each other." Amara responds as Finnick holds her tightly and starts kissing her neck, while Peeta strokes her inner thigh, eliciting a soft moan.

While working in District 11, Katniss and Gale anxiously watch the screen.

Katniss sadly sees herself on the screen, vividly remembering how difficult that time was for her.

Amara hears a faint buzzing noise outside, so she quetly hets up from beside the sleeping Peeta and walks out of the cave. Out there, she looks around cautiously, bow in hand, and notices a package on one of the orcks. Amara opens the package and reads the note first.

Just keep doing like this, and I want to see more kisses - H.

Amara rolls her eyes at Haymitch's message.

Why do you want them to kiss more often? - Harry asks curiously. "Because people in the Capitol belive what they see, and although I know Amara and Peeta love each other, they only belive it when they see it." Haymitch explains. "Yeah, and it's also difficult because Amara tends to open up more privately to people than in front of cameras, so it was hard." Peeta adds.

Amara opens the package in the cave and sees what's inside when Peeta wakes up as well.

Peeta: Is there medicine in it?

Amara: No, soup. - Peeta reaches for the soup.

The soup could also be useful for them. - Molly says.

Amara: Let me do it. - says Amara, and she carefully starts feeding Peeta.

Peeta: It's delicious. - Peeta says with a smile.

Amara: You always fed me too. - she says as she continues to feed Peeta.

Peeta: It crosses my mind all time. I always brought you bread whenever I could.

I love them so much. - Luna says dreamily, while tears come to Katniss's eyes, remembering how happy she was when Amara came home with the bread.

Shhh, calm down, you're feverish. - Amara says worriedly as she strokes his face.

Peeta: I remember our first meeting, you were running away from Katniss in a pale pink dress, then you bumped into me, and as soon as you realized we were soulmates, you wanted to run away. - he recalls.

Amara: Peeta..

Peeta: And I remember Katniss convincing you to stay with me and go for a walk together. - he adds.

Amara: Peeta...

Peeta: And from that day on, we were together every day. We always went for walks.

Peeta is so good for Amara. - Lily says quietly to James, who grumpily but agrees.

Amara: I remember too. - Amara says, laughing softly.

Peeta: Will you lay next to me, please? Peeta asks, to which Amara immediately rests her head on Peeta's chest, and slowly they both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Well, aren't you two the sweetest? - Finnick asks, making them both blush.

----- What kind of week did you have? How are you?❤️❤️

Who could you imagine Annie with? Fred and George? Draco? Blaise? Luna or someone else?🫶❤️❤️

How did you like today's part?❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1K 30
Violet potter kids and Dr.strange come to the past to show videos when she was 15 to save her from so much heartache and to save their adopted grandp...
2.6M 81.9K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
68.5K 2.4K 24
𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔭𝔦𝔢
49.4K 2K 10
ᴏɴᴇ ғᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴛᴡᴏ ɢᴏᴅs 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝐒𝐔𝐍, ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟ...