For The Love of Family (Narut...

De Duck_The_Author

Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hell... Mai multe

Chapter 1 "Naruto's 'Family' Returns"
Chapter 2 "Team 7"
Chapter 3 "Bell Test!, Naruto's Unpredictability"
Chapter 4 "A Day Off, A rather interesting day"
Chapter 5 "D Rank Missions!, Naruto Meets the kyuubi"
Chapter 6 "Negotiating with the kyuubi!, Getting a C-Rank mission!"
Chapter 7 "Mission Wave! We must protecc!" Pt.1
Chapter 8 "Mission Wave! Not sneaky enough!" Pt.2
Chapter 9 "Mission Wave! A Failed Escape!" Pt.3
Chapter 10 "Mission wave! Alliance for the last day!" Pt.4
Chapter 11 "Mission Wave! Battle on the bridge!" Pt.5
Chapter 12 "Mission Wave! One odd Morning!" Final Pt.
Chapter 13 "Memories, suffered for nothing"
Chapter 14 "Return to Konoha!, A Sannin's Mistake"
Chapter 15 "Training!"
Chapter 16 "Stormy Nights"
A quick Announcement
Chapter 17 "Sickness"
Chapter 18 "Plans to leave, What kind of fever is this!?"
Chapter 19 "Day's without Naruto"
Guys.
Chapter 20 "Recovery"
"The Last Vote"
Chapter 21 "The Chunin Exams, A fellow Jinchuriki" Pt. 1
Chapter 23: "The Chunin Exams, A Fake One!?"
Chapter 23: "The Chunin Exams, The start of everything" Pt. 3
Chapter 24: "The Chunin Exams, The Forest." Pt.4
Chapter 25 "The Chunin Exams, The Snake" Pt. 5
(Reminder)
Another Reminder (lol)
Chapter 26: "The Chunin Exams, Encounter!" Pt. 6
Hi Guys.

Chapter 22 "The Chunin Exams, A Sand friend" Pt. 2

657 19 8
De Duck_The_Author

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐨! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝! 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐤? 𝐄𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬!!.

=

"What?" (Talking)

'What?' (Thinking/Thoughts)

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=

Gaara had experienced a very interesting day; everything happened so quickly that it took him a few minutes to process what had just happened. In the outside world everything seemed to happen in the blink of an eye. But within one's mind, time seemed to have stopped or never been. Looking back, it was all that transpired when he met those deep blue eyes. His consciousness was first drawn into a blank white space that was silent and consisted of nothing but a white, level planet that stretched on for miles in all directions. Secondly, the person responsible for everything, Naruto, the blonde with whiskers and quite small height for his age, accompanied with that irritating smile of his, he'll propably grow accustomed to it all in due time.

This incident was caused by the blond, who said that he was brought into this different world or as he would call it, the mindscape, to negotiate and make friends. He said that jinchuriki's, or those who are similar to them, should watch out for one another and that they don't have to be alone since they have each other. He listened, but there was one word that stood out above the others.

Friends.

That one word stood out for him the most. A friend. Something he had always yearned for when he was younger, and now, he was given the chance to be friends with a blond, a friend, with how everything just happened so fast, Gaara was surprised he didn't feel even the slightest of anger, stress, Frustration, or any other negative emotions that might have already triggered him into killing the blond right then and there.

Gaara had considered the blond's offer and of course accepted it; as a result, he was now friends with someone who could relate to him and his suffering. Even though they had only recently met, that was enough for them to form an unbreakable bond that would only get stronger with time. In less than five minutes, Gaara went from being the cold-blooded killer that everyone feared—a demon that hunted blood to feed his mother—to someone who was changed in less time than that after suggesting they should be friends with a short, blond kid who had whisker marks on both cheeks.

Of course, no one would find such a ridiculous story believable; after all, who would think a demon like him would change just because someone offered for them to be friends? He fought the urge to go to sleep because his new friend made him feel at ease and what surprised him the most was that—Shukaku, Mother, and the voices weren't bothering him, and of course, it's highly unlikely that someone would believe that story. Now, he was standing before him, his new friend, smiling genuinely for the first time in his life.

Hearing that Gaara wanted a friendship with him as well made Naruto smile even more—he had finally done it! He made friends with a jinchuriki such as himself. But what really broke Naruto's heart was what Gaara revealed about his childhood—namely, that he had no friends. After hearing the redhead say that he had never had any friends and that everyone feared him because he was a monster in Suna, Naruto clinched his fist in frustration, he should've had atleast one person who doesn't view him as the monster everyone feared but view him as Gaara and nothing else. Looking at the bright side of things, both Gaara and Naruto were delighted to have each other as friends.

"Sooo, what now?" Naruto awkwardly asks, the whole void went silent after, neither of them didn't know what to do next, or how to get out of the mindscape.

"I don't know, but leaving this place would be very much appreciated, the pla-... the chunin exams will start in a few hours." Gaara said calmly,

Naruto slightly sweadropped at gaara's calm demeanor, cupping his chin in thought, Naruto focused his mind, trying to get a link with kurama.

'Hello? Kurama! Are you there? We're done talking!' Naruto called out, then he waited for a response..... And waited... And waited........ And waited...... And waited................ And waited....

"*𝐘𝐚𝐚𝐰𝐰𝐧𝐧𝐧* 𝐦𝐦𝐦𝐦, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐩?" Kurama spoke up, his deep, raspy voice vibrated throughout the white void, slightly shaking it.

"Kurama! There you are! Stop sleeping! We might get trapped here forever if you slept for hours you know. Thank kami you woke up though." Naruto says, scoffing at the fox as he did so.

"𝐓𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐇𝐞𝐲! 𝐊𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫!" Gaara looked about, trying to look for the nine tails that called out to him, but his voice boomed in every direction and he couldn't pinpoint his exact location.

"𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧." Kurama told the redhead. Naruto looked curious, and wondered what had happened between the two bijuu while he and Gaara were talking.

"U-umm, Thank you, Nine-tails." Gaara says,

"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐤?" Kurama informed the two jinchuriki, but looking over to them, the two were too busy talking to each other to even listen to the fox.

'𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬' Kurama thought before having an idea and immediately closing the mindscape.

The whole void started shaking, the two jinchuriki instantly lost their bance and fell to the ground.

"What the!? What's happening! Hey Kurama! We're not ready yet!" Naruto shouted, he could see Gaara in his right side, a few feet away from him, also struggling to get up. Before Naruto could call out to him though, his vision turned entirely white.

=
-The Real World-

While minutes have passed in the mindscape, only a few seconds have elapsed in the outside world. Naruto felt the gentle breeze and the sounds of konoha's busy streets entering his ears, and he blinked once.... Blinked twice, before realizing.

He was back.

When he looked up ahead, he saw that Gaara was smirking at him, and Naruto returned the favor by smiling back. When Gaara saw this, he realized that his conversation with the blond was real, it was very much real and not the result of a genjutsu or an illusion. Mother and the voices in his thoughts were remarkably silent, as was the demon, or rather, Shukaku. To be honest, it was soothing that the nine-tails seemed to have entirely silenced the tanuki. He felt exactly as peaceful as he had when he was in that white empty space. Gaara glanced around a little, forgetting that his siblings were still behind him. He remembered his conversarion with Naruto and turned to face him and then adopted a blank expression before speaking.

"I apologize for kankuro's behavior, Naruto" Gaara said, his lips twitched upward, forming a small smile, small enough for his siblings not to notice. Naruto's expression changed one of surprised to happy.

"That's all right Gaara, no harm done." Naruto grinned, it seems like Gaara couldn't contain his excitement of having his very first friend.

Conversely, the two Sand siblings were completely taken by surprise when they realized that Gaara knew this blond boy, and the blond knew him too. Like what the fuck!? Gaara has friends!? How the fuck do they know each other!? Gaara never even left Suna. For all they know this was his first time outside of the desert. As usual, Kankuro was the first to grow up from his daze and choose to question this regardless of the consequences.

"G-gaara!, y-you know this kid? You didn't even leave suna once ever how come you-mmph!"

"Shut up, kankuro, are you seriously trying to kill us?" Temari whispered dangerously to kankuro as she held both of her hands over his mouth, stopping him from saying anymore stupid things that might get them killed.

Kankuro just gave a hesitant nod, then turned back to face Gaara, who was facing the blond kid. Gaara let out a sigh upon hearing his brother question as to why he knew Naruto; he had prepared an answer ready specifically for this kind of situation.
He gently turned around and turned to face his siblings, his countenance as cold as ever. He wanted to get this over with and get right to the point after seeing the two flinch at the sight of him.

"I know him, now let's go and stop wasting anymore time." Gaara blankly said, walking away but not before turning his head to look at Naruto who gave him a thumbs up before smiling at him. Gaara returned the gesture by smiling back.

"See you at the chunin exams Gaara." Naruto says, his eyes held a glint of excitement. As if saying "can't wait to fight ya'".

"I'll look forward to it, Naruto" Gaara responded, his eyes also holding the same glint of excitement to fight, and instead of bloodlust, it was all for the enjoyment of fighting.

Kankuro and Temari were completely bewildered as Gaara vanished with a swirl of sand. Not only did they escape death, but they also didn't feel Gaara's menacing aura. Furthermore, it was astonishing that Gaara knew someone outside Suna, and even more unbelievable that they were undoubtedly friends.

With the two sand siblings frozen in shock. Naruto briefly forgot to notice the three children who were clinging to his legs as though their lives depended on it.

Turning his head around slightly, his face softened upon seeing the three. "Hey, you three ok?" Naruto softly asked as not to startle them, he was pretty sure that the killing intent Gaara sent him in the mindscape earlier propably slipped out in the outside world that caused the three to freeze up from the pressure.

"U-uhh, y-yeahh, we're fine, right guys?" Konohamaru asked, his voice was low, but enough for the two to hear.

"That guy is scary" Moegi whimpered.

"Yeah" Udon agreed.

With a gentle smile, Naruto gently stroked Moegi's carrot-colored hair in order to comfort the young, soon-to-be kunoichi. The headpat alone seemed to radiate a comfortable feeling that all three of them seemed calm down, as though it promised they would always have their big brother figure to be there for them no matter what.

"Now you three should go home now, I'm going to participate in the chunin exams and you know I can't look after you three if I'm busy fighting." Naruto says.

"But boss, don't you have those cool shadow clones?" Konohamaru asked.

"Hehehe, I could use that, but I need to be at full power you know? It's almost time, you three get going alright? You guys watch me fight if you want" Naruto says.

"Of course we will boss! Well cheer you on as loud as we can!" Konohamaru says proudly.

"Yeah!" Udon and Moegi both simultaneously agreed.

"Alright, see you three soon!" Naruto says, before taking off in speeds so fast, the three barely registered that he left after a few seconds has passed.

"W-wow! Naruto-nii-sans really fast!" Moegi says,

"I know right! That's boss for ya'!" Konohamaru says proudly.
.

.

.

.

.

"W~w-what just~ happened~?" Temari shakily asked, with Gaara gone, the amount of relief flooded over her was so much that she even started shaking.

"I-I don't know, h-how about let's forget about this ok?" Kankuro asked,

"Y-yeah"

=

12:39 o'clock, that was the exact time that Naruto arrived at the academy where the first exam was being held. How did he know you ask? Don't wanna tell you.

(𝐀𝐍: 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲.)

"*pant* *pant* *pant*, Ha~, made it..." Naruto says, arriving in front of the academy, and it seems like he was still a little early.

He definitely needed a break, running off with a burst of speed like that really took his breath out of him.

'Note to self, don't show off like that.'

"𝐃𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞!" Kurama scolded, before pulsing through portions of his chakra around naruto's body, helping the blond to instantly get his strength back.

'Thanks Kurama, I won't do it again I pro-"

"Huh?" Naruto stiffened, someone had just tapped his shoulder, stopping his conversation with Kurama. Turning around, Naruto saw no one except a few shinobi from different nations who came to participate.

"I could've sworn someone tapped my shoulder." Naruto told himself.

He then heard a small cute giggle right behind him, "Someone did tap you silly." The voice said from behind him.

Naruto gasped a little, that voice, he recognized that voice, turning as he quick as he can, he caught a small glimpse of an orange blur before it collided with his stomach, falling to the ground from the incredibly powerful force that knocked the literal oxygen out of his body.

"Ah-!... Uhh, w-what the..?.... Naruko?" Naruto asked, watching as the small blonde hug the life out of him.

"I missed you so so so much nii-san~!" Naruko whimpered as she snuggled deeper into naruto's chest.

"I-I uh, I'm sorry for...worrying you... Naruko." Naruto says gently. He didn't think anyone would be really, really worried for him, not that he cared that much because he would be leaving soon anyway, so it wouldn't really matter much. He might as well spend more time with his friends, and, if possible, his sisters as well. Before he leaves.

"Hey you two! Go make love somewhere else alright? This is a public area!" A voice called out to the two, Naruto recognized that voice too, it was Sakura.

Naruto turned to face the pinkette who was walking towards them, she was smirking, meanwhile next to her was Sasuke who blankly looked at him with a cool-like expression.

"𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬."

'Yeah, I agree'

"Alright naruko, that's enough, we should get going now." Naruto told the almost half-asleep blonde, who got up and pouted in response with a small "mmph".

"Glad to see your finally ok Naruto, I'd really thought you'd die soon." Sakura asked mockingly, and by the second she finished her sentence, Naruko instantly glared at her with a cold stare.

"Not gonna' lie Sakura-chan, I'd really thought I was gonna die there, I just gave up right before Haku-chan arrived with a special soup she made that helped cure my fever." Naruto says, summarizing the few things that had happened while he was sick. Excluding a few minor details of course.

But the three were literally in disbelief; even Sasuke's demeanor changed. Naruto? Sakura couldn't believe it. The obnoxious prick who would consistently rise again despite everything thrown at him? simply gave up due to his illness? Back then, she had no idea how ill he actually was—all she knew was that he was unwell. But if it made him give up like that, it must have been a really bad fever.

Sasuke's reaction was similar to Sakura's as well: how can someone like Naruto give up so easily? What horrible illness was it that he was able to get that made him give up so easily? Even though Sasuke knew that worrying over this would be pointless and a waste of time, there were moments when he couldn't help but feel a tiny bit worried about the blonde fool.

Unlike the other two, Naruko's reaction was more conflicted. While she felt hurt to learn that her brother had given up at that point, her true jealousy sprang from the fact that the Haku person was able to see him but not her. Naruto nicknamed her "Haku-chan" and even called Sakura's name with a "chan," including Narumi, she only realized that now. Her chest felt heavy and she felt a pang in her heart whenever he would call them with that affectionate suffix. But....why....why not...Her?

"We should get going, let's not waste anytime." The Uchiha boy said, immediately walking away, leaving the three behind.

"Geez, we still have a few more minutes left on the clock, he doesn't have to rush that much, but oh well, come on Nii-san let's go!" Naruko says, grabbing naruto's hand as she practically dragged him towards the academy, Sakura closely behind the two.

As they arrived, they walked throughout the hallway only to find a huge number of different shinobi's gathered in one place, the four genin's were slightly confused by this. They were sure that they have only gone up to the second floor, so why is everyone here?

"What's going on?" Naruto asked,

"I'm not sure, but isn't everyone supposed to be on the third floor? Or is this some sort of.... Wait, it's a genjutsu!" Sakura says, whispering out the last bit, so as to not alert the others.

"Hey! Come on! We need to get through!" A voice shouted somewhere in the crowd.

Naruto and the three looked towards the source of the voice and found a girl with brownish hair, tied into two buns looking angrily at the two people who were blocking the stairs. Naruto was about to yell out that it was a genjutsu when a green blur that even he didn't manage to track, dashed around him.

"Wha-?" Naruto sputtered out before turning around to find a boy with a bowl-cut hair and wore a green-spandex with a few orange which Naruto found stylish. The boy stood in front of Sakura and instead of intervening he decided to let things play out.

"Excuse me! Are you Sakura Haruno?" The boy asked.

"U-umm, yeah, why'd you ask?" Sakura asked the boy, she had a bad feeling about this somewhat.

"I see, Sakura! Will you be my girlfriend!" The boy proudly says as he knelt down fully showing his love towards her.

'W-wow, I wish I've had that much confidence.' Naruto thought to himself, before hearing a snort from Kurama.

"𝐇𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚!, 𝐲𝐨𝐮? 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭 𝐢𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐔𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬." Kurama teased.

'Wha-What!? Don't remind me of that!! Don't make me throw up now!....Blegh! I can still taste! It! Ughhhh....'

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲! 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝." Kurama says,

"WHAAAATT!!!"

Naruto screamed, not realizing he had said it out loud that caused him to attract almost everybody's attention towards him. He blinked a few times before he realized what he just did.

'Oh crap.'

"Nii-san, what's wrong?" Naruko asked,

"I-Its nothing Naruko." Naruto says before walking towards a corner somewhere, ignoring the stares that followed him as he walked.

With a feeling of depression expression, Naruko sighed and looked down. Why hadn't he called her "Naruko-chan"? Had she done anything wrong to deserve such a treatment? Is it possible that he dislikes her deeply that he has to tolerate everytime she visits him in his apartment? or the time she attempted to get him to go out with her? Glancing up once more, her gaze strayed till she noticed Naruto well away from the crowd. Thinking rightly to himself.

'So you're telling me!? That you could've prevented that kiss from happening!?!!' Naruto shouted in anger, that really frustrated him a lot, who would've thought that the fox's laziness costed him his first kiss to be wasted on some egologistical Uchiha.

"𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲"

'Fuck you!'

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨!"

"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Kurama says before kicking Naruto out of the mindscape.

=

"Huh?"

"Hey Naruto, what's wrong with you today? You keep zoning out." Sakura says, Naruto blinked a few times before looking around to see Sasuke and naruko behind the pinkette. How long was he zoning out for?

"It's nothing Sakura, so what's up?"

"We're going now, after that talk with lee and his declaration of love for me. *shiver*. I pointed out that it was a genjutsu to the two dudes who were guarding the stairs. And now we can go, come on." Sakura says, walking away first.

(𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫)

"Wait, who's lee? The green guy?" Naruto asked, and received a nod from the pinkette.

The four of them were just about to take the stairs when someone called out.

"WAIT!!"

"Huh?" Everyone say's simultaneously.

Naruto recognized the boy from earlier as Lee, and he hurried up the steps. Naruto pondered whether he would try to confess his love once more. If he continues to pursue the lady who may have rejected him moments earlier, then lee's resolve is already quite admirable.

"Which one of you two is Sasuke Uchiha!" Lee says, pointing between naruto and Sasuke. Ok, so he wasn't going to declare his love, but why ask who Sasuke is?

"I am, what's it to you?" Sasuke says.

Lee smirked happily before pointing his thumb towards himself. 

"The name's Lee and I challenge you to a youthful spar!!" Lee declared loudly, and something about youth.

"We don't really have time for that Lee we have to-"

"Let's do it." Sasuke says, cutting Sakura off.

"W-what!? Sasuke don't be ridiculous, we don't have time for that!" Sakura shouted, a tick mark slowly getting bigger the more angry she gets. Naruto backed away slowly, not wanting to get in between anything.

"Yosh! Let us go!" Lee says, leading the way. Sasuke followed closely behind, ignoring sakura's ranting.

With a brief glance to one another, Naruto and Naruko shrugged and followed the three, eager to see how the fight would play out. Things had been going great for Naruto, he made friends with Gaara, and now soon enough he will leave Konoha. But how will he handle that situation? Simply gather his belongings and head out via the gates? Is it better for him to stage his death so that no one would come looking for him?

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨, 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐔 𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐚 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥." Kurama stated.

'Yeah, your right about that Kurama. Soon, I'll finally be able to leave this hellhole." Naruto thought.
.

.

.

.

.

.

'Soon'

=

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐨! 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬!! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐨𝐤? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝,
𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐨!!!??? 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐥.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒,𝟎𝟐𝟗 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

416K 14.5K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
16.9K 559 9
Except for a small group of people who saw Naruto as an innocent child who had been dealt a bad hand, no one liked Naruto Uzumaki when growing up in...
1.9K 40 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...
84.4K 1.9K 30
Tsukiko had had it rough. Living with her slightly psychotic mother was hell for her and she had scars to prove it. She knew who her father was and w...