π’ππ€π‘πŠπ’ π…π‹π˜ α΅‡α΅˜α΅ˆα΅ˆβ±α΅‰

By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› 2 straight men fall for each other *EDITING THIS FIC* More

NOTE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight

twenty five

351 5 0
By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

5-8-23

weewoo fam🚒🚔🚨

Buck added Karen, May, Josh, Carla and Bosko to the chat

Buck: if yall aren't here at 5 pm, 5:30 at the
latest, y'all are disowned and i'm transferring houses.

Diaz: now, Evan...

Hen: It's still okay me and Karen, Maddie, and Chim come early?

Diaz: Of course, y'all are always welcome.

Bosko: Buddies third birthday together? we wouldn't miss it 😘

Probie: Huh?

Chim: Oh, Probie.

Bobby: You're kidding? now i gotta break you of that too??

Chim: Sorry, cap. You still bringing you're three cheese zitty?

Bobby: Actually...

Diaz: surprise!!!!

Buck: Eddie's making it!!!! and Bosko, what the fuck is a Buddie.

Hen: Do y'all still have a house? or did it burn down when Eddie attempted to make the zitty?

Diaz: not nice Henrietta. Bobby's been helping me.

Chim: Still never answered her question....

Athena: if you two don't stop bullying my son in law...

Probie: i'm with Buck, what the fuck is a Buddie?

Athena: 🤦🏾‍♀️

Hen: 🤦🏾

Bobby: 🤦🏻‍♂️

Bosko: 🤦🏼‍♀️

Díaz: 🤦🏻‍♂️

Buck: Does everyone know except me and Probie?

Bobby: Yes.

Maddie: Yes.

Athena: Yes.

May: yes.

Chim: no...

Hen: Fucking Chimney dude.

Hen: It's you and Eddie, Buck.

Buck: huh?

Diaz: oh, mi estupído chico.

Buck: rude.

Diaz: what was rude is what you did to me last night😁

Buck: HEY NOW EDDIE.

Buck: this is still a group chat, with our family.

Diaz: they're gonna see it regardless, ESPECIALLY if you wear that fucking wife beater of yours.

Maddie: ANYWAYS

Maddie: i'll bring my buffalo chicken and ranch dip

Karen: Maddie you're a god

Diaz: Karen speaks?????

Karen: go fuck yourself

Diaz: that's Evan's job:(

Buck: Can someone please explain what a Buddie is!!!

Diaz: oh, mi amor.

Diaz: Buck+Eddie=Buddie

Buck: how hard is it to say it's our names combined. i thought y'all were misspelling 'buddy'.

Diaz:🤦🏻‍♂️

Carla: i'll be there around 7 to pick up the kids.

Buck: You're a life saver, Carla. We owe you!!

Josh: Why are the kids getting picked up? Are we playing any games?

Athena: absolutely! we have some adult games for when Carla and May come to take the kids.

Eddie: steal a fire truck if you wanna kiss me🚒

Buck: 🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒

Josh: 🚒

Maddie: 🚒

Bosko: oh tea....

Chim: Really Maddie...

Bosko: can you blame her???

Chim: this Diaz man needs to have one Buckley at a time.

Eddie: why one when i can have both😘

Buck: Eddie that's my sister:(

Eddie: i love you handsome

Buck: i love you too, mi mundo

Hen: alright alright, y'all stop flirting😁😁

Hen: we can all flirt with each other later, now we have to discuss the elephant in the room

Bobby: ???

Hen: Who's bringing the Rosé???

Buck laughed as he sat his phone down on the bed side table. it was currently three thirty-five pm and the two men decided to have a lazy day. once the two and their two kids finished breakfast they all sat in Buck and Eddie's room and watched tv.

"i'm scared for tonight," Eddie whispered, careful to be quiet to not alert the kids.

"how come?" Buck asked, carding through Eddie's hair with his fingers.

"the adult games.." Eddie replied, barely audible.

Buck let out an oh sound, "you don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with, Eddie, you're still recovering," he smiled, kissing Eddie's head.

"the thought of anyone else touching me the way i let you is.." Eddie started but was cut off by Buck, "repulsive,".

Eddie nodded.

"it's okay, baby," Buck smiled, kissing his head again. Eddie smiled, leaning into Bucks touch. he threw his leg over Bucks and Buck put his hand on Eddie's leg.

"if y'all are gonna get all touchy, i'm going to my room," Christopher's face twisted in disgust.

Buck and Eddie laughed and they heard a knock on the front door, "i got it," Eddie said, breaking away from Buck.

He walked to the front door, peaking through the peep hole, seeing Maddie and Chimney.

"Hello, sister in law and sister in laws fiancé," Eddie smiled, pulling Maddie into a hug.

"Alright, Diaz, go hug your own Buckley," Chimney smiled, pulling them apart, making them both laugh.

"Baby, who is it?" Buck shouted from the bedroom.

"Maddie and Chimney," Eddie yelled back.

Chimney looked at Eddie with wide eyes looking from where the sound came from to Eddie's neck.

"Oh shut it Chim, we were watching a movie with the kids," Eddie pushed him towards the kitchen.

"Okay, but your neck?" Maddie said following.

"We are an adult relationship, we have sexy time," Eddie rolled his eyes playfully. Maddie and Chim looked at each other.

"We didn't have sex before you guys came!" Eddie groaned, walking away from both of them, towards their bedroom to get a different shirt. One that didn't show off the hickeys.

"Okay, we're just saying, y'all both stopped responding in the group chat," Chimney said as they made it into the bedroom, causing Bucks attention to go to them and furrow his eyebrows.

"Mis Hijos, why don't y'all go finish getting your stuff ready for your sleepover with Denny, Harry and Carla," Eddie smiled, getting them away from the conversation. Julia and Chris nodded, exiting the bedroom. Eddie began cleaning up their toys they left at the foot of the bed and on the floor.

"We stopped responding because we were spending quality time with our kids," Buck responded, shooing Eddie away from the mess and cleaning it himself.

They heard another knock on the door and Eddie groaned, "oh great! More questions," Eddie smiled, walking off.

"We were not having sex," Eddie pointed, firmly, at the couple in front of them and when he left the room, Maddie and Chimneys attention fell on Buck with a laugh.

"So when are you gonna pop the question?" Chimney exclaimed like an excited little girl.

Buck shrugged, "I don't know, it has to be perfect," he smiled, pulling the small box from the drawer, showing it to the two. Maddie squealed, "oh my god, i'm so excited. are you sure he's the one?," Maddie asked, just trying to make sure her little brother was ready to get married.

"Yeah, Mads, i'm sure. We've been through so much together and we've been in love with each other for the last couple of years. I really love him and i need him to know that i'm here forever," Buck smiled down at the ring.

Maddie's eyes teared up as she pulled Buck into a hug. "Buck 4.0. i'm proud of you, kid." Chim smiled.

Buck rolled his eyes, "Hen, Karen and Denny are here!" he heard Eddie yell from the living room. They all headed to the living room, Buck towards the kids rooms.

"Julia, Chris, your uncle, aunts, and cousin are here, come play with them before y'all have to leave," Buck said into Julia's doorway, seeing the two play together.

"Okay, daddy, just a minute. Prince Applebee is about to save the Princess!" Julia smiled. Buck smiled and nodded, leaving them too it and heading to the living room.

"Buck, change your shirt," Eddie smiled, stepping closer to him before he made it to the rest of the group. Buck furrowed his eyebrows, looking down out his wife beater.

"What's wrong with it?" He asked and Eddie put his hands on his biceps, tracing the scratches. Eddie smiled at him again, nodding his head.

"Maybe we could have a quickie while they play with the kids," Buck whispered in his ear, grabbing Eddie's hands.

Eddie smiled and slapped his chest, "stop," he laughed softly. Buck smiled. He pulled Eddie towards their bedroom, the group not paying any mind to them.

Buck shoved Eddie against the door, locking it as he did so.

"Evan," Eddie looked at him, his eyes lighting up and his arms wrapping around Bucks neck.

Buck pressed their foreheads together before kissing him, "is this okay," Buck asked softly, kissing Eddie's lips again.

Eddie nodded quickly, grinding his hips on Bucks, "do we have time?" he asked.

"Seen as theres three cute kids out there, i'd say we have about fifteen, twenty minutes before they notice we're gone," Buck reassured. Eddie bit his lip and nodded.

"What time is it? how long do i have to ready myself for when we're done?" Eddie asked again.

Buck looked at his watched, it was four 'o' seven "they're gonna start arriving around around five to have time with the kids before they leave with Carla, so you'll have about fifteen-twenty minutes," He informed his boyfriend, reaching his hand down and palming him though his jeans. Eddie moaned.

They both took their shirts off and Buck leaned in, kissing his lips again, but this time it was rough. Buck leaned down, picking him up by his thighs. Eddie wrapped his legs around Bucks waist. Buck carried him over to the bed, throwing him on it. He pulled both their pants off quickly and grabbed the lube. Eddie leant his hand down and began to stroke himself but Buck swatted his hand away.

"I'm gonna fuck the cum right out of you and you're gonna be a good boy and let me, okay?" Buck murmured in his ear after getting on top of him.

Eddie bit his lip and nodded, wrapping his arms around Bucks neck. Buck leaned down to kiss him, stopping right before his lips, almost like he was hesitant. Eddie closed the distance between them, kissing his lips quickly, letting him know this was all okay. He pulled away and Buck chased his lips.

"Do you want me to prep you?" Buck asked softly, rubbing his hand up and down Eddie's thigh.

Eddie shook his head, "not if you want this to be a quickie," he smiled.

"God, i fucking love you," Buck smiled back at him kissing his lips. They had a rough make out session, both growing hard in the midst.

Buck pulled away, grabbing the lube and putting some on his fingers. he stroked his dick, lathering it in the lube, getting in an extra few jerks as he looked at Eddie's sweat glistened body. his ribs poking out slightly as his back was arched and he took deep breaths, begging to be touched again.

Buck aligned himself up with Eddie's still slightly stretched hole from the night before, sliding in more easily than other times. Eddie arched his back more as Buck slid in deeper and he gripped the bed sheets.

Buck leaned down, getting close to Eddie's face. Eddie went to kiss him, but Buck pulled his head away, making Eddie chase his lips.

"You're perfect," Eddie whispered, finally reaching them. Bucks thrusts got harder, making it harder for Eddie to keep his moans quiet.

"more," he moaned, pulling away from the kiss. Tears entered his eyes when Buck repeatedly hit his prostate at an aggressive pace. Eddie threw his head back, digging his nails into Bucks. Buck grabbed a fist full of Eddie's hair, making him look him in the eyes. Eddie's mouth fell open when he heard Bobby and Athena's voice. Buck only smiled.

"What a slut, letting me fuck you like this while our family's here," He teased in his ear. Eddie blushed at the words and they heard a knock on their bedroom door. Eddie wrapped his arms tighter around Bucks neck, biting into his shoulder to keep quiet.

"Buck? Eddie? Y'all in here?" Bobby asked through the door.

"Yeah, Bobby, we'll be out in a minute, just talking about something important," Buck lied quickly, choking back a moan feeling Eddie's ass tighten around him.

"Eddie?" Athena asked through the door.

"We're good, 'Thena," Eddie choked out, going back to biting Bucks shoulder.

"Okay, well you boys hurry up in there," Bobby said, walking away with his wife.

"Think they bought it?" Buck teased in Eddie's ear. Eddie couldn't form words or even process Bucks.

"Still so tight around me, baby," Buck whispered, kissing Eddie's neck.

"E-Evan, i'm gonna cum," He moaned, arching his back as he felt Bucks cum shoot inside him. Eddie could feel Bucks skin under his nails but he couldn't let go as he felt the same feeling as last night approach him.

With one good thrust inside of Eddie, Eddie's load shot on his stomach, making him let out a loud, high pitched moan. Buck continued to thrust as he rode out their highs.

"Fuck," they said in unison. Buck plopped beside them, trying to catch his breath alongside Eddie.

"Told you i was gonna fuck the cum out of you," Buck teased as he got out of bed, making Eddie role his eyes.

"Buck 1.0 still likes to make his appearance now and then i see," Eddie smirked, sitting up as Buck walked into the bathroom to get a wet rag. Buck stuck his head out and smiled with a wink.

"what time is it?" Eddie asked making Buck stop and look at his watch.

"four-thirty," Buck answered walking back out. Eddie sighed and nodded. they quickly cleaned themselves off, hopping in a quick shower to wash their bodies, and began getting dress.

Buck in black jeans and now a long-sleeve olive green shirt and Eddie in denim jeans and a black long-sleeve with three buttons. Both in black leather captain boots.

they both put on more deodorant and cologne, styling their hair how they wanted.

"what time is it?" Buck asked after looking at his wrist, just too see his watch wasn't there anymore. they had both just finished getting ready and Buck had changed the bedsheets.

Eddie picked his phone off the counter, "five-fifty-two," Eddie answered with a sigh.

"You okay?" Buck asked, wrapping his arms around Eddie's waist. Eddie smiled and nodded. he took a quick picture of them and they decided it was time to go join the other.

"It's the first time i've been around all of them since the attack, Evan," Eddie blurted out when they made it out the bedroom door.

"it's gonna be fine. did they seem cautious around you earlier?" Buck asked, grabbing Eddie's hand. Eddie shook his head no. this was also the first time they had all been around each other in Buck and Eddie's environment since they became a couple.

"Then, i'm sure they'll all be fine. If they say something that makes you uncomfortable, we end the night earlier," But Buck warned them before tonight that this night needed to be as normal and perfect as possible, just like before.

Eddie smiled and nodded. They walked in the living room and saw everyone just talking, this time, they were greeted with the last 4 people. Bosko, Josh, May and Ravi. Harry off playing with Julia, Chris and Denny.

Hen looked up and rolled her eyes, slapping 20 bucks in Chimneys hand. Eddie and Buck furrowed their eyebrows.

"Told you they'd come out in different clothes and showered," Chimney smiled. Buck and Eddie looked at each other and laughed.

"Nice of you two to join us," Bobby and Athena greeted.

"Sorry it took so long," Eddie blushed, looking at Buck.

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks seen as they helped themselves, save me a seat next to you?" Eddie smiled. Buck smiled back and nodded, kissing his lips once as he sat down.

Buck created small talk with them as Eddie got them drinks.

"so, just talking in there, hm?" Chimney teased.

"i mean, i can tell you, but you might never look at us the same," Buck whispered in his ear.

"i do not miss Buck 1.0," Chimney fake gagged and Buck laughed as Eddie came back in with two beers.

"Oh, Eddie's just getting to meet him," Buck put his arm out, showing Eddie the seat he saved for him and Eddie gladly took it, leaning into Bucks touch with his legs crossed.

"Y'all can't go five minutes without touching each other, can you?" Chimney groaned playfully.

"Oh bite me, Chim," Buck laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.1K 26
Evan Buckley can't get Eddie Diaz out of his head. After a passionate evening in the bathroom of a bar, Buck thinks that he'll never see Eddie again...
20.5K 259 22
Smut Fluff Angst Possible mention of: drugs, violence, sh, abuse, substance abuse, alcohol, weapons, attempted rape, gender dysphoria, homophobia, tr...
104K 2.1K 30
Confessing your feelings in the weirdest way possible was the way for Buck and Eddie. But was it the right time for them to confess there love to ea...
154K 2.2K 80
Hey! This was previously named Buddie and Carlos One Shots, but I decided to open it up to all 9-1-1 universe ships! To send in a request give me the...