Wallace, Y/n and Gromit

By soulfox1305

One adult, one teen and one dog head for exciting adventures in their path. More

A Grand Day Out
The Wrong Trousers
A Close Shave
Cracking Contraptions
A Matter Of Loaf And Death
Curse of the Were-Rabbit
Breakfast, Invention
Tottington hall, BunVac6000
Mind Manipulation-omatic, Vegetables Eaten
Aftermath, The Were-Rabbit
Hutch, Transformation
The Harvest Festival
Saving Wallace, Rabbit Sanctuary
Return of the Robot

A Golden Bullet, Shocking Truth

211 10 3
By soulfox1305

Victor knocks on the church door with the doorbell as a crucifix he said "Vicar" He keeps knocking "Vicar" Rain falls down as Victor lets go "Oh, where the devil is he" A small hatch opens Vicar ask "Do you want to confess" Looking to him Victor said "I want to talk to you about..." He glances around before looking back "...the beast" Thunder crashes and Vicar whimpers closing the hatch.

Now Victor is following Vicar who said "Everything you need to know is in this book" He puts the candleholder on a table walking to a bookcase as Victor looks at the desk to see a magazine with two nuns wrestling Victor ask "'Nun Wrestling'" Pulling out a book Vicar said "No, no, no" He shake his head "I meant this one" Vicar smiles a bit.

Vicar place the book on the magazine it's called 'The Observers Book Of Monsters' the thunder crashes as Vicar glance to Victor before reaching down opening the book revealing a page of the Loch Ness Monster while Vicar mumbles flipping the next pages of Bigfoot and Were-cow "Ew" He flips the next page revealing the Were-Rabbit "Ah".

The thunder crashes "Here" They stare at the page "Here it is" The page showed the Were-Rabbit about to attack a priest "The hideous monster plaguing our parish" The thunder crashes staring Victor said "The Were-Rabbit" Vicar whimpers moving away from Victor who looks to him before raising his hand "So it's true" Vicar said "The beast lurks within all of us, my child".

Victor looks to Vicar who motion towards the thunder crashes and walks again "The side that emerges at night as the moon rises into the sky" Vicar raise his hands "The side that savagely rips the leaves..." He walks to the window moving his hands "...off any innocent cabbage" Vicar turns to Victor who pulls him closer he said "Spare me the sermon, Vicar".

He narrows his eyes "Just tell me how I kill him" Victor realises what he said "Um, I mean 'it'" He lets Vicar go patting his chest then smiles as Vicar raise a brow at him before taking a deep breath turning around Vicar said "To kill such a creature..." He walks forward "...would require nerves of steel and..."

Vicar turns around "...a bullet" Thunder crashes as Victor leans in he ask "A bullet" Thunder crashes as Vicar move his head he said "A bullet" He smiles thunder crashes as Victor said "A bull..." Thunder crashes again "Oh" Victor turns closing the window before turning back "What kind of bullet" Raising his brows Vicar said "A bullet of pure gold" He walks over to open a cabinet revealing three bullets made of gold.

Leaning in Victor ask "Gold" Walking to him nodding Vicar said "Yes" He glance to the side and looks back to Victor "Twenty-four karat" Vicar smiles chuckling as Victor said "Oh" He shoves Vicar to the side "Get out of my way" Victor takes the three bullets and leaves "Silly old fool" Frowning Vicar said "Beware" He raise his hands "Beware the beast within" The door closes.

The next morning Gromit and Y/n are sitting at the table waiting for Wallace to wake up Y/n ask "How are we going to tell him" He looks to Gromit who looks to him before they look at the newspaper showing Wallace face headline said 'Beast strikes again' Y/n and Gromit look to the hatch then the breakfast buzzer happens "Here we go".

Gromit nods and they walk over to the lever Y/n pulls it watching the hatch open for pieces of eaten vegetables to come through the hole hitting the table as Wallace slides down Gromit blinks in surprise and Y/n gasp in shocked they slowly walk to the table watching the arms put Wallace's pants and sleeves on him.

Wallace raises his arms for the robot to put his shirt, vest and tie-on Gromit and Y/n are sitting to watch Wallace poke his head out revealing rabbit ears on his head he said "Hee-hee" Gromit and Y/n look to one another "Ah" They look back "Ah" Wallace gives a thumbs up "Perfect re-entry, Gromit, Y/n".

He takes a carrot "The veg diet's doing the trick, eh, lads" Wallace pat his stomach "I feel smashing" Wallace eats the carrot as Gromit and Y/n both stare at him "Mmm" He wave the carrot "So how's our rabbit-monster" Wallace smiles "Hmm" He chuckles before waving his arm "Hope you both are keeping an eye on him".

Gromit nods and Y/n nods staring he said "We sure are" Wallace slowly nods he move his gaze and looks behind him then back he said "Uh..." He chuckles and smiles "What's up, dog, nephew" Turning his head Y/n said "Better show him, Gromit" Gromit nods they get up and walk over to Wallace who stares at them.

Y/n opens a cabinet for Gromit to reach in and pull out a mirror showing Wallace his rabbit ears shocked he said "Yow" His ears went up and shake his fists looking at the mirror "Well, fancy that" He twist his head moving the ears "Rabbit ears" Wallace feels them "That is a bit odd" Disbelief Y/n grabs the newspaper he said "Uncle, this is you".

Gromit points at Wallace who stammering he ask "And what are you tryin' to say, lads" Rolling his eyes Gromit points at the picture then to Wallace and pointing Y/n said "Uncle, you are the Were-Rabbit" Leaning in Wallace ask "What" He shake his head "What" Wallace points at the newspaper "What" He smiles "You both think that I'm the..."

Gromit nods and Y/n said "Yes, you are" But Wallace chuckles he ask "Because of these" He motions the rabbit ears as Gromit and Y/n stares at him "Oh, no" Wallace turn his gaze "No" He looks back "This is just a reaction to that healthy veg diet you've both got me on" Y/n and Gromit look to one another "It's the toxins coming out".

Sighing Y/n said "He doesn't believe us" He turns with Gromit putting the newspaper down and follow him Wallace said "Silly old pooch and silly nephew" Gromit sighs "Thinking I'm the beast" Y/n sigs walking with Gromit "And next thing you'll both be saying..." Wallace opens the newspaper "...is that, oh, Hutch is turning into me" He reads the newspaper and leaning up Y/n said "That's it".

Now Wallace, Gromit and Y/n are in the basement Y/n turns the latch opening Hutche's pen Wallace said "Hey" The door lowers "What are you doing, nephew" Turning Y/n said "Showing you proof" Shocked Wallace ask "Have you gone completely mad" Y/n shake his head while the door lands on the floor.

He looks inside with Wallace and Gromit when all of a sudden, a Voice yells "CHHHEEEEESSSSEEEE" Surprising Wallace who said "Ah" He was confused "Cheese" Looking down Y/n said "Hold the cheese, Gromit" Gromit holds the cheese in front of Wallace who said "Ah" Suddenly crashing footsteps is heard Wallace, Y/n and Gromit look to see Hutch walking into the light wearing Wallace's slippers and green vest.

Confusing Wallace "Huh" Hutch keeps walking until he stops at the edge standing there before his head shakes and leans over and eats the cheese making Gromit move his hand as Wallace gasp at this Hutch chews the cheese until he gulps it down Hutch said "Oh..." He shakes his fists before patting his stomach "...I do like a bit of Gorgonzola" Slowly turning his head Y/n ask "Now do you believe us, uncle" Gromit turns to Wallace who said "Oh, dear".

Meanwhile a shooting game is set up a worker push rabbit targets up walking over Lady Tottington said "Perfect" She holds a pen and clipboard she ticks it the Worker said "Ma'am" Lady Tottington turns walking away "Now, let's see" A 2nd Worker said "Coming through" He and a 3rd Worker runs pass holding a toy fire truck the 3rd Worker said "Mind your back".

Lady Tottington giggles walking over to 4th Worker who spins the tombola "The tombola's arrived" She points at the bouncing Tottington Hall that's being filled by a 5th Worker "And the bouncy Tottington Hall" Lady Tottington walks pass "Splendid" The 5th Worker breathes but keeps pumping while a 6th Worker calls "Lady Tottington".

Turning to him Lady Tottington ask "Yes" The 6th Worker pulls a blanket off revealing a two-seater De Havilland Mosquito the body painted orange and the wings green with hints of red, purple and white the 6th Worker said "My grandfather painted this and wanted me to show it for the festival" Clapping Lady Tottington said "Marvelous".

She smiles staring at it "Can it work" Nodding the 6th Worker said "I tested it yesterday and it works like a charm" Smiling Lady Tottington said "You can pick a spot to show it during the festival" The 6th Worker nods before turning back to the plane while Lady Tottington walks over to a special box, she opens it revealing the Golden Carrot Award.

Lady Tottington takes it out of the box "Oh, it's going to be such a jolly competition" She smiles looking up "I just know it" Suddenly poking through a hole that's painted to show a man showing his muscles is Mrs Mulch who said "Ya don't know nothin'" Gasping before turning around Lady Tottington ask "What" Mrs Mulch said "The beast has struck again" She furrow her brows "That's what".

She pulls her head out to push the fence revealing the townspeople looking angry walking to Lady Tottington who said "No, no, you're quite mistake, Mrs. Mulch" She puts the award down "The beast is in captivity" Taking a step Mr. Windfall ask "Oh, yeah" He motions "Then just take a look at my wife's brassicas" His wife walks holding the brassicas that have a bite in them "Ravaged in the night".

Shocked Lady Tottington said "I don't understand" She moves her gaze "Anti-Pesto told me..." But Mr. Windfall yells "A pack of lies" Walking forward Mr. Caliche said "It's not safe to bring our vegetables here" He wave his hand "The show's off" The townspeople begin to yelling at one another until Lady Tottington said "But this is simply dreadful news".

She turns around looking at the Golden Carrot "The Tottingtons have held a giant vegetable competition..." Lady Tottington walks forward "...on this very night for over 500 years" Raising a finger Mr. Growbag said "That's right" The townspeople look to him "Not even the Great Duck Plague of '53 stopped it".

Turning to them Lady Tottington said "Oh" She frowns looking down "If only there were another way" Suddenly three rabbit targets get shot down Victor said "What ho" The townspeople gasp turning around to see Victor who chuckles lowering his gun Mr. Dibber said "It's Quartermaine" Raising his head Victor said "Heard you had a spot of rabbit bother" Lady Tottington frowns raising her hand.

Meanwhile Wallace is worried about being the monster he said "Oh, Gromit, Y/n" He looks to them "What are we going to do" Gromit is thinking as Y/n pace a bit then the doorbell rings catching their attention Y/n said "I'll go answer it" He runs up the stairs exiting the basement Y/n walks to the door and opens it to see N/n standing there "Hello, N/n".

Waving her hand N/n said "Hi Y/n" Stepping outside the house Y/n ask "What are you doing here" Taking a deep breath N/n said "I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to the harvest festival today" Y/n is shocked at this he blinks rubbing his arm he said "To be honest I wanted to ask you too" This shocked N/n "But my uncle suddenly felt sick and I have to look after him".

Frowning N/n said "I see" She looks down and Y/n frowns moving his gaze he said "But I can show you something" Looking at him N/n ask "What is it" Opening the door Y/n said "Follow me" He leads N/n through the house out to the garden N/n notice the giant hole she ask "Did the Were-Rabbit came here" Quickly Y/n said "Yes, but we managed just missed it when we came out".

Y/n leads N/n to the greenhouse he puts his and Gromit's code in for the door to open Y/n walks in with N/n following noticing the marrow under the blanket she reaches to it "That's Gromit's marrow, N/n" N/n pulls her hand back and went to Y/n who stood in front of a blanket she ask "What's under there" Grabbing the blanket Y/n said "My potato".

He pulls the blanket revealing his potato making N/n gasp seeing the size of it she said "It's huge" She reach out but looks to Y/n who nods, and N/n feels it "I was going to take it to the harvest festival but" Nodding N/n said "I understand but it's a shame this could be the prize winner along with the marrow".

Y/n puts his blanket over his potato and escorted N/n through the house to the gate he said "Maybe next year we can go when you come over" He smiles and N/n smiles back she turns and walk to Tottington Hall as Y/n watch from the door but N/n stops looking to him then she gently smiles and Y/n smiles back waving to N/n who waves back before walking again while Y/n close the door and heads for the basement he said "Let's get working, uncle".

A few hours later Wallace, Y/n and Gromit are back in the basement trying to fix the Mind Manipulation-omatic to get Wallace back to normal he ask "Didn't this bit used to..." Hutch and Gromit are watching him, and Y/n work he said "I think these two go together" Y/n puts the two parts together.

Wallace sighs moving pieces he said "Now" He looks at the blueprints "Now, let's see" Y/n moves some parts "Oh" He bump into a wrench Y/n said "Ow" Wallace grabs a piece that's shaped like a carrot he ask "Oh, where does this part go" He stares at it then it changes into a carrot "Oh" Y/n looks to him he ask "Uncle" Wallace sniffs the part.

Gromit shake his head and Hutch watch them as Wallace tries to bite the part, he gasps then he threw it Wallace said "Oh, it's hopeless" The part lands between Gromit and Hutch who said "Oh" Y/n went over to Wallace who said "I'll never fix this machine" Wallace stares forward "Me mind's just a rabbit-y mush".

He begins to sob "Oh, Gromit, Y/n" Gromit and Y/n stare at him "I don't wanna be a giant rabbit" Wallace use his rabbit ears to blow his nose then he sobs putting his face on the table as Y/n pat his shoulder he said "There, there, Uncle" Hutch said "Aw" Gromit and Y/n look to him "The bounce is gone from his bungee".

Wallace keeps sobbing and Gromit joins Y/n putting his arm around Wallace to comfort him as Hutch looks at the piece before picking it up "Hey, Presto" Gromit looks to Hutch and is shocked "Rabbit rehabilitation" Looking to Hutch blinking surprise Y/n said "Uncle, look" Wallace raise his head he said "But if I can't fix it..."

Hutch is puts two plugs together twisting them to make electricity go through the device he said "Cheddar" He puts the plugs down "...maybe the other me can" Hutch cuts a wire and grabs a wrench before Y/n realises and slap his head he said "Of course" Wallace and Gromit look to him "When Hutch landed in the Mind Manipulation-omatic..."

Y/n points at Wallace "...some of your brain cells must've transferred into him making Hutch you" Wallace smiles looking to Hutch who said "I'm inventing, mostly" Jumping Wallace said "Look at me go" He looks to Gromit "Ho-ho" Wallace looks back "I'm a genius" Suddenly the doorbell rings "Ah".

Wallace, Y/n, Hutch and Gromit look to the door Wallace looks to Y/n and Gromit "Oh eck" He gets concerned "I can't answer the door" Wallace grab his ears "Not like this" Shocked Y/n said "You better, look" He points for Gromit and Wallace to see Hutch walking up the stairs he said "Charming" Hutch raise his hand "I'm Wallace".

Holding his ears Wallace said "Ah" He watch Hutch "I already am" Quickly Y/n runs up the stairs through the door just as Wallace leans out "Hutch" Hutch was about to open the door he said "Geronimo" The door opens a bit and outside is Lady Tottington who ask "Huh" She turns "Wallace" Y/n grabs Hutch and move him back covering his mouth.

Moving to the door Wallace said "Uh, hang on a mo'" He close the door as Hutch raspberry behind Y/n's hand making Lady Tottington gasp she ask "Wallace" Wallace watch Y/n shove Hutch into a coat zipping it up "Hello" Gromit grabs Wallace's winter hat "I say" He gives it to Wallace who puts it on "Open this door at once".

Slowly Wallace opens the door he said "Oh" He chuckles with a smile as Y/n puts a bit of his ear in his hat "Totty" Lowering her gaze Lady Tottington said "Uh, Lady Tottington, if you don't mind" That made Wallace frown a bit he said "Oh" He move his gaze Lady Tottington said "I'm afraid I have some rather bad news, Wallace" She moves her gaze "Thing is, well..."

Lady Tottington hesitated "...you've rather let me down..." Gromit and Y/n join him "...with this beastly beast business" Y/n frowns looking to Wallace who said "I suppose I have" He looks to Y/n and Gromit while looking down Lady Tottington said "Yes" She looks to them "Well, it's obvious to me that you have absolutely no idea where the poor creature is".

Y/n blinks and Gromit leans back a bit "And I'm afraid you've given me no option..." Lady Tottington frowns "...but to let Victor shoot the poor thing" She raise her handkerchief while shocked and stammering Wallace ask "S-S-S-S-S-S-Shoot it" Gromit stares in shocked and Y/n realises what Victor plans are Lady Tottington said "Yes".

She raises her head looking at them "Wasn't an easy choice..." Lady Tottington lowers her head "...but the veg competition has to come first" Wallace still shocked at this then his ears begin to grow making him stop his hat "Besides, Victor's promised me it won't suffer" Noticing Y/n looks to the sky to see the moon "It will be quick and painless".

Wallace watches his hands turning into rabbit hands as Y/n grab Wallace hands to hide behind his back Wallace said "How thoughtful" He nods his head smiling Lady Tottington said "I cannot deny it was a difficult decision for me" She looks to them and back down "Because I've recently developed..." Looking over Wallace shoulder Y/n ask "Can you please hurry, Lady Tottington"?

He looks down to see Wallace's feet turn into rabbit as Lady Tottington looks back "...feelings for you" Wallace moves his feet and hands behind the door he ask "Uh, feelings" He smiles leaning in "Oh, well, never mind, eh" Wallace looks at his growing hands "Ta-ta, then" He was closing the door, but Lady Tottington said "Wait" She stops the door "Wallace".

Lady Tottington stares at Wallace "I haven't finished yet" She looks down "There's more that needs to be said" Smiling more Wallace ask "Well, I'll give you a tinkle, shall I" One of his teeth stretch out while lady Tottington ask "Can't we at least shake hands" Y/n quickly wrap his arm around Wallace's mouth to hide it "Part as friends".

Turning his head Wallace said "It's not very convenient at the moment" His other tooth grew, and Wallace looks back to Lady Tottington "Thanks for coming by" Wallace closes the door shocking Lady Tottington who said "Well, I..." She moves her gaze "...I..." Lady Tottington turns and leaves then hears Y/n ask "Uncle, what are you"?

She turns back just to see Wallace moves the curtain to raspberry only for Y/n hand to pull him back as Lady Tottington gasp then covers her face sobbing before turning around leaving while watching her leave Victor said "That's right, my lovely" He narrow his eyes evilly "You can say goodbye to your fluffy lover-boy" He click his fingers for Philip to give Victor the rile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 448 36
๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ; ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ...
6.3K 170 10
I know you're all tired of me making New Books, but it helps Fund My Creativity and overall morale so... Trigger warning for Some: Dark topics. But...
19 0 14
A series of one shots with different characters. Some characters ore even my OCs, of later stories.
194K 5.4K 44
It's been two years, since the dead started walking and two kids have been surviving it sense then, Y/N and Clementine. They had others protect them...