A Golden Bullet, Shocking Truth

Victor knocks on the church door with the doorbell as a crucifix he said "Vicar" He keeps knocking "Vicar" Rain falls down as Victor lets go "Oh, where the devil is he" A small hatch opens Vicar ask "Do you want to confess" Looking to him Victor said "I want to talk to you about..." He glances around before looking back "...the beast" Thunder crashes and Vicar whimpers closing the hatch.

Now Victor is following Vicar who said "Everything you need to know is in this book" He puts the candleholder on a table walking to a bookcase as Victor looks at the desk to see a magazine with two nuns wrestling Victor ask "'Nun Wrestling'" Pulling out a book Vicar said "No, no, no" He shake his head "I meant this one" Vicar smiles a bit.

Vicar place the book on the magazine it's called 'The Observers Book Of Monsters' the thunder crashes as Vicar glance to Victor before reaching down opening the book revealing a page of the Loch Ness Monster while Vicar mumbles flipping the next pages of Bigfoot and Were-cow "Ew" He flips the next page revealing the Were-Rabbit "Ah".

The thunder crashes "Here" They stare at the page "Here it is" The page showed the Were-Rabbit about to attack a priest "The hideous monster plaguing our parish" The thunder crashes staring Victor said "The Were-Rabbit" Vicar whimpers moving away from Victor who looks to him before raising his hand "So it's true" Vicar said "The beast lurks within all of us, my child".

Victor looks to Vicar who motion towards the thunder crashes and walks again "The side that emerges at night as the moon rises into the sky" Vicar raise his hands "The side that savagely rips the leaves..." He walks to the window moving his hands "...off any innocent cabbage" Vicar turns to Victor who pulls him closer he said "Spare me the sermon, Vicar".

He narrows his eyes "Just tell me how I kill him" Victor realises what he said "Um, I mean 'it'" He lets Vicar go patting his chest then smiles as Vicar raise a brow at him before taking a deep breath turning around Vicar said "To kill such a creature..." He walks forward "...would require nerves of steel and..."

Vicar turns around "...a bullet" Thunder crashes as Victor leans in he ask "A bullet" Thunder crashes as Vicar move his head he said "A bullet" He smiles thunder crashes as Victor said "A bull..." Thunder crashes again "Oh" Victor turns closing the window before turning back "What kind of bullet" Raising his brows Vicar said "A bullet of pure gold" He walks over to open a cabinet revealing three bullets made of gold.

Leaning in Victor ask "Gold" Walking to him nodding Vicar said "Yes" He glance to the side and looks back to Victor "Twenty-four karat" Vicar smiles chuckling as Victor said "Oh" He shoves Vicar to the side "Get out of my way" Victor takes the three bullets and leaves "Silly old fool" Frowning Vicar said "Beware" He raise his hands "Beware the beast within" The door closes.

The next morning Gromit and Y/n are sitting at the table waiting for Wallace to wake up Y/n ask "How are we going to tell him" He looks to Gromit who looks to him before they look at the newspaper showing Wallace face headline said 'Beast strikes again' Y/n and Gromit look to the hatch then the breakfast buzzer happens "Here we go".

Gromit nods and they walk over to the lever Y/n pulls it watching the hatch open for pieces of eaten vegetables to come through the hole hitting the table as Wallace slides down Gromit blinks in surprise and Y/n gasp in shocked they slowly walk to the table watching the arms put Wallace's pants and sleeves on him.

Wallace raises his arms for the robot to put his shirt, vest and tie-on Gromit and Y/n are sitting to watch Wallace poke his head out revealing rabbit ears on his head he said "Hee-hee" Gromit and Y/n look to one another "Ah" They look back "Ah" Wallace gives a thumbs up "Perfect re-entry, Gromit, Y/n".

He takes a carrot "The veg diet's doing the trick, eh, lads" Wallace pat his stomach "I feel smashing" Wallace eats the carrot as Gromit and Y/n both stare at him "Mmm" He wave the carrot "So how's our rabbit-monster" Wallace smiles "Hmm" He chuckles before waving his arm "Hope you both are keeping an eye on him".