A Matter Of Loaf And Death

A chopping board is seen on a table with a wooden spoon, flour, salt and pepper shakers, a star cutter around it some flour is thrown onto the board then a large dough lands on it as two hands knead it a Voice said "Oh if I knew you comin'" Kneading the dough is Baker Bob "I'd bake a cake" He smiles kneading "Bake a cake".

Unknown to him a person wearing an oven mitten grabs a rolling pin and slowly walks up to Bob who keeps humming until his hat is taken off "Huh" Bob turns around "Oh" He smiles "It's you" Bob then notices the person holding the pin "Eh..." The person raises the rolling pin while Bob scared raise his hands "...nooo" A thump is heard and Bob collapse face first into the dough and his glasses land on the back of his head.

The newspaper has a picture of Bob it said 'Baker Bob murdered 12th baker found dead this year' lowering the newspaper reveals Y/n and Gromit who gulps looking to each other Y/n ask "Who is killing all these bakers" An alarm clock is ringing making them look up while the clock rings but Wallace is still sleeping with cotton in his ears.

Y/n press a button "Wake up, Uncle" The draw opens up for three mega horns to rise up and blare spinning around as the bed knobs are blinking and a grinder is spinning around with gears moving Y/n shake his head "Still asleep, Gromit" Gromit puts a balloon under the tap filling it up he turns the tap off and moves it outside and attach it to a windmill.

On the flaps said 'Top Bun' the balloon went upwards as Wallace moves around, he said "Lovely cheese" Y/n and Gromit are stirring two different bowls and Gromit hits the wood behind him not looking for the balloon to come off "I could just wash it down with nice..." The balloon falls through an open hatch and hits Wallace waking him up "Ooh".

He sits up realising and took the cotton off "I was just coming, lads" Wallace smiles as a oven opens revealing freshly cooked bread and a pair of giant oven mitts grab a tray pulling it out revealing Y/n on a forklift backing up before driving forward while Gromit using another forklift to grab the next tray of bread Y/n said "Let's load these up".

Gromit backs the forklift staring to make sure the tray is balance he reach back and pulls a 'Get-U-Up' lever as flour goes down a chute in groups Wallace bed tips and the chute moves to Wallace who said "Up away, Gromit, Y/n" He slides down the chute while the flour lands in a bag and Wallace lands in his spandex pants moving forward.

The flour is flung into another chute "With you two in a jiffy" Wallace is flung with his pants down the chute "Tally-ho" He went down the chute swaying a bit as Y/n makes a couple turns with Gromit coming behind him while Wallace before noticing a mixer "Oh no" The flour in front of him lands in it but Y/n reach out and grabs the chute pulling it he said "There you go".

Smiling Wallace said "Thanks, nephew" He went through a hatch landing on a chef hat "Oh" A robotic arm push Wallace off the conveyer as Y/n reverse the forklift for Gromit to lower his tray and puts it in the back of the car pulling the mitts out Y/n close the door he said "All ready to go" He climbs into the front taking the middle seat.

Meanwhile Gromit fills the car up with Diesel as Wallace rises into his seat he said "Fill her up, lad" He holds a cup for Gromit to pull the pump out holds it over and press a button for tea filling it to the top while the garage door folds up for the car to leave Wallace drinks his tea "Ahh" He pat his stomach "Lovely cuppa, Gromit".

Wallace looks at the cup "But, a slightly diesel-y aftertaste, perhaps" He looks to Gromit waving his hand Gromit keeps driving forward glancing to him and back "How's that breakfast going on" Lowering the newspaper Y/n said "It should be done now" He reach down to press a button for a burnt toast to come out while Wallace put his plate under for the toast to land on it.