MY EYES || LaMelo Ball

Od pndlovr

"I figure out you, you figure out me. We both a different breed." Skyla Caddel and LaMelo Ball met at his bas... Více

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16

11

277 6 0
Od pndlovr

MELO

"Think you the shit? Bitch, you not even the fart." Mia sang.

"Shut the fuck up Mia!" I shrieked.

She had been singing it all day and it had been getting on everyone's nerves. The only person who didn't care was Gelo, he even sang with her sometimes.

Mia side eyed me and continued singing. She was getting on my last nerve. 

I got up and left the room. I needed peace and quiet away from these annoying ass, horrible singers.

I decided to go to the beach. It was 7:05 am and a morning beach swim sounded really good. I passed Skyla's room as I was walking to my room. I slowly opened her door to see if she was still asleep. 

She was passed out of her bed, sprawled out everywhere. I decided to leave her because she definitely isn't a morning person. I slowly closed her door and walked to my room. I put on some swim trunks and a plain white tee. 

I grabbed Skyla's keys and slipped out the back door. We all drove in her car so we all used her car whenever. 

I turned the car on and started my drive to the beach. It's only a one minute drive and I could've walked since it's only a 5 minute walk. But I didn't want to carry everything. 

I got out the car and walked onto the sand. I took my slides off so I could feel the warm sand. The sun was just barely rising and the sunrise looked so beautiful. I always thought taking sunrise photos was weird but it looked so pretty I decided to take one.

@melo

 ❤️ 💭 📩

Liked by Gelo and 436,862 others

melo sunrise 🕺🛸💕

view all 1,238 comments

skyla so where was my invite? 👀
↳melo u was sleeping. 😂

username melo are you dating skyla? 
↳username why do I honestly ship
↳username real!!

username go play basketball bro
↳username why does bro think he gets a vacation

username hey babe! where was my invite? 🥰
↳username girly...
↳username hey girl I know you don't know me but...

I turned my phone off and started to take my clothes of so I could get into the ocean. I pulled my shirt off and saw a notification on instagram that Skyla had posted.

@skyla

❤️ 💭 📩

Liked by Melo and 736,892 others

skyla morning! 💖

view all 2,143 comments

sza omg 😍💕
↳skyla OMG I LOVE YOU 🙈💗

melo come to the beach.
↳skyla someone took my car. 😒
↳melo @skyla you can walk!

mia girlll 😘

username i want her so bad

username melo is so lucky
↳username  bro fr
↳username real shit

I finally put my phone down and walked over to the water. I walked closer until I felt the cold wave slowly flow over my feet. It felt refreshing. It felt like it woke up my whole body. The water wasn't too cold. It was actually pretty warm.

I started to walk in further and I was up to half of my chest. I was looking off into the clear water when I saw a fish jump up in front of me.

"Oh shit!" I screamed.

Luckily no one was at the beach so they couldn't witness the embarrassing moment. It was a small gray fish and it came out of nowhere. Scared the shit out of me.

I gathered myself again and did a quick dunk under the water. My whole body felt refreshed and I was fully awake now. I wiped the water off of my face and took in the view. It was so pretty, I couldn't get over it.

But my mind suddenly switched to Skyla. I couldn't stop thinking about her. She had been on my mind all day and it was starting to scare me. I thought about her more than myself, more than basketball. I wanted to talk with her, tell her my feelings. But I wanted to wait until I got back home.

I did another dunk under the water but I accidentally opened my mouth and water flooded in it. I immediately swam up to the surface, coughing for air. I spat the water out everywhere as I tried catching my breath again.

I coughed and spat out the rest of the water. I was finally breathing properly and I had calmed down. A majority of the water was now in my stomach but it is what it is. I walked back onto the sand, grabbing my towel. I wrapped it around me so I could dry off. I honestly didn't need the towel, considering how hot it was outside.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I had some missed texts.

messages

THE BEST GROUP 😘💘

gelo
melo, hurry your
ass home. we are
all watching a movie
together.

mia
we're gonna watch
scream and Sky 
needs someone to
support her screaming!
You might need to cuddle
her a little so she can calm
down when she gets
scared. 😘

skyla
mia! stfu!

melo
okay, give me a
second. I just got
 out of the water.

mia
well hurry up!

I turned off my phone. I was blushing at what Mia said. Did Skyla really think that or was Mia just saying that? I quickly grabbed my phone, towel, and slides. I made my way over to the car and I saw a huge crowd of people, with hornets jerseys. 

Shit.

 Immediately I hid around the cars.

"LaMelo is supposed to be here." I heard one of them say.

So they were stalking me? Fun.

I crept around the car as they all got onto the sand. I quickly got in the driver's seat and started driving away. Luckily no one looked back so they didn't see me. That would've been a long interaction.

I pulled into the garage to see Skyla screaming at Mia.

"That's mine!!!" She screamed.

I turned to see Mia covered in nutella. She had it all over her mouth and had. huge container of nutella that was empty.

"Well, you should've hidden it better!" Mia stated.

Skyla rolled her eyes and she turned to see that I had walked into the room. She gave me a smile and walked over to me.

"Your hair's wet." She stated.

"Yes it is." I replied.

"I'm mad at you. Don't talk to me." She said, walking away.

"What?" I questioned.

I quickly jogged over to her. I grabbed her shoulder, turning her around.

"Why are you mad at me?" I questioned.

Did she find out about the Ashley thing that happened a few months ago?? No she couldn't have. And why would she care? It was so long ago.

"You didn't take me to the beach when there was a beautiful sunset!" She said.

I let out a relieved sigh.

"You were sleeping! I didn't want to wake you otherwise I would see a demon." I joked.

She glared at me. "Well can you go to the store to buy us some snacks?" She pleaded.

She pouted her lips and gave big begging eyes. How could I resist her when she looked so good.

"What do you guys need me to buy?" I groaned.

She smiled and me and ran to get a piece of paper.

I got back 10 minutes later with bags full with food. The girls piled up on top of me while trying to get the bags. They both snatched it out of my hand and poured everything out onto the counter.

"You guys could've asked nicely." I rolled my eyes.

They glared at me and I just walked over to the couch. I sat down on the other side that Gelo was sitting on. He was on a phone call and it sounded like he was speaking with my dad since I heard a loud ass voice from the other end of the phone.

"Okay, love you dad." Gelo said, before putting his phone down.

The girls came back, with bowls filled with candy and popcorn. They spread it all out on the counter and Skyla reached for the remote. She turned on scream and everyone started to settle. I reached for some popcorn and rested back on the couch. 

Mia was sat on Gelo and Skyla was sat right next to me. I could feel her eyes on me but I was too nervous to look. She made me so shy.

❤️ 💭 📩

Liked by Gelo and 526,832 others

mia #fattie! (this isn't even all of it.)

view all 698 comments

username "#fattie" LMAO 😭

username she is me, I am her

username me everyday.
↳username stop this is so real.
↳username SAME

Enjoy this quick chapter! I've been so caught up in spanish work. I don't even know what this shit meansss bro 😭

Anyways wish me luck for my test tomorrow. (Might have to rip it up and throw it away)

Long chapters coming on saturday!

SUPER BOWL ON SUNDAY! GO NINERS!!! 😘

BYE! LOVE U ALL!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

494K 9.1K 49
•COMPLETED• Two young ballers trying to figure out how to deal with basketball,new fame and the hardest thing of all...love
28.2K 415 18
In which he must protect her pretty little heart from the bad side of the world. the side that was reaching for her and slowly pulling her down. this...
259K 4.9K 57
A LaMelo Ball Story 🏀🦋
456K 9.6K 44
in which a girl is ranked number one for her basketball skills and so is a boy and they meet one day and instantly fall in love , but will there Care...