The Illusion Of Us

By KLastella

In "The Illusion of Us," Ava and Ethan are the embodiment of a perfect love story. Celebrating six years of s... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
...Let Me Know...
It's Done!
(TWIST) CHAPTER ONE
(TWIST) CHAPTER TWO
(TWIST) CHAPTER THREE
(TWIST) CHAPTER FOUR
(TWIST) CHAPTER FIVE
(TWIST) CHAPTER SIX
(TWIST) CHAPTER SEVEN
(TWIST) CHAPTER EIGHT
(TWIST) CHAPTER NINE
(TWIST) CHAPTER TEN
(TWIST) CHAPTER ELEVEN
(TWIST) CHAPTER TWELVE
(TWIST) CHAPTER THIRTEEN

A Note to Readers

9.2K 74 3
By KLastella

Welcome to a journey of imagination and storytelling. As you prepare to dive into the world within these pages, a world crafted from the depths of creativity, I invite you to share your thoughts, feelings, and reflections with respect and consideration.

While every character and twist has been woven from fiction, the emotions and scenarios might resonate differently with each reader. It's natural to form attachments, opinions, and even disagreements with the characters and their decisions. I wholeheartedly welcome your feedback and interpretations, as they enrich the story's life beyond the confines of its pages.

However, I kindly ask that we maintain a space of respect and positivity within our community of readers. Please refrain from leaving offensive remarks or spoilers that might detract from the experience of new readers. Be advised that any comments deemed offensive or containing spoilers will be deleted to preserve the integrity of the reading experience for everyone.

It's essential to remember that while criticism of the story and its characters is part of the reading experience, personal attacks or assumptions about the author's life and mental health are neither constructive nor acceptable.

This story, like any other work of fiction, is an exploration of themes and narratives intended to evoke a range of emotions and thoughts. It's a testament to the complexity of human nature and the diversity of our experiences. Let's ensure that our shared space remains one of respectful discourse, where all readers can enjoy the journey without preconceptions.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. May the pages ahead bring you intrigue, empathy, and reflection.

Happy reading,
klastella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 572 35
This isn't your everyday love story. It's much, much more complicated than that. I mangled my fingers into his soft black hair, not in any way satisf...
12K 541 62
Can scars of the past ever be erased? Even when the times have passed and the place is gone, can you ever forget what had happened? *** Coming from a...
396K 12.5K 51
❝𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ They...
506K 13.4K 39
What happens when you realise the man who owns your heart no longer treasures it? The man you fell in love with no longer exists? Do you stay? Or do...