The Broken Soul - KL Rahul FF

By Ict_fangirl

Hey guys!!! I'm new here. My name is Ankita Nov 19 2023 another heartbreak for all of us. Billion's dream sh... More

Nightmares too do come true (Part 1)
Numbness taking over him
Tough decision with heavy heart
Breakdown and mistakes
Worry surrounding him
Wrong decisions and aftermath
Their Mahi bhai
Loosing mind
The Revelation
The improvement and relapse
New friend and bad habit
The reunion

Confrontation

988 60 12
By Ict_fangirl

Seniors sent most of them to hotel assuring that Virat is fine.
All of them left with heavy heart.

Rohit was on call for a long time while Jassi and Rahul Bhai was with Virat.

Virat- where's Rohit.

Rahul bhai- on call with ur Mahi bhai. He's trying really hard to convince Mahi to not come here.

Though Virat was dying to see his Mahi bhai, he knew Mahi Bhai was busy with his brother in law's wedding which was this week and dint want to bother him.

Virat- You can tell Mahi bhai. I'm alright now.  Bhabhi and the family will need him there. He should be there.

Rahul bhai- that's the reason why we r trying to convince him. Or else do u think we wud dare to do that?

Jassi- exactly! Who will dare to stopMahi Bhai from seeing his Cheeku.? Not even Cheeku can do that.

Hearing this brought a wide smile on Virats face.

Smile after a long while.

"Exactly...... Even his Ro can't convince Mahi bhai..from seeing his Cheeku." Said Rohit entering the room visibly tired convincing a stubborn MSD.

"So he's coming?"asked Virat excited not being able to hide the emotion anymore.

" Is that even a question Vi. Don't act like a fool now please " said Rohit

Virat just pouted to it...

They were finally happy to share few light-hearted moments and see Virat little happy.

Thats when they heard some noise outside.

From the room, it looked like someone was trying to enter, fighting with the staffs, as the door was almost opaque.

"Did media come to know?" Asked Rahul Bhai.

Jassi- let me check what's happening. You all wait here.

Jassi opened the door to see KL creating a ruckus outside. He actually couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Jassi goes there and takes KL away from there... Apologising to the staffs.

"Have you gone mad or what?!.....this is a public place and there are eyes watching us....what if this becomes some kinda news " asked Jassi.

Kl just made Jassi leave his hand.

" Who are they to stop me from going to Virat?" Asked KL again stumbling towards the door.

Jassi tried, but everything was not in his control anymore.

Rohit came out too..and was trying to control KL.

"Look sir, he's drunk, how can we let him inside" said one of the security.

"Really sorry for this. Please excuse us and don't let this spread to anyone. He's just a bit depressed about the loss and and worried about Virats health " pleaded Rohit pulling Kl to the chair.

Kl- "Leave me Rohit.... I want to see him.."

Rohit made him sit and tried to explain peacefully.

"Look KL, you are not in a condition to meet Virat now and they won't allow you in this state and above all that how will Virat feel if he sees u like this"asked Rohit with utmost patience.

"I don't want to hear anything Rohit. I just want to be with Virat now."said KL sternly getting up from the chair.

Noise was actually getting high with the argument KL was having with the staffs, Jassi and Ro who were stopping him from going inside.

"Thats KL's voice wright? What's happening there?" Asked Virat worried.

Rahul Bhai too recognised it.

"Rahul bhai... Can u please ask them to let him in" asked Virat.

Rahul bhai went and opened the door making Virat also see what was happening there.

"Please let him in" said Rahul bhai.

As soon as KL got the sight of Virat in that hospital bed, it pierced his heart.
He just couldn't control his feet anymore, he  ran to Virat pushing everyone who were stopping him.

He went in and hugged Virat...crying for a while.

"He's drunk sir. We can't let him this way." Said the guard.
Rahul Bhai was shocked.

Virat also could smell alcohol.
He couldn't believe that his Rahuliya broke the promise.
He was hurt...he broke the hug.

" Virat...are ...are you fine now...I know...I know...i did mistake... But but ...there are many other ways to punish me wright...why did you fall sick and give me the biggest punishment?"

"Did you drink?" Asked Virat with a blank face.

Kl stayed silent...and pulled himself a little away from Virat.

"No...no...i..." Tried KL

"You can leave Rahul....or else I will have to order the security to take you away. You better leave before that" said Virat with a straight face turning his face away from KL.

"Please...I'm sorry...Virat....please..."said KL holding Virat's hand crying.

Virat took away the hand.

"I can't leave you when your in sucha condition...all r telling your fine...but I won't have any peace there at hotel...please let me stay Virat. I promise I won't do anything which will hurt you...I'm sorry for whatever I did.....please ."pleaded KL.

" Rohit.... I want to sleep...clear all this mess as soon as possible" demanded Virat.

" Ok...ok you sleep...you will be feeling tired na...we all won't talk anything ok..sleep.. sleep.." Said KL getting up from the chair and pulling the blanket over Virat.

Ro, Jassi and Rahul Bhai were really annoyed with KL for what he did, but watching KL' s genuine care, concern, love and affection for Virat, they stood there silent for a moment.

Virat also was on the verge of throwing out the emotions , but he can't... If he did...kl wud never understand his mistake.

When he came to a point where he can't control his emotions anymore. He masked it up with outside anger.

"Security....please take him away." Demanded Virat.

Kl looked on...even though Virat told him to get out...he dint think he was serious.

As securities were trying to take him out...kl was protesting throughout.
Again negative thoughts started coming insode his head.

The nightmare he saw. Is Virat leaving him.? Does Virat hate him.? Will he ever be able to get back to Virat?

Thats when he remembered Jassi's words.

He pushed away the securities.

" I want to talk to him....I leave after that..."said KL.

Securities looked at Virat. Virat signed them to go out for a while.

"Jassi just told me that you fell ill because of me" said KL.

Virat kept listening with a straight face.

Jassi looked down

Ro just looked at Jassi..with a " seriously Jassi?! How could you say this" look.

Kl- "did it happen because of me?! Jassi was telling this....am I the reason Virat?!"

Virat- "yes you are ..and please leave from here..."

Kl was literally shocked at this... He stumbled a bit for a moment when Rahul Bhai held him...

Virat- leave....

Kl - "no...I won't leave you...I'll stay here"

Virat- Ro and Rahul bhai will stay with me. You can leave...

Kl finally made up his mind for the sake of Virat.

"If...if you want me to leave ...then alright..please take care Virat.." Said KL with a broken voice and turned to leave.

Thats when Virat got a little restless and the nurse pointed out at the monitor beside Virat.

" We warned you guys to not give him any tension" said Nurse running out to call the Doctor.

Kl just stayed there numb.
He couldn't believe that he is the reason for Virats condition.
He couldn't believe how he turned out to be a reason for Virat's tension.

The doctor came in and checked on.

His heart rate was increasing.
He's going into tachycardia. It's not good. Stop giving him tension. It can again lead to another MI.

We have given a medicine for now.
Telling this doctor left.

Thats when the securities came in again.

" You guys don't need to take me away forcefully....I'll go by myself " said Kl with a small smile and tears in eyes.

" If that will make you feel better... Virat. I can stay away..." 

Virat just turned away... hiding his tears..

Rohit, Rahul Bhai and Jassi dint know how to react.
They felt bad seeing KL. But dint want to do anything against Virats decision whatever it is.

"Take care of him Rahul bhai..."said Kl hugging him tightly.

Kl buried his head on Rahul bhai's shoulder.

Dint take  seconds for Rahul Bhai to realise that Kl was crying as his shirt was getting wet.
He just stayed there till Kl wanted.

And all of a sudden Kl got out of the room and left.

Everyone looked on.

The moment Kl left, Virat bursted into crying.

They all got worried and ran to Virat comforting him.

They wanted to question Virat for his behaviour towards KL. But not at this moment.

Virat- "What's happening to him. How cud he break the promise he gave to us Rahul Bhai?!"

Rahul bhai- maybe he was upset with the loss and whatever happened after that.

Virat- is drinking a solution for that? You have some tension and you drink? If that's the case we all cricketers should be alcoholic.
Is he seriously going to continue this habit or what?!

Silence.

Rohit - i understand Vi. But don't you think you were a little harsh on him? Will he be able to take it?

Jassi- yes. I was also harsh to him and told such horrible things. You shouldn't have agreed to it.

Virat- do you think I actually agreed to it

Rahul bhai- absolutely no. But we never know how he will take it. He must have already felt guilty and these accusations...he won't be able to take it. I'm sure.

Virat- you guys have no idea... How much I love that idiot...he an absolute idiot. But I'm really upset with the things he's been doing these days. If I just forgive him like that...he will never realise his mistake.

Others also agreed.

Thats when Virat remembered something.

He just got up from the bed suddenly.
Almost trying to get off the bed.

Rohit - arey...kya hua...lie down....

"Ro...how did he go back to hotel. Self drive?.." asked Virat worried.

" Arey nahi bhaiiya. Driver was there..don't worry " assured Jassi.

Virat was relieved.

"You sleep Virat...he will be fine." Said Rohit.

Virat- can u please call Shrey and ask if KL reached there...

Jassi called Shrey , but Kl din't reach there till now.

Rohit - they just left few mins back na... They will reach don't worry .. you sleep now.

Virat- I will only sleep after Kl reaches hotel.

Thats when Shreyas called and informed that they reached.

Virat grabbed the phone

Virat- shrey... You sleep in his room today na...just be with him..and tomorrow morning that idiot is going to have a bad headache. Order a lime juice. And don't even let him go near the bar.

Virat said all this in one go that he dint hlgove shrey a chance to talk.

Shrey- Breathe bhaiiya...I'll take care of him
Don't worry. You take care and get well soon Bhai.

The hung the call.

Rohit - now happy?! He will be fine Virat. You should take care of yourself now.

Jassi and Rahul Bhai left to hotel and Rohit stayed with Virat.

On the way back.

Jassi- I don't understand... One side Virat bhaiiya was getting unwell with Kl' s presence and told all these things to him. And other side he has so much love and concern for kl.

Rahul bhai- who told you KL' s presence made Virat unwell.

Jassi- you also saw how Virats heart rate increased.

Rahul bhai- and you dint see, when it happened? It happened when KL was leaving.

Thats when Jassi also recollected it and realised how KL was leaving from there and Virat bhaiiya got unwell..

Rahul bhai- their bond is very special Jassi.

Rohit also layed down to sleep in a side couch.

Virat- I was really harsh to him?

Rohit - mmm yes. You know he was already upset and guilty. And you actually added on to it.

Virat- but he won't remember anything tomorrow! I'm sure.

Rohit - what?!

Virat- he won't remember anything the next day after he gets drunk.

Rohit - let's hope he doesn't. If he does, it'll be really bad.

Virat- I'm sure he won't .

Virat slept peacefully that night hoping Kl wudnt remember anything the next day.

On the way back.

Jassi- I don't understand... One side Virat bhaiiya was getting unwell with Kl' s presence and told all these things to him. And other side he has so much love and concern for kl.

Rahul bhai- who told you KL' s presence made Virat unwell.

Jassi- you also saw how Virat bhaiyyas heart rate increased.

Rahul bhai- and you dint see, when it happened? It happened when KL was leaving.

Thats when Jassi also recollected it and realised how KL was leaving from there and Virat bhaiiya got unwell..

Rahul bhai- their bond is very special Jassi. Nothing can break that bond.

Precap - KL Rahul sends a mail to BCCI about a long break from cricket.
Virat and Rohit goes to his home in Bangalore and comes to know that he and his family has left India.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 287 5
Summary - It was just after the South Africa wherein Virat had announced his decision to step down from the Test Captaincy. MS had lent his support a...
30.3K 828 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
13.9K 977 18
hey guys I am back with my new story this story is related to cricket as usual because I don't write anything except that this story will be same but...
20.3K 989 23
Because we all need a Rohul story. I am planning to write one or two shot stories. I know my English is a mess.. Sorry 🫣