The Saviour (levi ackerman x...

Por MasterAssassina

(y/n) (l/n) has been missing since the fall of Isabel, Farlan and many others within their group. she was a c... Mais

Chapter 1: found
Chapter 2 : memories
Chapter 3: Nightmare
Chapter 4: Care
Chapter 5: Freedom
Chapter 6: Fighting
Chapter 7: Death
Chapter 8: Avoidance
Chapter 9: family
Chapter 10: Beautiful
Chapter 11: Awestruck
Chapter 12: Feelings?
Chapter 13: Burn Out
Chapter 14: Awkward Encounters
Chapter 15: Tension
Chapter 16: bad beginnings
Chapter 17: Strength
Chapter 18: Auntie
Chapter 19: Surprise
Chapter 20: Aftermath
Chapter 21: Shark Bait
Chapter 22: poorly successful
Chapter 23: Cakes And Interruptions.
Chapter 24: Hanji The Matchmaker
Chapter 25: storm brewing
Chapter 26: conflicts and confidence
Chapter 27: Operation Jaeger
a/n
Chapter 28: Worth and fluff
Chapter 29: Seer
Chapter 30: One Vision
chapter 31: Dungeons and Titans
Chapter 32: dream believer
Chapter 33: double trouble
Chapter 34: Shiganshina
Chapter 35: titan slayer
Chapter 36: changes

Chapter 37: engagement?

140 8 2
Por MasterAssassina

"What?!" My heart pounded in my ears as I watched as levi took a deep breath and adjusted himself slightly.

"Marry me." His face seemed more desperate as his gaze probed for an answer.

"So I did hear that right." I whispered, my heart thumping in my chest as he inched closer. It wasn't until levi tilted my head to look at him that I realized...I hadn't answered.

"Oh, yes!"

"You dont sound-"

"No! I really do! I just...I just can't believe you..."

"This wasn't how I'd meant to but after the whole two of you and trial...I realized that I couldn't keep changing my mind. " I smiled at him until I noticed him pulling something from his pocket.

"Holy crap you got a ring too?!"

"If you don't want it..."

"Nooo lemme see!" He rolled his eyes but held out the ring. His face smoothed and his shoulders eased as I held out my hand.

"It's beautiful. Thank you" He gavas he slipped the ring carefully onto my " I leaned closer, my nose just brushing against his. Levis hand stroked my hair back and rested at the nape of my neck, he leaned in and-

"Where are the Corporal and y/n?!" I flinched but he held firm.

"Ignore them. Its just you and me." He whispered before finally kissing me. I closed my eyes and draped my arms over his shoulders, he leaned into me and traced my side with his free hand. I got lost in his touch as a warmth spread through my chest and up to my ears before we pulled away, I felt a smile come to me as our eyes met.

"I feel like I'm in a dream." I whispered, he kissed me quick and rested his head on mine.

"I've felt that way since the day I found you outside Erwins office. Having you back and being with you...I feel like Isobel and Farlan are cheering us on. They always tried to..."

"They saw what we didn't. I bet somewhere, they saw us and screamed that they told us so." Levi breathed out a small laugh.

"I used to think they were all I needed."

"Used to?"

"When we met, I hated your guts but...I couldnt help but admire you. The way you cared for isobel, your infuriating need to save others...my world got bigger and I never saw it coming. They may have been everything I needed but you're all I've ever wanted."

"...have you been reading Erwins romance-"

"No."

"That...was suspiciously fast." I yawned.  He rolled his eyes and stood.

"What?" I asked as he held out a hand.

"We should go to bed. You sound like you need it."

"My legs are tired. Let's stay-"

"stand up or I'll carry you."

"Hmm.carry me." He rolled his eyes and hooked one arm beneath my legs and placed his other under my arm, lifting me with ease. I felt my face flush as he adjusted me in his arms.

"I don't want this day to end." I whispered as he carried me up the stairs, the sounds of the party were starting to quieten.

"Me too."

"Soo...did you tell anyone you were going to..?"

"No. Nobody around here can keep a fucking secret."

"I always thought erwin was reliable."

"He tells hanji everything and that loud mouth would spread the word faster than the town crier. She's a fucking nightmare." I snorted.

"That's part of her charm."

"No part of that four eyed fuckwit is charming."

"Do you think she'll insist on being best woman or something?"

"She'll want to be an officiant. As soon as word got to her about us, hanji decided to get ordained just in case." He rolled his eyes but I could see the small flicker of fondness cross his face.

"Erwin reels hanji in a little."

"When it suits him." He mused, opening the door and carrying Mr over to the couch.

"Not too lazy to get dressed, are you?" He questioned as he smoothly took off his cravat and began to unbutton his shirt. I admired him a moment before looking back at my ring, still shocked that this was now something I could look forward to.

"I can't wait to marry you." Levi whispered, I glanced up to see him leaning against the doorframe, his eyes softening as he looked at me.

"I haven't looked forward to anything in a long time." I stated with a small smile as I stood.

"I never let myself feel excited for anything once I joined the survey corps. I thought its a waste, I could die or someone else could...we've beat all the odds this far and...im not denying myself any longer." I nodded in agreement.

"AHHH!!" We jumped and I ran to the door as Levi pulled on a tee.

"What's going on out here?!" I called, stopping as my eyes met those of a complete stranger.

"You're trespassing." I stated, reaching for the alarm on the wall. A knife flew towards me, levi caught it and i hit the button and almost immediately, cadets and colleagues were with us.

"Go." I looked to levi.

"What?"

"They're here for you. There's bound to be more. Go."

"You're crazy if you think-"

"I love you but you're fucking crazy if you think you're staying here."

I closed my eyes and levi grabbed my arm.

"If you use your telepathy on people, you'll go right back to court."

"But what about you?"

"I'll find you at your dad's in the morning. Go." He said before grabbing a man that had surged forward. Levi grabbed his collar and threw him over the banister.

"Go!" I gave a small nod but spotted an attacker behind levi, raising a knife.

Fall back

The man flew over the banister and onto his friend below, levi glared and I shrugged.

"Maybe he's...new to this?" He rolled his eyes and turned to the fray, erwin stared at us.

"Levi!! Get her to safety." My fiance nodded and grabbed my hand and we ran back to our room, locking the door behind us.

We worked quick and quiet, sneaking out of the window geared up.

"We should head to your dad's new place. We can lay low there for now." I nodded and he cautiously lead the way. Once we reached the town, we walked, hoping to blend in with those just clearing out of the bars.

I took levis hand, he squeezed it and lead me through a series of twists and turns.

"Looks like we-" a knife hovered in front of levis throat.

"Give me all your money, bitch or your boyfriend here gets it."

"I don't have anything. We wasted what we had left in the bar." I stated, trying to convince the drunken thug. He pressed the knife into levis neck.

He had enough and twisted the man's arm away before elbowing him in the nose and throwing him back. Levi didn't say anything as he grabbed my hand and dragged me down an alley and down another street until we reached an open field.

"He moved to a farm?"

He didn't answer and knocked on the door quickly. Sarah opened the door and paled, stepping aside.

"Get in." Levi followed me inside and Sarah wrapped her arms tight around me.

"It's been too long. What's happened?"

"People raided HQ looking for..." He nodded to me, my sister in laws face reddened.

"When will people leave you the fuck alone?! You've been through enough! I swear, I'll kill all of thos- OH MY GOD YOURE ENGAGED!!!"  I winced at the feral shriek that escaped the petite woman as she held my hand to get a better look at the ring.

"Oh...oh...look." She sniffed. I glanced to levi as he rolled his eyes.

After the small reunion, levi and I were introduced to the spare room Sarah quickly got set up for us. I fell onto the bed with a huff as levi climbed into bed beside me.

"You think they're okay?"

"They're fucked. I'm sure erwin and hanji are probably beating the crap out of them as we speak." I nodded with a sigh.

"It seems like every good moment we have is ruined by assholes trying to kill us." I mused, looking to levi.

"Sure seems it but nothing can ruin this. We're going to get married whether those assholes like it or not." I snuggled into his side.

"I can't wait to get married."

"Neither can I. Now get to sleep. There's no saying what shit we'll see back at HQ tomorrow." I felt levi gently kiss my forehead and just like that, all of the tension left me as I  peacefully to sleep.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

34.9K 988 36
(Y/n) always seemed to get herself stuck in dangerous situations. She was relentless. But that's what Levi loved about her. She never gave up. But wh...
126K 4.3K 49
What happened when Levi mum died Sure we know the story of how Kenny found him But what if there was an alternative universe where a different Acke...
54.5K 1.7K 13
What happens two strangers bump into each other and switch phones? Y/n and Levi Ackerman. Complete opposites... and 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘥�...
223K 6.4K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...