Abhisha in Bigg Boss OTT 2

By abhisha_soulmates

This story is of two individuals, Abhishek Malhan and Manisha Rani. Story is set up in bigg boss house. It wo... More

Introduction
1 - Grand Premiere
2 - Dost?
3 - Broken
4 - Apology
5 - WKW(1)
6 - Realization
7 - Saviors!
8 - The Game
9 - Confession
11 - Dares
12 - Wo tumhaari lagti kya hai?
13 - Tera Abhishek?

10 - Naagin laut aayi

833 58 31
By abhisha_soulmates

Guys I request you not to comment any depressing thing about abhisha. They were and are still friends. For me nothing has changed, jaisa pehle tha sab waise hi hai. I really don't care usne ek interview mei kuch boldiya toh. Isliye mujhe koi sad comments nahi chahiye. Agar kisine iss behen waali baat ko itna highlight nahi kiya hota toh ye badhti hi nahi kyunki koi badi baat thi nahi. If we stop talking about it toh ye baat abhi bhi 2 din mei khatam hojaaegi and pura abhisha family can be back to normal. Apne romantic edits banaye and stories likhe. Unnecessarily topic drag ho raha hai. Isliye mujhe happy, encouraging aur motivating comments chahiye. One more thing, please stop spreading hate on both Abhishek's and Manisha's profiles. Thankyou!

Manisha (gasps) - Abhishek (with closed eyes)

Abhishek (instantly) - Shhh..

He removes his arm from her waist and pulls the blanket up. Bigg boss did not say anything because they were wearing their mic. He then wrapped his arm around her waist again and traced his nose from her neck to her ear. Manisha grabbed his vest with her tiny hands and closed her eyes tightly.

Abhishek (whispers) - Kya hua Manisha?

But she did not reply so he slid his hand onto her bare waist and started making small circles on it. Manisha held his vest more tightly and snuggles her face in his chest. Abhishek smiled and kissed her head. He kept his head on the pillow while Manisha's face was still buried in his chest. He lifted her face from his chest and kissed her forehead. Both of them smiled at each other and slept in each other's embrace.

DAY 10

Morning alarm plays. Abhishek and Manisha wake up and blush remembering the proposal and their moments. Manisha quickly gets up and runs out. She hugs Aashika and dances with her. After the morning song got over everybody left to get ready. 

After a while Abhishek was sitting with Akanksha and Bebika. Bebika started discussing the topic of nominations and Akanksha and Abhishek also got roped in it. Later bigg boss called them in the living room and nominated them for breaking the rule.

Due to this rule break everybody came and started fighting with Abhishek except Aashika, Manisha and Abhishek. Abhishek was holding a conversation with pooja when Bebika interrupted and wasn't letting him talk to Pooja. Due to this Abhishek got aggressive and Pooja called Abhishek mannerless. Aashika, Manisha and Elvish took him out on the terrace.

Elvish - Shaant hoja bhai. Koi na hojaata hai. Hum jaante hain taine kuch jaan bujh kar na kiya hai.

Abhishek - Arre yaar befaaltu mei chadhe aa rahe hain sab.

Manisha gave him a glass of water and patted his head. He calmed down a bit. Elvish started a conversation to change the topic.

Elvish - Waise kal humein toh neend aagyi thi isliye mai aur Aashika chale gaye the. Tumlogo ki kya baatein hui peeche se? 

Aashika and Elvish looked at Abhisha with a teasing smile. Manisha blushed and was going when Abhishek held her wrist and made her sit beside him. He kept his hand around her shoulder.

Abhishek - Bhabhi hai teri.

Elvish - Bhai tune iss ghar mei aane ke baad ye pehla dhang ka kaam kiya hoga.

Abhishek - Abbe chal chal..

Aashika - Raniiiiii.. Sharma kyu rahi hai?

Manisha - Chup, besharam.

The F.A.M.E. group sits their for sometime while teasing each other. They went down and had their lunch. After that bigg boss called all the housemates in the living room. He announced that tasks would be happening this week in teams.

Team Black - Jad, Akanksha, Abhishek,  Aashika, Elvish, Manisha

Team White - Pooja, Bebika, Avinash, Falaq, Aaliya

Bigg boss - Ye hain teams, lekin ek team mei 5 sadasya hain aur dusri mei 6. Toh isse baraabar toh karna hi chahiye isliye mai apne ghar mei Jiya ka phirse swagat karta hu.

Jiya re-enters the house as a wildcard and runs and hugs Abhishek forcefully and meets Falaq, Jad, Pooja and Bebika.

Bigg boss puts Jiya also in Team White.

Bigg boss announces the task where a slide was kept in the garden area and both the teams have to make stuffed toys. Only two people from a team can go at a time to collect stuff and two people will make the toys. Falaq and Aashika had to accept or reject the other team's toys. 

A buzzer sound came. Abhishek, Elvish, Avinash and Bebika came running to collect supplies. Bebika scratched Abhishek's arms such that it bled.

Abhishek - Abbe tu paagal hai kya.

Bebika - Tu hoga paagal. Chal hatt task karne de.

Saying this she again started pulling out stuff aggressively. Abhishek thought that this is not the right moment so he also focused on the task. Avinash was very aggressively hitting him. Abhishek and Elvish were continuously giving stuff to Manisha, Jad, Akanksha and Aashika and they were quickly taking it to their work station. Then the buzzer went off and Manisha and Akanksha started making puppets. Manisha saw that Abhishek's hand was bleeding. She left her work in between and ran to Abhishek. Aashika took her place and started working with Akanksha.

Manisha - Abhishek khoon aa raha hai. Chal yahan se mujhe ye sahi karne de.

Hearing this Avinash comes there to taunt them.

Avinash - Lagi toh humein bhi hai lekin hum aise sabko bata nahi rahe hain.

Abhishek (angry) - Avinash aap apne kaam se kaam rakhenge toh behtar hoga.

Avinash comes charging at him and Abhishek also got up but Manisha came and stood in front of Abhishek.

Manisha - Avinash aise charge mat kijiye.

Avinash (to Abhishek) - Abbe ladki ke peeche kya chhup raha hai. Mardon ki tarah saame aakar baat kar.

Abhishek was about to go but Manisha whispers in his ears, "Wo tumhe uksa raha hai Abhishek, ignore karo usse aur mere saath chalo".

They ignore him and Manisha bandages the area where Bebika had scratched him. Seeing all this Jiya also got jealous. She didn't know they were dating as bigg boss had kept her in the confession room since the day she was evicted. Thus, she had no idea what all had happened in the house in her absence.

Jiya - Arre Abhishek tum theek ho? Do you need any help?

Abhishek - No I'm fine Jiya. Manisha hai mere paas.

Saying this he holds Manisha's hand and walks off ignoring her presence.

The task went till night. Aashika played fair while Falaq played unfair so Team white won and got premium food supplies.

After the task all housemates changed into their night wear and had dinner. The FAME group was discussing about the events that had taken place that day in OTT area. Manisha and Abhishek were sitting on one side, and Aashika and Elvish on the other side.

Elvish - Abhishek tujhe ek cheez se saavdhan kardu. Jiya se thoda sambhal kar, aur Falaq se bhi. In dono ko tujhse koi matlab nahi. Sirf teri popularity se matlab hai.

Abhishek - Arre aisa kuchh nahi hai. Achhe dost hain mere dono.

Aashika - Abhishek humara kaam tha tumhein ek baar batana. Ab baaki tumhaari marzi hai. Waise ab mujhe neend aa rahi hai mai sone ja rahi hu.

Elvish - Haan, manne bhi neend aari. Subah baat karenge. Goodnight bhai and bhabhi.

Hearing this all 4 laughed and Aashika and Elvish left to sleep.

Manisha - Chalo Abhishek so jaate hain.

Abhishek - Hein?

Manisha - Hein kya? Lights off hogyi sojaate hain.

Abhishek lies down and pulls her on top of him and takes the blanket.

Manisha - Kya kar rahe ho Abhishek. Sone do.

Manisha was getting off him but he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Abhishek - Sojao chup chaap isse pehle mera mood badal jaaye.

Manisha - Manisha Rani kisi se nahi darti, mujhe dhamki mat do. Chhodo mujhe isse pehle mera mood badal jaaye.

Abhishek - Acha beta. Ruk tujhe batata hu kiska mood kaisa hai..

Guys ab kuch time keliye thode thode days ke baad hi aaenge parts, mere exams hain..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 593 20
Elvish and Manisha Reunion Disclaimer: This is just a fanfiction, meaning that all events and occurrences in this video are all fictional and all are...
75K 5.8K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
5.1K 417 18
it's just a story so take it as a story........in this story the boy (Abhishek malhan)is biggest and youngest gangster The girl(manisha rani) is a n...
37.2K 2.1K 15
Abhishek angrily pulls her towards himself and holds her arms tightly. Abhishek: Look into my fucking eyes and say that you don't want me here. Mani...