The Humble Spare Tire Charact...

By Usingthisusername

Chao Ci is a fast traveler with excellent performance, and his task is to be the protagonist's licking dog. N... More

Full Synopsis & Info, Chapter 1: Young master Chao family is getting a wife!
Chapter 2-3: Deceitful people & Love disaster
Chapter 4-5: Leaving Jinyun Prefecture & The demon realm
Chapter 6-7: Why bother me?! & only thing related to that person
Chapter 8-9: He still remembered & He admit that he loved that little fool...
Chapter 10-11: Jin Yao under house arrest & We got married three years ago.
Chapter 12-13: Three years ago & Jealousy
Chapter 14-15: Let's get married & Let me recover my memory
Chapter 16-17: When you are deeply in love & Are you getting married?
Chapter 18-20: This is not a crack at all, Neidan & His sanity was eaten away.
Chapter 21-22: Actually just a conspiracy & He chanted the name with tears
Chapter 23-24: Couldn't escape & He didn't know that people only live this life
Chapter 27: The end of this volume + the beginning of the next volume
Chapter 28, Arc 2: Who is better than the old (1)
Chapter 29-30: he and I will owe each other nothing & However...
Chapter 31-32: Suddenly my teeth felt itchy & He will clean up and leave.
Chapter 33-34: Lu Yan waited for several months & It's... so similar.
Chapter 35-36: Pray that I never find you. & When Lu Yan came to find him
Chapter 37-38: This is all your fault & You will stay with me as long as I live.
Chapter 39-40: S enior will bear the consequences himself? & -It's Lu Zeyi
Chapter 41-42:Miss you for hundreds of years? / How did you get the Curse?!
Chapter 43-44: Why have you kept it from me until now? / That's it.
Chapter 45-46: Using your own blood and essence & You still force me
Chapter 47: The dark figure raised the sword and stabbed his chest. (End)
Chapter 48, Arc 3: Sleepwalking like a shadow chasing the light (1)
Chapter 49-50: I know & The fit between Chao Ci and you should be very high
Chapter 52-52: 100% compatible & This idiot has made no progress in kissing.
Chapter 53-54: If you leave, you will never come back & We're done, Lin Zheng.
Chapter 55-56: Chao Ci will always come back to him & So you know my brother.
Chapter 57-58: Under the dark blue night & Bring his Omega back.
Chapter 59-60: He thought he would never have anything to do & I like Lin Da.
Chapter 61-62: The man's words were careless and evil & Stop clinging to me
Chapter 63-64: I also want to monopolize you & What do you want to do
Chapter 65-66: Lin Zheng, do you know why I fell in love with Lin Da?
Chapter 67-68: Even if this man had some feelings for him before
Chapter 69-70: Something splashed Chao Ci & Two soul fluctuations
Chapter 71-72: Lin Zheng never thought he would want to merge with Lin Da (End)
Chapter 73, Arc 4: It's you who invited me affectionately (1)
Chapter 74-75: It's so annoying & Ning had an affair with you before marriage?
Chapter 76-77: Fell in love with Chao Ci & He thought of having a child with him
Chapter 78-79: He was obviously a dead person & -After all, it's not him.
Chapter 80-81: Where can I escape? / He wants all the beauties.
Chapter 82-83: Only a tomb was found / I am looking for you now
Chapter 84-85: I know I can't stop you / As long as Chao Ci comes back
Chapter 86-87: How could he be so cruel? / He had doubts about Lou Yue
Chapter 88-89: Save him, don't kill him like this... / His Jue'er is dead.
Chapter 90-91: A Ci, please don't be like this, okay?
Chapter 92-93: Consumed by life and death / Chao Ci says their child is three?
Chapter 94-95: The dream of that life / Farewell would not stop for him.

Chapter 25-26: Chao Ci's Escape

559 18 1
By Usingthisusername

Jin Yao's Extra/Escape from Chao Ci (Part 1) / Jin Yao's Extra/After Chao Ci's Death Escape (Part 2)

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]If you become an immortal, I won't stay in the world for you (Twenty-five)
  [This chapter is an extra chapter after Chao Ci escaped from his last mission. As mentioned in the previous article, Jin Yao went crazy after Chao Ci died and escaped. After influencing the will of the world, he pulled Chao Ci back and retraced the timeline. This extra chapter is about this matter. Don't get it wrong! The final chapter of the main text of this world is in the next chapter (enter the first chapter of v)】
  ————————
  When he was counting his emotional calamity, Jin Yao felt that the way of heaven was too idle.

  Love tribulation...can this kind of thing be called a tribulation?

  The comfort of those with weak hearts, the cover of those who are motivated by sexual desire, the self-impression of fools... Love is nothing more than this.

  But the way of heaven is boring and Jin Yao has nothing to do, so there is no harm in going to see him.

  He was a little disappointed at first, but he was just a womanizer.

  He said he was kindly trying to save himself, but behind his back he was constantly scheming.

  Apart from being disappointed, Jin Yao also found it rare that he was a little funny. In all his years, this was the first time that someone had taken advantage of him, and it was also the first time that someone had dared to take advantage of him.

  This kid doesn't look bad in appearance, but he's still so eager.

  Not long after, Jin Yao discovered another characteristic of this boy, he especially likes to blush.

  It's just that a blush is a blush, and you don't have to be soft on the oil.

  This was the first time for Jin Yao to see such a person.

  Chao Ci took him back to the palace, and shamelessly stayed at his place for a whole day every day. The doctor said that his wound needed dressing every day, so this kid used the excuse of applying medicine to do it openly. Take advantage.

  Jin Yao thought this boy was interesting, but when he thought about the so-called love disaster, he felt a little impatient.

  What surprised him was that within a few days of bringing him back, this boy actually told himself that he wanted to marry him and asked himself if he wanted to.

  He remembered that although he was a little surprised at the time, he didn't take it to heart. He just asked him: "If I am willing, will your family agree?" The

  young man patted his chest and said generously: "As long as you Agree, I will beg them now."

  Jin Yao nodded obediently, then turned around and asked his father and brother to marry him.

  Originally, he thought Chao Ci's proposal to marry him was just a joke. Although he is not interested in love affairs, there are many idiots in the divine world, not to mention the mortal world, who like to vow to each other when the love is strong, but in fact they can't do it.

  Who would have thought this kid was so serious. If it was just a matter of sex, the sacrifice would be too great. This boy was from an aristocratic family. Although there was a precedent for marrying a man from an aristocratic family, it had not happened again in the past hundred years. There are many mediocre people in the world who like to impose their own opinions on others. Jin Yao doesn't care about these and it is impossible for them to affect him. However, for a son of a noble family like Chao Ci, the influence is too great.

  This is just one of the troubles. If you marry a man, it is equivalent to occupying the position of the head wife, and even if you have children after that, they will be concubines.

  He and Chao Ci only got along for a few days, why would this fool do this?

  In Chao Ci's eyes, Jin Yao is just an unknown person with no family background and no background. If Chao Ci just covets his appearance, he could just keep him in the backyard.

  Chao Ci went to see his father for the first time. At first, his father thought he had heard wrongly. But later, when he found out that Chao Ci was serious, he was so angry that he blew his beard and glared, telling Chao Ci to run around wherever he wanted.

  This kid was also stupid and stupid. When his father didn't agree, he stupidly knelt down in front of his father. He was so angry that his father picked up the family whip and whipped the kid.

  The next day, Chao Ci went to Jin Yao's residence as usual, dragging his body with injuries.

  Jin Yao saw that the boy had been slapped on the side of his cheek and the back of his hands were red and swollen, so he told him: "If it doesn't work, just do it."

  Chao Ci was bruised and swollen, but he didn't care at all. He said with a smile. : "Don't worry, I just informed him first. I had expected this beating... Anyway, my father can't fight me!"

  Not only did this kid's cheeks become swollen, but his eyes were also swollen, but he didn't look like that. It doesn't look like it was whipped, but it looks like it was swollen from crying.

  Now that I have said everything, I probably cried a lot last night.

  Later, he heard someone say that Chao Ci was pestering his father again. In the first few days, his father could not beat him softly. After a few days, he saw that not even a good piece of meat was missing from his body, so he couldn't do it. No, I can only let this kid pester me.

  But his father refused to let go.

  A few days later, Chao Ci seemed angry and said he would go on a hunger strike.

  His father didn't care at first, but who would have thought that this kid would starve himself for several days. On the third day, the boy was so hungry and dizzy that he ran to Jin Yao's room and stared at Jin Yao in a daze.

  "What are you doing?" Jin Yao was stared at strangely.

  "The more I look at you, the more I will be motivated to go on a hunger strike!" Chao Ci said.

  The Chao family is indeed very noble. Even if Chao Ci's father was very angry, he did not come to Jin Yao to embarrass Jin Yao, a guest who was still seriously ill.

  Chao Ci kept staring at Jin Yao until the morning of the fifth day.

  Jin Yao saw that this kid's face was turning blue and white. Fortunately, although this kid didn't eat, he still drank water. When he got hungry, he drank water fiercely. He looked quite pitiful.

  His father also started drinking water from the beginning. His disdain turned to worry later, and he finally gave in.

  This boy came to him happily to announce the good news, and happily went to prepare some trivial matters for the wedding.

  I heard that the master of the Chaojia sect had calculated the auspicious date, which was two months later, but this guy just arrived less than a month later.

  Because time was so short, the marriage of the legitimate son of a noble family was not a trivial matter. There were so many things piled up together that this boy was so busy that he couldn't even keep his feet off the ground.

  However, I did not forget to go to his residence every night, but I only stayed for an hour at a time and then left. Asked him, the boy blushed and stumbled and said that they were not married yet, so there was no rush to do these things.

  Jin Yao was really surprised. He originally thought that this boy was just a son of Meng Lang's family, but who would have thought that he was so conservative at heart.

  Such conservatism is out of respect for the other half.

  Such thoughts flashed through Jin Yao's mind, but he didn't care.

  On the night of the wedding, he thought that he had been waiting all night for this kid, and he had originally prepared some words to offend this kid - but he found that this kid was very obedient to his words. He had a bad look every day, but this kid was always happy. Bumpy.

  If it doesn't work, he will use illusion.

  Unexpectedly, this kid actually cared about his injury and didn't intend to do anything!

  As for him saying that he wanted to touch him... the boy was stumbling and his face was sweating. If someone else didn't know better, they would have thought that he wanted to make such an excessive request.

  This kid was groping at his abdomen all over, his face was burning hot, but his eyes were shining, as if he was taking advantage of some huge advantage in fear.

  After touching it for a while, he was so nervous that he buried himself in the quilt.

  Jin Yao felt his throat was a little tight.

  Only then did he really understand Chao Ci. He was just a child who didn't understand anything. He was a follower but still timid and thin-skinned.

  Like a cat.

  This love disaster may actually have some truth to it.

  And when Jin Yao learned that Chao Ci had a concubine in the backyard and saw the group of warblers and swallows coming to greet him, Jin Yao himself couldn't tell what emotions he was feeling at that time. He just felt extremely unhappy.

  This kid pretends to be affectionate, but in fact he is just a lover. Could it be that he wants to be regarded as some kind of love object?

  He, Jin Yao, had lived tens of thousands of years in vain because he was deceived by a young boy.

  The excitement he felt before instantly cooled down.

  Afterwards, this kid tried to please him in many ways, but Jin Yao was a little too lazy to pay attention to him.

  He knew something was wrong with him, because he originally just wanted to go through the process and fool the heavens. Does Chao Ci have a concubine and what does it have to do with him? He didn't plan to stay in the mortal world for long. They didn't owe each other anything.

  But now he is really angry, as if he cares about this kid having a concubine.

  Jin Yao didn't think about it carefully.

  He had been indifferent for a while, but who would have thought that this boy would actually say that he had never slept with those concubines.

  Jin Yao suddenly couldn't laugh or cry.

  So far, he hasn't started to indulge in pornography. Why is this guy still marrying so many concubines?

  It's really stupid.

  But Jin Yao's mood did feel much better.

  They lived peacefully for more than a year, and sometimes Jin Yao never thought of returning to the God Realm.

  But the day the main city was breached still reminded him of his original intention.

  Chao Ci took him to flee everywhere. This boy had been doted on by thousands of people since he was a child, but he suffered a lot along the way.

  He thought that Chao Ci would definitely not be able to hold on, but unexpectedly he gritted his teeth and persisted.

  Although children are delicate and innocent, they are not those from aristocratic families who cannot hold up the wall. When it comes to this moment, they are still very clear.

  In order to escape, they boarded a transport ship and left Jinyun Prefecture by water. Most of the ship's space is used for transporting goods, leaving a small space for people who take the ship. The conditions are harsh, but the advantage is that they are cheap.

  Chao Ci was a little seasick and often vomited to the point of vomiting, but he kept this secret from Jin Yao and was worried about Jin Yao's situation every day.

  Later, when they arrived in Dayue, Jin Yao's body reached its limit.

  Chao Ci went to work in a restaurant because of his illness. When asked about it, he said that the work was easy, but in fact, the injuries on his body were never less.

  Later, he thought he was not tired enough, so he took over the job of copying books for others and only slept for two hours a day.

  Jin Yao didn't feel good.

  Maybe this emotion is heartache.

  He seemed to be really obsessed with this love affair.

  But no matter whether he was tempted by Chao Ci or not, he would eventually return to the God Realm, and he had no intention of bringing the boy to the God Realm... A short-term interest did not mean that it would last long, and it could not make him stay.

  He began to hope that this so-called love crisis would end soon.

  If he left, this silly boy wouldn't have to live such a tiring life.

  The demon realm was finally broken.

  At that moment, Jin Yao breathed a sigh of relief, but also felt a little reluctant.

  Si Ming came and suggested erasing the boy's memory.

  Jin Yao thought it was good. He would never come back. Instead of letting the boy miss him, it would be better for him to just forget about him. This would be better for the boy.

  Perhaps, Jin Yao's first temptation in tens of thousands of years finally made him a little panicked. He erased the memory of Chao Ci and considered cutting off his own escape route.

  However, Jin Yao didn't expect that he would regret it so quickly.

  Within a few months of returning to the God Realm, he thought of that young man frequently.

  However, the demon realm was broken and the divine world was in chaos. He had no time to return to the mortal world. He felt so uncomfortable that he searched all over his body but could only find the peace charm.

  It is the only thing related to young people on my body now.

  He knew he regretted it.

  But he cut off the escape route with his own hands, and now he wants to go back, which is too funny.

  He refused to think about it and instead threw himself into calming the chaos so that he had no time to think about it.

  However, the demon chaos was quickly put down. The reason for this was not only that the demons were no longer as powerful as in ancient times, but also because Jin Yao was too diligent.

  But he had nothing to do, and the little fool kept appearing in his mind.

  Jin Yao admitted defeat.

  Even though he had been cold-hearted for tens of thousands of years, he still fell into the hands of a little fool. No matter how reluctant you are to believe it, you have to accept it.

  But he didn't expect that when he went to find Siming, Siming told him that Chao Ci was dead.

  died......?

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]If you become an immortal, I won't stay in the world for you (Twenty-six)
  [Because it seems that some little angels don't read the words or don't understand them, I emphasize again that the previous chapter and this chapter are extra chapters after Chao Ci's previous mission and his death escape. They are not connected to the main text of the previous chapter. The next chapter is the end of this chapter]
  —————-

  "Tell me again, what happened to him?" Jin Yao looked at Siming and said word by word.

  "War, famine, and drought all hit one spot in the Great Moon. Ten rooms were empty, but Chao Ci... got a sudden illness and left." Siming said cautiously.

  Jin Yao has never felt so cold.

  That kid...will die?

  He never thought...

  how this could happen.

  Siming stood in front of him, his head lowered, trembling a little.

  But Jin Yao did not struggle with him anymore, but turned around and left Siming Pavilion.

  He went to the underworld.

  The underworld is actually a rather special realm, because after the death of the creatures in the other five realms, unless their souls are gone, they all come to the underworld. Of course, for some extremely powerful gods, there is no concept of going to the underworld after death. If they have a ray of soul left, they can rebuild themselves. If they don't have a ray of soul left, they will have nothing, let alone come to the underworld.

  But this is also a very rare case, and it does not hinder the transcendent status of the underworld. They are working for heaven in the true sense. Generally speaking, no other realm can intervene in their affairs, and the news about the underworld is not shared with the other five realms. Interoperable.

  As soon as Jin Yao arrived, he alerted the Lord of the Underworld.

  "Your Majesty Jin Yao, I am a rare visitor. But I don't know why you came to my underworld?"

  At this time, Jin Yao was stepping into the gate of the underworld, and a somewhat shaky figure appeared in front of him.

  It is the soul of the Lord of the Underworld.

  At this time, the Underworld Lord greeted people with a smile, but his guard was also extremely obvious.

  "Come to the Underworld Lord and you need someone." Jin Yao said.

  "Oh? Then you might as well come in and talk." The Lord of Hell said, the soul retreated very quickly, and Jin Yao followed suit.

  The surrounding scene quickly receded, broken into some bizarre pictures, and finally stopped in a grand and dark hall.

  The soul of the Underworld Lord also returned to the main body on the high seat of the hall.

  The Lord of the Underworld sat on a high seat with a golden sword and said with a smile: "Who are you looking for, Your Majesty?"

  "Chao Ci." Jin Yao said calmly, "The youngest son of the former Jin Yunzhou Chao family in the mortal world."

  The Lord of the Underworld With a wave of his left hand, a long scroll appeared in front of him, suspended in mid-air, and at the same time, a Yin-Yang enlightenment pen appeared in his right hand.

  "This man's life span has expired. It stands to reason that he has been reincarnated for a while." The Lord of the Underworld said with a smile, and then looked at Jin Yao with a playful expression, "But I don't know what your Majesty wants?"

  "Call him back and hand over his soul. Because of me, I reshaped his body for him." Jin Yao said lightly.

  "To call back the soul that has been reincarnated and hand it over to you, I'm afraid this is against the rules of our underworld." The Lord of the Underworld said, the smile in his eyes had dissipated.

  A faintly dangerous aura spread around the two of them.

  The guards on both sides of the hall, including the Twelve Hades, were completely silent at this time, lowering their heads and not daring to make a sound.

  The main hall of the underworld is hundreds of feet high. The deep blue underworld fire can only provide some dim light here. The entire hall is intertwined with dark gold and deep blue. The people in the underworld all wear red and black robes, and Jin Yao is dressed in snow-colored brocade clothes. It seems like a complete opposite here.

  Jin Yao pressed the sword and pulled it out halfway with one hand.

  Before the sword came out, the sound of dragon roar echoed in the hall.

  Xuanlong's figure circled behind Jin Yao, looming.

  Everyone felt as if they were facing a formidable enemy. They had no doubt that if this sword was drawn out, the underworld would not be able to withstand his blow.

  "Why are you so angry, Your Majesty?" Lord Hades was not panicked at all, but his tone was no longer as dangerous as before, and he was smiling again.

  He smiled and said: "This is not a rule set by us, but the law of heaven. We are just the enforcers."

  When he said this, he was a little playful: "But you are a little special."

  Jin Yao was the one who couldn't suppress the law of heaven at the beginning . A creature created to live in evil consequences, but currently it seems that the law of heaven cannot control him at all.

  Maybe this is the meaning of Tiandao's arrangement of love disaster for him.

  It seems to be very effective so far. People like Jin Yao actually fall in love one day.

  "Bring him here." Jin Yao did not answer the Underworld Lord's words, but just repeated his request.

  "That's all, I'll break some rules for you today." The Underworld Lord said.

  Anyway, he didn't have to fight with Jin Yao, let Tian Dao deal with the headache.

  As he spoke, he made an outline in the book of life and death, and ordered Yi Guizhan to immediately go to the mortal world to find the person.

  The ghost went out in a hurry, and then the atmosphere in the hall completely darkened.

  No one spoke.

  After half an hour, the ghost messenger came in a hurry.

  "Where is he?" Jin Yao frowned as he saw him coming alone.

  At the same time, I felt extremely flustered for no reason.

  He had been flustered ever since he learned of Chao Ci's death, but this feeling reached its extreme at this moment.

  "This..." Gui Cha looked extremely embarrassed, his forehead was covered with sweat.

  "Nothing, just tell me." The Underworld Lord said.

  "After I went to the mortal world... I couldn't find this person." Gui Chao stumbled and said, "That Chao Ci would have joined a merchant's family and was the eldest son. But after I checked, I found that the third wife of the main wife A month ago, she had a difficult delivery and only gave birth to a stillborn baby!"

  The Underworld Lord looked stunned.

  But Jin Yao's face suddenly turned ugly and terrifying, and he said in a very cold voice: "What does this mean?"

  After the Lord of the Underworld came to his senses, he hurriedly flipped through the music in his hand.

  His face also became more and more ugly.

  Gui Cha said this, which means that Chao Ci did not reincarnate as originally planned. But even if he didn't reincarnate, there should always be a place to go, and he should be able to find where his soul is now.

  But he couldn't find it!

  The Lord of the Underworld hurriedly summoned the ghost messenger who was on duty on the day Chao Ci died. After the ghost messenger arrived, he said that he had not found Chao Ci's soul at all.

  Some souls have to be lured by ghosts, but some souls will go to the underworld on their own, so the ghosts don't find it strange that Chao Ci is not found.

  The Lord of the Underworld had a sullen face and called for the ghost servant who was on duty at the reincarnation place.

  Also said no.

  What a good soul, but it was lost!

  The Lord of Hades was shocked and angry at first, but then something seemed to arrive first, and he was startled again.

  Perhaps, it was the work of Heaven.

  He looked at Jin Yao, whose face was extremely gloomy, and suddenly felt that he was in trouble.

  "What's going on, Lord of the Underworld?" Jin Yao raised his head and looked at the Lord of the Underworld word by word.

  "Chao Ci's soul is gone." Underworld Master was panicked in his heart, but calm on his face, "It should be that his soul is gone."

  Jin Yao's golden eyes seemed to be completely frozen, and some extremely noisy roaring sounds suddenly sounded in his ears. , the whole person was terribly cold.

  ......How can it be?
  "Are you lying to me?" He looked up at the Underworld Lord with an extremely cold expression.

  The Lord of the Underworld sighed: "If I really don't want to help you, then I won't help you. Why tell such a lie that can be easily exposed? If you don't believe it, you can see the whole world with just one display of your spiritual consciousness, and you can explore it as you please. If you If you find Chao Ci, then you will destroy my underworld, and I will have nothing to say."

  Jin Yao glanced at the underworld master, turned around and left.

  He searched the Six Realms for months.
  Nothing was found.

  Finally, he returned to Dayue, the cabin where Chao Ci took him to live for more than a year.

  Almost a year has passed and the place has become dilapidated.

  There were overgrown weeds in front of the door, exuding a dusty musty smell. Pushing open the creaking door, all the small rooms inside fell into view.

  There was only a bed, a table and two stools, surrounded by piles of sundries.

  In this place, Chao Ci lived with him for more than a year.

  That pampered young master, for his sake, went to fetch people water to light fires and pour swill.

  Copying books for him at night until the third watch.

  At this time, another figure appeared next to him, and it was the Lord of the Underworld.

  "He's really gone." The Underworld Lord sighed softly and persuaded.

  "Did it do it?" Jin Yao looked at the Underworld Lord.

  "..." The Underworld Lord was silent for a long time and said, "It's hard to say."

  Not necessarily. It's not uncommon for souls to disappear suddenly. Maybe the soul itself is too weak, or the soul dissipates voluntarily... It's possible.

  But rarely.

  This time it was too much of a coincidence.

  "You'd better not be impulsive." Lord Hades said.

  Although Jin Yao can be said to be the number one person in the Six Realms, it is almost impossible to win against Tiandao.

  Heaven is afraid of him only because Jin Yao is beyond its control.

  Jin Yao said nothing.

  Upon seeing this, the Lord of Hades also flashed and left.

  The current situation is no longer something he can interfere with.

  .........

  It stands to reason that Jin Yao was the first to bring down the chaos in the Demon Realm. Even if he didn't care about this, he should still attend some of the more important occasions and go through the motions.

  But what makes the gods strange is that Jin Yao has been staying in the mortal world since he visited the six realms in the first few months.

  Jin Yao cleaned the small room and settled in.

  There was a severe drought, famine and war before the big moon, and this small town was no longer inhabited.

  But he lived here for hundreds of years.

  The entire town was enveloped by his divine power, and no one could enter.

  Gradually, some people appeared there.

  The Lord of Hades came once, took one look, and shuddered.

  These are not living people, but illusions, showing the scene of more than a year. This illusion resets every year and three months.

  And that cabin is the center of the illusion.

  He saw a young man walking into the wooden house and confidently said to Jin Yao in the house: "I'm too tired from the restaurant work. I quit."

  "Yes." Jin Yao nodded and said to him, "My injury is healed. From now on. Have fun at home, and I'll take care of you."

  He said this, but Jin Yao didn't show any intention of going out to work, and just stayed with the boy every day. The boy was just an illusion without consciousness. As Jin Yao's mind moved, it was naturally impossible for him to notice anything was wrong.

  Lord Hades felt a chill running down his spine.

  This guy Jin Yao is completely crazy.

  A few years later, the hidden dangers of the demon realm were exposed, and the six realms once again fell into chaos, comparable to ancient battlefields.

  Many parties asked Jin Yao to quell the chaos, but they could not even enter the gate of the small town.

  The stalemate continued for several more years.

  Heaven knew what Jin Yao wanted, but it couldn't take action.

  Because good and evil are determined, Heaven cannot interfere. If it interferes, its own strength will be greatly reduced, and then it will be completely unable to do anything to Jin Yao. But if it doesn't take action, the situation will only continue to worsen.

  Finally, it gave in.

  It said to Jin Yao: "Whether you believe it or not, the speech was not written by me." "

  It's not important." Jin Yao said, "I just want him to come back."

  "If we trace back the cause and effect, I dare not touch it. In this realm, you are very likely to be trapped in a world without time. Life is worse than death, and you can't even ask for death... Are you willing to do this?"

  Looking back in time, no one has tried it. There will be a transfer point between time points, and the initiator will look back at the world at the transfer point. But there is no time at that transit point, and no one can tell what it will be like. At present, it is inferred that the most likely result is that the initiator will stay in the Sixth Realm where time does not pass. Everything else is frozen, and only his own time passes.

  Thousands of years... no one knows when it will end. However, for people other than the initiator, it only lasted a short moment.

  No living being can bear this.

  Jin Yao's golden eyes were calm and he nodded gently.

  Tiandao's inference was correct, Jin Yao was really trapped in a six realms without time.

  He can't even maintain the illusion, because the illusion itself also has the passage of time.

  In this deformed space, the only carrier that can carry time is Jin Yao himself.

  Ninety thousand years passed in Jin Yao's memory.

  When the sun and moon rotated again, Jin Yao stood alone in the deserted town, welcoming the disappearance of consciousness.

  I really wanted to plead with myself.

  Ask him to be kind to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 23K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.2M 108K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
308K 4.2K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
779K 65.3K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...