ICT ~ The forever family

By ICT_FAN

One shots on our beloved ICT family. The players share such great bond with each other that it won't do justi... More

Introduction
Rohirat ~ till the end
Rohul ~ A brick
ShubiRo ~ runout mishap
MahiRohiRat ~ WC loss
HulRat ~ Hukum ka ikka
Harry-Jassi ~ From day one
RoYas ~ Irresponsible brat
A/n
Rohit bhaiya ~ Safe space
Rohit bhaiya ~ A case
Team ~ Parting ways
Ro Shikki ~ Surprise
RoHul ~ Bhaiya
Harry Jassi ~ Best friend
HulRat ~ Kiddo
Yash Ro ~ RoYals
HulRat ~ Sunshine boy
Rahul Dravid ~ Reunited, one last time?

RoHul ~ Brothers

1.5K 100 92
By ICT_FAN

A/n : The events, timeline and plot are fictional.

Back with a RoHul OS on demand
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Rahul, your coffee."

"I don't want it. Give it to your Shrey."

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Rahul are you comfortable for batting at No.4?"

"Isn't it your Shrey's spot?"

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Hey Rah! See I got you a new hoodie!"

"Rohit, you can give it to your Shreyas."

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Rah, mind joining me for —"

"Your Yas is waiting for you."

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Rahul will you k-"

Rahul opened his mouth yet again maybe to mumble those same words ask your Shrey but Rohit stopped him before that.

"And NO! I can't ask Shrey for it coz he can't wicket keep for us! So, will you?"

"But if he could, you wouldn't have asked me? Right?"

"Huh?"

"Yea I am always the second choice, in your case probably the last one." Rahul scoffed and left from there leaving Rohit dumbfounded.

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

Rahul was having a sudden outburst at Shreyas during the practice session for no particular reason. Rahul kept on scolding him and Shreyas just looked down being dejected.

Rohit couldn't see Shreyas being yelled at for no mistake so he stepped in between to stop it.

"Hey Rah, he's just a kid. Take it slow." Rohit said softly.

"Oh so now the captain's back to protect his brat." Rahul mocked.

It caught the attention of a few players standing nearby when Rohit gestured Yas to leave.

Shreyas silently left from there mumbling a little sorry to Rahul.

"Rahul, you were scolding him for no reason!" Rohit tried explaining but Rahul's volcano was ready to erupt any moment now.

"Oh. So now it's my mistake ofcourse, your Yas can never be wrong!"

"What is it Rahul!? I am tired of hearing you say your Yas your Yas to me everytime. You don't even answer me properly. Did I scold you this way infront of everyone? Did I yell? Did I mock? I've had enough of this drama Rahul so please stop it now and apologize to Yas." Rohit finally yelled it out shooing some of the juniors away.

Rahul's hand closed into fists, his eyes went darker than ever.

"STOP FUCKING ACTING ROHIT. I've seen it the way you are so partial for your Yas. The way you've been giving him unfair chances that are not just knocking on his door. A captain -"

That was the end of Virat's patience. He couldn't let things go worse when both the individuals who were loosing their temperaments were so close to him - one his best friend the other his kiddo.

"Stop it Rahul! Stop it! Dare you say even more word now. APOLOGIZE TO ROHIT AND GO INTO YOUR ROOM! NOW!" Virat held Rahul's hand and the other one on his shoulder, Virat's deadly stare was enough for Rahul to be conveyed.

"Sorry Rohit for the way I said, but not sorry for spilling the truth." And with that closing statement Rahul left from there.

Virat turned towards Rohit and for once he couldn't read him, all he could understand was Rohit's mind was a mess at that point.

"I am sorry Rohit, sorry on his behalf but this time I permit you, do whatever you want. You want to yell at him? You can yell. You wanna punish him? You can. Whatever you want Ro and I won't question you for once this time." Virat gave the permission like the legal guardian of his kid that he was. His voice showed disappointment.

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

On the other hand Rahul was pacing up and down in his room finally realising what he did.

"Oh my God. What am I supposed to do? Rohit will kill me! Before him Virat will do the honours!" Rahul kept on biting his nails while thinking of a way to fix the mess up.

"I am gonna loose them. I am an idiot, a fucking idiot!"

"Um...can I help?"

Rahul looked towards the door and saw Shreyas with his head slightly peaking inside.

"Oh..um...come inn please."

The guilt was clearly visible on Rahul's face while Shreyas just beamed angelic.

"Shrey..I am so so sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you." Rahul looked at his feet while fiddling his rings.

"Bhai...It's alright. I get where you come from, it happens to me too when Rohit bhaiya doesn't spend enough time with me."

Shreyas's unexpectedly kind gesture melted Rahul's heart and he dashed to give him a tight hug.

"I am so sorry Shrey." Rahul mumbled it while rubbing his hand on Shreyas's back, maybe he was trying to fill it up for his scoldings.

"It's fine bhaiya. Now let's fix this mess up first. I promise I won't create any problems." Shreyas stood with his right hand on his heart in a serious oath taking posture and that made Rahul chuckle a bit.

"Haha see that smile looks so good on your face and still you are determined to keep that sadu si shakal all the time."

"You can't ever change your bratty self, can you?" They both laughed and hi-fied each other.

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

Rahul was now standing in Virat's room with tears smeared all over his face. Well it clearly didn't go according to the plan he made with Shreyas. They thought Virat would be easy to manofy with all the puppy-eyes-kiddo-magic that Rahul does, but maybe not this time.

"But Virat, I was just too mad at him and -"

"Well then you can get out of my room and continue doing your shit whatever it is."

"Virat, that-I-this-he-I"

"Oh God, he is literally just saying random words. That deadpan face of his is just for the show, he is just as scared as I am. Haathi ke daat dikhane ke kuch aur khane ke kuch aur." Shreyas thought listening to their conversation from the balcony of the room just beside Virat's (which tend to be of Rahul's ofcourse)

"I will only forgive you after Rohit does. Now please leave." Virat was firm on his actions.

While Shreyas was completely ready in Rahul's room to jump on him as soon as he comes, and he did exactly that. He knew how Rahul would be feeling, he definitely knew.

"Bhaiya calm down naa. I know Rohit bhaiya maan jayenge." Shreyas tried his best to comfort Rahul but it felt weird to him as he has always been on the recieving end of these conversations.

"Hope so." Rahul hid his tears and pain behind that blank face and dark eyes, like he would always do.

"Bhaiya you know aaj tak merko ese kisi ne nahi daata except for Rohit bhaiya. Mae toh fan ban gaya aapka!"

Rahul raised a sceptical eyebrow at him "Are you serious Yas?"

"Ya coz probably the others are afraid bcoz of my brattish behaviour that I would end up doing something wrong. But you got the guts!"

Rahul just nodded his head fondly at Yas. He was realising why Rohit loved him so much inspite of his bratty attitude.

"Let's name this mission something Bhaiya! How about mission zoo keeper?"

"Aayein?"

"Baigan"

"No but seriously zoo keeper?"

"Bhaiya if we see...that's kinda practically erm..what Rohit bhaiya does." Shreyas said rubbing his hand awkwardly behind his neck.

"Ya you are probably correct." Rahul smirked.

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

Rahul prepped himself for 10 minutes before knocking on Rohit's door. Well he didn't knock it, Shreyas did and then he ran away.

"May I come inn?"

"Yup"

How can this guy still be so cool?! I thought he would've planned to murder me or something by now! But it's Rohit, who am I even kidding.

"Are you done with talking to yourself?"

Rahul was snapped out of his little spree and he went towards Rohit slowly taking baby steps.

"Rohit..."

"Yes Rahul?"

Bhaiya would've yelled at me so bad for this! He is so calm with Rahul bhaiya! Shreyas had a frown on his face.

"I am really very sorry Rohit."

"For what?"

"For...first of all my behaviour. I shouldn't have behaved with you that way. I shouldn't have talked to you so rudely. I am so sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"Wait - but..."

"And I shouldn't have scolded Yas for no reason."

"Acha chalo abhi finally, atleast mae yaad toh hu." Shreyas had a little relief drawn on his face.

"Oho so you are done saying YOUR YAS now." Rohit remarked.

"Rohit I am sorry for that."

"Yup I can also say am really sorry after I question someone's pride."

Rohit's taunts were hitting Rahul 'like a tracer bullet'

"Rohit tell me what do you want me to do. I will do anything you say if you will forgive me for it."

"Can you take those words that you said back? Can you take those action back? Can you redo the time for some better actions?"

"I can't but - "

"That's it."

"Rohit. I can't take back those words, those actions but what I can do is maybe make some difference with my actions now."

"Are you really doing it?" Rohit raised a brow.

"I am trying to...but here someone's just sticking to word play." Rahul mumbled under his breath.

"Pardon me please"

When did Rohit bhaiya pick up this lethargic British habit ugh. I'll explain him it's not cool. Shreyas pouted.

"I am sorry Rohit. I promise you on...on my bat - that I won't ever do it again."

"I have seen enough fake promises in my life." Rohit kept a straight face.

Rahul couldn't hold back his tears more. The ones that were at the corner of his eyes earlier were now travelling far down his cheeks. He then and there sat on floor with his head buried in his hands. Loud sobs coming out.

"I don't wanna loose you Rohit bhai. Please I don't wanna loose you Rohit bhai."

The word Rohit bhai shocked Rohit himself enough.

"What did you call me?"

"Rohit bhai. I know, I know I don't call you that but that doesn't mean I don't see you as my elder brother. I do. I respect you like that. If I don't call you Rohit bhai that doesn't mean am not your kid." Rahul's voice choked up every time he said Rohit bhai, he felt disappointed at himself.

Rohit was moved by the kid's emotions. While thinking what all Rahul has still buried deep down inside him, he went to Rahul and made him sit on the bed while he sat down on his knees in front of him.

"Stop crying Rah please. Agar tera Virat dekhega na ke maene uske bache ko itna rulaya toh maar dalega mujhe."

Rahul returned back to his original demanour with hurt clearly visible in his eyes.

"I am sorry I let you down, I let Virat down. I let myself down. I am sorry."

"No, you didn't let me down, neither Virat nor yourself. It would've have been the case if you wouldn't have understood the mistake yourself but here you are! Apologising for it, that's what matters in the end Rahuliya."

"But I am sorry for talking to you that way. I behaved so rudely to you Rohit."

"Ahh back to calling me Rohit. Acha lag rha tha Rohit bhai sunke tere muh se." Rohit pulled Rahul's cheek a bit while he just bit back his smile.

"Forgiven?"

"Long back already kiddo"

Rahul loved when Rohit called him kiddo that somehow made him felt more like 'home'.

Rohit put one hand around his shoulder and they walked through the corridor.

Meanwhile -
"Oh God!!! Jassi bhaiya dragged me to his room! What all did I miss! Why can't I hear them! Did Rohit bhaiya --- wait I need to save my brother!
Shreyas dashed to Rohit's room only to find it completely empty.

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

While walking through the corridor Rahul's feet stopped infront a certain room. It was Virat's. He gulped down looking at his feet.

"C'mon Rah. He won't say anything I promise." Rohit consoled him and they went inside the room.

Virat looked up and his face immediately beamed with an ear to ear smile.

"Virat I-"

"You don't need to say anything Rahuliya. It's okay! And I love you!" Virat whispered the last part into Rahul's ear while he just blushed a bit.

"See told ya!" Rohit hi - fied him.

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Rohit you promised you will spend time with me! Virat! Let's go for a walk na!" Rahul kept on sulking while the other two stayed unbothered sipping their coffees.

"Rohit bhaiya I want an ice cream. Please chalo na!" Shreyas's whines went unheard too.

"Yas, let's go and get some ice cream. I know a really good place nearby." Rahul said narrowing his eyes at Rohit and Virat.

"Yes bhaiya! Rohit bhaiya, Virat bhaiya you can keep on sipping your bitter caffeine liquids."

"Yup don't need to beg for an ice cream.Let me go and have some ice cream with my Yas." Rahul and Shreyas went on laughing and hi-fing each other.

"Vi...."

"Yes Ro...."

"Did we miss something...?"

"How did these two-jell up so well?"

"WE GOT A SECRET THAT NOBODY, NOBODY, NOBODY KNOWSSS" Rahul and Shrey sang at the top of their lungs through the corridor.

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

Rohit couldn't sleep due to his usual overthinking at night when his eyes fell on a package kept by his bed side within his mess.

Rohit got up to see and opened it. He was surprisingly shocked with the gift and his secret Santa.

A Rolex - ROLEX DAYTONA RAINBOW

There was a note kept with it. He opened it and started reading.

"Dear Rohit bhai,
This gift is not to bribe you to be my side but it's from your little brother. Thanks for always being by my side, supporting me and most importantly being my elder brother. I couldn't have asked for better and I think I've got the best one already. I know I don't say it enough but I love you Rohit bhai. I know I am not good with words so just keep it as a symbol of my love and respect for you."
~Your kiddo

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/n : Hope y'all liked this part. Express yourself in the comment section and feel free to dm me about any of your requests for this book.

P.S. I am really sorry if I messed up in any way with this part or if you don't like it. I am really very busy with my academics but tried my best to write this somehow in bits. Apologies if it's not upto the mark.

~Your author signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 666 9
one-shots about the cutest ship in ICT. requests welcomed. very random updates. #1 indiancricket- 29/01/24 #1 hulrat 11/4/24 #1 ict 14/4/24
9.5K 771 11
πŸ’Œ This book is about Rohit Sharma and his amazing bonds with everyone! From Seniors to Juniors. From Bhaiya's to Kiddos. From Polly to AB. From Sis...
21.1K 1.3K 18
Random bl oneshots on ICT's most underrated couple RohitxVirat. T- Rohit B- Virat You can request any oneshot you want to read on them❀️ *THIS FF IS...
15K 787 28
Mahi-Sakshi, Rohit-Ritika and Virat-Anushka are the heart of ICT couples! Not only them but also other couples of ICT we all love! Like Shubsara, is...