Farjaad And His Wife!

By Muznamalik18

Hi guys! This is me trying to pen down my ideas related to these two hope you like it! More

Farmeed OS
A Surprise (Part 1)
A Surprise (Part 2)
Embracing a New Role
Stepping into a new world
Starting of Forever (Alternate Rukhsati Scene)
Joy and Bliss
Blending Lives
What A Child!!
Rekindling something special
Rekindling something special (Part 2)
Rekindling something special (Part 3)
Yearning
Love and care
The first festival
The Honeymoon
Healing

An Expedite

360 17 27
By Muznamalik18

Hi guys 👋 I'm back. Hope you missed me 😅. So this was a totally random idea. Hope you like it I'll wait for your comments and don't forget to vote. Also drop your ideas in because I need them 😌. I'm waiting 🤞
______________________________________

Umeed's café was running smoothly and now was leading in terms of customer opinions and quality with popularity. Everyone was on cloud nine including Pasha sahab, he usually visits the cafe as he retired and then helps Hilal Chachu in some errands usually dealing with the accounts and sending Umeed home to spend some time with Farjaad as their work timings clash and they need attention of their spouse.

Life was going smoothly for all of them all busy in their respective lives but one thing they were lacking was quality time with each other. This was taking a toll on both of them and everyone noticed it. The shine in Umeed's eyes wasn't much as it used to be. Pasha Sahab seeing this discussed it with the clan and asked her to go to Islamabad in pretense of a business meet. She agreed because she was waiting for this opportunity for long.

At the following evening she came back and Farjaad was sitting on the bed working on his laptop. Seeing her he shut it off and she came running into his spread arms snuggling into his chest. This was the best feeling ever, coming home from a hectic day in the warmth of your loved ones.

"Aa gai meri begum sahiba ghar"

He said smiling and kissing the crown of her head, caressing her hair. She just hummed, her eyes closed.

Chuckling at her antiques he looked at her with the love which is growing with every moment that passes.

"Acha ye batao kuch khaya hua hy?"

She just shook her head in denial and he pulled her face in his palms kissing her forehead and said

"Acha chalo jao fresh hojao or change karlo and I'll bring food, hmm. Chalo shabash meri jaan saath mein mil k khate hein"

Listening to this she nodded and went to take a quick shower and was too lazy to chose the clothes to wear so she put on one of his T shirt and her sweat pants and came back. He already was sitting with a plate of food on the bed, waiting for her. She smiled and thinking how lucky is she, went towards him and sat infront of him who was already making a morsel and then forwarded towards her to take a bite. She then made a morsel and moved her hand towards his mouth indicating him to eat by the rise of her eyebrows. He smiled and ate it with a smile.

After finishing the meal and having a cup of tea, they were cuddling, Farjaad running his fingers in her hair and her hands on his chest. A peaceful silence enveloping them. The silence was broken by Umeed,

"Farjaad", she said her fingers moving in circles on his well-built chest.

"G Farjaad ki jaan"

"Mujhe Islamabad jaana hy, meri meeting hy. Aap mere saath chalein please. We will get a break and some time together to spend. Away from this busy routine."

She said her eyes now looking up to him and his eyes looking back into her big black orbs.

"Ok madam ozelle, at your command. We'll go together"

He replied with a smile and kissed her forehead. Her eyes shone. And she said

"Pakka na, aap busy to nhi hein na?"

"Nhi nhi I'm free"

He lied, he had a very important investment meeting scheduled up but he could ask his mom or anyone to handle this. Work can wait, his wife is more precious to him then anything else.

She smiled after hearing his response and went back to snuggle into him and they both slept. Already anticipating the next week with each other free of any work calls and stocks to worry about.

**********************

The day they have been waiting for finally arrived and they were leaving for Islamabad. Umeed packed their bags and got ready in her formals as she had a meeting just after they land and then the whole week to themselves. She got ready and was waiting for her husband who went to his office just to handle some matters making sure no one will call him during this time period.

Farjaad came back home walked to their room calling for his wife

"Umeed I'm back. Let's leave late hojain gy office mein kaam tha thora I'm sor-"

His words stayed in his mouth and his jaw dropped looking at her who was looking nothing like a view, he was enchanted.

She smiled knowing that her whipped husband liked the way she looks and her heart fluttered looking at him. Even though she saw him leave in the morning but she will never not be able to stop falling in love again with the man she calls hers.

Coming out of her trance he walked up to her putting her hair strand behind her ear and held her hand and they left for the airport.
(I'll post their looks on my twitter account)

*********************

They have reached three hours back and Umeed went to the venue for the meeting whereas Farjaad went back to his room quickly replying to the official emails before logging out for a week. Just when he finished the door of their room opened and she walked in a beaming smile on her face and she jumped on him like a kangaroo and he laughed his arms securing her from falling down and she hugged him.

"Looks like my wifey sealed the deal!"

He said his voice full of pride for the woman he loves.

"Yes yes yesss"

She said and kissed him. He wasn't ready for this and his eyes widen but then he kissed her back. This kiss was longing one, filled with love and pride with the other one. They poured their feelings in that kiss and then had the pizza Farjaad ordered in advance because he believed that Umeed will crack the deal and they went off to sleep in each other's embrace.

**********************

The next morning they woke up and Umeed insisted on going on a hike as the weather was beautiful today and she always wished to go on a hike with the breath taking views of the Margalla Hills. Farjaad agreed because who was he to disagree when the woman commands he just obeys.

But the tables turned when they reached half of the trail and Umeed already gave up, panting heavily she said

"Bus Farjaad mujh sy nhi hoga mein yahein bethi hun aap ny jana hy to jaen"

She said. Her hands on her knees and breath heavy and sweat forming on her forehead. He just shook his head and offered her a bottle of water he kept with himself before leaving in his backpack and she gulped the water down in a go. Looking at her he said

"Araam sy piyo you'll choke. Or pehle to khud he excited ho rahi thi or ab aadhe raaste mein he bus hogai, chalo aagay he to views hein you'll miss them and I'm not leaving you alone here."

"Farjaad my feet can't move an inch I'm exhausted"

She complained with a pout on her face and he tsked kneeling down his back facing her and said

"Get on"

She was not expecting this and was shocked so replied with

"Nhi nhi Farjaad I'm heavy and I'll sit here aap ny jana hy to jaen I'll wait"

"Umeed you are not even half of my pull up weight now hurry up and get on late ho raha hy we need to get back before evening"

Sensing that her husband is in no mood of arguing she climbed up on his back after putting his backpack on her shoulders and wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his torso. His hands went under his thighs and he started moving uphill with her clinging onto him like a koala

"Farjaad agar aap ny mujhe giraya na to you'll sleep in the guest room for the next month. I'm telling you"

He chuckled and loosen his hands on purpose causing a shriek to leave from her mouth and he laughed. Holding her tightly again he replied

"Don't worry Mrs. Farjaad Khan Bahadur, this man will never let you fall and you know k I can't handle sleeping in the guest room without you and for a month. Nope not possible"

She just smiled and pulled his cheeks and saying

"Aap bohot cute hein"

He always gets offended and whines when she calls him that and she loves pressing his buttons.

"Umeeeed I told you not to call me that!"

She laughed and again pulled his cheeks before chanting

"Aap to hein. Cute cute cute cute"

The reply he gave her made her shut her mouth and he smiled inwardly.

"SHUT UP OR I'LL TELL YOU HOW CUTE I AM ONCE WE REACH THE HOTEL TODAY"

He knew she's blushing like a tomato even without looking at her.

***********************

So here it is. Let me know your thoughts and reactions. Hope to get some ideas as well. Have a good day. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 144 9
Farmeed Fanfiction Short stories :)
15.4K 808 31
"She fell first, He fell harder❤️" I am going to write the emotional and beautiful love story on Farjaad and Umeed which make you fall in love with t...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...
1.8K 178 13
Two individuals with voices that struck on the hearts of everyone that listens. What has destiny planned for them after they met, find out here