Tainted Past

By Violettwrites_

#Book 1 in the TAINTED Series. A devil falling in love with another devil. "I guess you are planning to kill... More

aesthetics
Dedication
Preface
1.The bike
2.The kiss
3.Mine
4.Club
5.Golden mask
6.Her tattoo
7.Getting close
8.Pills
9.My man
10.Shadow
11.Sofia
House tour
12.Memories
13.Blade
14.Stalker
15.Busted
16.His Wife
17.It's over
18.Pretty little Dog
19.His Slut
20. It's pretty
21. Lie
22.Sweet?
23.White Rose
24. Fear?
25.Demons
26.Don't cry
27. Brat
28.Spain
29.Whipped
30. Strawberry
31. His peace

Side Characters

199 8 0
By Violettwrites_

Aisha Malhotra
Age:25
Nationality: Indian

Best friend of Lucia, A fashion designer of Lucia's company. Life is like a movie for her that have suspense, thriller and sometimes romance. A woman who just wants a green flag to love her but she doesn't know who will fell in love with her.

"I just need one minute to transform myself from pooja to poo"

Emilio De Angellis
Age:27
Nationality:Italian

Bestfriend of davdie,A hacker and assassin of Davide's mafia.He has lines of hot  woman behind him but he got obsessed with a girl who lives outside of his dark mafia world,She lived in a world where he can't even enter without getting killed.

"I don't kill with guns my hands are enough to kill "

Enzo Ferrari
Age:30

Lucia's bodyguard,He never needed anyone in his life.He has one rule,Never fall in trap with those innocent doe eyes girls.

"Lies are what I hates the most and sometimes I fucking love it"

Sofia Diaz
Age: 16

A calm peaceful girl who never had any friends, never liked interacting with people and has social anxiety. A traumatizing thing happened to her when she was just 16 made her whole life change. A girl who just want someone to give her love but will her fear of men will let her.

"it's hard to forget your past when it's written all over your body"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 16.7K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
3.5M 79.8K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
128K 2.4K 40
๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ 20 yea...
8.2K 719 22
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ " ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข...