HIS REPLACED BRIDE || JIN FF...

By ishifictions

I'LL RUIN YOU HIS SERIES SECOND BOOK More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
PREFACE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CARAT DAY 😚
LET'S TALK!!
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER
I'M BEING SERIOUS
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19

CHAPTER 5

771 94 117
By ishifictions

Everyone was standing nervously in front of Jin who has his jaw clenched looking at his and yours family.

Jin : Now tell me what the fuck actually happened?

His mother tool the initiative,

Mrs Kim : Y-your fiance ran away.

He closed his eyes with frustration,

Jin : So you decided to replace the bride?

He scoffs and glares at you .

Mr Kim : It was about your reputation son, what would it look like seeing mafia king who everyone fears got fooled by his fiance?

Mr Min : That is the reason we offered our younger daughter to marry you.

His eyes filled rage and he looked at you,

Jin : Do you think marrying me makes woman's life full of flowers?

He says and scoffed while taking out his cigarette and here you were squealing inside cause he just looks fucking hot while smoking, the best part is puffing out the smoke.

Mrs Min : What are you talking about?

Jin smirks and didn't say anything just walked towards you,

Jin : Shall we go honey?

Your stomach did flip flop stunts inside and you couldn't hide your blush to which he rolled his eyes. Both of you walked out of the venue and you were about to take back seat as you thought to not make him mad.

Jin : What do you think you're doing?

You looked at him with frown,

Jin : Media is still out there how would it look wife sitting at the back ?

You smirked and trapped him between the car and he looked at you all shocked,

YN : Then how about I sit on your lap while you drive, we would look like a married couple so much in love?

He faked smiled at you as he noticed camera flashlight and your heart was treadmill because of his touch.

Jin : You really got some guts to flirt with me honey.

YN : If you say honey one more time I'll kiss you.

Jin turned around and sat inside the car therefore you on the other hand couldn't hide your smile .

The drive to his mansion was all silent, there was one thought inside your head which was bothering you so you just asked right away,

YN : You're mafia king still going back without bodyguards and also driving yourself.

Jin : So?

YN : I mean I thought you would be someone who never drives himself.

Jin : Aren't you speaking too casually with me?

YN : I have to, we're going to spend re---

Jin : Honey before completing that sentence think twice because you don't know how your life will be with me?

You smiled,

YN : It'll be amazing I'm sure

Jin : Yes amazingly hell you could say.

(YN in his mind : I'll make him obsessed for me just the way he got me)

You thought to yourself and didn't say anything in reply to him and just looked outside the car's window.

Jin : Just to make one thing clear.

He says gaining your attention,

Jin : I'm never falling for you.

He says and you just hummed and again turned your face to the window and sighed,

YN : How far is your home?

He smirks,

Jin : Are you comfortable or uncomfortable in that dress?

YN : What does it has to do with address?

Jin : Just answer to the question I ask, you don't get to question me.

YN : For small time it's not bad but now I'm literally suffocating in this also it's not my size, unnie is thinner than me.

He smirks,

Jin : Okay then get ready to sit in the same position for hours.

You frowned,

YN : What do you mean hours?

Jin : We're going to Seoul directly.

You gasped,

YN : You gotta be kidding me.

Jin : I don't crack jokes honey, so better don't expect things like this from me .

YN : Can I expect long dick at least?

He chokes on his saliva and you smirked while catching him Off guard, he didn't say anything just focused on driving whilst you looked out of the window with pout settling on your lips.

.....

You both reached the mansion , Jin looked besides and saw you sleeping .

Jin : How can she sleep so carelessly while she's with mafia?

She take you as his wife dumb head.

His inner voice says and he rolled his eyes,

Jin : I don't take her as my wife.

Let's see how long you'll lie to yourself.

He shook his head and immediately stepped out of the car and slammed the car door which made you jolt up in your sleep and you looked around all panicking,

YN : Did someone attack on us?

You say while looking around but then stopped seeing the driver's seat empty and also the unfamiliar surroundings.

You stepped out of the car and  awed looking at the mansion  which made your husband scoff and he walked away making your eyes widened and you immediately ran behind him.

The guards standing outside bowed to both of you and you noticed how he didn't even looked at them meanwhile you saw how few of the guards were staring at you shamelessly.

Your gaze again went back to your walking husband and again you shook your head in disbelief.

(YN in her mind: How can he allow other men to look at me?)

You think to yourself and then got greeted by all the maids. You smiled a little and bowed to them as well which made their eyes widened and now you were confused.

You saw him going inside the second room on the upstairs so you lift your gown and walked upstairs as well, without knocking you got inside the room saw him removing his blazer.

Jin : What the hell are you doing inside my bedroom?

YN : My? Oh not anymore it's ours now.

He poked his inner cheek and looked at you with intense gaze,

Jin : Get out right now.

YN : Why should I? It's my room.

Jin : I'll throw you myself.

YN : on your bed?

You say and again he got off guard by your bold statement, never ever a woman dared to flirt with him after his glare but here you don't even give a shit about his aura and just go with your no filter mouth which always leaves him shut up.

You took slow steps and now you were finally in front of him, holding his tie you started untie it and all the time his gaze was on you but what made him get into disbelief that you were looking at him maintaining the eye contact.

YN : You didn't kiss me today, but what if I make you beg for it.

Jin : Do you think of me as some horny ass jerk?

You shook your head and took out the tie and raised it in the air,

YN : Nice tie it suits you but it'll look perfect if I tied around my wrist.

Jin encircled his arms around your waist and pulled you closer and smirks,

Jin : I don't know about myself but you surely are horny whore.

You smiled,

YN : Even those names sound sexy from your mouth, how about taste it as well?

Suddenly he pushed you against the wall and put your arms above your head and caught your jaw with his other free hand.

Jin : Do you think you'll play dumb and I wouldn't know?

You frowned,

YN : What are you talking about?

Jin : You think my fiance would run away from the venue and I would not know?

You looked at him still calmly,

Jin : Why would you make your sister run away and come to this hell?

He asks while digging his finger harshly on your jaw,

YN : That's because I'm interested in you and will make you mine.

He laughs,

Jin : I'm not anyone's honey and would never be yours.

YN : Then I'll just stay yours .

Jin : Are you sure you want to be mine? As I can do anything with something which is mine.

YN : Yes!

Jin : I'll ruin you.

YN : I'll gladly get ruined by you .

He harshly pushed you and walked outside of room leaving you cracking your bones.

YN : Ah it pains!

You say while looking at your jaw in the mirror,

YN : Why does he have this big ass mirror in his room?

You looked at the mirror,

YN : Is he also obsessed with himself just like me?

You say and chuckled while going inside the bathroom to get changed into something comfortable.

Meanwhile Jin called all the gurads and helping staff of the mansion to gather.

Jin : The woman who just came with me, who's she?

He asks with serious gaze.

Everyone : Mrs Kim.

Jin : Mrs Kim what?

Everyone : Mrs Kim seokjin

He nods,

Jin : You four come out.

He says pointing towards the four guards standing with others.

Jin : Who is she?

Guard 1 : Mrs Kim seokjin.

Jin : Why she's called that?

Guard 2 : You're her husband.

Jin : And she's mine what?

Guard 3 : Wife!!

He looks at the fourth guard who was just looking down just like the others.

Jin : Does anyone has right to lay eyes on my wife?

He shook his head and clenching his jaw he shot him,

Jin : Answer me in words.

Everyone : No!!

Jin : So how dare you to check her out?

He says while pointing his gun towards the other three guards,

Guard 2 : We're extremely sorry sir!!

He smirks ,

Jin : I don't know the meaning of sorry.

With that shot all three of them and looked at other guards,

Jin : Clean this trash and everyone look at this if you don't want to end up like this the just don't meet your gaze with her.

Next morning you woke up and looked at your side and saw he didn't slept in the room which made you sigh, you stood up then your gaze landed on the couch which had pillows and blanket.

YN : So he did came inside the room?

You mumbled and walked inside the bathroom but your eyes widened when you saw him inside the shower, you gulped seeing his naked body on which water is dripping down .

Jin : Wanna join?

He says while moving his hand on his hair to the back, you smirked,

YN : Why not?

And start stripping yourself.

To be continued!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.6K 78
𝐅𝐨đĨđĨ𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐚đĢ𝐤 𝐈đŦ𝐞𝐮đĨ 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞đĢ đŖ𝐨𝐮đĢ𝐧𝐞𝐲.... Šī¸đ°đĸ𝐧𝐭𝐞đĢđĢ𝐚đĸ𝐧__
85.3K 4.6K 40
The S*x Tutor second book. Started: 05/01/17 igotyesSwaeg
19.6K 871 42
book II to "my cold husband min yoongi"
145K 6.2K 46
This is book two for "In The Dark" It's been eight months since you escaped the mansion. You try to live your life as normally as possible, and you d...