Attack On Titan 4 (aot x oc)

By bnha-kny-jjk

Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina Dis... More

evelyn
1- The Other Side of the Sea
2- Midnight Train
3- The Door of Hope
4- From One Hand to Another
5- Declaration of War
6- The War Hammer Titan
7- Assault
8- Assassin's Bullet
9- Brave Volunteers
10- A Sound Argument
11- Deceiver
12- Guides
13- Children of the Forest
14- Savagery
15- Sole Salvation
16- Above and Below
17- Judgement
18- Sneak Attack
19- Two Brothers
20- Memories of the Future
21- From You, 2000 Years Ago
22- Thaw
23- Sunset
24- Pride
25- Night of the End
26- Traitor
27- Retrospective
28- The Dawn of Humanity
29- Titans Really Are Incredible

30- The Battle of Heaven and Earth

453 15 7
By bnha-kny-jjk

"Look!" a little girl says as she stands on the cliff edge with her family, as she spots something travelling through the clouds, "what is that?".

--- inside the plane ---

"Damn it! We're running out of fuel!" Onyankopon says as the engine started to falter, as they fly through the clouds, "I see him!".

"Get ready to jump!" Evelyn says as she looks at everyone.

"Onyankopon. You get over here too" Jean says as he looks at Onyankopon.

"Not yet! I'll keep going until we're over the Founder!" Onyankopon says as he looks back at them, "afterwards, I'll make an emergency landing! So make sure you land on the Founding titan! Got that?".

"Onyankopon!" Evelyn yells as something is thrown at the plane, forcing to Onyankopon to turn the plane swiftly, everyone toppling over.

"That bastard's down there!" Levi says as he looks out the window, spotting the Beast titan, "that damned Beast!".

"That saves us the trouble of finding him!" Evelyn says as Reiner helps her up, "target the Beast titan! Put all of your power into taking him out! Let's stop the rumbling by taking our Zeke and having me scream at the top of my lungs!".

"Now!" Onyankopon yells as he pulls up, just missing crashing onto Eren's back.

Armin throws open the door as everyone jumps out. Everyone flies in towards Zeke as Reiner and Evelyn go ahead. The two of them bite their hands as they turn into their titans. Reiner grabs Zeke and pulls him from his puppet like strings as they land on Eren's back, Evelyn going after the two of them. Pieck transforms from being Jean as she lands on Eren's back as she starts to climb around everywhere. Onyankopon manages to steer the plane to the mountain nearby where many Eldians are watching them.

"Eren!" Evelyn says as she lands just behind Eren's head, "I have a question to ask you, once we drag you out of there. 'In what way are you free?'".

--- 2000 years ago ---

Ymir stands in the farm land as she walks over to the pig sty where she sees the pigs sleeping soundly. She grips onto the bucket of water she just retrieved from the well as she thinks of what to do. Ymir walks past the gate to the sty, gliding her hand over the lock as she unlatches it, allowing the pigs to leave if they want to. One pig hears the creaking of the gate as it opens its eyes from its slumber, watching Ymir walk away, the gate to freedom in front of it. Ymir walks away, pleased with her actions as a smirk grows on her face.

--- present day ---

Ymir stands on one of Eren's many spines as she watches over the troops, wondering what their next move with be. Evelyn senses her presence over her shoulder as she turns around, the two of them making eye contact as neither of them falter.

Just watch me, Ymir.

Evelyn says confidently.

"I guess killing some empty husk isn't gonna do anything" Levi says as he looks at Reiner who holds down the skeleton of a titan he previously killed.

"As I feared, Zeke's using the same method as the War Hammer Titan to hide himself" Evelyn says as she turns back around to look at everyone.

"You mean we have to find one tiny body in this huge mass of bones?!" Jean asks as he looks at Evelyn, "there ain't no way! We gotta face up to reality! Commander Evelyn!".

"I know!" Evelyn yells frustrated, "in one minute, Armin, you've got to blast this place away. I can get rid of the Wall Titans, so just focus on destroying as much of Eren as you can!".

"Yes, Commander!" Armin says as he looks at her, "work with the Cart Titan to get clear!".

"Armin..." Mikasa says, not wanting to accept reality.

"Eren knows this attack could be coming" Evelyn says as she looks at Armin, "I can't imagine this'll kill him. But if Armin is able to blow these bones apart, then we might have a slim chance of being able to find Zeke and Eren!".

"Be careful, Armin" Conny says as he attaches his wires to a part of Eren, moving away.

"If you get in trouble, ignore us and just go full blast!" Jean says as he jumps onto Reiner's shoulder, Reiner running off.

Armin watches as Levi grabs Mikasa, pulling her away.

"I won't blame you" Evelyn says as she looks at Armin, "we need to stop him, Armin. That's the only way we'll find peace".

"I know" Armin says as he looks down, Evelyn leaving.

Those who can't abandon anything can't change anything. I know that. If I don't let it go, nothing will change. I can't cling on to my comfortable hopes. I have to deal with Eren.

Armin says as he looks down.

"Armin!" Evelyn yells as some kind of titan runs to Armin, wrapping him up with its tongue as it pulls him into its mouth.

Armin looks around before the titan shuts its mouth, spotting Ymir watching him, just as the titan shuts its mouth.

"Armin!" Mikasa yells as she and Levi land.

All of them turn, ready to go after the titan who runs off, when they spot their problem. Hundreds of titans waiting to the stop them so they can't get to what they want the most. One of the titans jumps at them all as Reiner steps in front, grabbing it as he throws it over the group, the titan landing behind them, collapsing on the ground. Reiner screams as another grabs his shoulder, forcing him backwards as another comes from behind him, grabbing his head, pulling it back. Jean flies by as he uses a thunder spear to get rid of the titan in front of Reiner. He then flies behind Reiner, throwing another at the titan behind him, killing it. The rest of the troops engage in combat with the other titans, using what skills and supplies they have in order to get rid of the rest of the titans so they can get to Armin.

"What the hell are these guys?" Jean asks as he lands on Reiner's shoulder, "they don't look like Pure Titans, that's for sure".

"What do we do? We'll run out of Thunder Spears" Conny asks as he lands, "more importantly, is Armin alive?".

"The slightest injury, and he would have transformed" Levi says as he tries to calm everyone down, "which means he was captured without a scratch. But he was whisked off towards Eren's ass, with countless Titan's blocking our path. Even in perfect condition, I wouldn't choose to leap into that mess. So keep cool" he says as he looks at Mikasa who stands behind him, ready to cut something, "Mikasa, don't charge off. I'll act as bait and draw the bulk of them away first".

"That won't work, Captain" Pieck says as she lines Eren's body with dynamite, "I've figured out what we're dealing with".

"You got it too, right, Pieck" Evelyn says as she lands just next to Pieck, "they're... the past generations of the Nine Titans. Who knows if their minds are still in there, though. I would bet the Founding Titan's power can resurrect an unlimited number of them... these past Titan soldiers only created to fight".

"We're no match for something like that!" Conny says panicked.

"Exactly. So we can't afford to be easy going with this" Pieck says calmly, "I'm not even friends with Eren, so...".

They all watch as Pieck runs off towards Eren's nape.

"Fucks sakes" Evelyn says as she rolls her eyes.

They watch as Pieck runs up towards Eren's nape, wrapping the dynamite around him as she phases from her titan.

"Begone, nightmare!" Pieck yells as she grabs the detonator.

"Wait!" Mikasa yells as something flies past her head.

Pieck is stabbed three times as they all look and see Evelyn stood there, her arm outstretched, the end of her fingers crystallised.

"You're not the main character, bitch" Evelyn says angrily, "don't try to do things on your own".

Reiner is about to go to Pieck when something jumps at him, scratching his armour.

"Galliard?" Reiner says as he spots Galliard's titan.

"Over here, Reiner! Keep him still!" Jean shouts from behind Reiner.

Jean jumps off as another titan jumps from next to him, getting ready to eat him, when suddenly, Levi swoops in, grabbing Jean just as the titan bites, the two of them crashing into Eren's rib.

"Captain!" Jean says as he looks at Levi who just broke his fall.

"Hurry. We're getting Armin back" Levi says as he looks up, "that's our only path through this. Otherwise, we'll all die here for nothing!".

"Come on, Reiner!" Conny yells as he throws a thunder spear at the titan grabbing at Reiner.

Evelyn and Levi continue to weave in and out between the titans, taking them down one by one as the other troops watch, witnessing the greatness of the Levi and Evelyn squad, the top two soldiers in the entire corp. They all take down the titans one by one, cutting down everything in their path as they make it closer and closer towards their target, their friend, their troop member, Armin.

"Mikasa!" Jean shouts as he throws a thunder spear to Mikasa, Mikasa attaching it to her set of three.

Mikasa jumps upwards as Reiner leads three titans away as they follow him, Mikasa flying behind them as she throws three spears at the titans, taking them down.

--- inside Armin's conscience ---

I was naïve. I'm gonna pass out... you're just going to suffocate me? Is that it, Eren? No, this isn't him. It's her, the Founder Ymir. If Eren only plans to keep moving forward, as he put it, then this resistance in the Founder Ymir's will. Which means Ymir wants to slaughter humanity, too. The Founder Ymir is invincible. There's nothing I can do. Is this where it all ends?

Armin asks as he spots Bertolt standing in front of him, his eyes shutting, tears slipping from underneath his eyelids.

--- in reality ---

Reiner and the troops continue to fight when a giant shadow looms over them. They all look up and see Bertolt's Colossal Titan peering over them.

Bertolt!

Reiner says shocked. Reiner throws the titan he's fighting to the side as he makes a run for it, Bertolt grabbing him as Reiner tries to pry himself away from his friend's insane grip strength.

"Reiner!" Conny and Mikasa yell as they look at Reiner and Bertolt's uncanny reunion.

"Reiner!" Jean yells as he flies towards Reiner.

Reiner gasps as Bertolt squeezes him, Reiner's blood splattering everywhere, as they realise, the blood wasn't from Bertolt's strength, but from Bertolt tearing Reiner's head from his torso. Reiner's Mother, who watches from the cliff, watches in horror as she falls to her knees, tears spilling from her eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" Conny asks shocked.

Bertolt throws Reiner to the ground as it create a large smoke cloud, blocking everyone's vision. Everyone loses their footing as they all fall, managing to connect their gear to Eren as they dangle in mid air. Conny lays there, unable to move as a titan goes to eat him. Mikasa kicks Conny out of the way as she kills the titan. A couple metres away, Jean holds onto Reiner for dear life as Reiner dangles without any support except Jean's grip.

"Sorry. Looks like my ODM gear is damaged" Reiner says as he tries to use his wires.

"Mine too" Jean says as he tries to use his blades, "my right handle's busted so I can't lift us up".

"Jean, let go! I can transform one more time!" Reiner says as he looks up at Jean.

"And then what? Where are you gonna land? In the rumbling? You'll get trampled, armour and all!" Jean says as he grips Reiner's wrist, "for whatever reason, Evelyn's scream isn't working. It's not the right kind of scream, she says. For being Armoured, your titan sure does get smashed up a lot".

"You think we can still win?" Reiner asks desperately.

"Nope" Jean says as he looks at Reiner, "but let's at least keep fighting all the way until the end. We're the Scout Regiment. Scouts don't know when to quit. Do you remember? That's what Commander Evelyn told us the minute we started".

"Jean..." Reiner says as he starts to tear up.

Those who are able to move start to fight the titans again, doing what they can to cover their troops who are unable to move. Evelyn watches as a snake titan moves towards Conny, going to bite him, when Levi swoops in, grabbing Conny as the snake bites down on Levi's leg. The titan drags the two of them around as Evelyn flies in, cutting the snake's mouth open as it releases Levi's leg, Evelyn kicking the two of them out of the way as they both land on a flat bit of Eren's structure. Levi rolls off of the flat part as Conny goes to grab him, unable to catch him as Evelyn flies down, grabbing Levi as she brings him back onto the flat part where Conny is.

"Stay down" Evelyn says as she stands up.

"Evelyn-" Levi says as he looks at her.

"That's an order" Evelyn says sternly as she swoops down into the middle of Eren's ribcage.

She looks behind her and sees Jean holding onto Reiner, to the side where Conny is holding onto Levi, and to her other side where Mikasa is holding her stomach.

"Come at me!" Evelyn yells as she hovers in the middle of all of the titans that look at her, "I'm strong! So, no matter how many times you attack-".

"Commander Evelyn, you're kind of in the way!" Annie yells as she grabs Evelyn, pulling her onto what Annie is sitting on.

Everyone jumps over as they land on Falco, who is now able to use his titan power to fly.

"Mother!" Evelyn says as she hugs her Mother, "it's dangerous. What are you doing here?".

"You're not ending this on your own" Dina says confidently.

Falco manages to kick away all of the titans that try to get to the troops and weaves between Eren's ribcages.

"Listen, I didn't really think he'd be able to fly, either..." Annie says as everyone looks at her, "but then he actually did it, so what choice did I have but to come? Still, I'm glad I did".

"Gabi, why did you come here?" Reiner asks as he grabs Gabi.

"Because you left us behind, Reiner!" Gabi says as she pulls her arm away, "I can fight too, you know!".

"Annie!" Reiner shouts angrily.

"The Azumabito ship sank" Annie says as she looks down, "it couldn't withstand Falco's transformation. Even though we had no definite proof he could fly, Kiyomi agreed to it".

"So we have to repay her faith by stopping the rumbling" Gabi says as she holds Reiner's hand.

"Gabi..." Reiner says shocked by Gabi's strength.

"So, where's Arm- I mean, Pieck" Annie says, not wanting to make it obvious that she's worried about Armin.

"Arming was captured and his life is in danger" Evelyn says calmly, "the titan that took him should be at the back of Eren near his tailbone. Annie, we need your help".

"The kids you used to look after are always getting captured, huh?" Annie says with a smirk.

"I've been trying to stop it from happening for years" Evelyn says with a slight chuckle, "we'll get him back. Count on it".

"What about Pieck?" Gabi asks worriedly.

"She's by the skull" Reiner says as he looks at Gabi, "she tried to blow up the nape but Evelyn stopped her".

"Blow it up!?" Gabi asks shocked.

"We'll launch simultaneous operations" Evelyn says as she crawls to Levi, "one group rescues Armin. We need to the Colossal Titan's explosion. The other group goes after Eren and attacks the nape. Levi, Gabi, you two need to work together to find Zeke".

"Why?" Gabi asks as she looks at Evelyn.

"All my screams so far have been through anger, but I don't think that's the right kind of scream" Evelyn says as she looks at Gabi, "someone I love needs to die".

"No!" Dina says sadly.

"Mother, I know you wanted to reunite with Zeke, but I need to stop Eren. I can't let this go on. Zeke has to be killed and I have to see it in order for everything to work" Evelyn says as she holds on to Dina, "please, Mother. I'll find another way for you to see Zeke again".

Mikasa and Jean soothe Dina as Evelyn looks at Levi.

"We'll split into these teams and attack simultaneously" Evelyn says calmly, "we no longer have the luxury of worrying about Eren. No, we never had it to begin with".

"Evelyn, but..." Mikasa says as she looks at Evelyn.

"But what?!" Conny asks as he looks at Mikasa, "Falco being able to fly was a miracle. Without that, we'd already be dead!".

"Yeah, and never have accomplished anything..." Jean says as he holds onto Reiner.

"Jean..." Mikasa says as she looks at Jean.

"I had a long list of shit I was going to tell that idiot off for..." Levi says through gritted teeth, "fuck!".

"I don't wanna give up on Eren either!" Conny says annoyed, "but the captain can't fight anymore because of me, and even if he could, we're up against the Founding Titan! How can we win if we're still holding back?".

"Mikasa, he's my little brother" Evelyn says as she starts to cry, "I don't want to see him suffer anymore".

"Mikasa..." Jean says as he looks at her, "let's- let's kill Eren!".

"Mikasa. Mikasa!" Annie yells, "you just concentrate on saving Armin. You don't have to think about anything else".

"Okay" Mikasa says as she tears up.

"Falco, watch out for projectiles!" Reiner shouts as they head back towards Eren.

"Jean! Reiner!" Mikasa says as Falco ducks into the attack.

"Don't die!" Conny yells as Reiner jumps off of Falco, Jean with him as Reiner transforms once more.

Don't you guys die, either. I'll draw the War Hammer Titans' attention. Pieck, find some way to hold out.

Reiner says as he lands on Eren. Reiner starts to take out all of the titans as Jean goes ahead of him.

"Just hang on, Reiner!" Jean says as he looks back at Reiner, "until I can activate that detonator!" he says as Galliard and another Jaw titan jump at Jean, "of course there'd be even more titans to throw at us!".

Pieck separates from her titan as she runs down one of the spears Evelyn created as she spots a War Hammer titan heading towards her.

"Jean, the Cart titan in the most durable titan! I can transform as many times as I want and it doesn't make me tired!" Pieck says as she starts to transform over and over again.

Meanwhile, on Falco, Mikasa and Conny spot the titan that took Armin as it starts to run off, Falco going after it. Annie, Conny and Mikasa jump off of Falco as Annie transforms.

"Levi, you have to kill Zeke for me!" Evelyn says as she looks at Levi who nods.

"I can provide support with this rifle!" Gabi says as Levi and Evelyn look at her.

"I'm going to go support those three, so do it for me. Please. Shout my name when you do it so I see it. I need to see it, Levi" Evelyn says as she hugs Levi.

"I've got it, Evelyn. Just look after the little one" Levi says as he puts his hand on her belly.

Evelyn nods as she jumps off of Falco.

"Evelyn!" Dina shouts as she tries to go after her.

"It's okay, Mother. I know she's got this" Levi says as he looks at Dina.

Where's Zeke? Where is he? Even if I do find him, in my condition, I'll only be in the way... damn it! I've never failed to carry out one of Erwin's orders. Not once! Why has his final order caused me so many problems? Maybe our jobs were over at that point. If all we had to do was deliver the brats to the sea, then... tell me, did the lives you give in sacrifice exist to crush others' lives underfoot? No. The world without titans we dreamed of was supposed to be an astoundingly joyful place. An ideal world. Otherwise, it wouldn't be worth the hearts they gave. Erwin, I have no regrets about my decision not to choose you... to entrust the future to someone who was as passionate as you. To someone you trusted and held closely so dearly.

Levi asks as he looks around for Zeke in the mass of bones and titans. Evelyn, Mikasa, Annie and Conny continue to take down the titans when suddenly, a titan hits Mikasa. Evelyn grabs Mikasa as the two of them sit up with each other. Annie runs in and takes out the titan that knocked Mikasa down.

"Annie!" Mikasa shouts as she looks at Annie who kicks the titan's neck in.

"We have to stay together or we'll be too vulnerable" Conny says as he lands on Annie's shoulder.

"The okapi that has Armin is heading towards Bertolt" Mikasa says as she grabs Evelyn.

"Behind us!" Conny says as Evelyn and Mikasa fly to Annie, standing on her shoulder.

They all look around as they realise they're completely surrounded.

--- inside Armin's conscience ---

"Come on, move!" Armin yells as he looks at himself lying on the ground, not moving, "you're my body! Why won't you move?! I'm begging you! Move! Everyone's going to die! Reiner... Pieck... Jean... Conny... Mikasa... Annie... they're all gonna die! Get up, you human garbage! Piece of shit! Waste of space! I hate you! Though everything, you've just continued to betray me! The second life we were given! The hopes pinned on us! Our responsibilities! All that, and you haven't even begun to repay any of it! So what the hell are you doing here lying dead?! Move! Get your ass up!".

Armin looks up as he is taken to the Paths. He stands up, looking around when he hears shuffling behind him. He looks and sees Zeke sitting behind him.

"Hello, Zeke" Armin says as he walks to Zeke.

"Hello, Eren's best friend" Zeke says as he looks at Armin, "you were consumed by Ymir, too?".

Zeke explains to Armin everything that has lead up to right now as Armin listens intently.

"If that's the case, then I wonder, what the hell is Ymir's objective?" Armin says as he sits down.

"I wondered that, too" Zeke says blankly, "I spent a maddening amount of time here trying to understand her. Even with all this power, she couldn't defy King Fritz. What would make her stay here for 2,000 years, obeying King Fritz all the while? There was something she couldn't let go of. That much is clear. Eren was able to understand what it was, but I failed. And so, Ymir sided with Eren".

"I need you to tell me something" Armin says as he leans in, "how does one return to the outside world from here?".

"Who knows?" Zeke asks as he looks at Armin, "personally, I don't think it's possible".

"I haven't given up on anything" Armin says as he stands up, "my comrades are fighting! It's not to late so save a lot of people from fear! They're fighting their fear!".

"Why would it be bad to lose?" Zeke asks as he puts his hands in his lap, "being alive means dying eventually. The moment before death might just bring some relief. No longer be driven solely to multiply, never knowing what the point of it all is... it might feel like being set free".

"There was a tree that Eren, Mikasa, and I would all go to quite often" Armin says as he picks up a leaf from the sand, "I was always behind. Of course I was. We were always drawn to that tree. It was like a place of energy for us. When I would read inside on rainy days, when I fed acorns to a squirrel, and when we walked around the market together, I felt the same way. Drawn to the both of them. I had the sense that these insignificant moments were incredibly precious".

"Where'd you get that?" Zeke asks as he looks at the leaf Armin is holding, which Zeke sees as the baseball he had when he was a boy.

"I found it buried in the sand" Armin says as he looks at Zeke.

"Why would that be here?" Zeke asks shocked.

"Who can say?" Armin says as he looks at the leaf, "but even though this isn't needed to multiply or for anything else, to me, it's an incredibly precious thing".

"Oh, that's right" Zeke says as he realises something, "we would just throw the ball, and catch it, and then throw it again. Just that. Over and over. There was no point to it. But it's as you say. I would have been happy just playing catch forever".

They hear footsteps behind them as they see Eren, Grisha, Tom, Galliard, Marcel, and Ymir standing behind them, people who were all previously on their side.

--- in reality ---

"Pieck!" Jean yells as he grabs Pieck, pulling her out of the way of a titan attack.

"I can still fight once my arm heals" Pieck says as she does her best to concentrate on healing her arm.

"We've reached out limit! Let's retreat to Reiner's side" Jean says as he looks at Pieck, the two of them looking over at Reiner, only to see Reiner on the ground, "Reiner!".

"Annie!" Evelyn, Mikasa and Conny yell as Annie is brought down.

Around seven titans run towards Annie as Evelyn flies in, only for someone to grab her as she sees Bertolt hit the titans out of the way. Evelyn looks up and sees her Father as his titan.

"Father!" Evelyn says happily as Grisha looks ahead.

Bertolt, Grisha, Tom, Eren, Galliard, Marcel and Ymir's titans all start to help them fight off the titans.

"What's this?" Jean asks confused.

"Porco! Marcel!" Pieck says as she starts to cry.

"Ymir!" Reiner says as Ymir defends him from a titan.

"Did he- did Bertolt save us?" Conny asks as Grisha lands behind them.

"Kruger-san!" Evelyn says as she spots Eren's titan as well.

Eren puts his finger out to Evelyn as she holds it, "it's good to see you again" Evelyn says with a smile, "you too, Father".

"Grisha!" Mikasa says as she looks at Grisha, who holds out his finger to her, too, "I don't understand it. But, I won't let this chance slip away!".

Mikasa runs up to the okapi as it jumps, Falco flying by as Dina shoots an arrow in its eye, making it falter.

"I hit it!" Dina says happily.

The okapi hits the ground as Mikasa runs to it, cutting its jaw as Armin flies out.

"Armin!" Mikasa yells as the okapi stabs Armin's leg with its tongue, Armin throwing a thunder spear at it, killing it.

Armin is pulled down as Conny cuts the okapi's tongue, Annie grabbing Armin.

"Annie?" Armin says as he sits in Annie's hand, "I'm sorry, everyone. But I'm fine now".

Levi, Dina and Gabi watch from above as they see everyone fight the titans.

"Hey!" Zeke yells from one of the spikes on Eren's back, "hey! Over here!".

"Zeke!" Dina yells as he waves to her.

"Mother!" Zeke says happily.

"It can't be..." Levi says with a smirk.

"I'm the one you wanted to see, right, Levi?" Zeke says as he watches Levi, "I didn't want to see you, though!".

"Zeke!" Levi says as his heart starts to race.

"What's going on here?" Conny asks as he watches the titans fight back.

"It's all because of Zeke" Armin says as he sits happily in Annie's hand, "he awakened our comrades in the Paths, where there's no life or death. All Eldians are connected via the Paths. That's because, most likely, the Founder Ymir is seeking connection. She's searching for something from us".

"The weather is downright lovely" Zeke says as he looks around at the view, "if I'd felt that way sooner, well... after I killed so many people, that'd be asking for too much, wouldn't it?".

"Evelyn!" Levi yells as he flies into Zeke, cutting his head off.

Evelyn looks up at Zeke's head falls just next to her. Evelyn kneels down to Zeke as she takes his head in her hands. Evelyn looks up at the sky as she screams loudly. Everyone covers their ears as the titans below stop. Evelyn continues to cry as she holds onto Zeke's head.

"It worked!" Jean yells as he looks down.

He lands and sees Mikasa and Armin soothing Evelyn who cries loudly, not letting go of Zeke.

"Don't worry about me" Evelyn says as she looks up, "keep fighting".

They all nod as they run off. Grisha kneels down to Evelyn as she puts Zeke's head in his hand.

"Look after my brother for me" Evelyn says as Grisha nods, "I've got to keep fighting".

Evelyn flies to Eren's nape, cutting down every single titan she can see as she grabs onto the detonator.

"I'll see you in another life, Eren" Evelyn says as she sets of the detonator, the dynamite exploding.

Eren's head crashes to the ground as the life form attacks Evelyn, pushing her away towards Eren as Reiner grabs the life form, pushing it back as he does his best to stop the life form.

"Jean! Pieck!" Conny yells as he grabs the two of them, "we're getting out of here! Armin's gonna blow this place up!".

"Evelyn!" Dina yells as Levi holds onto her.

"The armoured titan can withstand the Colossal' s transformation" Pieck explains, "if he's got Evelyn, she'll survive, too".

"Thank you" Armin says as Grisha holds him, all of the other titans looking at him, "we couldn't have stopped the rumbling without the help of all of you. Goodbye, Eren".

Armin transforms as everyone holds onto Falco as he lands on the cliff, protecting everyone from the explosion. After the blow, Gabi, Pieck and Falco reunite with their parents as Jean, Conny, Mikasa and Levi watch.

"I can't say I have any regrets" Conny says as he supports Levi, "but still, what we did was right, wasn't it? We did stop the rumbling".

They hear rumbling behind them as they look and see Armin in his titan form.

"Armin!" Mikasa says happily.

"Do you see Reiner?" Conny asks as he tries to look harder.

"Evelyn!" Levi yells as he looks for Evelyn.

Suddenly, Levi is tackled into a hug as Evelyn holds him tightly, Reiner coming up from the cliff. Levi holds onto Evelyn as she cries, relieved that it's all over.

"Hey! Look over there!" Conny says as he spots the life form, "it's still alive, even after taking that blast!".

"What on Earth is it?" Jean asks confused.

"Life form" Evelyn says as she lets go of Levi, "it's looking for the Founder, or someone with royal blood".

Evelyn steps forward when there's an explosion from behind Armin and Reiner.

"Well, that figures" Jean says calmly, "I didn't think that would be enough to kill you, Eren".

"Yeah, but what do we do?" Conny asks worriedly.

"Eren" Mikasa says as she sees an improved version of Eren's attack titan walking towards them, this time, the same height as Armin's titan.

"This is bad!" Gabi says worriedly, "if the glowing thing and Eren come in contact, the rumbling will start again!".

"How are we gonna kill something that survived an attack like that?" Levi asks as he rolls his eyes.

"Levi" Evelyn says as she looks at Levi, "I love you, okay?".

"What are you saying?" Levi asks, suddenly becoming anxious.

"Armin!" Evelyn yells, "you take on Eren!".

Evelyn dives off the cliff as she grabs the life form. The life form tries to wrap itself around Evelyn but she holds it. Evelyn rips the life form off of her as she fights it with her strength. Suddenly, the titan releases some kind of gas as Evelyn realises what it is straight away. Levi and the rest of them come up with a plan. Reluctantly, Mikasa says goodbye to Jean and Conny and she, Levi, Reiner, Annie, and Pieck climb on Falco as they fly off. Evelyn becomes mad as she screams at the life form as it stops.

"So, this is how we go out" Jean says as Conny holds onto him.

"Guess so" Conny says as he puts his arm around Conny, "we'll entrust the rest of our comrades. That's how Scout Regiment soldiers meet their end. Do you remember, Jean? The night we burnt the corpses".

"Yeah" Jean says as he remembers the memory he tried so hard to get rid of.

"That was all your fault, you know" Conny says as he looks at Jean, "that we got stuck with having to save humanity".

There are multiple explosions on the cliff as the people they left behind turn into titans.

"This is absurd" Reiner says from his titan form as he looks at the titans on the cliff, "how can something like this be happening?".

The titans all come down the cliff, running towards Evelyn when Reiner stands in their way, blocking them from getting to Evelyn as she continues to fight the life form. Armin and Eren engage in a fist fight as they do everything in their power to stop each other from getting what the other wants. Reiner continues to protect Evelyn as the other troops fly towards Armin and Eren's fight. Pieck jumps down from Falco as she bites down on the life form, doing her best to help Evelyn as Reiner grabs on, doing his best to multitask with the hoard of titans on his back. Annie then jumps down too, grabbing a hold as the four of them do their best to stop the life form from getting to Eren. The life form bites down on Evelyn's leg as she flinches from the pain. Mikasa starts to scream as she grips her head.

"Mikasa, pull it together!" Levi scolds as he looks at Mikasa, "we're the only ones who can kill Eren now!".

"It's too much!" Mikasa says as she shakes her head, "I can't take it anymore. I wanna go back! I wanna go back to our home".

Mikasa sees something in her head as she suddenly stands up. She fastens her scarf around her neck as she looks at Levi.

"Eren is in the mouth!" Mikasa suddenly announces, "everyone, help me get there!".

"Roger that, Mikasa!" Levi shouts as Falco flies upwards.

Mikasa and Levi jump off of Falco as they fly down, avoiding all of the broken titan shell as Levi throws a speak at Eren's mouth, the spear creating a gap in Eren's teeth. Mikasa flies down as she flies into the gap spotting Eren's head. Eren opens his eyes one last time as he sees Mikasa smiling at him. Mikasa cuts his nape as Eren's eyes shut, Mikasa holding Eren's head in her hands.

I'll see you later, Eren.

Mikasa says as she kisses Eren softly.

--- around five minutes later ---

Armin wakes up as he sits up, looking around as he sees the skeletons of both his and Eren's titans laid on the ground. He then sees Mikasa kneeling down in front of him, Eren's head in her hands. Armin screams as he holds onto his friend, letting out everything he can as he screams and cries for his best friend.

"You got your memories back too, right?" Mikasa says as she looks at Armin, "of the times Eren came to see us".

"Yeah. He told me that the outcome you bring about through your choices is to erase the Power of the Titans from the world" Armin says as he presses his forehead against Eren's.

Evelyn looks and sees that the life form is dead she gets up, stumbling to go find Levi.

"I remember now, you damned conscientious bastard" Jean says as he looks away.

"Eren, I can't believe you" Reiner says as he looks at his hand.

"Listen to this: Eren said my mum would turn back into a human" Conny says as he looks down.

"He told us to live a long life" Annie says as she kneels down next to Pieck, "but what about you? Worry about yourself, you suicidal maniac".

"Is that so?" Pieck asks as she lies on her back, "I wish I'd gotten that chat with him".

"Annie!" Annie's Father says as he spots her.

"Father!" Annie says as she runs to him.

"Welcome home" Annie's Father says as he hugs Annie.

"I'm home, Dad" Annie says as she rests her head on his shoulder.

"Gabi!" Falco yells as he looks around for Gabi.

"Levi!" Evelyn yells as she spots Levi.

Levi tries to get up but Evelyn kneels down to him, hugging him as she kisses him everywhere.

"I thought you died, you idiot" Levi says as he holds her face.

"I can't" Evelyn says as she rests her head on Levi's forehead.

"Look who showed up" Levi says as Evelyn turns around, seeing all the fallen members of the Scout Regiment, "were you watching? Seems this was the resolution that you gave your hearts for".

They all salute to Levi and Evelyn as the two of them salute back, holding each others hands as Levi starts to cry, Evelyn gripping his hand as they all disappear. Jean and Conny are both shocked to see Sasha standing there for a moment, just before she disappears.

"Gabi!" Falco yells as the two of them rugby tackle each other into a huge hug.

"Mom..." Reiner says as he spots his Mother, "I'm apparently not the Armoured Titan anymore".

"Really?" his Mother asks as she stands in front of Reiner, "I'm glad. All this time... I'm so sorry, Reiner. You were all I ever needed".

"I'll be going now" Mikasa says as she stands up, holding Eren in her arms.

"Huh? Where?" Armin asks confused.

"If I stay here, I'm sure Eren won't be allowed a proper burial" Mikasa says as he holds Eren closer.

"Good point" Armin says as he looks at Mikasa, "put him to rest is a nice, quiet place".

"You know, the place where Eren was always taking naps" Mikasa says as she walks away, "I'll see you later, Armin".

Levi and Evelyn are talking when they see Mikasa walking past them. Evelyn looks over and sees Eren as she covers her mouth, tears spilling from her eyes as Levi hugs her, Evelyn muffling her screams and cries for her brother.

--- before the attack, on the plane ---

"Mikasa, when we get to Eren, if we have to kill him... I don't want to see him" Evelyn says as she looks down, "my heart won't be able to take it".

--- present day ---

Mikasa keeps on walking, ignoring Evelyn's screams as she shuts her eyes, carrying on.

--- three years later ---

"Mummy, are we almost there?" Aaron asks as he runs ahead of his two younger brothers.

"Almost there, sweetheart. Just up this hill" Evelyn says as she carries her youngest, Phillip, on her back.

"Daddy, why do we need to come here again? We come here every year" Oliver, Levi and Evelyn's middle child asks as he looks at Levi.

"It's to pray for the fallen. You remember what Mummy and Daddy told you about the big war that happened before Aaron was born, right?" Levi asks as Oliver nods, "well, these people were your Mummy's family. Some of them died before the war, and some of them died during it. We're going to see them today. But, in a different way".

They all make it to the grave as Evelyn shows them what to do.

"Now, shut your eyes, and steady your breathing" Evelyn says as she puts her hand on the grave, everyone else doing the same.

--- in some kind of dream plane ---

Everyone opens their eyes as they look around.

"Mummy, I'm scared. This place is scary" Aaron says as he holds onto Evelyn's hand.

"What happened to I'm so big and scary?" Oliver asks as he looks at Aaron.

"Shh, they'll be here any minute" Evelyn says as she hears footsteps.

Suddenly, Eren, Zeke, Grisha and Carla stand in front of them. Evelyn smiles as she walks to them, Eren hugging her tightly.

"I missed you" Eren says with a smile.

"Me too" Evelyn says happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295 52 26
'Just because you feel you are weak doesn't mean that you are - it's a thought that passes everyone's minds. But really, it's your head trying to dou...
2.4K 45 10
Eva Yeager grew up with her brother and adoptive sister in Wall Maria until it was attacked by titans. After it was attacked she joined her brother a...
16.6K 493 17
[DONT READ IF YOURE NOT CAUGHT UP WITH SNK.] {NOT EDITED, so excuse the spelling errors, grammar errors or plot errors. I'm not too big when it comes...
7.1K 148 13
Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina District in a part of Wall Rose, one of the...