Wallace, Y/n and Gromit

By soulfox1305

One adult, one teen and one dog head for exciting adventures in their path. More

A Grand Day Out
The Wrong Trousers
A Close Shave
Cracking Contraptions
A Matter Of Loaf And Death
Curse of the Were-Rabbit
Breakfast, Invention
Tottington hall, BunVac6000
Mind Manipulation-omatic, Vegetables Eaten
Aftermath, The Were-Rabbit
A Golden Bullet, Shocking Truth
The Harvest Festival
Saving Wallace, Rabbit Sanctuary
Return of the Robot

Hutch, Transformation

237 8 0
By soulfox1305

Morning arrived the van drives up the hole, but it stops at the edge and slowly went back then Gromit revs the engine making the van drive out revealing it covered in mud Y/n said "Better get this mud off" He press the button for a device moving from 'De-Ice' to 'De-Mud' making the van tilt then shake side to side rapidly shaking the mud off until it stops.

The doors open Gromit shake his head and Y/n leans out holding his head "There's has to be a better way then shaking it off" He shake his head then notice where they are "We're home" Gromit then sees bunny prints on the path leading to the house with a broken door Y/n close the door and walks with Gromit right next to him.

Slowly Y/n opens the door making it creak "Come on, Gromit" He enters the house with Gromit to see bits of vegetables on the floor Wallace said "Don't worry" Y/n sees cauliflower and pumpkins with bites on them "No" Gromit saw bits of carrots and tomatoes eaten "No" They walk pass it "Well, I'm very sorry, Mrs. Mulch".

Y/n and Gromit follow the footprints "We'll get there as soon as we can" Y/n turns to see Wallace on the telephone "Mr. Dibber" All the eyes are buzzing again "Oh, yes" Gromit looks to Wallace "Uh, can I call you back" Wallace picks another telephone "Mrs. Girdling" He listens moving back "A tunnel you say".

Y/n and Gromit stare at Wallace who glances behind to see them "Oh" He turns back "I'll look into it" Had enough Wallace reaches down and pulls the plug making all the eyes stop and telephones stop he turns to them "So where did you two get to, lads" Y/n and Gromit stare at him "I thought I told you both to stay put".

Raising his hand Y/n said "We were chasing the Were-Rabbit, Uncle" He points at Wallace "Where were you" Y/n lower his hand "I thought you said it was an easy fix" Raising his arms Wallace said "It's gone mad around here" Y/n sighs shaking his head while Gromit looks at the footprints "I thought we were supposed to be a team"?

He looks to see the footprints heading to the door leading to the basement Y/n said "We are a team, Uncle" Y/n notice the footprints to the door Wallace ask "How are we ever gonna catch this thing..." Y/n and Gromit look back to Wallace "...if you both go gallivanting off on your own all the time" Gromit looks to Y/n who walks to the door.

Gromit follows him making Wallace groans raising his arms "You're both doing it again" Y/n and Gromit walk down the stairs "Where are you both going now" Y/n reach the bottom the rabbits all whimpering he ask "What the" Wallace said "Gromit, Y/n" Gromit stops to look at the rabbits who all shaking whimpering "Grommy".

The rabbits all turn in the same direction making Y/n look he shake his head in shocked he yells "Uncle, get down here" He walks forward, and Gromit looks to where Y/n's facing then went shocked Wallace said "Really, lads" He walks down the stairs following Y/n who stares in shocked "You both realise I've made a personal promise to Lady Tottington".

Wallace walks down the steps "How is this sort of behaviour going to get us..." Gromit stops by Y/n left staring forward "...any nearer to finding a rabbit-mon..." Wallace stops on Y/n's right looking forward "...ster" They stare at Hutch's pen hearing Hutch snoring the front part comes off Wallace, Y/n and Gromit look to one another "Hutch".

Slowly Wallace walks forward "Oh, Gromit" He use the grabber to pick Hutch up "We've created a monster" Wallace holds Hutch in front of him "Hutch is the beast" Hutch now has long arms and legs he twitches a bit while realising Y/n said "The lunar panels, Uncle" Wallace, Y/n and Gromit looks to them he said "They must've over-stimulated..."

Wallace looks back to Hutch "...Hutch's primitive bunny nature" Gromit stares at him as Y/n said "Now, when the moon appears, he undergoes a hideous transformation" Slowly Gromit reaches up when suddenly Hutch twitches then belches loudly making Gromit wave his hand and Y/n ask "What did he eat" He covers his nose.

Hutch rubs his stomach Wallace said "Oh, Gromit, Y/n" Wallace lowers him for a bit "Oh this is absolutely..." Gromit and Y/n look to one another "...fantastic" Wallace smiles as they look back Y/n ask "It is" Smiling Wallace ask "Don't you see, lads" He raise a finger "OK, so we've created a veg-ravaging rabbit-monster" Wallace raise Hutch who twitches a bit.

But Wallace raises his hand "But we've also captured it" He opens the grabber making Hutch land in Gromit who spread his arms "Just like I promised Lady Tottington" Y/n looks at Wallace who smiles and runs pass him "I'll go tell her the good news" Gromit looks pass "Make sure he doesn't escape" Wallace close the door "Bye" Gromit and Y/n look to Hutch who hiccups.

Y/n is cutting a 2x4, Gromit use an electronic wood cutter, Y/n hammers a nail connecting two pieces of wood as both Y/n and Gromit pull two ropes to make the walls rise up covering Hutch who sits and twitches a bit and a grated lands in front of him while Gromit use a bolt launcher to keep the pen together and Y/n turns the latch he said "That should hold him".

They walk up the stairs and close the door and puts a piece of wood on top of two holders "Just in case" Suddenly the doorbell rings "I wonder who that could be" Y/n walk to the door and opens it revealing N/n "Hello" Staring N/n said "I heard there was another attack" Closing the door behind him Y/n said "I'm afraid so".

He sits down on the steps and N/n joins him she ask "Did you manage to get the Were-Rabbit" Scratching his head a bit Y/n said "We did catch it" That makes N/n gasp before smiling she ask "Did you use your invention" Y/n looks to her while Gromit stares at the close door before noticing more footprints on the floor Y/n said "I had Gromit use the lasso".

Gromit looks at the door before walking to the stairs following the footprints then Gromit walks up the stairs following the footprints until they slowly turn into human footprints that came to a stop leading to a door and slowly Gromit looks to see Wallace's room, he opens the door making it creaking Gromit looks inside to see on the bed is pieces of eaten vegetables making Gromit look in horror at them.

Meanwhile at Tottington Hall the doorbell rings the door opens revealing Lady Tottington who said "Mr. Wallace" Smiling Wallace said "It's the beast, your Ladyship" He raise his hands "I bring great news" Staring Lady Tottington said "Gosh, how exciting" She motions "Please, do come in".

Lady Tottington walks inside the Hall as Wallace smiles raising his brows before stomping his foot then walks into Tottington Hall closing the door while Gromit turns the van going down a street with Y/n who ask "So let me get this straight, Gromit" He looks to him "Wallace is the Were-Rabbit not Hutch" Gromit nods furrowing his brows and Y/n looks at the sun "We better get him quickly".

Meanwhile Lady Tottington and Wallace are sitting at a table having tea she said "Well, this is simply spiffing news" She pours tea in her cup "With the beast in captivity, the competition can go ahead as planned" Wallace looks around sipping his tea "You and your nephew saved the day, Mr Wallace".

Lowering his cup Wallace said "Oh..." He smiles putting the cup down "It was nothing, your Ladyship" Lady Tottington drinks her tea she said "So modest" She gets up then motions the cupcakes "Oh, please, do help yourself" Wallace said "Oh" He looks at them "Thanks" He reach for the flower instead and eats it.

Not noticing Lady Tottington said "I so appreciate you coming all this way..." She smiles "...to let me know, Wallace" Lady Tottington turns to him "Tell me, are you a vegetable-lover yourself" Wallace said "They're..." He smiles "Growing on me" He chuckles, and Lady Tottington said "Then come with me".

She walks forward "There's something very special I want to show you" Lady Tottington walks pass Wallace who said "Oh" He raise his foot and use it to scratch his ear before getting up walking over her while Gromit and Y/n arrive he said "Let's get him out of there" They open the door looking at Tottington Hall.

Meanwhile Lady Tottington motions Wallace she said "Hop in" Wallace joins her he said "It's very snug" Raising a hand Lady Tottington said "It's my Jacob's ladder" She reach pass to push a leg of a statue "And it goes all the way to heaven" The floor under them pushes up while Gromit and Y/n watch this he said "This is not good" They move away from the window to look up.

The platform stops for Wallace and Lady Tottington to see vegetables growing inside the large dome glass Lady Tottington said "Welcome to my inner sanctum, Wallace" She walks as Wallace stares in awe Lady Tottington turns around "My secret garden" A butterfly lands on her hand "Oh".

Walking forward Wallace said "It's a veritable" He hops "...vegetable paradise" Wallace hops again looking at the cauliflower as Lady Tottington said "I just knew you'd love it" She clasp her hands accidentally crushing the butterfly "Unlike Victor" Lady Tottington walks forward "He's never shown any interest in my produce".

Lady Tottington stops and rubs two grapefruits as Wallace said "Oh" He adjust his tie "His lose, Lady Tottington" Lady Tottington said "Please, Wallace" She leans in "Call me Totty" Y/n and Gromit climb up a ladder seeing the greenhouse he said "There they are" They walk over to the dome to look inside seeing Lady Tottington holding a big marrow to Wallace who licks his lips.

Surprising Gromit and Y/n who look to one another "We've got to do something" Gromit went over to a small window as Lady Tottington said "If anything were to happen to my vegetables..." He opens it "...I don't know what I'd do" Y/n joins him watching them "I'm sure you understand, Mr. Wallace".

Wallace smiling turns around "I can see that you're a true nature lover" Gromit waves his arms but Wallace turns back to Lady Tottington he said "Oh, yes" He smiles at her "Yes, I am" Thinking Y/n said "Use a tomato to hit him" Nodding Gromit leans in Lady Tottington said "At first, I thought I could change Victor" He grabs a tomato and threw it "Now I'm not so sure".

But Wallace said "Oh" He moves licking his lips just as the tomato lands in a vase making Y/n slap his head and Gromit wave his fist irritated as Lady Tottington went over to Wallace she ask "Do you think a man can change, Wallace"?

Wallace wanting to take a cabbage he ask "Change" He snaps out of it then turns to Lady Tottington "Oh, yes" Y/n and Gromit look to one another then Y/n looks pass Gromit who turns seeing the sunsetting he said "We have to hurry" Gromit nods and they look back to the greenhouse.

Meanwhile Victor is cutting some roses off a bush near Tottington Hall before standing up Victor said "Really Philip" He wraps them in a bouquet "The things one does for love" Victor chuckles before turning around he hums the Wedding March while Philip growls nodding his head walking after Victor who keeps humming looking at the bouquet.

Suddenly he stops looking forward to see Wallace, Y/n and Gromit's van making him glare at it "Pesto" Then all of a sudden Lady Tottington laughs making Victor look up to the greenhouse to see a shadow of Lady Tottington and Wallace she said "Mr. Wallace" Wallace said "Oh, Totty" Glaring Victor ask "Totty" He threw the bouquet and leaves with Philip growls walking on the bouquet and jumps on it a few times before following Victor.

Meanwhile Y/n and Gromit try to get their attention but Lady Tottington said "I'd like to show you one last thing" Wallace stares at her "Something no other man has ever seen" Staring Wallace said "Oh" Turning around Lady Tottington said "My carrot de Chantenay" She shows a giant carrot making Wallace smile, Gromit cover his move and Y/n said "That's not good".

Walking forward Lady Tottington said "Just smell it, Wallace" She holds the carrot up "Feel its silken flesh" Moving back Wallace said "Oh, yes" He licks his lips staring at it Lady Tottington ask "Isn't it the most sumptuous..." Wallace twitch a bit "Succulent specimen you've ever seen" He looks at her Wallace said "Oh, yes".

He hits a sprinkler making Y/n look to see more he said "That's it" Y/n pulls Gromit out of the window and looks around Lady Tottington said "Doesn't it fill your heart with desire" Wallace said "Yes, yes" Y/n then spots the tap Lady Tottington said "Just imagine what it would taste like" She holds the carrot to Wallace who was about to take a bite but Y/n grabs a leak and threw it hitting the tap sending water out of the sprinklers making Wallace and Lady Tottington scream.

Now Wallace is twisting the water out of his knitted vest he ask "What on earth were you both thinkin' of, lads" Gromit stares forward as Y/n turn his head he said "Sorry, Uncle but we needed you" Shaking the vest Wallace said "Ruined a perfectly good piece of fashionable knitwear, that did" Gromit and Y/n look pass the trees to the sun getting lower.

Wallace looks to them "To say nothing of a relationship with an important client" Looking forward to see a road closed sign shaking his head Y/n said "Seriously at this time" There was a small sign said 'Diversion' under it Wallace said "It's lucky for us her Ladyship was so understanding" Gromit turns the wheel entering the forest.

Staring Y/n said "Pedal to the medal, Gromit" Gromit press the pedal making the van go faster Wallace said "Honestly, I don't know what's got into you two lately" He notice the speed "And slow down for pity's sake" The van went over bumps "You'll buckle my trunnions" Blinking Gromit press the brakes making the van stop the tires screeching.

In front of them is a fallen tree Y/n ask "You have got to be kidding me" Staring Wallace said "Don't worry" He opens the door "I'll see to this" Looking to him Y/n said "Uncle wait" But Wallace close the door he said "You both stay here where you belong" Gromit and Y/n look back to see the sun go "Grounded and in the doghouse".

Wallace walks up to the tree "Right" He strains trying to move the tree "It's heavier than it looks" Gromit notice the stump was cut he nudge Y/n who looks leaning in he said "This tree was cut down recently" Then Gromit notice something went pass the side mirror making him look back while Y/n looks to the side to see nothing.

Suddenly an axe lands near Wallace's head surprising him turning around he said "Oh" Gromit and Y/n look forward to see Victor walking to Wallace he said "I know your little secret, Pesto" He points at Wallace who said "Oh" Victor pokes him "I know exactly what's going on" Raising his fist Wallace said "Your Lordship..."

Glaring Victor said "Oh, yes" He pokes Wallace again "You think you can pilfer my filly, don't you" Staring Y/n said "We have to help him" Gromit opens the door only for Philip to slam it shut surprising him and Y/n who turns watching Philip snarling at them while leaning in Victor ask "You think you can con a woman..." He pokes Wallace "...out of her fortune".

Confuse and scared Wallace ask "Who, me" Leaning to him closer Victor said "Well, I got her first" He glares at Wallace "I've spent a long time reeling in..." Gromit and Y/n look to Philip who shake his head at them "...that fluffy-headed bunny-lover" Victor glares at Wallace pointing at him "And I'm not about to let some puddle-headed..."

Victor spits on Wallace "...peasant poach her from me" He leans closer to him "Comprenez" Victor leans away from Wallace who said "Oh, hu, right-o" He wipes the spit off him "I'll be off then" Wallace waves "Ta-ta" He walks pass Victor who stares forward he said "You're not going anywhere, Pesto" Wallace suspenders were stuck under the axe.

Wallace slowly stops moving his gaze before beginning pulled back into the tree he said "Ow" Victor takes his jacket off he said "Not until I've taught you..." He hangs it on his axe "...a jolly good lesson" Wallace scared while Philip growling smiles to watch this glancing to Gromit and Y/n who watch this.

Victor moves his fists "Come on" He jumps back and forth "Queensberry rules" Victor moves back waving his fists "Put 'em up, ya little pipsqueak" Whimpering Wallace does smile then his fists begin to shake while Victor laughs "You're shaking" Noticing Gromit and Y/n look to the sky seeing the clouds move revealing a full moon Y/n said "We're too late".

Hopping Victor said "Don't tell me you're a scaredy-cat as well as a scoundrel" Y/n and Gromit looks back to Wallace who moaning his fists shake more Y/n looks to Gromit who looks to him he said "Quietly lock the doors" Gromit nods Y/n leans over and press the lock on the door and Gromit locks the driver door making Philip look.

Laughing Victor said "And don't think acting like a big girl's blouse..." Wallace fists moves and shakes more "...will get you out of it" Turning Victor spins his arm "There's no mercy with Victor Quartermaine" He runs and swings at his fist "Oh" Staring confuse Philip ask "Huh" Looking up Victor ask "Huh" Gromit and Y/n watch Wallace threw Victor into the air "Ohhh".

Y/n and Gromit watch Victor land on the hood he moans shaking his head staring at them before turning to Wallace who looks at his hands before raising his head then opens his mouth revealing rabbit teeth "What the dickens" Staring Y/n said "The transformation" Wallace raise his hand to see turn into a rabbit hand he moans.

Victor moves back he ask "What on earth..." Wallace yelps noticing his other hand turned into a rabbit hand as Gromit leans to Y/n who stares in shocked watching Wallace grow bigger he holds his butt watching a rabbit tail pop open Wallace said "Ooh" Victor looks to Gromit and Y/n who both shrug at him.

Looking back Wallace moans his feet turn into rabbit feet his pants rip showing more fur as Philip tries to open the door making Y/n and Gromit look to Philip who whimpering wanted to come in, but Y/n and Gromit shake their heads at him while Wallace head turns into a rabbit he said "Ooh" His cheeks grew "Ooh" Wallace ears pop into rabbit ears "Ooh".

The suspenders break and the button shirt rips sending each button hitting Victor in the face as another rip happens Victor looks back only for blue underwear to hit his face slowly, he pulls them down for him to whimper seeing Wallace as the Were-Rabbit wearing the tie he roars surprising Victor who hair went flying but he grabs it he said "Aah".

Gromit holds Y/n who wrap his arm around him watching Wallace stop roaring he breathes as Victor moves back "Philip" He points at him "Attack" But Philip tries to dig under the van "Attack" Gromit, Y/n and Victor look to the side before looking forward "What the" They see Wallace lifting the fallen tree with strength.

Wallace turns around showing his strength as Victor whimpers flailing his arms then Wallace threw the tree making Victor, Y/n and Gromit take cover only for the tree to land behind them breathing Wallace looks around before he howls beating his chest while rabbits in the area hear the howl, they all howl beating their chests.

Wallace stops looking around before stomping his foot he grunts causing the van to shake, Victor to bounce up and down on the hood until Wallace stops, he sniffs the air Wallace smiles before turning and galloping away towards town while Victor slowly turns to Y/n and Gromit who look to him.

Suddenly Victor's scared begins to turn into a smile and thunder clashes with lighting making Gromit lean back and Y/n begins to realise what his smile means as Victor adjust his toupee still smiling at them then glaring Y/n calls "Start the van, Gromit" Gromit starts the van and drives forward sending Victor over them he yells "Ahh" Gromit and Y/n drive after Wallace while Victor sits up without his toupee watching them go but he smiles. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288 24 27
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧.
1.5M 34.3K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
38.4K 448 36
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯; 𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮...
6.4K 170 10
I know you're all tired of me making New Books, but it helps Fund My Creativity and overall morale so... Trigger warning for Some: Dark topics. But...