Silence

By 1-700-SLUT-FOR-SMUT

When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels ab... More

IMPORTANT INFO
CHARECTERS
HOUSE AND ROOMS
TATTOOS
PROLOGUE
1- Police?
2- Say What Now?
3- Silent
4- Dinner
5- Mall?
6- Suspicious
7- Old Friend
8- Need for Peace
9- Rain
11- Mission
12- Secrets
13- Purpose
Extended family
14- A Little Crazy
15- Drink
16- lectures
17- Girls Day
18- Tired
19- Fragile
20- Caught
21- Care
22- Help
23- Fire
24- Listen
25- Shoot
26- Threat
27- Attitude
28- Bet
29- Date
30- Girlfriend?
31- Dove
32- Ruthless
33- Why?
34- Killed Her
35- Escape
36- Ice Cream
37- Five Days (1)
38- Five Days (2)
39- Four Days

10- Fight

29.7K 755 195
By 1-700-SLUT-FOR-SMUT

Song~ Stiches - Shawn Mendes

Lucian and I got changed after playing in the rain for a while. He said he didn't want us to catch a cold.

Luca lended him some clothes since his were at there home here in Italy since his brother would come down here a lot for business.

When I was finished getting dressed, I met Lucian in the hallway. We both walked to the dining room.

Because we had more people, we all sat in different spots. Sebastian was at the head of the table, Antonio to his right, Domenico to his left. Elijah next to Dom, Ares sat next to Antonio, Giavanna sat next to Elijah. I sat across from Giavanna so next to Ares. Lucian sat across from Luca and next to me.

Seb, Tony, Dom, Eli, and sometimes Ares talked about business. Giavanna occasionally talked with Eli and sometimes Luca and Lucian and me. But she mostly kept to herself.

Lucian and I signed to each other the whole time. When we were done me and Lucian got up to leave and try and spend as much time together before he had to leave.

"Diovanna, Lucian, we would like to talk to you in my office" Sebastian says stopping both me and Lucian from walking away. Antonio nodded in conformation that he wanted to talk to us too.

I wanted to role my eyes so bad but refrained.

Me and Lucian gave each other a side eye as in 'what the fuck did we do?' But neither of us knew.

We got to his office taking a seat on the couch by the window. Antonio and Sebastian sat on two chairs close to us.

"Well I know you two are inseparable, so I wanted to see if you would be interested in my new idea?" Antonio says calmly but with a wide smile.

The fuck is he talking about.

'Yes, we're inseparable and he's my best friend but what kind of offer are we talking about?' I signed wanting to know what this idea could be and what it has to do with Lucian and I.

"Well, I figured Lucian and I could come live in Italy for a while. Me and Seb are allies so we wouldn't be on enemy territory, and this is easier for Seb and I to do business anyway." Antonio explains. Hell fucking yeah I'm interested in this idea.

Lucian and I turn to each other nodding our heads.

"Yea we like that idea" Lucian says for the both of us.

"Alright Lucian, we're gonna go to our house and grab your stuff, we will be staying in there guest rooms. And Lucian starts at your high school tomorrow Diovanna" Antonio says to us. He then turns to Sebastian. "Thanks again Seb" he thanks Seb.

Me And Lucian walk out first- fist bumping- then he leaves with Antonio.

I give a nod to Sebastian as a goodnight. I go back to my room to get ready for bed.

I pick out my Pjs and go to the bathroom to shower, wash my hair, face, and body. When I'm done, I put on my clothes, plate my hair, and brush my teeth.

When I'm done I go lay down in my bed, but of course, I can't sleep.

So I stay up and plan some more of my revenge.

~/~/~

I didn't sleep at all last night. But what is new right?

I've been sitting in bed for hours doing work. When i look over at the clock I see it's time to start getting ready.

Getting out of bed I pick out an outfit for today before going to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, shower, shave, and get out.

I dry off and put my outfit on. Today im wearing an oversized grey t-shirt with ripped blue jeans and some black and white converse.

I left my hair down, and started putting on jewelry. I put on my three favorite gold necklaces and my gold hoops, my bellybutton piercing, and the jewelry on my upper ear.

Spraying some perfume, I'm finally done.

When I'm done I grab my bag and my phone before heading downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen I see Sebastian and Domenico talking about business, Elijah is making some omelets, Ares is drinking a protein smoothie, Luca is doing some drawings and Matteo is asleep with his head on the counter.

How long did I take to get ready?

When Sebastian notices me he nods in greeting which I return. This catches Domenico's and he looks over at me. He gives a wave which I just give a nod.

I sit on a stool next to a sleeping Matteo. He won't be able to bother me. I'm not hungry so I just scroll on my phone.

"Lucian will meet you at school Diovanna and they move into some guest rooms tomorrow" Sebastian tells me.

I give a thumbs up and go back on my phone.

When it's time to leave for school, Giavanna finally comes down the stairs, her hair curled, wearing a tight white flowy skirt with a grey compression shirt.

We have the same driving arrangement as yesterday. I took the motorcycle and Giavanna and Matteo took the car.

The drive to school was pretty smooth, I sped the whole way but that's beside the point.

When I pulled up I noticed a familiar figure standing at the entrance on his phone. Hopping off my bike I take the keys and my helmet and run to the boy.

I jump on him like a koala into his open arms. "I missed you bestie" he tells me before putting me down.

I know we seem dramatic but we have never been apart and so the separation anxiety is really starting to get bad. He's been with me through everything and if he wasn't there when it happened, I told him and he comforted me.

He knew I missed him to by my actions. "Come on I need to go get my schedule." Lucian tells me. I nod and we walk in.

I show him the way to the office where we meet the nice lady I met on my first day there. She gives him his schedule and we leave and go out to the hallway.

"Okay give me your schedule so I can see if we have any classes.

Handing him my schedule he compares it to his. "We have Science, language, lunch obviously, and free period together today. Tomorrow we have math, physics, lunch obviously, and free period together." He finished off.

I give a nod and a small smile before wiping it off my face and trying to get me and Lucian to our first class. This is my first time going to these classes.

We reach science class about five minutes late. I just open the door with Lucian on my heels.

"Hello! You must be the new students! Lucian and Diovanna correct?" The kind lady asks kindly.

"Yeah" Lucian replies while I just nod.

"That's good, I'm Mrs Ford and you two can take a seat in the back" she tells us before going back to teaching.

We walk to the back by one girl and two boys. I just put my back down before putting my hand down on the desk.

"Pst!" Someone whispers but I pay no mind. "Pst!" Someone does it again. "Ps-" someone starts but I cut them off aggressively picking up my head with a glare that says 'what the actual fuck do you want'.

I can see Lucian out the corner of my eye trying not to laugh. I'm gonna kill him.

"Hi! Your new, I'm Sarah! This is Landon and that is Jaelynn!" The girl says happily.

I nod. "She is mute" Lucian butts in, explaining why I'm not talking.

"Oh that's ok! Come sit with us at lunch! We are gonna be great friends" she says to me with a wide smile on her face. I give a small fake smile.

She talked my whole ear off the entire class but I just tuned her out and put my head down.

When the bell rang I quickly grabbed my bag and walked out the classroom with Lucian right behind me.

When we're in the hallway Lucian bursts out laughing at me. I glare at him. "You- you made a new f-friend" he try's to say between laughs.

I hit him on the back of his head. 'Let's go' I sign to him. He nods and we start walking to our next class. We got a little lost so we were a couple minutes late but I still opened the door and walked in.

The teacher, a guy who looks to be in his late fifties, stops his teaching and turns to us. When his eyes land on me he smiles widely showing his yellow teeth but when he looks at Lucian it quickly disappears.

He waves us over to him so we hesitantly walk over there. I'm on the side closest to him while Lucian's on my other side looking around the classroom.

The teacher puts his hand on my lower back, the action causing my heart rate to pick up and my breathing to slow and not in a good way.

I try to step away but his grip remains until he starts moving his hand lower resting it on my ass.

When he wouldn't let go I kicked his shin and while he was bent over clutching his shin I took his face and slammed it into my knee.

With that I walk out the class on the verge of a panic attack with yet another man's hands on me.

The memory's play in front of me like a horror movie. Unwanted memories appearing in front of me, my breath picking up to where I'm gasping for air.

Dirty.

Tainted

Broken

Damaged.

The words replay in my head over and over again.

The memories playing uncontrollably before my eyes.

Make it stop, make it stop.

Lucian comes running out the classroom for me. "Breathe darling, you're okay, just breathe" he tells me helping me through my panic attack.

After probably ten minutes I'm calm and Lucian is just holding me in his arms.

"What happened darling?" He asks gently probably not having seen the guys hand.

So I sign to him everything that happened. To say he was mad was a huge understatement. But I told him I'm fine and we can just go to the office to go home.

My eyes are probably red and puffy and I look fucking retarded but I'm pissed right now. I need to go to the gym.

Lucian has his arm on my shoulder as we walk down the hall to the parking lot.

"Aww is the little mute girl upset" a screeching voice says coming from the side of the upcoming hallway.

Looking that way I see three girls. All with blonde hair.

"Are you upset?" She says making a pouty face mocking me. My blood is starting to boil as my temper is very thin right now.

The three girls start walking to us. "Poor little mute girl, do you wanna talk about it" she says pretending to care. "Oh wait you can't talk about it because your mu-" she didn't get to finish her sentence before my fist met her face.

I didn't stop there though I continued, and when her minions tried to get me off of her I hit them too.

I can't control it. I'm in a rage.

Im damaged

Im dangerous

I'm broken.

I'm unfixable

She can't control it, and I make no move to stop it. Unless she is gonna kill these girls- which might be hard to cover up- I won't stop her.

Panic attacks can make her emotional, angry, and often fall into a rage. She has not had any panic attacks in months, and what she told me caused this one put me in a rage.

But I control my rage, for her. She is my platonic soulmate. My life line. My ride or die. I would do anything for her.

Besides I will probably kill that teacher later without her knowledge.

I notice the other two girls trying to pull her off of the first girl but she just hits them too. At this point, people may have heard the noise and crowd has started to form.

I pull Diovanna off bitch number one and try to get her out the school before she gets in trouble for most likely sending those girls to the hospital. But just our luck, the principal pulls us to his office.

"I'm calling your brother Diovanna, you're suspended for the rest of the week" he tells her before calling her brother.

I can tell she is still in a rage, after what happened, she doesn't care she just needs to hit something.

When her brother arrives, apparently the news of her beating up a teacher and sending three girls to the hospital has been informed to the principal.

"Yes, thank you Mr. Kurev we will go now" he says shaking hands with the principal.

Without a word we all stand up and leave. Diovanna looking like a robot, emotionless and out of it.

The second the car door closes, Sebastian turns to us. "What the hell Diovanna, it's your second day what the hell happened?" Sebastian asks be withered.

She didn't answer just rests her head on the window looking outside. Sebastian turns to me. "Just wait she will tell you later" I respond before doing the same as Diovanna.

The second Sebastian parks the car, Dio grabs her things and walks to the door. I follow close behind wanting to make sure she is okay.

I wait in the living room with Sebastian who was curious as to what was happening when Diovanna came downstairs now dressed in some leggings and a big T-shirt.

She walks to the gym not sparring us a glance. Sebastian goes to get up but I put a hand on his arm signaling to wait.

When I can't see Diovanna anymore I get up and walk to the door of the gym. I won't just leave her like this.

Seeing her in the gym punching the shit out of the bag I keep a close eye on her.

When we're back at the boarding school, she used to get panic attacks frequently but they lessened over the time. But from what she tells me, her panic attacks are like flashbacks. They play some of the worst moments of her life and she will never be able to forget it.

Thats why when she gets panic attacks she goes into a state like this.

Looking at my watch she has been here for about an hour, tears streaming down her face and blood coming out her knuckles. Sebastian standing next to me with concerned eyes.

With one last punch she takes a step back seeming to have snapped out of her rage and sad tears now freely flowing down her face.

I walk up to her pulling her into my embrace. She cry's for a little while before seeming to calm down and then she starts laughing.

I pull back slightly looking at her like she's crazy. She is fucking laughing. Full blown laughing.

MY MUTE BEST FRIEND IS FUCKING LAUGHING FREELY.

I smile at her and start laughing too. Looking at Sebastian who looks at us either amused or like we're crazy has us laughing harder.

When we get over our laughing fit, I turn to her. "You laughed!" I exclaim happily

'It's been a while, hasn't it?' She signs to me. I nod.

She seems to notice Sebastian and tenses back up from her relaxed mood. "Diovanna, I don't want to push but I need to know what happened today" he tells her softly.

She looks to me, silently asking with her eyes for me to tell the story. I nod in understanding.

"Our first period was fine but the second period teacher was a little creepy. He waved us both over to his desk when we entered his class where he put his hand on Dio's lower back and when she tried to move he held her still and then groped her ass where she beat him up." I start telling him the first part.

"We walked out after that where three girls started making fun of Dio for being mute where she beat the shit out of them. It was just a shitty day, she doesn't fight all the time" I explain for her.

Sebastian looks to be put in a rage from the new found information. "Then it was totally justified, good job Diovanna" he states proudly before walking out to his office.

Me and Diovanna look at each other and shrug our shoulders.

Well today was a great day. I hope it stays this way.

~~~

A/N: ok school has been kicking my ass. So I'm sorry that these updates may be a little late. I have an essay to do but Mardi Gras break is soon so I'll have more time to write.

Love you all!

By hoes 🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
366K 7.5K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...
REESE By E l i z a

Teen Fiction

3.2M 93.1K 59
BROKEN PRODIGY I Following the passing of their mother, the now orphaned Di Genova siblings found themselves slowly unravelling. With a distrusting m...
626K 14.6K 70
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...