βœ°π–§π–Ύπ—’ π–€π—†π—ˆ π–‘π—ˆπ—’βœ° | Woos...

By sxxngi3

San was the schools fuckboy. Wooyoung was the schools emo boy. Weird mix right? Wait till San finds out Wooyo... More

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

17

445 21 3
By sxxngi3

[Wasn't proofread so sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy ❤️]

It was Valentine's Day. The holiday full of the colors red and pink, hearts, chocolate and of course, love. It could've been perfect for everyone if San hadn't made a drunken mistake the week before.

Wooyoung hadn't talked to him ever since and it honestly worried San a bit. They had never went this long without talking and San just felt out of place. He thought about calling Wooyoung or going to his house since he didn't answer San's text. He was about to press Wooyoung's contact when he heard knocking.

He went towards the door. "Who is it?" "Wooyoung." Saying San was happy was an understatement. He opened the door, ready to apologize for what felt like the 50th time. "Wooy-" "Here." Wooyoung shoved a box of chocolates onto San's chest.

Of course San was taken aback by this behavior but he quickly clutched onto the box. "Happy Valentine's Day." Wooyoung didn't maintain eye contact. "Wooyoung look at me." San cupped Wooyoung's face and when their eyes met it looked like Wooyoung was on the verge of tears. "Are yo-" Wooyoung hugged him.

San hugged him back, completely confused as to why Wooyoung was acting like this all of a sudden. "I'm sorry Sanie." It sounded like a sob. "Wooyoungie?" San pulled Wooyoung off of him. "Why are you crying baby?" He wiped the tears off of his face. "Because I was being a stupid dick to you." His breath hitched.

"Aw baby." San brought Wooyoung back into a hug and closed the door. He smoothed Wooyoung's hair down to calm him down. "You don't have to cry about it Youngie." "But I feel bad. I was literally being an asshole to you." "Come, let's go sit." They walked to the couch and sat down.

San thought Wooyoung was so cute with his little pout. "You wanna share these chocolates and watch tv?" "No you eat it. I don't deserve the chocolate." San chuckled. "Wooyoung seriously?" Wooyoung nodded innocently. "Oh stop it." San reached for the remote and put on a romance drama.

He opened the box of chocolates and tried a white chocolate first. It was surprisingly good even though he wasn't that fond of white chocolate. "Try one." Wooyoung took a piece that was milk chocolate with caramel inside. Of course it tasted good as well. He laid his head on San's shoulder and they both enjoyed the chocolates while watching tv.

Wooyoung took another chocolate with raspberry filling. He ate half and gave San the other half. They sat there in perfect silence until Wooyoung remembered that Jongho was supposed to take Yeosang out today. "Oh my god!" Wooyoung reached in his pocket for his phone immediately. "What happened?" "I didn't tell you about Jongho taking Yeosang out did I?"

"No! He's finally taking him out?" "Yup and it was all thanks to me." Wooyoung had a proud smile on his face. He texted Jongho to make sure everything was alright. "So, how'd you convince him?" Of course San was being his usual nosy self. "Well I just told him that we all live once and even though he has many other opportunities to take Sangie out, he might as well do it on a more special day so that it could mean more to him."

"Look at you playing matchmaker." San pinched Wooyoung's cheek with his cat smile, his eyes turning into thin crescents. Wooyoung smiled, leaning into the touch. He giggled a bit and San let go.

Meanwhile

Yeosang adjusted the flowers Jongho gave him in his seat since the stems were poking him. He slurped on his hot chocolate, leaving a white whipped cream mustache above his lips. "Hyung." "Hm?" "Smile." Jongho pointed his phone camera towards Yeosang. Jongho couldn't help the small grin that grew on his face as he snapped a few pictures. He's so cute.

Jongho looked at the pictures and showed Yeosang one of them to which they both laughed at. "I look so stupid." "I know." Their laughter started dying down and Jongho quickly changed his wallpaper to a photo of Yeosang. He put his phone down and finished his last chocolate chip cookie.

Jongho unwrapped his chocolate cupcake and bit into it. It was good to say the least but so sweet. Yeosang knew that Jongho wasn't a big fan of sweet things so it's like he could read his mind at the moment. "Too sweet?" Jongho nodded. "I'll eat it." Yeosang reached his hand out and Jongho gave the cupcake to him.

Yeosang bit right into the part that Jongho had and his eyes widened at the taste. The chocolate was rich and it had a hint of another flavor. Raspberry maybe? "I feel so sorry for you Jongho. I can't believe you hate stuff like this. It's literally so good." "I don't hate it, it's just too much sugar." He sipped on his iced tea.

Yeosang licked at the icing on top of the cupcake. If only Jongho didn't have a dirty mind. His eyes were locked on Yeosang's mouth and a light blush formed on his cheeks. The way that Yeosang licked the cupcake could be seen as anything but innocent in the eyes of anyone that was well out of high school.

Yeosang seemed to take notice of this and smirked. "Eyes up here handsome." That only made Jongho's pink cheeks worse. "They were." Jongho averted his eyes. "No they weren't." Jongho didn't even protest, he just accepted the fact that he got caught red handed.

They both finished with their desserts and drinks. "You have access to your roof right?" "Yeah, why?" "You wanna stargaze with me?" Stargaze? No one had ever asked Yeosang to stargaze with him so this was new. "Never mind that was stupid I-" "I'd love to." "Oh. Ok."

Yeosang was trying to hide his smile. "Are you laughing at me?" "No it's just... you flustered me, that's all." They made eye contact for a few seconds and Jongho didn't know how he ended up being friends with someone that looked like a god. Yeosang looked good no matter what he was doing.

They looked away, smiling shyly.

Jongho was eating out of a big bag of chips.

Yeosang walked over to the other end of the table Jongho was sitting at. "You ready?" "Yeah." Yeosang got two small, thin blankets from his room, some snacks and some soda. He put on his coat and shoes. "You're not going out like that right?" Jongho only had his shirt on. No sweater, no coat.

"No." Jongho quickly grabbed his hoodie and coat. He was so attentive towards Yeosang that he nearly forgot about himself. People usually say that love makes you stupid and Jongho could be used as a prime example of that. He put on his shoes and they both made their way upstairs to the rooftop.

Yeosang spread out the blankets and set them down on the floor. They both sat down. "You're not going to finish that by yourself are you?" Jongho silently offered Yeosang some of his chips. Yeosang gladly took a hand full to munch on. When Jongho looked back inside the bag his eyes widened.

"Damn, you couldn't leave at least 5 for me?" "Oh stop, you're being dramatic." Yeosang rolled his eyes and started eating the chips. "There's not many stars tonight." There was a slight disappointment in Jongho's tone. "I see one, look." Yeosang pointed up. "Where?" Jongho looked in the direction of Yeosang's finger.

Yeosang smacked the back of his head. "Ow!" Jongho smacked Yeosang back on the forehead with his bag of chips. Yeosang glared at him and threw a chip at his face. "Thanks for giving me one of my chips back." Jongho ate it with a shit-eating grin. "Shut up." Yeosang reached for the sodas and opened them both.

He gave one to Jongho and they both took big gulps of it. "This was a fucking waste." "What do you mean?" "I mean there's barely any stars in the sky right now. We came up here for nothing." "Well maybe if you just took the time to actually look instead of moping around, you would see what I see. Lay down."

Jongho did as he was told and laid down on the blanket below him, using his hand as a headrest. Yeosang laid his head on Jongho's stomach. Jongho's free hand played with Yeosang's hair out of muscle memory. "See, look over there." Turns out Yeosang was right.

If Jongho just looked hard enough he'd see it. Even though it was only four stars, it sure was better than one. Somehow the sky still seemed so blank. Jongho did everything he could to find more stars. He squinted or opened his eyes real wide but he didn't see as much as he'd been wanting.

The longer they were there, the longer Jongho saw more stars come and go. It wasn't the best sight to see but he was with Yeosang on a cool, valentine's night looking up at the sky together in nothing but perfect silence so he could care less. It was comforting. Maybe a little too comforting for Jongho.

He ended up zoning out. "Jongho... Jongho.. Jongho? Jongho!" Yeosang turned his head towards him. "Hm?" "You're pulling on my hair. Stop." "Sorry." Jongho rubbed Yeosang's head. He looked in his chip bag to see if there was anything left. There was only one chip and crumbs so he took it upon himself to dump the whole bag into his mouth.

He crumbled up the bag while chewing. Looks like eating while laying down wasn't such a good idea because he ended up choking. It took 8 coughs for Yeosang to check up on Jongho. "You good?" Jongho shook his head no. Yeosang got off of Jongho's stomach. "Sit up."

He sat up and Yeosang patted his back trying his best not to laugh. "Here, drink this." Yeosang handed Jongho his drink. Jongho sipped on it and soon the coughs came to an end. Jongho didn't have to look at Yeosang to know that he was on the verge of bursting out laughing.

"It's not funny." Yeosang started wheezing. Jongho rolled his eyes and watched as Yeosang fell back and sprung back up. "Y- You-" Yeosang imitated what Jongho looked like when he was choking and then laughed again. "I was on the verge of dying and this is how you react? Some friend you are." Jongho scoffed.

It looked like Yeosang wouldn't stop laughing anytime soon so Jongho got up with his soda can and walked up to the parapet, leaning his arms on it as he took more sips of his drink. He waited for the silence that was there some minutes ago. Yeosang's laughs started to dissipate.

When Jongho heard nothing he still stood there, looking up at the sky and then looking down at the street below, cars passing every now and then. Soon he felt arms wrap around his torso. "You still mad at me Choi?" Yeosang giggled into Jongho's ear. Jongho bit his lip, trying not to let his smile grow.

Maybe he wasn't so mad after all. "No." Jongho turned around. He tucked a strand of hair behind Yeosang's ear. Yeosang really didn't know how much longer he'd survive this little date of theirs without just kissing Jongho out of nowhere. "Don't do that." Yeosang got embarrassed and just buried his head in Jongho's neck.

"Do what?" Jongho felt goosebumps rise on his skin as soon as Yeosang breathed against his neck. "What you just did." "Why?" "It makes me feel all.... tingly." Oh? "Well maybe I won't do it again if you stop breathing on my neck." "Sorry." Yeosang stood up straight. "Let's go finish up our snacks and call it a night. It's getting late."

They took the elevator back down to Yeosang's floor. It was evident that the both of them didn't want the date to end.

They both exited the elevator and walked up to Yeosang's door. Yeosang unlocked his door but turned back around, standing in his doorway. "Thank you for today Jongho. I really enjoyed myself." "I'm glad that you did." "Oh and thanks for the gifts. The teddy bear is really cute." "You're welcome."

They both hugged each other and when they let go Jongho was about to leave when, "Wait." Jongho turned back around. "What happened?" "Come here." Yeosang waved him over. Jongho walked back up to him. Suddenly Yeosang's cheeks were red hot and he kept shifting his weight from one foot to another.

"You know... All my dates ended off with a kiss." Jongho had to take a few seconds to register what Yeosang just said, the color of his cheeks matching Yeosang's now. "Forget it, that wa-" Jongho interrupted him by gently pressing his lips onto Yeosang's. They were cold but soft.

He slowly raised his hand and placed it on Yeosang's cheek. Of course Yeosang kissed back. He had been wanting this for years so he took advantage of it. He was the first to let his tongue slip out and onto Jongho's lips. He worked Jongho's mouth open, both of their lips still sweet from the cola they had been drinking not too long ago.

Yeosang gripped onto the collar of Jongho's coat, making the kiss deeper. They both stumbled around but found balance once Yeosang's back was against his door. Jongho put both of his hands on either side of Yeosang's head. They both had that bubbly feeling in their stomachs, tasting each others shared breaths.

Both tilted their heads, switching from one side to another every few seconds until they were actually satisfied. The kiss was all give and take. They both had their own percentage of dominance. Yeosang slid his hand into Jongho's hair and pulled hard enough to detach their lips.

It was obvious that Jongho had been wanting this too with the way he bit down on Yeosang's lip desperately until he allowed them to separate. Fuck that was hot. Breathing deeply, they both remained in the exact same position. They looked at each other, eyes dark and full of want.

As if they shared a brain, they both leaned back in. Jongho moved his hands down to Yeosang's waist, pulling him closer. Yeosang ended up arching his back just a little bit, his arms wrapping around Jongho's neck. The kiss got slow with a hint of sensuality. Their bodies pressed together heatedly against the door.

Yeosang fought the urge to wrap his leg around Jongho's waist and just rut up against him. Luckily Jongho was smart. He snaked his hand down Yeosang's side and grabbed his thigh to lift his leg so that Yeosang could feel the press of his knee on his bulge. Yeosang moaned into Jongho's mouth, slowly grinding onto his knee.

They would've continued if they didn't hear keys jingling. That's when they realized that the door was still wide open. They quickly pulled away catching their breaths once more. Yeosang was intoxicated with the scent of Jongho's cologne, making him realize how close they actually were at the moment.

Jongho wrapped his arms around Yeosang, hugging him tightly. Yeosang returned it, smiling. When they let go Yeosang walked Jongho out. They both saw his neighbor and said hi. Yeosang kissed Jongho on the cheek. "Bye Jongho." "Bye hyung." Yeosang closed the door, his smile never leaving.

He locked his door and ran to his room. He jumped onto his bed, grabbing a pillow and shoving it into his face. He screamed and kicked his feet. He sat back up with a shocked expression on his face and then giggled at the realization of what just happened. "I gotta tell Wooyoung about this."

He quickly turned his phone on and called Wooyoung. All it took was 4 rings. "This better be good or I'm hanging up." "Wooyoung oh my god!" "What? What happened?" "Me and Jongho's date went really well and um..." "Spit it out!" "We kissed." "Oh my god, you what?!" "Yup! But I feel kinda bad." "Why?"

"Well... I sorta kinda cock blocked him." "Sangie that's so cruel of you." "I know, I know but maybe I could make it up to him the next time I see him." "Yeosang, you sly dog." Yeosang could already imagine the smirk on Wooyoung's face right now.

"Oh, stop it." "So when are you seeing him again? Tomorrow?" "I'm not like you Wooyoung. I can last without some dick for days." "You've been doing it for years. Of course I know you'll last." "And what were you doing before you got together with San? Don't get so full of yourself Wooyoung."

"It's called one night stands Sangie. Catch up." "Whore." "Slut." "Hoe." "Cunt." "I'll take that one as a compliment." "Fuck you." "I love you too."

Happy extremely belated Valentine's Day <333 My mind had been all over the place so sorry for not updating as much. Ig writers block really gets the best of you 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 7.5K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...
16.8K 334 27
Wooyoung, a young, wealthy, and well-known boy, was cheated by his boyfriend, whom he truly loved. He made an effort to move on, but when Wooyoung re...
1.8K 89 8
Yeosang has always been afraid of new things. But when he meets Jongho after getting into university, everything is suddenly different.. β€’ Includes W...
5.2K 318 19
Hongjoong was a kid with his insecurities, just like anyone else. Seonghwa comes into the picture, the 'rich' jerk that pushed Hongjoong to the limi...