𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫�...

By ShiftyWinters

Disclaimer: Just for fun and not at all a way to discredit what the men of Easy Company fought for. The conce... More

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬!
𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐕.𝐄. 𝐃𝐚𝐲 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐃-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 | 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 | 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫 | 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 | 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞? | 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐃𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐳? | 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐳
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 | 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐳
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐖 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 | 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 | 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 | 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐲
𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐧 | 𝐄𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐞
𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐬 | 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧

381 9 20
By ShiftyWinters

(𝐀/𝐍): 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐫𝟖𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐥.

❃❃❃

"You better not tell anyone we're doin' this." Perconte insisted as you stirred the baby pink face mask in a jar.

"Oh pipe down Frank, you act like anyone would be surprised!" You joked as you began to apply the serum on his face.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're a total clean freak!" You tilted his head with your thumb.

"Am not!" He jerked around.

"Yea yea, hold still drama queen."

"Whatever, just make sure you get all my pores." He crossed his arms.

You tried to contain your laughter, but it came out anyways.

"Oh shut up (Y/n)." He giggled along.

"Alright, it's done. Now remember the rule, wait 15 minutes before removal." You insisted.

"Yea yea, this ain't my first rodeo." He sat back in his chair and pulled out a magazine.

"Clearly not, you look like my nana at the spa." You giggled as you looked in the mirror, applying the mask to your face this time.

"Big whoop! No one's gonna be laughin' when I'm the snazziest fella at the party tonight." He smiled to himself as he flipped through the pages.

Suddenly the door opened.

It was Bull Randleman.

"Hey (Y/n), ready for tonig-" He caught glimpse of Percontes baby pink face and stopped dead in his tracks.

You and Frank looked guilty as you looked up at him.

"Oh Perco this is too good." He removed the cigar from his teeth and started chuckling uncontrollably.

"Hey, it's not funny Bull! Your little dame here dragged me into it, honest!" Perconte insisted.

"Oh no Frank this was all your idea!" You chuckled.

"I believe it." Bull said as he walked over to you, pulling you into a hug.

"Barf. You two can have each other." Perconte stood up out of his seat.

"I don't know where you think you're going Frank, you still have 10 minutes before it's time to remove your mask." You looked down at your watch.

Frank rolled his eyes.

"You heard the lady, sit down beauty queen!" Bull joked as he elbowed your side, causing you to bust out laughing.

"The shit I put up with for you two." Perconte plopped himself back in his chair, and flipped open the magazine once again.

"You ready for tonight?" You asked Bull.

"Sure, but I'd much rather be cuddled up with you all night darling." He hugged you from behind, placing a kiss on your neck.

"Seriously, do you people have any decency?" Perconte covered his eyes.

"Oh quiet Frank, just take off the damn mask already!" You exclaimed.

"Finally!" He jolted up, aggressively washing it off.

"I gotta go too, Captain Winters needs me there early." Bull said.

"Ok, see you there babe." You replied as you began washing your mask off.

"Make sure you wear that pretty little blue dress for me." He winked, giving you a pinch on the behind.

You blushed, causing him to give you a smirk. He knew exactly how to get you going.

"Cmon' Perco, the guys will be tickled pink by this story!" He said as he exited.

"You better not tell anyone Randleman!" Perconte insisted as he walked briskly behind him.

You curled your hair, applied your classic red lipstick, slipped on your dark blue form fitting dress, and stepped into your black pumps.

You weren't exactly sure why Colonel Sink insisted on having a party celebrating a successful jump; when you still had a whole war ahead of you, but you loved a reason to get dressed up.

As you walked through the doors, you felt eyes fall on you from every direction.

"Lookin good Sergeant!" Luz whistled as he approached you, along with Guarnere and Talbert.

"Oh quiet George." You rolled your eyes. You were always teasing each other.

"Yea George, quit creepin' on the Bulls girl!" Guarnere chimed in.

"So what, I can't acknowledge when a woman is pretty? Tab back me up here!"

"Yes George, she is very pretty, but I'd rather not get my ass kicked by Randleman, so I'm gonna stay out of this one." Tab scooted back.

"Hey look there's the man of the hour." Guarnere said as Bull approached.

Your eyes brightened at the sight of him in his uniform.

"You boys trying to pick up on my lady?" He pulled you in to his side.

"Oh that was all Luz's doing Sarge." Guarnere replied.

"Gee thanks for stickin up for me Bill!"

"Sorry George, this one's takin'." Bull spun you around as he led you to the bar.

"Remind me to hook you up with one of my friends when we get back to the states. George Luz needs tamed ASAP!" You yelled back at him as you walked away.

"Tamed? The fuck does that mean?" Luz looked at Guarnere and Talbert, causing them to bust out laughing.

"Alright darling, what are we drinking tonight?" He leaned on the counter.

"Well, it's a Friday night, and there's no German machine guns flagging us down, I say let's go a little crazy." You smirked.

"Yes ma'am." He chuckled as he ordered 2 whiskeys.

You weren't one to drink, so you weren't sure how the alcohol would affect you, maybe you shouldn't have put that to the test in front of your fellow colleagues and superiors. Oh well. Cheers!

You downed your whiskey and slammed it on the counter, eyes widening at the strong taste.

"Geez (Y/n), I've never seen you pack it away before!" Bull was impressed.

"What can I say I'm going big tonight!" You grabbed his hand and guided him to the lounge, where Nixon, Winters, Compton, and Lipton were sitting.

Bull was pulled to the side by Martin, as he motioned he would be with you in a second.

Coincidentally, The big band started to play your favorite song.
"Blue Skies" by Frank Sinatra.

"Oh no..." you whispered to yourself. "Lip! Hey Lip!" You turned to Lipton on your right, who was looking at his watch as if to pass the time.

"What is it?" He turned to you curiously.

"Should I sing?" You tapped your feet on the floor as the music overtook you.

"What? You mean up there?" He looked confused as he pointed to the stage.

You shook your head vigorously. You were already drunk as the hills.

"Uhhhhh. I don't think that's a good idea. Do you think that's a good idea?"

"You're probably right." You tried to calm down your excitement.

"Hey Dick?" You turned to Winters on your left.

"Yes Sargeant?"

"Should I sing?" You were visibly wound like a spring.

"Something tells me you're going to no matter what I say (Y/n)." He chuckled.

"Yes sir." You got up and danced over to the stage, grabbing the microphone.

"Here we go." Lipton laughed as he palmed his face out of second hand embarrassment.

"You have any idea what she's doing?" Bull stood next to Winters, Nixon, Compton, and Lipton, all eyes glued on you.

"I believe she's going to sing for us." Winters replied.

"That sounds like my girl." Bull grinned as he clutched his glass of whiskey.

"Never saw the sun shinin' so bright, never saw things goin' so right." You began to sing, as you winked at Bull.

He grinned and watched you in admiration.

"Blue skies smilin' at me. Nothin but blue skies will I see." You sang.

"Hey is that (Y/n) singin?" Luz said as the men gathered around the stage.

"Blue birds singin' a song. Nothin but blue birds all day long." You snapped.

"Atta girl!" Liebgott yelled.

"That's our company 1st Sergeant!" Malarkey exclaimed.

"How much has she had to drink?" Nixon leaned over to Bull.

"One glass of whiskey."

"Geez I wish I could get that drunk off one glass." Nixon said sarcastically.

"Nothin' but blue skies from now on!" You belted as you concluded the song.

The men clapped.

"Alright alright shows over." You laughed as you stumbled off the stage.

"That was beautiful darling." Bull said giggling as he guided you to sit down.

"I didn't think you were one to drink." Winters said, still smiling from your performance.

"Well, clearly I'm not sir." You giggled.

"You actually have a nice voice (Y/n)." Lipton patted you on the back.

"Why thank you." You replied over-exaggeratedly.

"I think it's time we get you out of here little miss." Bull lifted you off the seat.

"Beautiful performance!" Luz said as you both passed him walking out.

"Yea, was not expecting that!" Perconte laughed.

"I bet it just tickled you pink huh Frank?" You teased, causing Bull to chuckle.

"Cut it out (Y/n)!" He stopped laughing.

"Alright sweetheart, no more alcohol for you." Bull opened the door to your room.

"Not even a teeny tiny bit?" You threw yourself into his chest, pouting.

"I don't think you need it." He joked, looking down at you. "Let's get you to bed."

"Wait, I can't wear my dress to bed." You plopped yourself down on the edge of your bed. "Come unzip me."

"Oh ok...sure." Bull nervously sat next to you, helping you out of your dress.

As you stood up, He gently unzipped the back, sliding it down your body.

You stood in front of him in your lace bra and panties.

"God, you're beautiful." He admired the sight of you.

"Well you're not bad yourself." You placed yourself on his lap, straddling him.

You planted kisses all down his neck.

He placed his hands on your back, feeling your cool skin, but stopped himself from further engaging as to not take advantage while you were intoxicated. He was a gentleman.

"Alright little miss slow down, let's get you into something more comfortable huh?"

"Mmmmm ok." You planted a few more kisses on his face before allowing him to get up.

He helped you slide into your silk nightgown, and tucked you in under the covers.

"Alright now you catch some sleep, you had a long night." He began to walk away.

"Wait." You grabbed his wrist. "Will you lay with me until I fall asleep?"

He couldn't resist the twinkle in your eyes as you stared at him longingly.

"Oh what the hell." He scooted in next to you, spooning you from behind.

"Just til you fall asleep darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 805 21
★ ✰ ★ "𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗, 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗." "𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚙, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚝...
11.4K 112 21
Some imagines of all the outsiders!Requests welcome!
24.2K 185 22
[HI 5 STUDIOS ONE SHOTS/IMAGINES] If you have any suggestions or want me to write anything I'm open! Just leave a comment! Thank you! Enjoy! Achieve...
36K 906 24
Madison Klein was only a young girl when the United States entered World War II. After her older brother signed up for the Marines and the boys she k...