MY EYES || LaMelo Ball

By pndlovr

"I figure out you, you figure out me. We both a different breed." Skyla Caddel and LaMelo Ball met at his bas... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16

10

332 7 1
By pndlovr

MELO'S POV

We kept shooting each other looks. She was sat across from me and we were out eating breakfast. I think Gelo must've noticed because he had been staring at the both of us. Last night was a lot to take in but I didn't regret any of it.

I had woken up next to Skyla. She was asleep on my sweatpants were on the floor. I was in my boxers and Skyla was fully dressed. I saw her start to shift around and she opened her eyes slowly. We both looked at each other and exchanged small smiles. 

I couldn't tell if she regretted what we did last night, but she was the one who wanted to do it. We couldn't keep our eyes off of each other the whole morning and ever since we arrived to this breakfast she had been staring at me the whole time.

The waiter eventually came out and brought some water glasses. He looked up at everyone and locked eyes with Skyla. Skyla shifted around in her seat, looking a little uncomfortable. I saw him stare at her a few seconds before looking away.

"Uhm, my name is Davis, I'll be your waiter today. He said, before looking at Skyla.

I don't know why he kept looking at her but I didn't like it. Sure, I wasn't her boyfriend but, I didn't want anyone looking at her.

"Would you guys like to order anything?" Davis asked.

"I'll just take the pancakes." Gelo said.

"Same with me." Mia replied, narrowing her eyes at Davis.

"And you, Skyla?" Davis asked.

"Uh, I think I'll just have the french toast." She replied.

Now this was weird. How did he know her name? I looked over at Gelo who also seemed a little surprised. We exchanged glances and I saw Mia and Skyla giving each other glances.

"I'll just take some pancakes." I said.

Davis grabbed our menus and walked away with them. I looked over at Skyla and I saw her look at me. She quickly looked away and looked down at her feet. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Mia said, looking at Skyla.

"Yeah, I need to go as well." Skyla replied.

I nodded at them and they both got up and walked towards the bathroom. Something was going on and I really needed to know.

SKYLA'S POV

"Fuck, Mia!" I shrieked. "Why is he here?!"

"I don't know! He shouldn't be here! I thought he left?" Mia said.

"He said he was moving to New York!"

I was panicking. Davis was my ex, he was extremely toxic to me and manipulated me so many times. After he cheated on me multiple times he always manipulated me into coming back.

"Mia. What if he makes me go back to him again?" My voice cracked.

"Come on Sky, you know better than to go back to him. He's an ugly cheating snake." 

"Mia, I always go back to him. I can't ever help myself." A tear escaped my eye.

I was so worried because I don't know how Davis does it. He always made me go back to him. Obviously I didn't want to get back together with him but I couldn't help myself. i always felt there was a small spark, he could've changed.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Skyla! You know he would treat you horribly. Get this shit out of your head!" Mia shrieked.

I put my head in my hands and sighed. I didn't want to be back with him. Never, I just knew that I always run back. I looked up into the mirror and saw my mascara smudged everywhere. I grabbed some paper towels and held them under the sink. I ran some water on them and wiped the mascara off of my under eyes.

"Don't let me talk to him." I said.

My voice was cracking and Mia pulled me in for a hug. I didn't deserve her. She was the sweetest person on this earth.

"Don't worry. I can bury him and we'll never have to see him." She winked.

We both started laughing and we went towards the door. I was in front of Mia and did a quick rub under my eyes to make sure all of my mascara was off before opening the door. I pulled the door open and that's when I saw him.

Davis was standing there, holding a towel in his hand. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me. He quickly put the towel in his back pocket and walked over to me.

"Skyla-" He started.

"Stop!" I said.

I started to walk away. I couldn't talk to him. Never again.

"Skyla please." He said, grabbing onto my arm.

"Let go Davis!" Mia shrieked.

"Mia this isn't your business." Davis said.

Now, how dare he talk to my girl like that.

"Oh please, fuck off Davis." Mia pushed him.

"I just want to talk!" He said.

That's when I saw LaMelo walking over with Gelo. 

"Fine. Can we just go somewhere else?" I said.

"Skyla!" Mia yelled.

"Mia, it's fine." I assured her.

"Lets go." Davis started walking away.

I saw LaMelo and Gelo coming closer. I really didn't want to explain anything to them yet so I followed Davis. I gave Mia a quick glance and she looked worried. 

"I won't tell them anything." She said.

I smiled at her and followed Davis. We walked outside of the restaurant and he walked over to his car. 

"I'm not getting in there." I stated.

"Sky, please just trust me." 

"You can't call me that anymore." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Okay then Skyla, please. I changed I promise." 

"No. I'm standing out here."

I didn't trust him. Not anymore.

"Fine. I just wanted to talk." He said.

"Speak."

"I've been thinking about you ever since we ended things. I changed myself, for the hopes I would run into you again. I've been going to the gym, haven't been talking with any girls, and I've just been thinking about you. Please, just give me a chance."

"No." I said, before walking away.

I wanted to say yes, I wanted to run up and give him a hug, I wanted to kiss him and tell him how much I missed him, I wanted to spend time with him. But I didn't let myself.

"Skyla what the fuck?" He said. "I say all of that just for you to give me a one word answer and walk away?"

"Davis, you cheated on me after a 3 year relationship. 5 times. How can you not see why I don't trust you?" 

"I just told you I changed!" He screamed.

I started to walk away. I wasn't gonna deal with this. All of a sudden I heard him running after me. 

What the fuck?

"Davis what the hell?!" I screamed. 

I started running. I didn't know what he was gonna do to me if he caught up to me so I just ran. I ran into the restaurant to see Melo, Mia, and Gelo all sat down talking. I ran over to Mia and hugged her. 

"Skyla?" She said.

All of a sudden Davis came running toward our table. Melo stood up. I ran into Melos arms. I felt safe there. Melo wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. Davis just stood there, fuming. 

"You have a fucking boyfriend?" Davis yelled.

Luckily no one else was sat down so we weren't causing a scene. Melo let go of me and stood in front of me. 

"Leave her alone." He stated.

I've never seen Melo look this angry before. I walked up to him and looked into his eyes. 

"Melo it's fine I promise." I assured him.

Melo seemed to calm down and he looked at me. I turned around to Davis who was filled with rage. All of a sudden he grabbed me and hugged me. I didn't know what was happening. But I missed his touch. I missed how he used to hug me. His big muscles wrapped around my body. No one could ever get me out of his grip. 

I stood there still. I slowly hugged him back. Tears fell down my eyes. I missed him so much. In fact, I thought about him a lot.

Davis was 6'4, had dark skin, and dreads. The last time I saw him he had muscle but now he had so much muscle. He wasn't letting me go but honestly I didn't mind. I heard someone getting up from their chair and I opened my eyes to see Mia pushing Davis.

"Mia!" I screamed. 

Davis fell backwards and looked up at her. He was angry and I would be mad too.

"What? He literally chased you and grabbed you?!" She said.

She was right. But I missed Davis so much that I didn't care.

"Skyla, can we just go?" Davis asked. 

I looked at him. I could feel Melo staring at me. I wanted to go with Davis but something just didn't feel right.

"Davis. I'm sorry. We broke up years ago. I think we both need to accept that we're over." I choked on my words.

I saw pain in Davis's eyes. He was hurt, sad, a little angry. He nodded and walked away. I turned to look at Mia and tears flooded my eyes. She understood everything that I was feeling and pulled me in for a hug. 

Melo was standing there, just staring at me. I could tell her was confused by the whole interaction. Gelo was sat down just looking around, he was definitely confused as well. I would just have Mia tell him everything later. I really wasn't in the mood to explain everything.

"Guys, can we go? I'll make breakfast at home." Mia said.

Everyone nodded and we all made our way to the car. Melo went in the driver's seat and Gelo went in the passenger seat. I was sat in the back with Mia who was comforting me.

We arrived at the house and Melo was staring at me the whole time we walked in. I went over to Mia.

"I'm gonna talk with Melo." I whispered. "You can tell Gelo what happened." 

She nodded and I walked over to Melo.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

We walked into his bedroom and sat down on the bed.

"That was my ex, Davis." 

"I could kinda tell."

I gave him a weak smile.

"He cheated on me, five times, in our three year relationship. He manipulated me and made me come running back to him. So when I saw him today I panicked. He took me out to the car and explained his feelings for me. I told him I didn't feel the same way and well, he chased me inside. You saw what happened after that."  I said.

I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding. Melo was nodding at me, he let me take my time and listened. I don't know why I wanted to tell him this. It just felt right.

"So, do you wanna get back with him?" Melo said.

"Fuck no!"

He laughed and smiled at me.

"About last night." He started.

I tensed up. I was trying to avoid this conversation but I knew we would have to talk about it at some point. At least the awkwardness would be out the way after this.

"Yeah." I said.

"Do you regret it?" He asked.

"No. I don't" I replied.

He looked shocked, as if he expected a different answer.

"Why? Do you?" I quickly asked.

"Never." He said.

We locked eyes for a moment. I heard Mia call my name and both of our heads turned.

"Lets go." I said.

We got up and walked out of the room. I saw Mia facing us and narrowing her eyes at the both of us after we walked out of Melos room. I walked over to her and Melo went over to the kitchen to grab some food.

"Girl. Talk with me now." She said.

I groaned and followed her into her and Gelos bedroom. We sat down at her desk since there was a pile of clothes on the bed. Mia was a really messy person.

"Tell me everything." She said.

"Girllll." I covered my face. "We did something last night."

"Y'ALL HAD SEX?" She practically screamed.

"Mia shut the fuck up!" 

"Y'all had sex?" She whispered.

"No. I sucked his dick though." I hid my head on the desk and covered my head with my arms.

"Oh my god!" Mia shrieked. "Are you being deadass?"

"Yes, I am. It just happened."

"Well what were you talking about in there?" She asked.

"I was just telling him about Davis and then we talked about last night."

"And???" 

"Well, he asked if I regretted it and I said no. Then I asked him if he regretted it and he also said no. It was really awkward but at least it's out of the way now."

"Yeah I guess." She replied.

"I can't keep my eyes off of him though. It's bad Mia. It's almost like I'm addicted to looking at him and that I need to be looking at him all the time."

"What's holding you back from telling him your feelings?"

"You know I can't. It's too scary." I sighed.

Mia pulled me in for a hug and looked in the mirror in front of the desk.

"Girl, we look good. Take some photos with me." She said.

I laughed at her. She loves taking photos.

@mia

❤️ 💭 📩

Liked by Gelo and 516,762 others

mia MY EVERYTHING 😘💝 

view all 1,211 comments

skyla that's my girl!!!
↳username I want a bestfriend like this
↳username You guys are so pretty!

username my fav duo

username I love their friendship
↳username right!!! 

username I'd date both of them 😍
↳gelo sorry you can only take one ❤️

username ion know if I want her or her 😩
↳username real shit.

I had no idea what to do with this chapter but here it is.

This chapter is bad sorry 😞 

I want to make Melo and Skyla together right now but I just have so many ideasss.

Bye love you 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 149 20
Melo just got into a relationship with Ashley... that is until he goes to play overseas and meets Mya.....
5.7K 13 72
Sophomore year in Chino Hills, California. As a trouble bound teen girl she finds a new basketball star, what might happen between the boys and girls...
476K 7.6K 66
"she's my bestfriend, always will be."
100K 1.5K 21
Hes a basketball player, hes popular, his family is famous. Hes got everything. He has a girlfriend, friends, family. Everything you could ever want...