Weight Gain And Inflation Sto...

By didigtsyduehjf

DevianArt More

A Growing Love
The Wishing App
Twitch Chat Makes You Fat
Fortune Teller
Software Glitch
The Growing game
Photoshop
A date with Dan
Smart Water
The Big Date
Office Blob
First Meeting
Cream Filled
Inflated Revenge
Inflation Experience
Male Inflation Day
Pro Gamer
Soda Challenge
3 wishes
Inflate for Me
Will the Waterbed
Only once
Jacob's long night
Caramel Treats
Getting Fuller
Fat spa
Jonah's three wishes
Program
Victor's Demise
Cuddle Time Fwoomphs
The Birthday Cake
Creak,Gasp,Bang!
Inflated Boyfriend
Big Big Big Boyfriend
Out with a Bang
Malfunction
Big man on Campus
The Bus Stop
Visitor
The Suit
Marshmallows
The Dare
Size Envy
Questionable Decisions
Inflation Suit
Project GAINS
Inflate Me!
The Body inflation Suit and the Inflation Fetish Society
Dan's Discord Show
Champagne Bottle
The ass cream man
The Devil's Due
Private Show
Matt and Theo
John's wish
Accidental Water Inflation
Meditations
Cursed Chocolate
Expression
Water and Chocolate
A special drink
Filled with Chocolate
S'mores
Inflate-a-Date
David's pill
Take a seat
Super stuffed
The pill
Doctor's Visit
Something Tight
Fall Fair
Cuddling
Something Ripped
Campfire
Pumpkin Spice
Something too Small
Indulgence
Eating
Feeding
Soft Chest
Freshman Fifteen
Stretch Marks
Eating Contest
Mutual Gaining
Chubby Thighs
Chafing
Love Handles
Full Moon Feast
Chubby Cheeks
Belly Rubs
Big Butt
Chubby Belly
Weight Gain Curse
I knew it was you
Takumi in bed
Spell
Two for one
The Princess and the curse
A Heavyweight Honeymoon
Mindless
Quinn's Halloween
Biggest Fan
Dave's Cookies
Derek's Cupcakes
A very big little brother
The Tale of the Slime
Donut Magic
The Devil's Doughnuts
Family Curse
Birthday wish
The Blushing Blueberry
The Gainers Love
Trick or Titan
Coffee with cream
Comfort Eating
You deserve it Haley!
The perfect toy
"Intant Dad Bod"
The Wishing Scale: Pushed aside
Easy as a Pie
Finding Out New Things
The Fun Zone
An Engorged Explorer
More Than Offered

Unexpected Halloween

818 5 0
By didigtsyduehjf

Lights shining. Music blaring. It wasn't hard to guess that there was a big halloween party going on at my best friend Erica's house. She had a tendency to throw really wild parties, especially on nights when her parents were out of town, like this one. But tonight wasn't just any night, tonight was Halloween.

We both absolutely loved this particular holiday, so of course she was throwing a big party for this spooky occasion. Even though I too loved Halloween, I wasn't wearing a costume mainly because I was broke. I just had on a loose black hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans that complemented my thin legs nicely.

When I reached the large white house in which Erica resided, I rang the doorbell and waited for a few moments for an answer. The music was so loud that even through the door my head was starting to pound in pain from it. Soon a guy dressed as a vampire cracked open the door for me and I stepped inside the house which was packed with people dancing rather closely together. My scanned the people filled room and soon spotted my best friend Erica, who was currently dressed as red riding hood. Her thin waist was complemented by the white corset dress she was wearing under her red hooded cloak.

The two of us had been friends since we were kids mainly because we lived on the same street. We didn't hang out at school much since she was practically the most popular girl at our high school and I was what most referred to as a social out cast. Erica was drop dead gorgeous but I never really thought of her as anything more than a friend since she was like a sister to me, and I was like a brother to her. The only thing the two of use had in common appearance wise was the fact that we were both really skinny. She had long cascading white blonde curly hair and I had short messy black hair that went down to my jaw line. She was also about a foot shorter than me, which I often playfully teased her about.

Erica soon spotted me, her bright green eyes almost glowing in the multiple colored lights of the party. She flashed me a kind smile and walked over to me happily.

"Hey Jamie! I'm glad you could make it! Wait where's your costume?" the shorter blonde asked with a slightly confused look on her angelic face as she walked over to me.

I smiled and raised my shoulders in a shrug, "I couldn't afford one…you know I'm broke," I muttered, hoping that she would understand.

"Well you could have at least tried being a little creative," She said with teasing laugh.

"Sorry, I didn't think you would mind," I admitted with a soft laugh.

"Oh come on its a halloween party Jamie, where's the fun in showing up without a costume. Its not too late though, maybe I could help you make a costume," Erica suggested and I shrugged in response, a bit nervous as to what she had in mind, because knowing her it couldn't be good especially for a unpopular kid like me.

She looked around the room until her green-eyed gaze stopped on the couch. A small grin appeared on her face before she made her way over to the couch. A few moments later she came back with one of the soft over-stuffed pillows that had been placed on the couch for decorative purposes.

"Here," she said, handing me the decorative pillow.

"What do I do with this?" I asked, glancing at the pillow with a confused expression on my pale face.

She snatched the pillow from my hands and rolled her eyes, "Let me do it," she giggled, shoving it under the front of my hoodie and shirt.

I raised an eyebrow at the bulge the pillow created on my front, "What am I supposed to be?" I asked confused.

"You're a fat guy, I know its lame but hey, its the only thing I could think of on a short notice. Either that or you could be a pregnant dude, your choice," she giggled, "Although I might have a dress that would probably fit you if you wanted to dress as a girl…"

I sighed, not really sure how to respond at first but I knew that I definitely did not want to be walking around a house full of the most popular people at school with a dress on, "That's a dumb idea but I guess I'll go with with pretending to be fat, its better than nothing I guess," I admitted, "and besides, everyone knows I'm pretty skinny anyway."

"I'm glad I could help…wait I think I see Daniel calling me over to dance. I'll see you later Jamie," she said before walking away towards her long time crush anxiously.

I decided to just stand there and watch as everyone danced together on the dance floor since I wasn't exactly what you would call popular or a good dancer. It was bad enough that I was in a room surrounded by some of the most popular people I knew. To make it even more awkward I had a pillow stuffed under my hoodie. Luckily almost everyone was too busy dancing or talking with their friends to notice me.

About half an hour passed and I began to feel a little bored and left out. So I decided to just head home and watch some old halloween movies that were playing on tv, but suddenly someone walked over to me. At first I expected it to be one of the popular kids from school asking what I was supposed to be and poke fun at me, but when I looked up, I found that it was a girl I had never seen before. She had chocolate brown hair that almost went down to her shoulders and lavender eyes that matched the silky purple witch costume she was wearing. I had to admit that she was pretty attractive but way out of my league for sure.

"Hi I'm Emily!" the girl said cheerfully with a friendly smile on her thin face.

"Uh hi, I'm Jamie," I responded with a smile as well, wondering what it was she wanted.

"Uh, do you maybe wanna dance with me, its okay if you don't?" She asked with a hint of a blush appearing on her cheeks.

I could not believe that she had actually asked me to dance. I wondered if she was just pranking me or doing it because of a bet or something, but I decided to just go along with it. It wasn't often that I got asked to dance by such a beautiful girl.

"I'd like that," I admitted, before following her onto the dance floor.

As we danced, I kept noticing that her gaze kept moving downward towards the bulge in my hoodie that the pillow created.

"What are you looking at?" I ended up asking curiously with an eyebrow raised after she did it for the fifth time in a row.

"Oh sorry...its just that. I know this is going to sound weird but…I think chubby guys are attractive…" she admitted, her cheeks turning and even deeper shade of red.

I wasn't sure whether she was being serious or not, but the blush on her cheeks confirmed that she most likely was, and I wasn't exactly sure how to respond.

"Oh, well I'm not really..." I started to say but she cut me off.

"I love this song!" she said excitedly as the current song changed to an upbeat one and she began dancing at a faster pace.

After the song ended, she took one of my hands and led me over to the punch bowl.

"Do you want some?" she asked curiously as she took the large transparent ladle into her hand.

I shrugged and nodded, "Sure, why not…" I said.

"So can I touch it?" Emily asked, her gaze once again glued to my pillow.

"You know…its not real, its just a costume," I admitted, hoping that I didn't disappoint the girl too much as she poured the punch into two cups.

The lavender eyed muttered something to one of the cups of punch but I thought nothing of it as she handed it to me. I took a sip of it and waited for her reply. I hoped that I didn't hurt her feelings because she just stood there, eyeing the bulge curiously.

Suddenly a warm tingling sensation entered my stomach. I had to admit that it felt so good that it was almost…arousing. I struggled to suppress a moan that threatened to escape my pursed lips. The warm feeling lasted for a few moments and ended as quickly as it came, which for some reason was a bit disappointing. For some reason my hoodie and pants felt a little tighter in my stomach region all of a sudden, which was a bit strange since they usually were pretty loose on me. I also could not help but feel a bit hungry, which did not happen very often since I did not have much of an appetite.

"Are you sure, it looks real to me," Emily said with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, its just a pillow..." I started to say but she reached her petite hand towards me, and placed her hand gently on the pillow.

To my utter surprise, I actually felt her touch and my pale blue eyes widened a bit.

"It even feels real. You know…don't have to deny that you're fat Jamie. Like I said before, I think chubby guys are attractive," she admitted, her cheeks once again turning a light shade of red.

I decided to take out the pillow to show her that it in fact wasn't real, but  when I reached my hand under my hoodie, I touched what felt like soft round flesh. My fingers even sank down into the softness a bit. I quickly lifted my hoodie to reveal a soft round pot belly where my flat stomach had once been.

"Oh my god! What's happened to me?!" I nearly screamed, and luckily no one turned to see what was going on since they were busy dancing to the loud music blaring from the speakers.

"See, I knew it was real! You know you didn't have to lie, I understand if you're self conscious," Emily admitted with a kind smile and a soft laugh.

I still couldn't believe that this was actually happening since I had been skinny all my life, "It wasn't like this before, it was just a pillow!"

Absentmindedly, I took another sip of the punch and the warm tinging sensation returned. This time I felt it spread throughout my entire body. When it stopped, my pants felt even tighter but this time in my thigh and butt region. The sleeves of my hoodie also felt a bit tighter, and the waist band of my pants was now digging into my waist.

"What's happening to me?!" I cried.

I glanced down to find that the bulge was a bit bigger.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Emily said with a confused look on her face.

I soon spotted Erica making her way through the crowd, "Erica, something weird is going on!" I yelled as she approached us.

"What? Did we run out of food again? That's not weird since you probably ate it all like you usually do, tubby," she giggled, before giving my soft belly a pat which made it jiggle in response.

I looked at Erica with a confused expression on my slightly chubbier face because it was as if she was acting like I had always been fat, "W-What are you talking about?"

Erica had already left to go check on the snack table, still probably assuming that I had eaten everything.

I turned to find Emily laughing historically as if someone told a hilarious joke.

Then I realized what was going on, even though I found it very hard to believe, "You did this, didn't you!?" I asked, shooting her an accusing glare.

"Alright fine, I admit it, its no use in me pretending anymore," Emily said as she seized her laughing and moved a bit closer to me, her lilac eyes looking directly into my pale blue ones.

"Why would you do this to me?!" I demanded, anger and a hint of desperation laced in my tone.

"Oh come on, I just wanted to have a little fun. And besides, you look way better like this anyway. What's more fun than turning someone who's dressed as a fat person, fat!" she laughed, patting my belly which caused it to jiggle a bit in response.

I continued to glare at her and moved away, "Alright, well why was Erica acting as if I had been fat before you did this?"

"I thought it would be more fun for you if I altered reality a bit," she admitted with a slight grin on her face.

My eyes widened in disbelief even though I was still a bit confused, "What do you mean?"

"I mean that everyone thinks that you've always been fat, duh! What else would altering reality mean?" Emily giggled playfully.

"What? No, this can't be happening," I muttered, shaking my head, "This has to be some crazy messed up dream, and soon I'll just wake up on the couch in my room…"

Emily laughed softly and shook her head, "Sorry to burst your bubble tubby but this is all very real…"

"No...this can't be…" I muttered just as my stomach let out an audible growl.

"Looks like somebody's hungry," Emily giggled, patting my soft round belly that felt like it would soon force the zipper of my hoodie open if it grew any bigger.

As much as I hated to admit it, she was right. Because of this new bigger body, I was starving. I knew that I shouldn't eat, but I began walking towards the snack table anyway, as if some sort of force was pulling me towards it. It was really strange trying to walk with all of this added weight. My thighs rubbed together a bit and my whole body jiggled slightly as I walked. I knew that if I got any bigger I would be forced to waddle. I turned to see that Emily was following me, which didn't surprise me in the slightest.

I knew that I shouldn't be eating, especially if I didn't want to get any bigger but before I could do anything else, she shoved a sweet tasting pastry into my mouth. I chewed it quickly, savoring its sweet sugary flavor. It was so good that I couldn't resist having another one. So I took one pastry after another and ate them absentmindedly until they were all gone. My stomach looked a little bigger and rounder. I placed my free hand against it to find that instead of it being soft, it was hard and stuffed to the brim. The girl then pressed the cup of punch to my lips and forced me to drink it, which made me grow even more, making me feel like the seams of my clothes would burst at any moment.

"Hold on, let me help you with that, it looks like your clothes will burst off any second, and as hot as that would be, I don't think you'd like that very much," she said softly before she raised her hands and began muttering something.

"Since when have you cared about what I would like, you've been doing things to me that I don't like all night!" I muttered in an irritated tone.

Soon the tight feeling began to vanish and I glanced down, hoping to see what she did to me but instead I saw my belly which was covered by my hoodie which felt looser than before. To my surprise, my feet were no longer visible.

"I made your clothes bigger if you're wondering," Emily explained with a smirk.

"Why don't you just make me smaller," I muttered, glaring down at her since I was a few inches taller than her.

A sinister grin tugged at her pale pink lips, "I can do that," she said before muttering something that I could not understand, once again.

Part of me hoped that my newly added fat would start to vanish, but I should have known better. Instead she looked like she was growing taller than me by at least a foot, as did everyone else in the room. I then realized that instead of making herself and everyone else taller, she had made me shorter, which caused me to look even fatter than before.

"Ugh, you twisted my words around! Please just change me back to normal!" I pleaded desperately, my pale blue eyes meeting her lavender ones.

"What fun would that be, and besides, to everyone around you, this is normal! Come on just accept it, you look adorable!" she giggled, reaching her hand towards me and grabbing a handful of my belly fat.

"No I don't, just please change me back!" I pleaded desperately.

"Sure, you do, come see for yourself," she said as she took my now pudgy hand in her slender one and led me towards the hallway where there was a full length mirror hanging on the wall.

I was a bit nervous to look so I squeezed my eyes shut, but curiosity got the best of me and I slowly opened my eyes. Instead of seeing the once tall, skinny, messy black haired guy wearing skinny jeans and a hoodie, I now saw a short, rather chubby, messy black haired guy wearing skinny jeans and a hoodie.

I took a step closer to take a better look at myself. My once thin face now possessed two chubby cheeks and was accented by a fully formed double chin. In the sleeves of my hoodie, my arms appeared to be much thicker. My thighs also looked much thicker within my skinny jeans.

"Let me help you take your hoodie off so we can get a better look at that belly of yours," she said in an almost seductive sounding voice.

Before I could protest, she pulled the zipper down with her slender fingers and took my hoodie off of my upper body to reveal my light blue t-shirt that hugged my dome of a belly. A bit of my belly was visible from the bottom of it and the outline of two round moobs that were resting on top of of my round belly could now be seen. I glanced lower in the mirror and saw that my belly was handing from my waist band a bit and I figured that if I unbuttoned the button of my jeans, my belly would look even bigger. Out of curiosity I turned to the side to find that my butt was also pretty round as well. I absolutely hated all of this extra weight on me. It just felt so foreign to me.

"So what do you think? You look so adorable with those chubby cheeks," she giggled as she poked one of my cheeks and watched as her slender finger sunk into the soft flesh a bit.

"What do I think? What do I think?! I absolutely hate that you made me into a freaking ball of lard!" I practically screamed.

I didn't realize that I had gone too far until the tears began streaming from those lavender eyes of hers.

"Y-You could have at least pretended to like it…I was going to lift the spell but now…I won't. You take too much pride in the figure you had before so I think you need to be taught a lesson!" she snapped.

"It wasn't like I was like one of those self absorbed popular kids that only care about their appearances. You just surprised me and did something to me that I didn't want…" I started to say.

Emily wiped her tears and sighed, "I guess you're right…I did something to you against your will and assumed you would enjoy it for my own pleasure…but you just look so cute! I don't really want to change you back but…" she started to say but a loud chiming interrupted her.

I knew exactly what the source of the chiming was since I came to Erica's house often. I turned my attention to the wall clock which showed that it was exactly midnight.

"Oh no…I guess I forgot to mention that my magic only works on Halloween. After midnight it will disappear…" she murmured sadly.

A bright hopeful smile appeared on my chubby face, "You mean…the spell will wear off as soon as its after midnight?" I asked in a hopeful tone, but I should have known better.

Emily shook her head, "No…actually the spell will become permanent until I get my powers back next halloween and then I can reverse it…" she admitted nervously.

My eyes widened, "No…please don't tell me thats true…no…and let me guess, you'll vanish too and reappear next halloween?!"

"Actually no, my parents and I just moved into this neighborhood today so I won't vanish…" she admitted.

"Oh great…well can you at least try to reverse it?" I asked frantically.

"Uh…I can try, I won't guarantee it will work though…" Emily said as she began to chant something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

STUFFED By H0meBunny

General Fiction

111K 712 63
Being a cheerleader was tough; counting calories, maintaining an acceptable weight, never getting to eat what she wanted. A well deserved cheat day l...
11.8K 42 6
Would you like another one of my apples?
12.9K 41 5
Kelly, a posh and pretty people pleaser, begins her freshman year of college in high spirits, only to slowly fall into the fat girlfriend trap thanks...
1.7K 33 4
no matter how many friends tell louis that he and harry are good together, they're obviously just friends with benefits. nothing more. or, the one wh...