JOURNEY OF LOVE (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again... More

1 Who is she?
2 Indhu Or Khushi?
3 Arjun
4 Arnav Singh Raizada
5 Khushi's Action
6 Recommendation...
7 Reached
8 Telugu Friend
9 Capability
10 Confidence
11 Task
12 Ploy
13 Regret
14 Accepted Advice
15 Jealous
16 Out of Hand
17 Mess
18 Mastermind
19 About Khushi
20 Action... Reaction...
21 Raizada Mansion
22 The Coat
23 Change of Events
24 Perplexed Arnav
25 Khushi is in Anxiety
26 Terrible Truth
27 Many Events
28 Without Sense
29 Furious Arnav
30 Resignation
31 Who was he?
32 Conclusion
33 Khushi's Declaration
34 Remnants of the Past
35 Similarities
36 Never Ending Love Story
37 Decision
38 Shashi's Stand
39 Brother and Sister
40 Arjun and Arnav
41 Pradeep
42 Threat
43 Fathers
44 friends...
45 Guts
46 Arjun Simha Rayudu
47 Furious Arnav
48 Feelings
49 Decision
51 Change of plan
52 After the wedding
53 Awaited moment
54 Change of Heart
55 Unexpected End
56 Last Part
Epilogue

50 Doubt

684 63 4
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 50 Doubt

Arnav was looking at Pradeep sharply. That was when a car came towards RM and Nitin got down from the car. Khushi rolled her eyes irritatingly and Arnav fisted his fingers with annoyance.

"Indhu, are you going to marry this guy? How could you think of doing that? How could you do this to me? How do you forget me?" He advanced Khushi while asking.

Khushi pushed him hard, gritting her teeth when he raised his hand to touch her.

"I already told you don't you dare touch me...! Yes, I'm going to marry him. I didn't forget Arjun. According to me, he is Arjun" she said gritting her teeth.

"How could he be Arjun? I'm Arjun. I can remember everything that happened in the previous birth. Could he remember any of them?" he questioned.

"He doesn't have to remember anything because I love Arnav, not Arjun"

"But why, Indhu? How do you do this?"

"I don't have to answer you..." she said angrily.

"You have to answer me..."

"Who the hell are you to question me? You have one right to me...! You have no rights...! I'm going to marry Arnav. It will happen by hook or by crook. Understand?"

"This is not done, Indhu. I will die if I don't get you" he said with teary eyes.

"Die... Who cares?"

"Won't you care for me?" he asked painfully.

"No... I won't... Who are you to me? Why should I care for you? I won't care even if you die... Get out of my sight"

While Khushi shouting at Nitin, Arnav was looking at Pradeep thinking something. How did this guy know about their wedding so quickly? They decided to get married only a few minutes ago. Except for Rasizadas and Guptas, only Avinash knew about their wedding. Then how was this guy talking about their wedding? Who would have told him? Did his and Khushi's parents speak about the wedding when they left RM? Did Pradeep overhear it? Or, was something missing? He could not connect the dots.

Khushi clutched Arnav's hand and pulled him in. Locking the door, she brought him inside.

"What's wrong with you Arnav? Why were you silent?" What were you thinking?"

"We just decided to marry...! How did the guy get to know about our wedding?"

Khushi also became thoughtful. She looked at him bewildered.

"We are missing something, Khushi. Someone among us is passing information to someone Otherwise, the matter would not be leaked. Who could it be?"

"No Arnav... No one from our family could pass the information to Pradeep"

"I think we should think differently"

"Means?"

"When we are stuck into Pradeep, why shouldn't someone be moving the card freely? Why should it be Pradeep? Why should not it be someone else?"

"What do you mean Arnav?"

"Only yours and my family know about our wedding. If it is so, it must be someone from our family, who should have given information to someone... Maybe, unknowingly..."

"Arnav, if you doubt someone, tell me openly"

"Is there any chance for Akash to tell anyone about our wedding?"

"Anirudh is his only friend..."

"Does Anirudh know about our previous birth details?"

"Not in detail..."

That was when they heard,

"He knows..."

They saw Avinash standing.

"He knows your full story."

"But how, doctor?"

"I told him when he came to my clinic for counseling. I told him about it because I thought he would understand the seriousness of the matter" he said regretting.

"Do you think he could have been behind this fiasco?" Arnav asked.

"Might be... after all, he loved Khushi" Avinash said.

Khushi removed her phone while saying,

"At the same time, we should not free Pradeep from this. He should also have some sources to know what happening in our families"

"What do you say, Khushi?"

"I'm saying don't underestimate him nor divert your mind from him."

She made a video call.

"Whom you are calling?"

"Akash Bhai..."

Akash disconnected the call.

"He is not attending," Khushi said but she received a voice call the next second.

"Disconnecting the video call, he is coming on voice call" She attended it.

Arnav frowned. why didn't he attend the video call?

"Bhai..."

"Khushi, why are you making a video call? Babuji said you are in RM. I'm coming there to pick you up"

Khushi looked at Arnav perplexed.

"But, why, Bhai? Babuji asked you to pick me up?"

"No no...! When I'm here, why would you be there before marriage? That's why I decided to bring you back to GH"

"Before doing that, get babuji's permission"

"But, why, Khushi? You are going to come to our house only, right?. What's there to think?"

"You don't know what's happening here... that's why"

"What's happening?"

"A leech is torturing me"

"Who is torturing you?"

"I don't know who is he but he says he is Arjun"

"Whaaat? What are you saying?"

"But he is not Arjun..."

"How do you know that?"

"I know because Arnav is Arjun"

There was silence on the other side.

"Where are you Bhai?"

"Office..."

"You said you are going to come to pick me up?"

"I'm supposed to start"

"No need... I will wait until Babuji comes"

"Listen, Khushi"

"Sorry, Bhai..." she disconnected the call and looked at Arnav and Avinash.

"Why does Akash want to take you from here?" Arnav asked while removing his phone and dialing Shashi. He attended the call.

"Tell me, Arnav. Is everything all right?"

"Akash wants to take Khushi from RM, uncle"

"But why?"

"I don't know uncle. I said he didn't want Khushi to be with me before marriage"

"I will talk to him. Don't send Khushi out of RM"

"Thank you, uncle"

Shashi disconnected the call and called Akash. He attended it.

"Why do you want to bring Khushi from RM?"

"Being with Arnav before the wedding does not seem right, Babuji"

"Doctor Avinash is there with them. They are not alone. Even though they are alone, I don't think it's wrong. They are getting married the day after tomorrow. More than that, the situation is serious that would not let them think of something as you think"

"I didn't mean it, Babuji"

"Listen, Akash, they were already stressed due to the fake Arjun"

"How could you say he is FAKE? Arnav doesn't remember anything. Just because he looks like Arjun, how could we think he is Arjun?"

"There was nothing for us to think but for KHUSHI. She thinks he is Arjun and I don't want to question her intellect. Arnav and Khushi's wedding will happen the day after tomorrow. Until then, Khushi will be in RM with Raizadas only"

"Whaaat? But why, Babuji?"

"It's because that's the safer place than GH. She will be safe and relaxed in RM."

"But, Babuji..."

"That's final... I want her to be under Arnav's shadow. I and Garima will also stay in RM if needed. You don't have to take the pressure" Shashi disconnected the call.

Shashi didn't know why he could not trust Akash. He again called Arnav.

"Tell me, uncle"

"Khushi will be in RM. Until I ask you to send her to GH, please don't send her with anyone no matter who the person is. Even if Akash asked you to send her, don't"

"Ok, uncle... thank you" Arnav disconnected the call smiling relieved.

"Shashi uncle wants you to be here"

Khushi closed her eyes smiling.

"Let me check, whether Pradeep is still here," Arnav said and came out.

He didn't see Pradeep or fake Arjun there. He came inside locking the door.

An hour later, Raizadas and Guptas came home, finishing the wedding purchasing. They showed them to Arnav and Khushi.

"We don't have to worry about the wedding lehanga's stitching. It is semi-stitched. So, we will get it soon" Said Aparna.

"It's so beautiful," Khushi said.

"My selection" Aparna smiled.

"I will keep the mangal sutra in the pooja room" Ratna went to the pooja room to keep the mangal sutra in Devi Maiya's feet.

That was when they heard a knock on the door. Arnav went to open it. When he opened the door, he was shocked to see the fake Arjun standing with blood clots on his face and Pradeep was clutching his collar.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
77.2K 3.1K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
202K 7.1K 24
this story starts from janmashtami and in this story arshi Consumed on janmashtami In remarriage rituals time it is not anjali going to miscarriage...