JOURNEY OF LOVE (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again... More

1 Who is she?
2 Indhu Or Khushi?
3 Arjun
4 Arnav Singh Raizada
5 Khushi's Action
6 Recommendation...
7 Reached
8 Telugu Friend
9 Capability
10 Confidence
11 Task
12 Ploy
13 Regret
14 Accepted Advice
15 Jealous
16 Out of Hand
17 Mess
18 Mastermind
19 About Khushi
20 Action... Reaction...
21 Raizada Mansion
22 The Coat
23 Change of Events
24 Perplexed Arnav
25 Khushi is in Anxiety
26 Terrible Truth
27 Many Events
28 Without Sense
29 Furious Arnav
30 Resignation
31 Who was he?
32 Conclusion
33 Khushi's Declaration
34 Remnants of the Past
35 Similarities
36 Never Ending Love Story
37 Decision
38 Shashi's Stand
39 Brother and Sister
40 Arjun and Arnav
41 Pradeep
42 Threat
43 Fathers
44 friends...
45 Guts
46 Arjun Simha Rayudu
47 Furious Arnav
48 Feelings
50 Doubt
51 Change of plan
52 After the wedding
53 Awaited moment
54 Change of Heart
55 Unexpected End
56 Last Part
Epilogue

49 Decision

731 64 4
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 49 Decision

"According to me, you are my Arjun... no matter if you remember anything or not. Arjun is a feeling... I felt that only in you...! Can't you understand that even after seeing my nude photo? Why did I dare do that? When it comes to you, nothing matters to me... I will go to any extent to prove my love for you, Arnav. I don't care if you are not Arjun. I just don't care..." She hugged him again and cried.

Arnav smiled with teary eyes. It was least expected for him. He didn't know Khushi would say something that she just uttered. He was relieved like hell. He got his Khushi back. She would remain his... forever...! That mere thought gave him Goosebumps!

"I thought you loved me because I resemble Arjun. I don't even remember anything about the previous birth. I know whether I'm Arjun or not."

"I don't care if you are not Arjun. I might have chased you at the beginning because you resembled Arjun but, after getting to know you, I started loving you as Arnav. I don't want you to be Arjun. I just want you to be with me... I don't know whether we have another birth... I want to live in this birth to the fullest because only this minute is constant" she said looking at him, lifting her head.

Arnav nodded yes with a smile.

"Why did you leave GH? Why didn't you fight with my father? I was disappointed knowing my father asked you to leave. I'm sorry for that..." she said regretting.

"What he said is not wrong Khushi because we know your stand in Arjun's matter. You were madly in love with Arjun. You wanted to marry him to be with him. You went to any extent to get him... he wanted you to decide what you want. He didn't want you to be forced. Even I felt it right because I know you. "

"Maybe... but after I dare to be nude in front of you, do you think I would change my mind?"

Arnav gulped down.

"I did that because I didn't want to have any second thoughts in my mind about my wedding. According to me, you are my husband from the time I became nude for you"

"I was angry with you when I saw your photo but I never expected that would help me to get you"

She closed her eyes on his chest.

"What are you going to do to Arjun?"

"I slapped him hard..." she pouted.

"Whaaaat? When did you do that?" he asked pulling her from the hug.

"He came to GH to meet me"

"Did he come to GH?"

"Mmm. He tried to touch me. So, I slapped him..."

Arnav smiled nodding his head left to right.

"But, how did he know GH?" Arnav raised the question.

"Pradeep should have sent him I suppose"

"Pradeep?"

"Yes, he must be the one who sent him to confuse me"

"But, how did he know you got your previous birth's memory?"

"He might have enquired about us, I suppose"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not sure but I think the man is sent by someone"

"Why do you think so?"

"I don't know. I don't like to see the man. I feel reluctant seeing him"

"What if he is really Arjun?"

"Let him be... I don't care..."

Arnav smiled. His smile faded when Khushi said,

"I'm sorry, Arnav... I tortured you a lot"

"When did you torture me?" he was confused.

"I troubled you in the beginning and chased you not minding about your comfort"

Arnav was stuck, he didn't know what she meant.

"I understood your condition when the man came to my home and claimed me as his wife. You would also have felt the same when I was behind you. I didn't like it when he claimed me as his wife. I realized, you too would have felt the same when I did propaganda that you were my previous birth's husband. I'm sorry for my previous behavior."

"No... I didn't feel it was torture. Of course, at first, I was uncomfortable but I didn't feel loath. We meant for each other, Khushi. Your behavior is what made me understand the depth of your love for me. Please don't feel bad about it. I can understand you"

"I think this is what our wavelength is... I didn't feel it with the man. He must be fake Arjun"

"Leave it..."

"No. I can't leave it. Let's get married. Sunday is an auspicious day... instead of getting engaged, why shouldn't we get married on that day?"

"We will talk about it to our parents"

"What if they don't want to hurry?"

"As you are steady, why should we hurry?"

"No... I don't want to waste time... let's get a court marriage. We will do it ritually after a week as per the plan. I won't trust Pradeep. Before he does anything to stop our marriage, we should marry. Please listen to me" she pleaded.

"OK... don't be stressed. Let's go"

Arnav was about to walk out but, Khushi clutched his hand and entwined her fingers with his. Arnav looked at their hands and smiled. He walked out with Khushi.

They saw Raizadas sitting nervously. They stood up, seeing them coming with entwined fingers. That hinted to them of their decision. They smiled.

"Dad, WE would like to get married on Sunday," Arnav said.

Arvind and Ratna spared a glance.

"What about Shashiji? Will he be fine with your decision?"

"I hope, he will be..." Arnav said.

"I have no problem..." Came from the doorstep.

They saw Shashi standing with Garima and Avinash.

"Please come in, Shashiji" Arvind welcomed him.

"I'm sorry for sending you out of GH..."

"We can understand... I think we don't need to talk about it anymore. our children want their wedding to happen on Sunday"

"Let's get them married on Sunday as per their wish," Shashi said.

"We will get them married in a temple on Sunday and will register their wedding on Monday"

"Ok... what say Doctor?"

"Yeah, good decision" Avinash said.

"Their wedding will take place at the same time we fixed for their engagement," Shashi said.

"Then, let's go and finish the needed formalities," Arvind said.

"Yeah, let's go. Garima and Ratnaji will shop for needed things" Shashi said.

"I will also come with you," Aparna said.

Ratna nodded ok.

"What about us? Don't you guys want us to come?" Arnav asked.

"No Arnav... day after tomorrow is your wedding. You guys are facing back-to-back problems. You stay at home. We will finish the formalities and pick Khushi to GH then" Shashi said.

"He is right. It's not good for the Groom and Bride to roam before wedding" Ratna said.

"I will be with them until you come," Avinash said.

"Thank you, Doctor," said Shashi.

They divided the work and left RM. Avinash looked at Arnav and said,

"You have done a very good job of fixing your wedding tomorrow. I don't think Nitin will give up easily. I think he is sent by someone who doesn't want your wedding to happen"

"Khushi also suspects the same, Doctor"

"She is not wrong. Until you become one, these kinds of problems will continue..."

Khushi looked at Arnav fearfully. Arnav blinked his eyes slowly.

That was when Avinash got a call. he attended it and became horrified.

"I'm sorry guys... I have to go... it's an emergency case... I'm sorry for leaving you behind"

"Doctor, we are not kids... you just carry on" Arnav smiled.

"I will try to come within an hour"

"That's ok, doctor"

Arnav and Khushi went to send him off. Khushi pressed Arnav's wrist fearfully, seeing Pradeep standing at the opposite shop, looking at them.

"Arnav, Pradeep"

Arnav looked at him and saw him smirking at them. Arnav glared at him daringly.

"He is here, Arnav... looking at us sarcastically..." Khushi said nervously.

"He can do nothing..." Arnav gritted his teeth.

"What if he does something to separate us again?"

Arnav had no answer.

"It seems he won't let us become one. Last time, he burnt us alive...don't know what is there in his mind this time... we stopped his son's marriage too... he must be angry with us. he has double reason now"

Arnav became thoughtful. Something was running in his mind. He was gazing at Pradeep and vice versa.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 6.1K 57
This is my first ever Time Travel try. I'm not touching it deep down but will try to make it interesting. Please spare me if it is not what you expec...
236K 13.8K 52
This is Story about Arnav and Khushi who loved each other during college days. Due some problems they parted their ways. while going Khushi said him...
226K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
936K 35.1K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.