𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 β—† alastor | HAZBIN...

By SHSLProcastinator

... '' peace cannot be kept by force and tied down by chains ࿐ྂ ➡ In which ; Morana, a demon from hell, en... More

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; chrc. info
𝐏𝐒π₯𝐨𝐭 𝐈 ; setting the stage
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈 ; make it work
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈𝐈 ; sssnake in the group
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈𝐈𝐈; trust in hell
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πˆπ• ; dancing with the radio demon
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐕 ; interesting guests
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆ ; goodbye, town's sweetheart
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 1 ; beg.}
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 2 ; A.S.}
π†π’πŸπ­? ; sketches for your wait
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 3 ; M.S.}
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 4 ; end}
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; before the final act { beg. }
𝐁.𝐓.𝐒; dressed for a fight
𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 ; wait, there's a blog?
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; the great war { ... }
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; curtains closing { END. }
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; entering backstage!
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; caring for the radio demon
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; change of clothes
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; cursed kitty
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; apple of his eyes
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 πˆπ• ; internal rotting
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; her presence
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐕 ; now he's pissy! that's the tea!
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π•πˆ ; understand
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; from the start
𝐀𝐫𝐭 πˆπ• ; mortal life { EDITED }
𝐎𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐬 𝐈 ; hello, town's sweetheart

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐕.2 ; timing patience

2K 82 67
By SHSLProcastinator

... Alastor had left with Charlie to assist her in guiding her father around, more for his own benefit than anything. He had informed Mimzy that she should settle in for the time being until he comes back ( which may be a while ). The short performer wasn't too mad about it, having just shrugged it off.

She turned her heel, looking to face the bar and its' bartender behind the counter. Her hands had been placed on her hips, taking steps to get to one of the stools.

"My my, is that Husker? Alastor still has you slinging hooch for him, I see" Said Mimzy, getting onto on of the stools. She leaned her body against the counter, letting out a small chuckle when the bartender was attempting to avoid her.

"Classic! How ya been, fur ball?" Questioned the short performer. Husk folded his arms, giving her a feigned grin "Good" His shoulders dropped, his eyes darting to on the side. He grumbles out "Until five minutes ago..."

"Oh, don't tell me you're not happy to see me! You might hurt my feelings~" She mused. Mimzy had then looked over to the ground, specifically at the cyclops.

"Hey, Niffty. Watcha' been up to, girlie?" Mimzy asked, hand on her hip. Said cyclops heard her call and question, standing up to turn to her innocently.

"Fighting bugs!" Niffty had chirped. The bug she had been eyeing had begun to flee once she was occupied by someone else.

Mimzy raised a brow, smile dropping at her response. She watches the bug crawl on the floor, pointing a finger at it. She didn't seem all too impressed.

"And, uh.. how's that going for you?"

"They're winning!" Niffty beamed. With a swish, a knife's blade sharpened and cleaned was pulled out of no where by the cyclops. Her eye widening with malicious intent.

"But not for long!"

The maid ran off.

Mimzy didn't try to stop her, knowing she's unable to. The little cyclops had a mind that no one could understand. A glass bumps into her hand, making her snap her attention back to a certain feline bartender.

She smiles, "Thanks!" She grabs the drink, "Pussy cat!"

"Oh, fuck you" Cursed the winged bartender, walking off to the other side of the bar to be away from the short performer.

Having been put to the side for so long, a certain arachnid had finally came to the scene. His white gloved hand taking his own glass that was resting on the counter, taking his seat. His newest companion, the snake, followed and sat on the other empty stool.

"So uh, you and Alastor are like what?" Angel had started off, unsure of how to phrase what the two had just from what he has seen. "'Friends'?"

"Well that's your word, not mine! But I think it fits" Responded Mimzy, seeming to not mind the conversation while she pushes up the ends of her curls. Her smile vanishes when the arachnid and snake had glanced at each other, simply looking like they couldn't believe it.

She raised an arm, offended "Why so surprised?!"

Angel took a sip of his drink, shrugging. "Well, just didn't know he had any of those" He spoke truthfully. There wasn't anything strange about that assumption either. He narrowed his eyes, "He's been here a while and is still a big, creepy mystery. What's his deal?"

To this, Mimzy had grinned. An opportunity to tell. She had raised her own gloved hand, waving her fingers.

"Well, you probably heard the stories..." She placed her glass down, and her story telling had began.

"He appeared in hell suddenly, making a splash quicker than anyone had ever seen. At first, people wanted to dismiss him." She'd put a pout at the end before continuing with a grin.

"But soon overlords started goin' missing, and not small ones neither. We're talking heavy hitters. No one knew what happened to 'em until these strange radio broadcasts started going out" She cupped the corner of her mouth with a hand.

"All you could hear was screams. Everytime an overlord went missing, there'd be a new voice screaming in the broadcast! That's when Alastor revealed himself as the The Radio Demon. And anyone that would mess with him..."

Mimzy had chuckled darkly.

"Well, let's just say..his broadcasts never lacked new voices. That's the story most people know" She finishes it there, her hand reaching out for her glass again."But underneath it all..."

The ominous music stops, the short performer suddenly beaming up whilst she waves her hand down.

"He's a total sweetie! Put on some jazz and pour a couple fingers of rye, and he becomes a kitten" the blonde performer had stated, tone raising in delight from remembering such info on the overlord.

However, Angel and Sir Pentious continued to stare at her like she had lost a head or had many of 'em. Blinking in unison. To this, Mimzy had only chuckled again.

"Stop with the looks. He hasn't done any of that in a while!" The short performer reassured. She picked up her empty glass by the rim, shaking it slightly. She had closed her eyes with a smile.

"Can I get another one of these-?" Unfortunately, when her eyes had opened, there was no sign of the winged bartender.

She frowns,

"Oh, what the fuck!"

"Niffty, the knife-!" Hearing another voice that wasn't hers had derailed Mimzy's attention over to the owner of it. Her pink eyes catching sight of the one demon belle that had caught her interest, somewhat. She placed her glass down to keep watching.

Morana struggles to take the knife away from the little cyclop's hands, Niffty running off each time she has the opportunity to do so. Her one eye was heavily on the bug running for its' life. The petite demon gets down, holding out her hand for the bug to climb up to her palm.

She yelps when Niffty had stabbed the ground just centimeters away from her hand, making Morana hold the bug close to her chest. She gives a sigh of relief, standing up despite Niffty's disappointed expression.

Mimzy's eyes go half lidded, seeming to not find anything that could've possibly gotten the radio demon's attention. She felt the need to know, so she calls for Angel and Sir Pentious.

"Psst, hey, you two" Their heads turned to look at her. She points at Morana, other hand tapping on her empty glass "She seems pretty close to Alastor, doesn't she?"

Angel takes a final gulp of his own drink, slamming the glass down without actually shattering it. He adjusted himself on his seat. He snorts, "Ain't that the obvious... She's been stuck with him since he got 'ere"

There we go. Mimzy perked up at that, placing her elbows on the counter. She motioned for the spider demon to continue on, urging it. Angel raised a brow at her interest, but hadn't thought much of it considering the information she had shared with them. Plus, it was already clear.

"There's nothing left to say, toots. He just took her errands that day and suddenly, the butterfly's being dragged into whatever shit he's doing" Angel had ended his say about the topic, his second pair of arms folding.

"Not like she's ever complained or questioned about it neither" That final sentence would have made the gears in Mimzy's head turn, her deduction forming within her mind whilst her body turns to look once more at the petite demon of their eyes.

To her, her deduction might seemed to be the case.

.
.
.

Husk had left the bar not too long ago. He was already trailing close behind the group that was touring around the king of Hell, his daughter speaking about her idea with her girlfriend on her side. The demon he's been looking for just behind them too.

He'd take another few steps, making sure he had the right amount of distance to call without interrupting.

"Ey, Boss?" Alastor heard it, stopping in his place. Husk pointed his thumb behind him once he got his attention. "Can I have a word?" He'd request in a hushed voice.

His head would turn completely to look at the bartender with a crack of his neck, then followed his body. Alastor furrowed his brows, smile widening "What is it?" The radio demon didn't look too pleased with being held back.

So Husk got straight to the point.

"You and I both know Mimzy only shows up when she needs somethin'. That bitch is trouble" The winged feline demon spoke bluntly, he'd give a stern look to the overlord. "And who knows what kinda demon she fucked with to come running to you this time?"

Alastor can only raise a brow, not at all surprised nor showing the least bit of concern about the facts that Husk had pulled out. Honestly, he couldn't care less. His grin shows that.

"It's nothing I can't handle. Don't worry Husker" Responded the taller demon, turning on his heel with closed eyes.

"Who in their right mind would cross me?" He had queried rhetorically. His voice laced by pride in his abilities and a chuckle, beginning to walk away to follow after the three that had went ahead.

Husk didn't seem to completely believe that. The bartender crossed his arms, looking off to the side.

"I mean... You've been gone a while.. and it's not like anybody knows why-" Husk would argue reasonably so. He had involuntarily jumped when the radio demon had taken a step back, grinning at him from over his shoulder.

"They don't need to know!" Alastor would reply, lifting a finger up to wag it infront of the winged feline's face.

"And don't you worry—" He had ruffled the back of his ear, making the latter growl at the unwanted touch "—your fuzzy head about it!"

Husk slapped his hand away from his ear, jabbing a finger against the deal maker's chest. His eyes narrowed into a nasty glare, despite the overlord's amusement. He had cursed strongly, "You may own my soul, but I ain't your fucking pet!"

Alastor only chuckles, taking humor out of his words. He turns around, leaning with back arched and head spinning a whole 180 before stopping at a thrown back state.

"But you are~!" The radio demon taunted, returning to walk away once again.

That seemed to hit another nerve within the bartender, shoulders raised and fists clenched. Husk couldn't keep his mouth shut after that, spilling out what he'd later regret.

"Big talk for someone who's also on a leash"

The lights flickered, the halls going completely dark for a moment. Air was thick with broken static and tension, even when the lights had returned to lit up area. Alastor had froze in his place, his smile remains but it holds nothing of his usual self.

"Aha.." Husk knew he had crossed the line he had always made sure not to even lay a finger on. The overlord's voice was overly filtered, the effect causing a shiver to go down the bartender's spine.

He had glanced his way, well aware that his 'friend' had realized his mistake. Yet, that doesn't satisfy him. His eyes were blaring, radio dials.

"What did you say?"

A green chain comes to grab Husk by the neck, connecting to his collar. It tugs and forces him down on his knees, Husk failing to fight it off, falling forward. His eyes wide with fear, he couldn't escape had he even tried.

"Fuck-! Nothing, I umm.." He couldn't take back what he said now, words cut off by another tug.

"If you ever say that again.." The radio demon was beginning to walk towards him, wrapping the chains he had control over around his wrists. He gives a firm pull with both clawed hands.

"I will tear your soul apart and broadcast your screams..."

Husk crawls backwards, his fear increasing with every step the overlord takes.

"For EVERY other disrespectful W̸̡̙͈̻̿͆͑́̍͛̒̂̚͝͝R̴̨̻̼̮̖͍̓̔̈́̽̄̉̎̊̍̓̈́̚͠͝E̸̖̰̦̫̭̱̤͙̦͆ͅT̶̡̡̻̖͓̞̝̥͙͔̖͙̆͛̉̐Ç̵͇̠̘̤͔̦̥̮̝̻̱̘̝̹̑͠͠H̷̛̦̹̍̓̊̌̑͂̏̓̾́̄̌͝—"

A painful ring of dead static passes through his ears, the radio demon extending his limbs into a mangled length as he stomps towards the bartender. Like broken branches, they had overtaken the walls and his back had even met the ceiling.

The lights were flickering a dangerous red, adding to the warning.

He reverts back to his original form, the halls had shook from his previous state, chandeliers threatening to fall had he done it again.

"—who DARES to question me" He had pointed the head of his staff at the winged feline's neck. A glare practically digging through his soul, seeing if he had the audacity to try such a thing again.

Fortunately, Husk answered quickly.

"Understood"

"Lovely" Alastor was finally satisfied. He had stood up straight, his back facing his acquaintance. He adjusted his tie with a cackle.

"Good talk, my good man!" A theatrical instrumental playing from his staff, he had started to leave.

He had paid no mind nor care for Husk and his shaking state. The feline looking as if he had just gotten out of cold, freezing water. His fear, however, was immeasurable.

Husk cannot move on from the sight of the overlord's earlier demonic form.

Alastor spun his microphone stick one last time.

"Always nice to catch up"

.
.
.

Angel is beginning to think he should've kept his mouth shut. Both he and Sir Pentious chilling at the parlor of the hotel, watching the interaction happening at the bar from afar. The spider demon having overtaken one whole couch, his brows furrowed.

A short while had passed since Husk had went and dipped without a single hint of where he had run off to. And yet, Mimzy's glass was refilled to the brim each time she had run out. This wasn't because the winged feline had returned. Oh no, it was entirely because someone else serving behind the counter despite inexperience.

Morana had been called out by the show girl for no apparent reason other than to request if she could get another glass. Somehow ( always), the petite demon finds herself taking said request with no issue. She managed to allow herself behind the counter, holding the bottle of the drink in both hands if anyone else had wanted another fill.

Since when the fuck did she even learn how to serve as a bartender?!

"Oh, you're a sweetie! An absolute natural!" Praised Mimzy, raising her half empty glass at the raven headed demon. Morana had tried to to give her a small smile, bowing her head in appreciation. The showgirl takes mental note of that.

Out of the blue, after the final gulp of drinking the alcoholic substance, Mimzy had yawned loudly. She re-adjusted her dress, pulling it up and arching her back.

"Well, that's enough cups for your girl" She had gave a grin, folding her arms on the counter. Half lidded, she batted her eyelashes at the petite demon that had backed up to give her space. "Now what else do you have in the menu?"

".. there's the uh..cookies, Sir Pentious and Niffty had made" Morana answered, glancing over to the clothed table in the middle of the room possessing the tray of said baked goods. Mimzy lips formed a straight line.

The show girl did not like that request. It's bad enough that the decor of this play is something, this was just unamusing. She shook her head, uttering out "I'm not eating that"

She had perked up, curling a smile on her lips whilst she meets Morana's eyes.

"Make me something! I'm sure a dolly like yourself would know their way in the kitchen"

The raven headed demon belle had blinked before she had placed the bottle in her hands away to its' place on the shelves. Taken by a bit of surprise, she thinks about it for a few seconds. It wasn't unreasonable, there was nothing else in the table either.

With nothing to make her decline it, Morana gives a small nod of understanding.

"I'll..see what I can make for you.."

Pleased by this, Mimzy ushers her to go, impatient to try whatever she could make. She hasn't even given any specific details about what she would've wanted and this petite demon was already running off to heed her order.

Morana enters the kitchen, getting startled when a presence had suddenly popped out from behind her. She quickly turns, sighing in relief once she had recognized who it was. The arachnid stands by the door, his first pair of arms crossed and the second had their hands on his hips.

He still has that look, a thoughtful frown. He watched her greet him with a wave, further furrowing his brows when she had searched for a cook book amongst the drawers.

"Ya know, she's aware ya don't work here..right?" Angel would break the ice, giving his comment on current events. "So why are you doing this?" He had to ask, part of him curious.

Morana eventually found what she was looking for, going through the pages with an observant gaze. She was unfamiliar when it comes to making half of the things on the pictured literature, so she was looking for something simple.

At Angel's question, she had looked his way. A little surprised by the first statement, she hadn't realized she's been staring until she had broke that gaze.

".. She's a guest. And Charlie's busy with her dad.. so I want to assist and uhm..at least, make her feel comfortable here.." Morana gave her explanation with a hand on her chest, the other keeping the book open by having her fingers pressing down on the surface.

"I guess" Angel wasn't all too sure if he should agree, nor accept, that. He had this same gut feeling when the snake had first joined in, maybe even a little more twisted. He wasn't wrong that time, he recalls.

There was something else here.

"Ya don't even know if the chick's got allergies or a virgi- sensitive tongue" He commented, gaining her attention once more. He makes a shrug motion "How're you sure she'll like what ya make?"

".. why..would she not tell me?" Queried the petite demon softly, holding the book close to her. The arachnid averts his eyes over to the side, thinking, "She probably—"

"I hear a lot of yapping over there! Has my request even answered yet?!" They had heard the show girl yell from the other side, causing them both to slightly jump over the sudden voice.

Morana lowers the book she had unintentionally lift up to her face as a shield, she gazed on over to Angel, who was dusting off himself and glaring at the door.

"Tch" The spider demon clicked his tongue, heading to the exit of the kitchen. "Good luck, toots. Don't bend over backwards that much" He had advised with a wave. He had left before she could answer to his words.

Panning the focus back onto the bar, the winged feline demon had returned from whatever he had done to make him look even more exhausted than he already did moments ago. He ignores the glance of amusement he had received, reaching out towards a certain bottle.

Confusion was written on his face when he had grabbed the bottle from the shelf, the weight of it lighter than he had remembered. His first assumption led him to glare at a certain arachnid that had stepped out of the kitchen.

Instantly, Angel puts his hands up.

"Ey! Watch the looks, Whiskers. I didn't do shit this time!" Mimzy's cackle would eventually back that defense up, making Husk look over to the show girl with a twitch of his eye.

Mimzy waves him off, unfazed by his irritation. "Oh, don't be so grumpy. I didn't do anything neither!" She rested her fingers on her chest, closing one whilst she used her other hand to puff up the ends of her curls.

"I have darling Marina to pour a glass for me. Heard she's the only one allowed to serve behind the bar aside from yourself~" She chimed, seeming to take a little bit of pride of what she did.

"Morana" Angel corrected, deadpanning. "Who the fuck is Marina?"

Husk narrowed his eyes at Mimzy's statement, his voice low and a grumble as he then warned ; "You better know damn well what you're doing, Mimzy."

"Oh, you're acting as if I'll bite" Mimzy could only roll her eyes.

The doors to the kitchen can be heard being opened, everyone going quiet the moment she returned to the bar area. She held a tray in her hands, taking a pause in her steps when she had noticed the silence and looks that avoided her line of sight.

Morana's grip on the tray had hardened, unsure of what to think once she had taken the sight. The show girl gets off her stool, her gloved hands are propped on her hips whilst she sashayed on over to her.

"Took you long enough! Go put it over there and help me with my things" Mimzy had instructed, her finger pointing at the empty parlor. In a split second, the end of her statement had snapped all heads to look at her as if she were insane.

Morana had followed her instructions, brows raising in surprise just like everybody else ( excluding the thing with her being insane ). She placed the tray down, her and the others' eyes watching the blonde show girl run over to the entrance and pull something out from the corner.

"Oh, don't tell me you're living here now—" Angel was ready to groan.

"Oh, Hellens no!"

Mimzy fortunately clarified. She had brought a stack of her clothing, having no issue with suddenly placing it on the raven headed demon belle's arms without uttering a single word. Morana had to lean her head back to prevent getting hit by the bag that tossed to rest on top of the stack.

"Can't a lady get some rest after such a long day? Only for a few hours, of course" She'd add to persuade.

Sir Pentious hisses silently to himself, exchanging looks with the bartender and the pornstar. There was obviously an ulterior motive to this, she was terrible at hiding it.

"There's plenty of rooms..you can choose from, Miss Mimzy.." Morana had spoken up from behind the stack of clothes in her hands, sending the show girl a little smile.

"Well, yeah, not like anybody else is 'ere" Mimzy had responded, gesturing to the interesting choice of decorations. A bit judgemental, but feigns interest.

Morana tries not to seem bothered by that statement, awkwardly clearing her throat. "Uhm...right.." She turns her head to the side, to where the stairs were. The rest of the residents sent her another look for that, unfortunately unable to get through her.

"I'm..going to get you a room key, if uhm.. you'll excuse me-" The petite raven head had moved to place down the stack of clothes on a chair's cushion, only to be stopped by the show girl's response whilst she ate at the parlor.

"Hold it, I never told you to put that down!" The petite demon had flinched slightly at the sudden yell, "Ahem— I actually have something else in mind" The short blonde chimed, flaunting a hand to her chest. She had moved her shoulders in a sense, a playful gesture.

Morana blinked, "...?"

.
.
.

Having left the 'party' area and headed up the stairs, the showgirl and her raven headed guide had arrived at the velvet halls possessing the many hotel rooms of the tall building. The lights a little dim, setting a very classical vibe to the place.

Each of their steps had left a soft echo trailing behind, over powered by the blonde's louder voice.

"—That man is sadistic. Even back in our lively days. Honestly, he hasn't change all that much" Mimzy had went on a tangent, Morana following close behind. Her shoulders raised slightly in some discomfort.

"He isn't the type to pick up gals like any other men. So you must be really special to be noticed and kept around" She grins, lacing the end of words with something else that the petite raven headed demon couldn't put a finger on. Morana's brows furrowing slightly in confusion.

"... I—" Morana wasn't given a chance to respond, interrupted by the sudden nudge of the show girl's elbow to her side.

"If you wanna make sure it stays that way, you better know something, Sweetie" Mimzy would speak in a much firmer tone, making them both take a short stop in their walk.

"Never ruin that man's pride and stain his reputation. He has standards" Morana backs up slightly, her hands unconsciously tightening their grip on the clothes in her grasp. Uneasiness crawls up her back.

The show girl would circle her out of the blue, looking at her figure and eyes observing her up and down. Mimzy's lips formed a line, not seeming to like the sight she had exposed herself too.

"And this.. Uh" Mimzy taps her finger on her cheek, pretending to think.

"No. Not even close"

Morana was unsure of what to feel at this very moment. Most of her not understanding what this blonde performer was trying to say and advise. The warning, however, had stuck out from the rest.

A prohibition.

She hesitated, but eventually parts her lips to ask.

"... What...are we doing in my room..?"

Mimzy's mood had switched in a flick once again, a spark in her eyes. Her intent was coming to view, sooner or later. The blonde hadn't bothered to ask for permission, opening the door and beckoning the owner of the room to enter.

"To fix you up!" That sentence threw her off. Morana had went to her bed, placing the clothes she had been carrying non-stop since they were forced onto her hold. Her hand rubbed her arm, feeling relieved at the lack of weight.

She raised her head from its' tilted state, glancing at Mimzy and her short frame looking around for something. She was taken aback when the show girl had moved past her, straight up putting her hands on the handles of her closet.

Discomfort flashed in the petite demon's eyes.

"Uhm..Mimzy—" Morana attempts to call out.

Yet Mimzy's actions seemed to be, quite literally, louder. Her hands going through her hanged clothes, the performer's face scrunching up with distaste at each one. She doesn't see anything that fits her style. This raven head was too... Humble.

She couldn't care for Morana's reactions at that moment, more on hell bent over her outfit choices. She had almost curse when nothing was giving what she wanted.

This would go on for who knows long.

Morana reached out a hand, retracting it near her chest with a flinch at the sound of closet doors being slammed shut.

"Do you have anything else 'ere that ain't so modest?" Mimzy would make a move towards the drawers, opening them and taking her time examining, not once remorseful nor ashamed. The petite demon's face flushes, her foot having made a step forward.

"Mimzy, I-I'm not really comfortabl—" Morana would try to speak a little louder, stammering at first whilst trying to recover from her initial reaction to her actions.

"Sweetie, can't you see a girl stressin'?!" Mimzy had snapped, giving her a side glare. Her grin forced, the corner of her lip twitching. She clears her throat, batting her eyelashes to seem sweet.

"So 'please', erm.. keep your mouth shut."

The order did its' job. Morana had froze in her place, fists clenching at the yell. She bit her lower lip, trying to ease herself out and follow what she was demanded to do. The discomfort crawling on her spine had a chokehold on her, a familiar feeling that the petite demon didn't miss.

Not one bit.

It was suffocating to be like this.

"Yeah, just stay like that. Never bark back" Mimzy sighs, pleased with the silence that had followed after her words. She fixes her blonde hair, taking a sit on the petite demon's vanity chair.

"Ugh.. you're embarrassing yourself" She had muttered under her breath,  "The least you could do as a woman is look good while being pathetic"

Morana couldn't understand where this sudden need to comment on her as a being had come from. Why the short performer had even wanted to 'fix' her up. Something about this hurts.

What was supposed to be a shiver down her spine now felt like needles digging into her skin.

Her skin.

"Surely, if you wanna keep being his favorite, you gotta look the part—" Mimzy had continued to speak, as if she couldn't bother to take a hint. Perhaps she took what the arachnid had said to her dead heart. The raven headed demon belle had been so willing, so offering and everything she deemed weak in a woman of their time.

Apparently, that's what he's into.

"Get...out.. of my room" That voice had broke out, yet it remained inaudible for the show girl's ears. Mimzy had glanced her way, raising a brow as a gesture for her to repeat what she had said.

Morana meets her eye, antennas up high and her hair spread out like wings.

Velvet hues had glowed beneath the flickering lights of her quarters.

"Mimzy, GET OUT!"

The needles were not longer just pricked.

They had stabbed.

And now, she was bleeding.

➵ words ; 4925

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
940K 26.4K 50
This is a Hazbin Hotel Alastor X Reader story ('cause there isn't enough of these already). All characters belong to their respected creators. ⚠️ th...
301K 2.8K 57
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This was made in 2022 before the series came out so please take that into consideration. I don't own Hazb...
216K 6.5K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...