Murder Drones Oneshots (mostl...

Bởi PrincessWizzy1

Oneshots based of the amazing YouTube series murder drones. I'm open to requests in the comments, this is my... Xem Thêm

"Yellow is my favourite colour" (NUZI)
'Purple is my favourite colour' (Nuzi)
"Whats a spark?" (Envy)
"Wanna pair up?" (ThadXUzi)
'What does kissing mean?' (Nuzi)
"I'm not gay!" (Dizzy)
Gift Giving (Nuzi)
The Dog and The Bird (Nuzi)
The Dog and the Bird Part 2
Compatibility Rating (Nuzi)
'Drunk' (Nuzi)
'Drunk' Part 2
'I need attention' (Nuzi) (part 1?)
I need attention Part 2
Dear and Babe (Envy)
Comfort (Nuzi)
Praise (Nuzi)
Girls Support Each Other (Platonic Vuzi)
Wedding Day (Nuzi)
Wedding Day Part 2
Do you want to build a baby? (Nuzi)
How to care (Nuzi)
A/N
Under the coat (Envy & Nuzi)
A CRUSH ON V?!? (VxThad)
A DATE WITH V!?! (VxThad)
I'd know you anywhere (Khnori)
Oilsharing (Nuzi) Request
100 Ns (Nuzi)
Everyone thinks girls are hot! (Vizzy)
Clingy N (Nuzi)
Sweet Oil (Nuzi)
Meet the parents (Nuzi)
Guardian Angel Part 1 (Nuzi)
Guardian Angel Part 2
Guardian Angel Part 3
Guardian Angel Part 4
Guardian Angel Part 5
Guardian Angel Part 6
Guardian Angel Part 7
Guardian Angel Part 8
Guardian Angel Part 9
Guardian Angel Part 10
Guardian Angel Part 11
Guardian Angel isnt ending- but...
Guardian Angel Part 12
Guardian Angel Part 13
Guardian Angel Part 14
Guardian Angel Part 15
Guardian Angel Part 16
Guardian Angel Part 17
MD Vampire AU Part 1
MD Vampire AU Part 2
MD Vampire AU Part 3
MD Vampire AU Part 4
MD Vampire AU Part 5
MD Vampire AU Part 6
MD Vampire AU Part 7
MD Vampire AU Part 8
MD Vampire AU Part 9
MD Vampire AU Part 10
MD Vampire AU Part 11
MD Vampire AU Part 12
MD Vampire AU Part 13
MD Vampire AU Part 14
MD Vampire AU Part 16
MD Vampire AU Part 17
MD Vampire AU Part 18
MD Vampire AU Part 19
MD Vampire AU Part 20
MD Vampire AU Part 21
MD Vampire AU Part 22
MD Vampire AU Part 23
MD Vampire AU Part 24
MD Vampire AU Part 25
MD Vampire AU Part 26
MD Vampire AU Part 27
MD Vampire AU Part 28
MD Vampire AU Part 29
MD Vampire AU Part 29.5
MD Vampire AU Part 30
MD Vampire AU Part 31
MD Vampire AU Finale Part 1
MD Vampire AU Finale Part 2
MD Vampire AU Finale Part 3
The back of the bus (Nuzi)
Tipsy Uzi (Nuzi)

MD Vampire AU Part 15

832 21 45
Bởi PrincessWizzy1

N and V walked through the blandness of the city, neither one speaking, partly from fear and partly from distrust. V could feel Ns discomfort and sighed at him, hands on her hips as she glared him down. N ignored her and kept walking, determined not to give her any kind of attention.

"Sir, it looks like there's human footprints that way" V said, pointing towards small craters in the snow, she was right that they looked small enough to be a humans footsteps, but something off was about them. "What sort of human would go out barefoot on this side of the planet?" N asked, staring down at the footprints, undeniably made from uncovered feet.

The vampires both thought for a second before V spoke again "Well the human at prom was a freaky mutant, maybe she's got the same tolerance as us".
N looked at V curiously, eyebrow raised at Vs suggestion, but he did wonder what else could have caused these markings. "Hey V, did you have any contact with J after I overthrew her?" N asked, wondering if his former boss could be the one responsible for the footprints.

V shook her head and frowned "Nah, I swore you loyalty okay? I wouldn't have contacted the former leader without your consent or at least your knowledge" she sounded cold, making N stand up to face her. "You're leaning extra hard into the leader stuff these days, what's up?" N queried, though he knew that V had no choice but to answer him.

"Just want you and the meatball to understand what exactly the situation is, you know what you are now N, you have to play the part right" V said, hands on her hips again, she looked at N sternly. He glared back "What does that mean?".

Despite sounding confident before, N could see the fear in Vs eyes, he could tear her to shreds if he wanted to. Obviously he never would, but she had to be honest or else. "You have to be a leader N, you have to step up and make decisions, you have to think of the team first." V claimed, confident facade slipping slightly as her voice cracked a little.

N sighed, V did have a point, but being a leader didn't come naturally to him. She only started shoving this 'team' crap after he told her he bit Uzi...so why did she care so much-?

Because you need 3 vampires to be a team- I FORMED A TEAM.

The realisation hit N like a bus, and he turned to V with a gapped mouth and wide eyes, finally figuring out why his status mattered now. V nodded silently, glad he'd finally figured it out, with J gone- and N in charge- the team had changed.

While V and N discussed his new status, Uzi was searching through frozen apartments for any signs of recent movement. She was genuinely looking for Doll, but also found her mind wandering towards N and V, she trusted N, she knew he would never betray her.

Still, V was slippery, and they had a lot of history- she could say something to pull N away.

Stop it Uzi! N is yours.

Despite the protests in her mind, Uzi couldn't get over her fear, the idea of V sneaking back into N's heart was disturbing at best and terrifying at worst. The idea of him being the 'alpha' for lack of a better word was also scary, he'd been dominant through their first time together, but in general he was just a sweet guy. He'd never use his power as the leader against her...right?

Uzi stumbled over something in the apartment due to being in her own head. She groaned as she found her top half hanging over whatever the object was, lags dangling on the other side.

"N..." the object mumbled, shocking Uzi to silence. Carefully as she could, Uzi lifted herself from the item and saw a humanoid figure lying on their side, panting.

At first Uzi was going to apologise and help the individual, but then she saw the fangs hanging in their mouth, the loose white pigtails, the blood stains coating her army uniform clothes.

It was J.

Uzi froze, J wasn't moving, and her golden eyes were blinking loosely- trying to see what was infront of her. "N I swear to god if that's you..." J mumbled, sounding out of breath. Uzi shivered at her sharp tone, but felt safe enough to stand up due to J's clearly weakened position.

J glared at Uzi, before her eyes widened slightly in shock, seems like she finally realised Uzi wasn't N. "Human...." J mumbled, sounding half hungry and half desperate, Uzi couldn't help but take pity on J and kneel beside her to inspect for wounds.

As Uzi did her best to analyse J, the more experienced vampire bared her fangs, but was too weak to strike. "Did N do this all to you?" Uzi asked, genuinely concerned if N had the ability to be this brutal. "That- That idiot let me go...he could never do this" J coughed, her tone managing to sound sharp despite the situation.

"So who did?" Uzi asked, starting to remove small pieces of metal from J's arm, making her wince. J didn't answer, she was distracted by Uzi's open mouth, the purple teen smelt like a human- but had the fangs of a vampire just starting to breach her gums. "Who bit you?" J asked back, voice sounding calmer and more solid than before. Uzi sighed "N".

J scoffed as Uzi helped her sit up, "I asked him to dumbass, and he completely demolished you" Uzi snipped at J, making the former leader laugh slightly. Her laugh made Uzi uneasy, but not enough to make her want to run away, J was acting pretty different from what she'd been warned.

As if reading Uzi's mind, J smirked at her "Vampires have interesting rules for their leaders, I liked being in charge, but having a male alpha is far more interesting". Uzi was gonna ask what J meant when she suddenly stood up. "Is V with N?" J asked, apparently all healed despite being on her death bed five minutes ago. Uzi nodded at J, who groaned slightly before offering a hand, "Better not leave them alone, you're going have to fill me in on the way" J said, sounding genuine.

Little did the two of them know, but J was more than correct about leaving V and N alone, as while N continued to hunt normally- V was considering a different type of prey. She wanted N, she wanted him back, she wanted him to be hers again.

Ignoring what had happened over the past couple of months, N and V had also shared something, long before they were vampires. While Uzi's urges for N had been quenched, V's only grew fiercer with time, and worse as N became the alpha.

She stared at N, who was shuffling around on his feet, feeling the eyes on him. "N, can I ask you something?" V queried, earning a raised eyebrow from N. He stepped closer to try so she wouldn't have to yell the question, expecting it to be another backhanded insult of some kind.

As N came closer, V felt her emotions all pile up inside her, she need to release one way or another- or she'd be driven mad.

Disregarding all senses, V snatched the collar of N's coat, pulling him down into a rough kiss. N stood in shock, unable to move, when he regained his strength he tried to pull back- but it was too late.

"The fuck?!?" Uzi yelled, standing a foot away with J just behind her, hands on her hips. She had missed V's forcefulness and N's discomfort, from her angle it looked like a reciprocal kiss, the blush on both vampires faces didn't help.

Boiling tears raced down Uzi's visor as she felt her face flush, J said something, N said something, V smirked. It didn't reach her, all she could feel was pure rage and despair. The first person she'd opened her heart too- was still in love with V.

Of course he is, who would choose you over V?

N reached out to grab Uzi's hand and plead his innocence, but Uzi slapped his face, eyes still flooded with angry tears. Without another word she turned and raced away, N chasing her despite protests from V and J that he'd only make it worse.

He lost sight of his Uzi in the snow storm, and considered deploying his wings to hunt faster, but he didn't have to.

Just before N could catch up, Uzi slipped into the forest area, running at speeds even N couldn't match.

He'd lost her, even if he ran in after Uzi, there's no way he'd find her in there without-

Without daylight.

N glanced up, the moon was still out, with clouds blocking most of the stars. To find Uzi, he'd need light, the trees could shelter him just enough when the sun comes up.

Despite feeling desperate and terrible, N made the plan in his head, sunrise was only 2 hours away, Uzi shouldn't go too far.

Suddenly N heard the flap of wings behind him and saw V and J staring at him. V looking pissed and J seeming confused. N filled with rage at the sight of V, and his eyes became slits at her seeming uncaring attitude.

"Go back to the spire V, and don't you dare leave until I say so" N demanded, glaring V down. V gasped at N's aggression, but felt her guts twist, she had to obey him or else.

Without a thought she flew away, and N turned his attention to J.

"We need to talk"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.3K 64 21
- After it's eventual defeat, the reality bending program known as the Absolute Solver does something drastic in a last ditch attempt to preserve its...
2.6K 20 26
I think this one is better than the other but this is the story of Murder Drones but it includes my OC (Z) and my friend Vee's OC (E).
7.9K 83 9
(YES A BOOK ABOUT MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER!!! And because of that I'm going to try and make this long as I can) (P.S Glitch pls make N and V a couple...
27.2K 334 27
Have you ever wondered what could of happened if the focus of murder drones were the actual murder drones? Well in this story I will put the Murder d...