The Moon Druid of Arcedia; An...

Autorstwa MadMadamMadster

~The Moon Druid of Arcedia; And the One Ring to Rule Them All~ Ahshala Urican, an elven druid from a faraway... Więcej

~01 The Prancing Pony is Painfully Loud~
~02 The Ring Bearer, the Loyal Friend, and the Puckish Pair~
~03 Asphodelus Albus; The White Asphodel~
~04 What About Second Breakfast?~
~05 Muddy Feet and the Morgul Blade~
~06 Achillea Millefolium; The Yarrow Flower~
~07 The Heros Awake~
~08 Familiar Friends Form a Fellowship~
~09 The Chocolate Theif~

Act 1; The Marigold's Memory

48 0 0
Autorstwa MadMadamMadster

This book is split into 3 acts depicting each one of the movies.  Act one takes place during The Fellowship of The Ring!

There are a few pop culture references in this act and a lot of inspiration from other stories I've loved! 

It's edited to the best of my ability and chapters may be updated! (Feel free to comment with suggestions or things to fix cause I 100% didn't catch the all!)

This will be published periodically until I have finished editing the first Act and have made it a decent way through Act 2 and then I'll release what is left all at once!  

Please let me know what you think or ask any questions!  I would love to read them and respond!

FOR 2nd BOOK!

Would you like to see the hobbit's perspective in books 2 and 3 or just Ahshala's?

Yes!

No.

Enjoy!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

223K 6.6K 40
Aaron, being a Skin-changer, made life hard. Her own parents didn't want her and left her at the Elves' doorstep. Aragorn, son of Arathorn, found her...
1K 47 10
Once the darkness rises once more, a girl from the stars is bound to fall. Upon her arrival the One will be revealed and the light will slowly start...
321K 6.7K 49
From Bilbo Baggins, to Boromir, even Bjorn. I began these imagines in 2013 at the best of my memory. I have been to and from Wattpad for so long. Ple...
156K 4.2K 89
*This is a Hobbit fanfiction* Iridian is a girl who was orphaned, living with a dwarf. One day, Thorin comes to her and her guardian, saying it's ti...