Wild Tales [G!P]

By hwangkittyz

[Ryeji one-shots] NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS OR CLOSED-MINDED PEOPLE! Different stories, different settings, sam... More

Mr. Officer
Jealousy
Bachelorette Party
Coworkers
Doctor
She Is Your WHAT?
The Lake
First Time
Friends With Benefits
The Bet
The Trainer
Sexting
My stepson's girlfriend
MITN
Magic Hands
The Class President
The Revenge
Watch Me
Divorce
Who is the top?
I'm the top!
Lucy
Possessive
Yeji The Succubus
The Auction
My best friend's girlfriend
Her fan
You...
Belong...
To me...
You Belong to Me
Pretend
Ryeji
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II
Step-sister (ฮฉ)
Sweet Revenge
Sweet Revenge II
(Not) My Mate.
Nun's boarding school
Nun's boarding school II
Mr. Officer
Ms. Officer
Infidels
Infidels II
Infidels III
The Proyect
Party with the ex
MITM
MITM II
Work from home.
Stepmom
Stepmom part 2
Stepmom part 3
I buy your wife
I'll buy your wife
I bought your wife
The Good Wife
โ„‹โ„ฏ๐“๐“โ„ด โ„Š๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ!
Sweet Revenge III
A Threesome
A Little Help
The Studious Girl
The Tutor
Red Flags
Her Photographer
Stepson Sleepover
MITM III
Stepsisters breakfast
Dark Fantasy (Rp)
Dinner Time
Twins
YEJI DAY!
Twins 2
I need your help.
At your feet
The Forgotten District.
My Naughty Boss
Came to Kill
Innocent.
Mil(K)f
Lunatic love
The Last Argument.
(Don't) Call me Daddy
Pregnancy hormones
The Hot Nurse
Little Lies.
Fulfilling Fantasies
Her Photographer part 2
The boss's daughter
The boss' daugther part 2
Our girlfriend
Our girlfriend part. 2
Our girlfriend(wife) part 3
First time
The new proffesor
The neighbor's milk
Stuck fuck
Ryeji's divorced parents
The Satisfaction Club
The Satisfaction Club part. 2
Mr. Stranger
Enemies
"You are mine."
A different kind of maid
Loving Reflection
The lawyer and her punk girlfriend
Tempting surprise
My mom's friend
That web girl
Miss Hwang
Pretty eyes
Forbidden fruit
Housewife looking for a plumber
Two mommies

Obsessed

4.6K 86 251
By hwangkittyz

Chapter suggested by: ChowderEverdeen🖤

Yeji g!p
A bit strong chapter🚫

***

"Boo!"

I was startled when I heard Lia's voice and her hand placed on my shoulder, just as I was about to take the best picture I had taken in a long time.

"Shit... Jisu."

I said quietly and she smiled, then looking at the soccer field, where there were a lot of boys and girls running after a ball.

Although I was only interested in one of them.

"What are you doing here hiding behind the bushes, like a sick whore?"

She said smiling and I rolled my eyes, looking back at the court, searching with my gaze for the only person I wanted to see.

"Nothing, Jisu. I-I just- I was just trying to take a good photo." I told her, as I watched her running around the court like I did every day.

Lia rolled her eyes and snorted.

"Ryujin, why don't you just go up to him? You know, you're really cute and I'm sure any guy would fall for you, or do you want me to help you with that?"

But what Lia and no one knew, was that I was not interested in a boy, I had told her a little lie, since I was supposedly straight.

But I never was, my mind, my body and my thoughts were occupied by only one person, and that was a girl, Hwang Yeji.

Although she was not a girl like the others, there was something different between her legs, which made me feel warmer, whenever I thought about it.

And how did I know that?

Probably, because I had sneaked into the gym locker room once and... Damn, I can't help but think about that and get my thong wet.

"No, don't you dare get into that, okay?"

I warned her, since if she spoke, she could get me into trouble with Beomgyu, the boy I said was my crush.

"Ugh, but you're angrier than usual lately, are you okay?"

She said, while I began to walk away from that bush,, to walk towards the hallways of the university.

"There's nothing wrong with me, Jisu, I'm fine." I told her and she rolled her eyes, as she followed me.

Meanwhile I had my eyes fixed on the small screen of my camera, where I could see some of the pics I had taken.

A smile appeared on my face when I saw the first photo and I was about to move on to the second, when Lia put her hands on it and pushed it away from me.

"Who is this, I thought you were taking photos of-"

Before she continued, I snatched the camera from her hands and she scowled at me.

"It's nothing important."

I told her and I just kept walking, while she stayed there, since it wasn't convenient for me to have her asking so, it was best to get away from her.

Photography classes at university were boring and the only thing that motivated me to come, was the fact that I could see Hwang Yeji, the girl I had been in love with since I saw her on my first day.

She was a typical popular girl, desired by many girls at school, since her anatomy did not allow boys to look at her, although there were probably some of them who were willing to take the risk.

She was a womanizer and she never took girls seriously, she belonged to a fraternity and drank so much and she had some nerds to do her homework for her, which was pretty normal among the popular people here.

And I didn't mind watching her all day.

Watching her while she practiced, while she sweated and her shirt stuck to her chest, while she drank water at halftime and did her warm-ups, while I wished I was those girls she hooked with.

"Hi, babe."

I heard her voice while I was behind the bushes, where I always took the photographs.

"Daddy!"

That stupid girl, Karina, approached her and wrapped her arms around her neck, giving her a kiss on her lips, in front of everyone.

Yeji's hand squeezed one of her buttocks and I moved the camera away from my face, so I could look at them both, my jaw clenching.

Why couldn't I be that bitch? Ugh, how I hated her.

"Will we meet today after practice?" Yeji asked and Karina shrugged, as her stupid cheerleader miniskirt blew up in the wind.

"I don't know, Ji. I have practice until late, maybe if you wait for me, we could go to my house..."

After she said that, she got close to Yeji's ear and whispered something that for obvious reasons, I couldn't hear.

They both chuckled and when Yeji's face buried itself in that stupid giraffe's neck, I was about to get out of the bush and pull her hair, but I gathered all my willpower not to do it.

"It's okay, baby. See you."

Yeji said and again, they gave each other a hot kiss, while I watched her intently, imagining that perhaps, it was me that she was kissing.

"Damn lucky bitch."

"Ahhh, ahhhh, Yeji-ahhhh!"

Yes, those were my moans, which came almost like screams from my throat, while I looked at one of the many Yeji's pic I had in my room and touched myself.

My fingers were hot inside my pussy and even though I had never had sex with anyone before, it felt so habitual, because, it wasn't the first time I masturbated.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes tightly as I felt a tightening in my stomach and began to spasm, reaching my climax, as I imagined that it was her fingers that were inside my pussy or maybe, something more than that.

When that feeling stopped, I was in my bed panting, trying to regulate my breathing, when I felt a knock on my door.

"Ryu, are you there?"

It was my mom, who had probably just gotten home from work.

I rolled my eyes and quickly got out of bed, putting on a loose shirt to go to the door.

But of course, I couldn't open it completely, since she would realize that the decoration in my room were pics of a girl with feline eyes.

"What do you want, mom?" I stuck my head out the door, while she looked at me with a smile.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm going on a trip tomorrow morning, it's a business trip and it's urgent, but can I tell your cousin Rosé that-"

"No!" I immediately interrupted her and she scowled at me. I smiled, to ease the tension. "No need, mom, I can stay here alone."

"Are you sure, Ryu? I'll be back the next monday, are you sure you'll be okay on your own?" She asked me and I nodded quickly, knowing that I had found the perfect time for my plan.

Which it had been running in my head for some time.

"Yes, mom, don't worry. I'm not a girl, I can take care of myself." I told her and she looked at me for a few seconds, but then there was a smile on her face that made me feel calm.

"It's okay, honey, I trust you." She said and leaned towards me to kiss me on the forehead. "No boys in the house, okay?"

I rolled my eyes and smiled, nodding, but don't worry, mom, I won't bring a boy home...

But a girl.

***

The next day, Ryujin went to collegue very early, preparing some things in the library, taking advantage of the fact that it was a place where very few people went.

She made sure that none of her friends Lia, Chaeryeong or Yuna bothered or followed her and made her way to the classroom where Hwang Yeji was, 'listening' to her literature classes, even though she wasn't even paying attention.

The short-haired girl waited for Yeji to leave the classroom and began to follow her, making sure that the orange-haired girl didn't notice her.

"Hey, Ji!"

Ryujin immediately hid behind a door, when she heard the voice of one of Yeji's friends, who approached her and gave her a hug.

"What's wrong, Hyun." The orange-haired girl greeted her friend, when she was about to enter the gym.

"Are you going to practice? The boys and I were thinking about going for a drink, are you in?"

Please say no, please say no...

Ryujin said mentally and looked out again, to notice that Yeji was shaking her head and then smiled.

"No, I'll go practice, we have a game tomorrow and you guys should tol." She said and Hyunjin rolled his eyes at her.

"Ugh, you're so bored as always. Okay, see ya, Ji!"

Hyunjin walked away from Yeji and Ryujin smiled, when she could see that the orange-haired girl entered the gym and making sure there was no one behind her or in the hallways, she followed Yeji inside.

Yeji walked to an small room where the balls were to start practicing, but her peace did not last long.

The moment she turned to leave that small place, she was met with a girl's smile and the light of a flash made her close her eyes immediately, before she could say anything.

"What are you doing-"

But her words were slurred, when she felt a hand covering her mouth and nose with a small white handkerchief.

Yeji's little cat eyes began to close and she was soon falling to the floor, seeing only the shadow of a blonde girl and another camera flash before everything went completely dark to her.

"Hey, baby..."

Yeji felt a strong headache, as she slowly began to open her eyes.

There was a red light that illuminated the place, which did not allow her to see clearly. She slowly tried to move but to her surprise, her hands and legs were tied to the bed, where she was lying.

"W-Where am I, what is-"

Her voice slowly stopped, as she felt footsteps approaching the bed. Yeji blinked several times, to try to focus her eyes a little better, was then when she could see the figure of a girl at the foot of the bed.

The orange-haired girl gulped when she saw the girl there, with a smile, a very skimpy cheerleader uniform and a camera hanging around her neck.

"Smile." Ryujin said quietly and brought the camera up to her eye level, to take another picture.

"W-Who- what is this? Where am I?" Yeji said once her voice returned to her throat, after closing her eyes again, as she felt the strong light burning her retinas.

"Where are you? You're in my room, love." Ryujin said quietly and Yeji looked at every corner of the place and when she realized it, her cat eyes opened wider.

There were pictures of her plastered all over the place, pictures that she hadn't even remembered to take, which meant that someone had been stalking her for a long time.

Yeji gulped again and her chest began to rise and fall rapidly, so then, she turned her gaze to the smiling blonde girl in front of her.

"Who the fuck are you?" The cat-eyed said and tried to move again, but the grip on her hands and legs was quite strong. "HELP HELP!!!"

Ryujin chuckled and slowly climbed onto the bed and crawled over to Yeji, sitting on her lap to take the camera in her hands again.

"You can scream all you want, but I'd rather you scream my name." The blonde said with a smile, while Yeji scowled at her.

At that moment she realized who she was.

Shin Ryujin, a nerdy girl she had seen a few times being the university photographer, who participated in inter-university events.

Although she didn't know her name.

"Leave me alone, what-what do you want from me?" Yeji told her and Ryujin tilted her head to the side, while she smiled tenderly.

Again the blonde raised her camera to her eye and took another photo of Yeji, leaving her eyes burning, before pulling her camera over her head as she set it aside.

"What do I want from you?" Ryujin said quietly and slowly put her hands on either side of Yeji's head to lean towards her, staying very close to her face.

Ryujin licked and bit her lip, while she looked at the perfect lips of Yeji who was panting.

Her insides felt hot, her little thong was starting to get wet and her skin was completely crawling.

At that moment Ryujin could have an orgasm without even moving, which was too much but not a surprise to her twisted mind.

"This."

Ryujin said and pressed her lips to Yeji's, kissing her softly in an inexperienced way, while the orange-haired girl just kept her mouth open, still shocked by what was happening.

"Mmmmh!" Ryujin moaned into the kiss and then slowly separated from Yeji, seeing the feline eyes of her lover, totally scared of her.

"I love you so much, Yeji." Ryujin said and without saying anything else, she put her face on Yeji's chest and smiled. "You don't know how happy I am that you are here with me."

The blonde said, hugging a completely scared Yeji.

"L-Let go of me, what are you doing, you damn crazy bitch!" Yeji exclaimed and Ryujin's smile disappeared from her face.

The blonde got up from Yeji's chest and stared at her for a few seconds.

"You don't like my cheerleader uniform? Look, it's too short, like that bitch Karina's." Ryujin said and Yeji frowned at her.

"ANSWER!" Ryujin exclaimed and Yeji was startled. Then she realized that what she was doing was not working.

"I'm sorry, baby. I think I'm just a little jealous, but we can get this over with soon." She said and Yeji felt her skin crawl.

"O-Over?" Yeji said and Ryujin smiled nodding.

Then without saying a word, she got up from Yeji's lap and approached the door, before placing her hand on the handle, she turned to look at her.

"Yes. Wait for me here." Ryujin said and chuckled, before turning around again and disappearing into the room's bathroom.

Yeji began to move her arms and legs to try to get free, but it seemed impossible to do so. Her heartbeat was racing and her body was completely agitated.

But Ryujin didn't even take a minute to go back to the room and Yeji saw her with a glass of water in one of her hands and something wielded in the other.

"P-Please let me go, please. I swear I won't tell anyone about this." Yeji said with a trembling voice, but Ryujin let out a laugh.

Without responding to Yeji's pleas, she stood on the side of the bed, at the height of Yeji's head, and while the orange-haired girl looked at her, she brought her hand to her mouth and then the glass of water.

Yeji had no idea what she was up to, until Ryujin took her face in her hands and forcefully made Yeji open her mouth to pass the water, where there was a small pill.

The cat-eyed tried to throw out what she had in her mouth, but Ryujin quickly covered her nose and her mouth, preventing her from doing so, until she had no choice but to swallow whatever was in her mouth.

"Don't worry baby, it's just water, I don't want you to get dehydrated." Ryujin said with a smile and then, returned to the footboard of the bed.

Yeji started to cough, but soon the feeling in her throat disappeared and she again looked at Ryujin, who was waiting to meet her gaze, with a smile on her face.

"Fuck, you're so sexy, Yeji. I could-I could touch myself while I watch you."

The blonde said in a hoarse voice and before Yeji could say anything, a strange feeling began to run through her body.

Ryujin smiled as she saw Yeji's eyes begin to dilate and she immediately took action.

The blonde began to raise the small red cheerleading top, until it was over her head, revealing her small breasts and pink nipples, that were already erect.

"Do you like what you see, baby?" Ryujin asked, as Yeji gulped, trying to avoid looking at her breasts.

"W-What's going on." Yeji said softly, as she felt her breathing starting to get heavier and heavier.

Ryujin bit her lip and ran her hands over her breasts, squeezing them a little, while she looked into Yeji's feline eyes, who couldn't resist any longer and ended up looking at her small tits.

"It's the effect, Shin." Ryujin said with a smile as she looked at Yeji's crotch, which was starting to look a bit bulging.

Yeji continued in silence not knowing what was happening to her body and why she was starting to sweat, until she saw Ryujin begin to slide her skirt down her legs, leaving her only in her small black thong.

Her pale skin and the curves of hee body were beginning to take their toll on Yeji, although it was also about that pill that Ryujin stuffed into her mouth.

"Now, do you want to go?" Ryujin asked her, but she didn't wait for Yeji's answer and crawled back into her lap, sitting right on her bump.

"Ugh." Making a moan come from the older girl's throat.

The blonde smiled at the sound of her and she immediately buried her face in Yeji's neck to begin sliding wet kisses over her delicate skin.

The orange-haired girl leaned her head back and she closed her eyes, opening her mouth a little, to let the air out, while she felt that her cock was getting tighter in her boxers and pants.

She couldn't understand why something like that was turning her on and she was trying to fight it with her own body.

"L-Leave me, dammit."

Ryujin smiled into the skin of Yeji's neck as she bit it.

"That's not what you want, Yeji." Ryujin breathed into her ear, as she slid her hands from Yeji's arms, to her sides.

"Shit-" Yeji moaned at last, as Ryujin rocked her pelvis back and forth.

"You're so hard, Yeji." Ryujin whispered, giving her earlobe a small bite. "I can't wait to have you inside me."

Yeji bit her lip to prevent a moan from leaving her mouth, but it was heard through her throat. Ryujin was satisfied and happy with what she was doing.

Seconds later, she stood up caressing Yeji's chest, sliding her hands under her shirt, while the muscles of her body moved with her touch.

The orange-haired girl was staring at Ryujin's face and also at her tits.

"W-Why are you doing this?" Yeji asked her, with the little willpower she had left.

Ryujin chuckled, her cheeks were flushed, while her skin began to sweat as well, feeling that she was much more turned on, than she was when she fantasized about Yeji, because now her fantasies were coming true.

She continued to move slowly on Yeji's bulge, giving that sensation of pleasure to her clit, but she knew that this was not the moment that she should cum, so she stopped and looked at Yeji's face, who had her eyes closed and mouth half open.

"Fuck, I-I need you Yeji." Ryujin told her and Yeji thought that the torture would end, but Ryujin was not going to give up. "But you have to beg me."

Ryujin bit her own lip and began to slide her fingers up to Yeji's breasts, squeezing them between her fingers.

Yeji clenched her jaw, trying not to fall, but she couldn't hold out another minute, since that pill had been more than effective.

"Fuck..." Yeji whispered, as she felt Ryujin's strokes on her skin. "I-I-fuck!"

Ryujin smiled, seeing that her beloved couldn't hold out much longer. Then she pressed her lips to Yeji's and felt a tickle in her stomach as she felt that her kisses were reciprocated now.

"Mmmh." Ryujin moaned and moved away from Yeji's lips and smiled. "What do you want, Yeji?"

Yeji gulped for the fifth time, but although her mind told her that she should refuse, her body did not entirely agree with it.

"Tell me, Yeji..." Ryujin repeated again and this time, she lifted Yeji's shirt along with her sports top and sucked on her nipple that was erect. "Tell me what the fuck you want?!"

"Ughh fuck, I need- I need to feel your pussy!" Yeji growled and opened her eyes to see Ryujin with a smile on her face as she looked at her.

"That was all I needed to hear." Ryujin said and didn't even waste time, lowering her hand to Yeji's crotch, to squeeze it in her hand.

"Mmmmh!"

Yeji growled and Ryujin bit her lip, but stopped and put her hands at the beginning of Yeji's sweatpants to start pulling them down, while the orange-haired girl gasped.

"Shit..." Yeji whispered and Ryujin smiled, as she finished pulling down the pants and soon after the boxers.

"Mmmh you're so fucking big, Yeji." Ryujin said, as that long, fat cock bounced, fully erect. "Are you sure you want to be inside me, baby? You have to beg a little more."

Yeji took a deep breath, feeling like she couldn't hold out another minute and opened her dark feline eyes, staring into Ryujin's intently.

"P-Please lemme feel your pussy." Yeji told her in a strangled voice and Ryujin smiled, getting closer to her face to peck her in the mouth.

"I want more, baby. Say that you love me."

The ginger-haired frowned at her, but she knew she need to feel that girl's pussy or her body will collapse, so she breath.

"I-I love you, please- shit- lemme feel you."

"Your wishes are orders, love."

And it didn't take long for Ryujin to get up a little, line up Yeji's cock at the entrance to her pussy and start sliding into it, even though she was a virgin and that was going to hurt a lot.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Ryujin moaned, throwing her head back and closing her eyes tightly, she could feel the pain in her private part, but also felt a lot of pleasure and her pussy was so wet, that she could slide in more easily.

Meanwhile, Yeji threw her head back on the pillow, feeling her breathing hitched, as that soft, hot, tight pussy enveloped her big dick, making her feel on the verge of cumming, when she hadn't even been inside her for long.

When Ryujin was finally with that hard cock filling her insides, she opened her eyes slowly and looked at Yeji, who had a face of pleasure that made her turn on more.

"I love you so much, Yeji."

The blonde said, before starting to ride Yeji, first moving quite slowly, while she rested her hands on the ginger-haired's hard abs.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck! Yeji!"

"Mmmmh, shit!"

Ryujin leaned her head back and closed her eyes, smiling as she felt her lover's cock, opening her walls and hips in an amazing way.

"Ahhh, you're mine now, Ji. Only mine!"

Yeji squeezed her eyes closed, but couldn't stop the grunts from come out of her mouth and her throat, while the blonde moved a little faster this time.

She opened her feline eyes and saw Ryujin's tits bouncing, while her face was completely red and her mouth was open, releasing some rather high-pitched moans, which seemed quite attractive to her ears.

"Ahhh, Yeji, ahhhh I'm gonna cum, baby!"

Yeji felt her cum very close too and was not even able to warn, when Ryujin's pussy was being filled with it.

"Ohhh fuckkkk!"

"Yes! Oh yes! Ahhhh I want your cum inside me!"

Ryujin exclaimed as she felt that liquid, empty into her and soon she began to have spasms in her body, due to her own orgasm.

Yeji felt true relief when Ryujin's pussy absorbed all of her cum and she took a deep breath, once the blonde stopped and opened her eyes to look at her.

But she soon closed them again when Ryujin immediately buried her face in her neck and hugged her.

"You're mine now, Yeji." Ryujin said with a smile, while she still had Yeji's cock inside her. "Only mine, forever."

___________________________________

Idk what to say here lmao
Oh and i'm sorry, i'm drunk and i wrote this so maybe i had a lotta mistakes, so... 🥲🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.2K 18
โ you two are so obvious โž in which tiffany can't be with taeyeon in public. โ€• beautaes 2017 ยฉ all rights reserved started 170201 completed 170903
13.7K 282 13
"๐“พ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฑ, ๐“ฒ'๐“ถ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ" sophia kelce, sister to the nfl players jason and travis kelce found her way to stardom from releasin...
6.6K 506 14
Eris is a very independent woman. She likes to go to party and bed girls. She loves making other women go crazy and bragging her heavenly beauty...
149K 13.7K 49
-Todos la necesitan a ella- Meredith desaparece y Andrรณmeda no puede con todo lo que estรก pasando. Aรบn asรญ, en un estado deplorable, los dioses le...