The neighbor's milk

"And what about your wife, huh?"

"Don't worry baby, she's at home, taking care of the kids while I fuck you."

***

Hwang Yeji was a married woman with two children, who dedicated herself to being a housewife when her first baby was born, while her husband went to work every day to support them.

But that didn't mean it was a completely happy marriage.  Although Yeji did not know about her husband's infidelities, on many occasions, Soobin rejected her because he was tired and only wanted to sleep when he got home, due to his hard work at his job.

But Yeji was getting tired, because she was starting to feel very needy.  And when we talked about needy, she meant she was very horny and hot all the time. But it wasn't until she met her new neighbor across the street, that her life turned upside down.

Shin Ryujin, a girl barely twenty years old, who had moved to the city alone to seek a better future.  Even though she lived in a village and her parents were religious, that didn't mean she was a good girl.

She was a womanizer who, thanks to her anatomy and attractiveness, could have any woman at her feet, but it was not until the neighbor with feline eyes and ginger hair crossed her path, that her life changed.

Yeji was about to leave her apartment, when she saw Ryujin opening her door at the same time, to also leave her that morning.

They both had garbage bags in their hands, which meant that they were both going to the same place.

Ryujin didn't even bother to hide it and looked at her neighbor from head to toe, who was wearing a short loose dress, with a perfect neckline that showed a lot of her skin, and her perfect tits.

"Good morning." The gingerhead woman greeted with a shy and nervous smile.

"Good morning, Mrs. Hwang." Ryujin smiled mischievously, feeling a soft warmth in her body, as she noticed that her neighbor was also checking on her.

She was wearing jeans, a tight black shirt, but the ginger-haired woman focused a little more on Ryujin's crotch, which looked somewhat bulging.

The two walked down the hallway until they reached the end of it, where the chute was where they had to throw away the garbage, and although Ryujin arrived first, she took two steps back to let Yeji do it first.

"Thank you." The cat-eyed woman said smiling and Ryujin returned the gesture, but that doesn't mean that she did it just out of kindness.

Since Ryujin found herself looking at her neighbor's butt, while the woman leaned forward a little to do the corresponding thing. The short-haired girl felt her cock throb, while Yeji placed the garbage bag in place.

Meanwhile, Yeji felt her heart beating rapidly, biting her own lip, as she made sure to bend over enough so that her neighbor could see her butt.

She knew deep down that what she was doing was not the right thing, since her husband was working hard, while she was flirting with her neighbor, but none of that mattered to her at that moment.

She then pretended to be having trouble fitting the trash into the chute.

"Oh, shit. It's always the same." Yeji said out loud and Ryujin stopped looking at her butt.

"Need some help?"

"Yeah." Yeji turned only her head to look at her over her shoulder. "It's stuck."

Ryujin wasted no time, leaving her garbage bag aside and without thinking twice, she stood behind Yeji, wrapping her arms around her to reach for the thrash bag, something that shouldn't even be done that way, but she didn't waste the opportunity to press her cock that was a little hard on her neighbor's ass.