Radiant Dawn's Daughter

By LaPucelle08

(Dawn Series 1)[Reverse Harem / Multiple Pairings] A treasure that she is, daughter of Sleeping Beauty and He... More

Radiant Dawn's Daughter 🌹
🌹🌹🌹
♥️ 🤍
One Wish...
Little Dawn...
I - Curiosity Over Ravens
II - Unwelcomed
III - Consequences
IV - Miserable Girl
V - The Lone Rose
VI - Ramshackle Dorm

🌹Map🌹

216 20 0
By LaPucelle08

This is not the official map in the game, I made this up for my series only.

🏰 Lewis Capital - The largest village/district near Night Raven College, it's my Brooklyn, NY kind of. Many job opportunities, random shenanigans etc.

🏰 Night Raven College - The private prestigious school of magic.

🏰 Abandoned Clock Tower - You first will see this mentioned in 'The Sinners Who Eat Her Heart'. Supposedly a portal to and from Cradle but it seems other worlds can use this too as their landing point.

🏰 Moors - Classified as of the moment

🏰 ??? - Means not yet explored.

Far Far Away is also here where Royal Sword Academy is located.

Characters aesthetic onto the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941 252 12
『Gazing through crystal eyes』 Internships are supposed to be a taste of what a Hero was expected to take on after graduation. After struggling to get...
1.7K 60 9
CHARLES WEASLEY X READER "I love you." The words had tumbled out before you'd had time to completely prepare them...
887K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.5K 129 5
Maiko Shuu. He's the main character in the story along with the reader. The theme has been taken from a episode, just involving some more to it. Hope...