A Quetz with Trolls

By Galaxy-the-Beast

Calibri, or Cali, is a brave and protective woman that loves music, but she never sings unless in private. On... More

Murder Victim
Few Months Later
Bunker Taken and Saved Princess
Camp and Bergens
Make Over
Skate Date and Caught
True Colors
Truth
About Calibri
Feathered Messege
Quest
Captured
Just Sing
Relaxing Day
About Wren
Dreams of the Past
Interrupted Wedding
Sick Quetz
Quetz's Reunion
Final Rescue

Epilogue

186 11 3
By Galaxy-the-Beast

Calibri stood on a branch near her hollow. She was smiling at the moon and stars that glittered in the night sky. The wind softly blowing through her feathered hair. It was peaceful until the small pitter patter of feet came running. 

"Momma!" A little Quetz jumped onto Calibri, she had the feathers of a cardinal and seemed pretty young. It was Lilly, her adopted daughter. 

"Hey, munchkin! Where's your dad?" Branch came running over as he caught his breath. 

On the couple's fingers were a pair of rings. They got married a few years after saving Floyd and Mariana. Speaking of that time, Veneer actually got out of prison early for good behavior and is currently going to college. He visits sometimes. 

"Sorry, babe, she is fast." The troll sat next to the two and Lilly sat in her mother's lap. "It's okay, she's probably excited since we're going to see Bruce and Brandy tomorrow." 

Lilly loved spending time with her cousins, they all made up games, had fun, you know kid stuff. 

"But I can't sleep! Momma, can you tell me the story again?!" This made the woman chuckle and Branch leaned against her as she nodded. "Alright, alright. But then to bed." 

Calibri took a deep breath and started the story as her child looked at her with wounder. 

"It all started when I got home from work..." 

The End! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 144 25
After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Poppy, the Queen of Pop. They all celebrat...
2.9K 40 26
John Dory x OC, Broppy, Cliva, Floyd x OC Look inside for info on OCs Trolls Events from the perspective of these OCs in a little thought of AU. I DO...
75.2K 2.2K 24
Imagine a world where rock wins the battle, and tries to transform the last rebels into rockers zombies ... a world where Poppy has never had a Branc...
81K 1.3K 27
Poppy, Branch, and Val discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six diffe...