PHIGHTING! Oneshots

By CR45H_C0UR53

Smut, Fluff, Yuri, Yaoi, anything. all in one book. Go ahead and patronize me I'm bored I need something to w... More

REQUESTS OPEN
💉🔨Victory Lap[MedHammer]🍋
🍊Tower Waltz🫐💮Hypertana
🍊Rattlesnake Bite-SCYTHEHAMMER🔨👢
🍋Medical Professional-MedHammer🔨💉
🍋Measurements||SubKit🎀💉
🍋Soap Debris||ValkBox🎤🎶
Names and Descriptions
💔Lofi-MedBox Angst
🍋Leg Day||SkateShot🛹🏹
💔☁️Poetry||SwordTana(?)
🍋Well-Earned||MedHammer💉🔨
🍊Double Date||HyperTana, Swocket
🍋Warm Bed||Swocket⚔️🚀

💔Hyacinth🌸🌷VineSpace [ANGST]

1.1K 9 40
By CR45H_C0UR53

I don't like seeing you guys happy :3

WARNING: THIS IS AN ANGST STORY, AND CONTAINS VINESPACE. I CANNOT MAKE THIS UP MY FRIEND ASKED ME TO MAKE SOMETHING TO MAKE THEM CRY. So if I make you cry uh get fucked lolololol-
But srs. This chapter contains topics such as
Attempted self-amputation
SH
Blood
Attempted Murder
Interpretation
Also, you know the drill. Subspace’s name is Pyro, and the very new Vinestaff in this story, her name is Shizen, Shi for short.

Why would Pyro invite her? They never even talk. They bonded a bit better than expected when Luther ranted about how annoying and stupid he was. He was annoying and all. And murderous. But he seemed…sweet? In a creepy way. Which was…good? As Shizen walked through the halls, several stared at her. He knew almost instantly why; she saw but only one or two girls in all while heading to Subspace’s apartment. There were not a lot of females in Blackrock. Especially not ones that wore something like hers. Hopefully, she didn’t get picked at for anything unusual about her.

And she didn’t. Just a lot of stares and whispering. Until a certain also-pink fellow skips up to her, hugging her tightly, just as happy as when they first met. Everyone around quivered a bit. Everyone backed up almost instantly as Pyro skipped off, taking Shizen with him. He brought her to his apartment, opening the door for her and closing it behind them as they entered. It was rather messy, with dead plants around with pink dust sprawled onto the leaves. Seems like people aren’t the only thing he experiments on. ‘How sad,’ Shizen thought, holding some of them in his hands. “Oh don’t mind those, you weren’t meant to see them!!” Pyro stands in the way of Shizen and the dead plant.

“I have to heal it…” Shizen moves Pyro out of the way, forming her staff from her hands. She taps the dead plant, sprouting it from a dead vine plant to a lovely Hyacinth.

“If you think I’m going to take care of it, you are SORELY mistaken, little plant girl!”

“I don’t expect you to. But it would be nice to have something here that matches you!” Pyro looked down at the pink plant. What an eyesore to see something living in such a snowy climate. And so…girly. Why would he EVER be interested in flowers? But the way Shizen looked seeing the dead plant. Why did it ache him? Like a needle slitting his entire heart open and picking out each artery one by one. His fingers tingle and twitch as they slowly ball up into a fist. He wanted to change the topic. He thought and thought before seeing carvings on Shizen’s left arm. Her cursed arm. It was practically wood. But whatever. Didn’t hurt to ask, right?

“What are those carves on your arms?!” Shizen flinched as Pyro lifted her arm to his view. He looked at the deep scars in her wood-like arm. Pyro looked back up at her, awaiting an answer. She draws he hand back, covering her mouth slightly with said arm. She whimpers, tapping her foot.

“I…tried to cut off my arm. I was young and the curse scared me. It forms over other injuries but…not these.”

“Oh, that’s all wounds, doll! I have wounds just like it!”

“But…your arm isn’t-” Pyro pulls up his covered arm. Some spots on it are pink like his poison, but the most noticeable ones are on his arms. In the unrotten spots. Cuts. Self-inflicted cuts. And they look recent with pink blood dried up on the scars. Shizen instantly grabs his arm, looking at the scars, concerned. “What did you do?! Did you trip?! Scratched?! Stung?! Grazed!?”

“No, silly!! I did these myself!!” Pyro was laughing. But Shizen didn’t find it very funny. She was a bit frightened that Pyro was so chill about being on the verge of bleeding from any of these cuts.

“Wh-Why would you do this…?” Pyro’s smile slowly faded as he realized how upset Shizen was getting. His smile was more awkward than anything.

“I uh…t-to keep me from going insane?? What else?!” Shizen whimpers as she looks down at the shorter scientist. She wanted to help, but in what way? The outline of the wounds would still stay. And they were deep, too since his flesh was softer since it was rotting. Her heart thumped. Was she to feel angry, sad, empathy, sympathy? Pyro slowly backed away. “Uhm…I’m just gonna go…”

“No-” Shizen grabs his wrist, straining some of the scars on his arms. Pyro was insane. “Please…tell me why.” Pyro takes a deep breath, tapping his foot. He felt no sympathy for anybody but…why was it so different with Shizen? They had met JUST yesterday. He looks at the ground shamefully.

“I…don’t know…B-But does it matter?!” Pyro unclips his mask, a hiss of air coming from it as he sets it down on the counter. Shizen tries to reach out to him, but he seems to always know where she goes to touch, usually his shoulders, but sometimes his head, maybe his upper back, and to try and annoy him enough to turn around, poking his side. “Shizenn, you know you touching me is annoying! Careful with that hand before you lose it right here and now, doll!”

“Tripmine…” The silence is deafening. Pyro clenches his fists, his knuckles cracking themselves before he turns around, slapping her with his claws out. Her face turned to the right from the slap, the back of Pyro’s palm now stained with a slight redness of blood. She touches her cheek, feeling the red liquid drip down her cheek. He…scratched her. And slapped her. But the slap didn’t matter. She was bleeding.

“NOBODY CALLS ME TRIPMINE!!” He yelled at her. She looked down at him, taken aback as she holds her cheek. As She opens her mouth again, he suddenly pounces on her, spawning a pink crystal in his hand. She tries to squirm out of his grasp, feeling a sharp pain in her neck as he takes hold of it, sinking his claws in to keep her down.

“P-Pyro-*cough cough* please-!!” She pleads for mercy as her breath leaves her body. It was like his claws were draining her being like a funnel. As this happens, the flower she created suddenly fades with the sound of wind. Pyro looks over at where the flower used to be.

“You…you’ll fade, just like that flower…I HOPE YOU FADE!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!”

“Wh-Why are you *cough!* doing this…?!”

“BECAUSE I CAN’T STAND YOU!! YOU’RE ALWAYS SO POSITIVE AND PERFECT AND MOTIVATING!! EVEN WHEN WE’RE LOSING!! YOU LOVE THE LIVING AND IT SICKENS ME!! JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE THE FIRST FEMALE PHIGHTER, DOESN’T MEAN I HAVE TO TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT!! STOP CARING ABOUT ME!! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!”

“...Pyro…” He looks into her Fushia pink eyes as his contracted Fluorescent pink orbs. He feels a pain in his heart as his hand slowly slumps, the crystal shattering and fading in his hand, crumbling onto the floor and turning into a neutral color. Why was his heart aching so badly, like it was being gripped until it blew up? He slowly lifts his hands from Shizen’s neck, the girl taking in a raspy breath, coughing and rubbing her neck. Pyro gets up, looking at the dead flower. It has not only faded, but the stem it once resided on was now wooden. He picks up the now splinter of a stem before it fades into a dust substance. He felt his heart sink, the pain on his wrists feeling like fire as the salty sweat from his head dripped onto the fresh cuts. His eyes feel heavy with something other than insomnia. His vision got foggy. Why did he care about some plant?

“...Why do you care…?” Shizen looks up, still coughing a bit. She grabs the counter for support as she comes up behind him.

“...Because we’re not completely different. And because you’re not completely heartless.” Pyro slumps his shoulders, his breath feeling heavy in his tight throat. Shizen puts a hand on his shoulder, touching the empty pot of dirt again, forming another lovely Hyacinth. Like it was glowling in the dimmed room.

“Stop it…”

“Wha-”

“Stop…stop it…”

“Pyro what-”

“STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!” Pyro punches Shizen in the stomach over and over again, tears streaming down his face as he yells angrily. His punches were weak. He kept screaming, getting quieter each time as his punches got weaker, slowly dragging Shizen onto the floor as he sobbed into her chest. She placed a comforting hand on his head and the other on his back as he clenched her tightly. After a few, however, Pyro was gripping Shizen tightly, sleeping with her on the couch as she stayed up. The TV played in the background as she looked down at Pyro.

Giving a warm smile

Months later…

Shizen is escorted in by Pyro. Pyro is still his insane, un-okay self. Shizen is still cautious, but friendly with him. As they are talking over some pizza, Shizen looks over at the flower. Still standing tall. And it's sprouting, too. Pyro looks away when Shizen looks back, blushing a bit. She gives a warm smile, a tear in her eye. “You’re taking care of it…~”

“N-No I’m not! It’s just your presence keeping it alive!”

“That’s uh…not how it works.”

“Shut up!”

“You made it so pretty…~” Pyro grumbles, upset he had been found out and blushing in a corner. Shizen giggles, petting his head gently. “Do you want another?”

“...yes.” Shizen kneels on her knees, tilting Pyro’s head back and kissing his forehead. His entire face goes pink as he feels the kiss.

Word count:1674))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.8K 95
so this is just a simple oneshot book I may add smut idk so types of things that I will right about -fluff -angst -lemon -lime -crack story {requests...
17.1K 101 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
215K 2.7K 120
Basically just as the title says. This will contain fluff, lemon, lime, littlespace, and angst. All stories are gay (obviously), so if you don't like...
1.7K 39 9
Larry one shots. Is there anything more to say? Some of these are older, so my writing sucks. I mean it sucks normally as well, but in some of those...