Jaywon AO3 stories :)

Par Urlocal99ff

Hii these are stories from Ao3, I know some people aren't available to some stories and want to read them so... Plus

READ THIS. THIS IS IMPORTANT IF U WANNA READ MORE SMEXY STUFF
Lets see where we wake up tomorrow; yeseoakoi
Morning kiss; fleurjiseok
Kiss me like you wanna be loved; enctstudios
Just come kiss me and save me; wonniewon (gukkiegukkie)
Missing buttons; guccilatte
Our honeyed threads; lovecubed
⚠️Let me swoon over you; yeosakoi
Spring would always come; abigails (venusona)
A quick getaway; orphan_account
⚠️A quick getaway; orphan_account pt2
A quick getaway; orphan_account pt3
⚠️A quick getaway; oprhan_account pt4
A quick getaway; oprhan_account Final part
Only a touch;rightdowntothebone
❕Raspberry soda hair; yeosakoi
But i loved you (i couldnt help it)
Horny Poets Society; engaypen ⚠️⚠️
Love that needs to be repaid; darlplusing ❕
When you wake up (i'll be there); vancouverbby
⚠️To love and be loved; nct_is_life
You are my escape; oreob1tch❕
Sweet like honey; dazedlilies ⚠️
Touch starved: oreob1tch ❕
Candy Chain; FlamerMinho❕
⚠️Jongseong, Jungwon, and Parties; Anonymous
❕If these walls could talk; stardustjaywons
⚠️Surrender; wono209
Dont wanna fall; margiela
Make it happen; Camilla 1265❕
A little larger than the entire Universe; anonymous
One plus one equals seven; Anonymous
Say Dont Go (Jay and Jungwons Version) ; swtblossom
⚠️❕Take me down to the floor; wonkitts
This flickering moment (i feel it, do you feel it too?); icedwhitemochatte
Jungwons seires of unfortunate events; SevenArk ❕
Hide You Under My Tounge; pinapso❕
Ill go get a ring (let the choir bells sing); darlingriki ❕
lollipop; enwontity ⚠️
That feeling when I love you; bjsflyhigh
Can't feel my face when im with you; wonluvsjeng (pocketzluvrrr)⚠️
Cause I could Show You Divine Escape; hyungs ⚠️
i only feel religion when i lay with you; milfjaeyun ⚠️
everything that you coulda wanted; margiela
the night is sparkling and i'm wonderstruck; lwjsss
you're everything ;Fiontenes ❕
jealousy, jealousy; Anonymous⚠️
the shape of love (it's a poorly decorated cake); minmangomin
❕Caught in the kitchen; Urlocal99ff
❕Cant get enough; Urlocal99ff

⚠️Practice room; crossroad (orphan_account)

895 7 0
Par Urlocal99ff

practice room
crossroad (orphan_account)

Summary:

"hyung," jungwon prompts, and jay gasps lightly when he feels lips on skin, jungwon mouthing kisses on his neck, up his jaw. "i'm the one coming on to you,"
Notes:

this is badly written but i feel like im three seconds away from an anxiety attack so i gotta punch something out. enjoy!

edit: favorite porny line insert number 2 and 3 — "im not a kid anymore" BUT NOT IN A BARELY LEGAL CONTEXT OK THE CONTEXT IS OLDER PERSON WHO VIEWS YOUNGER PERSON AS A LITTLE SIBLING AND HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME / "im the one coming on to you" sounds better in korean but i like that line ok im done
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:
practice rooms are nice at night. they're quiet, but every sound echoes, and it gives the vibe of a trip to the airport at dawn. jungwon's newfound hobby of practicing so late has jay worried, so he's formed the habit of keeping the younger company whenever he could.

"i think we can move on."

"you think its okay?" jay gulps down a bottle of water, staring at jungwon in the mirror. jungwon's slightly sweaty figure looks back at him through his reflection, once again marking his moves before deciding its good enough.

"yeah," he quips, "now. . ." jungwon looks down to think, before popping up, "it's our part. jay-hyung, uh — that, that part," he tries to gesture for the said part, which jay catches.

"okay,"

"mmm,"

jay makes his way over to the younger, the latter automatically laying down flat on the ground. jay stretches a little before spreading both legs on each side of jungwon's torso, leaning down, hands ready to support the other's neck and pull him up. some of their choreographies require this kind of maneuver; whilst not exactly hard, needs a lot of practice to make sure nobody gets hurt in the process.

"this looks right," jay comments as he watches them in the mirror. jungwon tries to strain his head to see, both hands on jay's ankles for support.

jungwon complains, "i can't see that well," before settling back in position. "hyung's gonna have to monitor us."

"got it."

they practice the move, both of them helping the transition from their original position to jungwon hovering over jay's lap, before jumping over his entire body. its a bit hard for jay to see with all of jungwon's thighs and calves in the way, but they manage. jay ignores the times jungwon held on to his own thighs for support, mentally kicking himself for even making a note of it.

after repeating the steps several times, both jay and jungwon are beginning to be able to do it smoothly — well, make it look smooth, since the actual process involves a lot of grabbing and holding and trying not to step on any part of each other. eventually, jungwon plops into jay's lap mid-move, tired.

jay's entire body jolts, which he then later tells jungwon is because of surprise. and that he's heavy. truth be told, jay's heart dropped immediately after the younger plopped down on him and his first instict is to scatter away, but jungwon doesn't need to know that.

jungwon shifts his weight on top of him, the fabric of their pants ruffling together. "i'm heavy, right?"

inwardly, jay wonders why the world would do this to him. his hands lay awkwardly in the air, not wanting to put them anywhere on the younger, not in this position. "very."

jungwon pouts. jay smiles at him because he's cute, leaning back to allow jungwon to remove himself. but the younger doesn't seem to be showing any signs of moving, so jay tries to gently push him off. jungwon won't budge, instead whining a hyunggg and clinging tighter.

jay starts to hear his own heartbeat in his ears. "wonie," he laughs, hopefully lightly, "get off, you're crushing me,"

jungwon wiggles in a cute way, refusing, blind to the fact that jay is inwardly starting to get an anxiety attack of sorts. an exaggeration, of course, but he needs jungwon off him now.

"alright, now, get off."

"i don't want to though?" jungwon replies, playful. he's a horrible hyung to ruin his dongsaengs good mood right now, but he won't quit wiggling.

"stop moving."

"why?"

jay burns, all of the sudden. god, he's a horrible person. he tries to think of anything else, tries to laugh it off. "i told you you're heavy,"

"are you telling me to lose weight?"

"what? no," jay answers automatically, "never."

jungwon giggles. he's still squirming where he's rooted in jay's lap, legs somehow already finding his way to wrap around the other's middle.

"stop that,"

"what?"

jay tsks, but jungwon only seems to try to make his weight heavier where he's sat. he's looking at him, now, bouncing his legs, which bounces his entire body.

"jungwon, my legs are practically dead. get off me."

but jungwon doesn't respond, only starts adjusting himself to whatever position he wants (how many times do you need to adjust yourself on someone's lap?), unknowingly jostling against jay's dick several times (but its alright and completely normal and it's fine and there's no need to make it weird — jay tries to ration), and then completely out of nowhere, rolls his hips in a circle with a downward motion.

"jungwon, stop." jay commands, panic evident in his voice. his arms are quick and firm on jungwon's waist to try to pry the younger off of him, but jungwon only tightens his legs around jay's torso and throws his arms around the older's neck. he doesn't stop moving ever so slightly, just the lower half of him.

"jungwon, i said stop."

jay had said that as firm and as angry as he can possibly sound with his heart is hammering and feeling like he's seconds near combustion, but jungwon presses down and rolls his hips again as if he learned how to, and jay's hands become frantic. he pushes against the younger's middle, his chest, tries to make his legs loose.

"jungwon, please," it escapes him before jay could help it, feeling his growing erection press against jungwon's ass. jungwon continues holding on to dear life and rolling his hips in circles, face hidden and tucked to jay's back. a breathy moan from him directly against jay's left ear makes the older's dick so completely hard so quick jay feels dizzy.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. fuck.

"jungwon —"

"hyung,"

fuck. what is he doing? jay asks himself admist how fucking good and — no, wrong it felt. it is. shit. they shouldn't be doing this.

"why are you doing this to me?" jay half-means it, breathless, trying his hardest not to buck up to chase the pleasure. jungwon was now lightly bouncing on top of his clothed dick, moaning softly in response.

"jay-hyung,"

"jungwon, stop."

to jay's horror and violent arousal, jungwon replies, "no."

"what are you doing?"

lifting his head from where it lays on jay's shoulder, jungwon looks at him straight in the eye, eyes lidded and pupils all black. sinful.

"what does hyung think i'm doing?" he asks, all the while still rolling his hips in circles on jay's lap, against his twitching cock.

jay tries again, exasperated, "jungwon —", pushes against the younger who only becomes more adamant on clinging and getting jay as sexually frustrated as possible. "i'm serious. you get off me and we'll pretend this never happened. i promise."

the younger purses his lips. "i want it to happen," he whispers.

jay grips hard on the younger's waist, his thighs, shuddering in arousal before hanging his head, refusing to look at the other. jungwon only hums, not much caring apparently, and starts moving back and forth on where he sits, rubbing his hyung's dick against his ass. the front of jay's pants are wet with precum. jungwon has to keep his eyes from rolling back.

"jungwon, please stop."

he sounds like he's crying, jungwon's favorite hyung. the smaller feels a little bad, but when he touches his hyung's dick, and it leaks more, heavy and hot in his hand. jay chokes on a surprised moan.

"i know you want this too," jungwon said, hands tracing jay's straining cock through his shirt, "hyung, i'm not a kid anymore."

jay shakes his head repeatedly, as if denying the statement. his head is still looking down, eyes shut, trying not to exist in a reality where his dongsaeng is grinding on his lap and stroking his dick and bringing him close to the edge. nevertheless, he moans and shot his eyes open when jungwon tries to pull his shorts over his dick.

"jungwon —" jay warns, quick hands pinning the others', stopping him.

flushed, looking at him with a kind of desire jay never wants to see in jungwon's eyes, wanting, wanting, wanting, jungwon says, softly, "i want hyung to fuck me."

jay swallows. "you don't know what you want."

"and you do?" jungwon smirks a little bit when he says it, pushing his ass against jay's cock again. "i know you want to fuck me. i want to, too. what's stopping us, hyung?"

you don't understand, jay thinks. i can't do that to you. jungwon is his little brother — whatever he thinks he wants, he doesn't know for sure. he's young. impressionable. jay doesn't want to take advantage of him. ever. he doesn't want to hurt him. he never should've thought about his dongsaeng the way he did; secretly, only at night, only in dreams, sweaty, warm, and in every right kind of wrong.

when he looks up at jungwon and meets his eyes, jungwon sees right through him, like he always does.

"i want this," he says, right away, "you're not taking advantage of me."

jay looks away. his cock hurts where it sits almost between jungwon's ass, and he wills everything so that his erection would wilt.

"hyung," jungwon prompts, and jay gasps lightly when he feels lips on skin, jungwon mouthing kisses on his neck, up his jaw. "i'm the one coming on to you,"

"ah —" jay averts his head as far as he could. "you don't know what you're doing, won-ah," he nearly begs, "you're going to regret it."

the answer is quick, without thinking. "i won't regret anything with you."

jay's eyes darken as his resistance falls for a moment. to jungwon's credit, he's stubborn, determined, and rather sexy.

"jungwon."

"jay-hyung," jungwon moans high, teasing, being a little shit. his hands return to jay's cock, not stroking, just holding, without pressure, barely there. jay bucks up without much thought, making him grunt and jungwon gasp.

jay breathes, and jungwon can tell that he's thinking hard, probably a million thoughts a minute — every single possibility, every single risk. but thinking is good. he's considering it. considering nothing jungwon hadn't considered before, when he decided to do this.

jungwon hopes jay finds him worth it.

jay's hands travel up the younger's back behind his sweater, skin-to-skin, and jungwon shivers.

"won-ah," jay says, like he's surrendering.

"hyung,"

he doesn't seem to want to say it. something distinctly far inside jay's head warns him that this is going to be a mistake, but once the idea of him actually allowing this to happen has emerged, its really, really, really hard to push it back.

jay's hands trace circles and push points on jungwon's back.

"yes, yes," breathless, jungwon should be embarrassed at how easily he's riled up when its just jay's hands on his skin, but he's floating. jay-hyung's going to do it.

"you're so eager," jay says it lowly, quiet enough to be missed. but jungwon catches it (how could he not) and keens at how his neglected cock twitches wetly hearing it.

jungwon started rocking them against one another, mouthing little ah ah ahs while jay grits his teeth and try not to make any sound. their dicks are pressing against one another with only a thin, wet layer of cotton between them; when jungwon peels his off, then jay's, jay doesn't resist.

jungwon mewls when they first touch their raw dicks. he immediately speeds up rutting on top of them both, jay hissing at the sudden speed and pressure. their cocks are wet enough for the slide not to be painful, and jay becomes increasingly alarmed at how close his dick is to jungwon's hole.

and what is that cold feeling?

jungwon moans, "hyung, hyung, hyung,"

jay feels like he could go crazy. perhaps staying as silent as possible is his way of protesting that they shouldn't be doing this. jungwon is so fucking pretty. he should never see him like this. sweaty bangs and concentrated brows, open, bitten lips and desperate noises.

jungwon grinds against him like he's chasing his own pleasure and nobody elses, but grips jay like he was sure he'd dissapear in any second. he continues making ngh, ngh, nghs and sometimes opens his eyes from where they were mostly shut to look at his hyung, which sends more electricity down jay's back than any of jungwon's rutting.

fucking yang jungwon. a little kid. two years younger and as cute as they could make a human being. smart, selfless. jay should've never wanted him the way he did — not yang jungwon. the first day he'd realised he wanted to pull jungwon close, exclusively for him to hold, he'd attributed it to brotherly love, even though he knew it wasn't. the day he realised he wanted jungwon for more, he would never admit. the thought was pushed down before it could fully make itself known. the day jungwon first eyed him up and down, not so subtly, jay jerked off in the bathroom then felt so much shame he couldn't look at jungwon in the eye for three days.

yang fucking jungwon.

jungwon kisses the tears dripping down jay's cheeks. licks a stripe against it, too, to jay's shocked reaction. takes out the metal butt plug from his ass, spilling an inhumane amount of lube. lines himself up with jay's dick.

"what the fuck, jungwon?"

"i like hyung so much," was what he said, before slamming himself down on jay's cock.

unable to help himself, jay moans aloud, falling forward to steady jungwon before he could move way too fast. "stop, jungwon,"

annoyed, breathless, "you keep saying that," jungwon squirms. jay halts everything and honestly tries everything not to come then and there.

"give me a minute," jay says, chest heaving. jungwon stills where jay's cock is warm inside him, twitching slightly from time to time. so obedient, jay's mind supplies. he quickly swats it away.

they're entirely connected, skin to skin and miles of it, warm and fucking surreal. jay locks eyes with jungwon who stares at him with the same hungry look, pursed lips, impatient. he opens his lips, searching for something to say.

"i like you so much, you know that?"

jay swears he sees jungwon's eyes impossibly widen, hears the sharp intake of breath the younger took, feels his thighs wobble. watches as jungwon's eyes redden and tear up.

"i love you, jungwon-ah,"

adorably, jungwon slowly nods in return. no audible words fall from his mouth when he mouths an i love you back, but jay gets it all the same. he leans to gently press lips with him, meeting soft skin and a cherry taste; warm tongue and a sort of thirst.

jay begins moving from where he's seated inside jungwon, not breaking the kiss. jungwon wraps both arms around his neck and rocks his body in response, twitching and moaning into jay's mouth every time the latter's dick brushed against his prostate.

jungwon's hole is tight and he clenches every time jay licks inside his mouth, precum staining jay's stomach. they began rutting more urgently, jay finally lifting jungwon up only to push him flat on his back and thrusting harder, faster. jungwon only looks starry-eyed at his hyung, shamelessly making eye contact and opening his mouth to whimper and moan, rolling his hips upwards to meet the older's thrusts.

"jay-hyung,"

"feels good, won-ah?"

"gonna come,"

"okay, baby,"

jungwon coos inwardly at the soft tone jay is using even when he's brutally thrusting inside him, while at the same time shuddering in arousal at the pet name. baby.

his orgasm builds as his sensitive bundle of nerves gets hit over and over and over again, jay's thrusts becoming more and more quick and frantic, the slapping sounds echoing around the room. "hyung —"

with considerable effort, jay prompts, "go on, wonie,"

and with that, jungwon cums, throws his head back, body quivering and toes curling. he moans aloud, filthy, when he feels jay's warm sperm spill inside him. they both ride out their high there, with jay on top of the younger, spent.

"ugh," jungwon said, a while later, the cum having gone cold and dripping out of his ass.

a little dread creeps up when jay's stomach when his head is no longer fogged with his orgasm, but jungwon kisses quick and he kisses sweet, effectively luring jongseong out of his thoughts to smile fondly at the younger.

"i want hyung to be my boyfriend."

jay is surprised, though he really shouldn't be.

"i'm going to treat you the best any boyfriend ever could," he eventually says, nipping jungwon's chin (it's cute that he means it completely). jungwon beams in response, cuddling up to his hyung.

"i know you will,"

Notes:

jaywon ult

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

22.3K 980 30
It's all too late... Jay finally confirms his love for Jungwon but he has to go ⚠ This is a bxb story and it contains gay stuff. If you dislikes thos...
2.3K 236 25
In a world filled with Evil and Flower boy mutants, Enhypen discovers their superpowers. However, it only works when they are together. Forced to pla...
7.9K 256 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
45 2 5
When they exchange the money, their fingertips touch and Jay almost drops the bills. This small contact between them ignites something in him. "Alrig...