Jaywon AO3 stories :)

נכתב על ידי Urlocal99ff

Hii these are stories from Ao3, I know some people aren't available to some stories and want to read them so... עוד

READ THIS. THIS IS IMPORTANT IF U WANNA READ MORE SMEXY STUFF
Lets see where we wake up tomorrow; yeseoakoi
Morning kiss; fleurjiseok
Kiss me like you wanna be loved; enctstudios
Just come kiss me and save me; wonniewon (gukkiegukkie)
Missing buttons; guccilatte
Our honeyed threads; lovecubed
⚠️Let me swoon over you; yeosakoi
Spring would always come; abigails (venusona)
A quick getaway; orphan_account
⚠️A quick getaway; orphan_account pt2
A quick getaway; orphan_account pt3
⚠️A quick getaway; oprhan_account pt4
A quick getaway; oprhan_account Final part
Only a touch;rightdowntothebone
❕Raspberry soda hair; yeosakoi
But i loved you (i couldnt help it)
Horny Poets Society; engaypen ⚠️⚠️
Love that needs to be repaid; darlplusing ❕
When you wake up (i'll be there); vancouverbby
⚠️To love and be loved; nct_is_life
You are my escape; oreob1tch❕
Sweet like honey; dazedlilies ⚠️
Touch starved: oreob1tch ❕
Candy Chain; FlamerMinho❕
⚠️Practice room; crossroad (orphan_account)
❕If these walls could talk; stardustjaywons
⚠️Surrender; wono209
Dont wanna fall; margiela
Make it happen; Camilla 1265❕
A little larger than the entire Universe; anonymous
One plus one equals seven; Anonymous
Say Dont Go (Jay and Jungwons Version) ; swtblossom
⚠️❕Take me down to the floor; wonkitts
This flickering moment (i feel it, do you feel it too?); icedwhitemochatte
Jungwons seires of unfortunate events; SevenArk ❕
Hide You Under My Tounge; pinapso❕
Ill go get a ring (let the choir bells sing); darlingriki ❕
lollipop; enwontity ⚠️
That feeling when I love you; bjsflyhigh
Can't feel my face when im with you; wonluvsjeng (pocketzluvrrr)⚠️
Cause I could Show You Divine Escape; hyungs ⚠️
i only feel religion when i lay with you; milfjaeyun ⚠️
everything that you coulda wanted; margiela
the night is sparkling and i'm wonderstruck; lwjsss
you're everything ;Fiontenes ❕
jealousy, jealousy; Anonymous⚠️
the shape of love (it's a poorly decorated cake); minmangomin
❕Caught in the kitchen; Urlocal99ff
❕Cant get enough; Urlocal99ff

⚠️Jongseong, Jungwon, and Parties; Anonymous

730 8 1
נכתב על ידי Urlocal99ff

Jongseong, Jungwon, and Parties
Anonymous

Notes:

Jay is kind of a bitch to Hee here but I based it off of 'ENHYPEN&Hi' EP.3 at 1:12 XD, My first fic in the fandom!
Work Text:
하나

The bathroom is not the most comfortable place Jungwon has ever had sex, the porcelain of the sink feeling cool against his thighs as Jongseong slowly fucks him from behind. Jongseong gets Jungwon to watch himself in the mirror hanging above the sink, watching himself making the moans and whines that signify that Jungwon is having a good time and getting ever closer to his release. He's drunk but the cool feeling of the porcelain against his skin is somewhat grounding, a refreshing blast of air in his slightly muddled mind.

"You look so beautiful," Jongseong murmurs in his ear as he quickens his pace. Jungwon murmurs a noise of agreement, focusing his eyes on the mirror where he can see his expression as Jongseong fucks him.

There's nothing quite like this, the feeling of weightlessness and freedom when he's drunk just the right amount to feel drunk but not hammered, how certain feelings are heightened but others dulled, his own touch feeling alien against his skin but Jongseong's feeling all the more intense.

In short, he loves it.

Jungwon focuses on his reflection again in the mirror, his hair messed up from where Jongseong had been clutching it earlier when Jungwon had sucked him off. Dimly, he's aware of his own orgasm starting to build, it getting ever closer as Jongseong continues to fuck him against the sink in the bathroom of this party. Who's is it again? Sunghoon's, Jungwon eventually remembers. It's his birthday, or maybe it's Jaeyun's, or maybe it's Sunghoon's and Jaeyun's anniversary or some shit, he doesn't really know, it's just an excuse to get drunk so of course he and Jongseong came along.

And of course, they'd eventually got bored of making small talk with acquaintances and getting dragged into drinking games, so Jongseong had dragged him upstairs to the bathroom to fuck him.

Jungwon really hadn't complained.

He doesn't remember Jongseong locking the door, so it shouldn't really come as a surprise when the handle turns and a drunken Heeseung stumbles into the bathroom, but quickly stopping when he fully takes in the scene in front of him.

"Oh," Soobin says as Jongseong stops moving and Jungwon frantically pulls the tank top he's still wearing down in a mostly fruitless attempt to conceal his erection. He cocks his head, narrowing his eyes, like he can't quite believe what's happening in front of him, and Jungwon can tell that he's absolutely smashed.

"Sorry." He hastily retreats and Jungwon hears the sound of him walking downstairs, at which point Jungwon starts pushing back on Jongseong's dick, meeting Jongseong's eyes in the mirror as Jongseong starts fucking him again.

At least, Jungwon consoles himself as his orgasm starts building up again, Soobin probably won't remember this in the morning.

Sunoo has a nice faux leather sofa in his living room. However, no one else seems to have realised this, as Jungwon and Jongseong are the only people in here, everyone else standing around in the kitchen drinking prosecco, or maybe it's champagne, Jungwon really doesn't really know. What he does know is that riding Jongseong on Sunoo' expensive looking sofa is definitely the best decision he's made this evening.

Jungwon hadn't even expected their impromptu make out session to end in sex, but before he knew what was happening, Jongseong was sliding his hand underneath his waist band and unbuttoning his jeans, and Jungwon wasn't about to complain. Jongseong has set a fast pace, the sound of skin slapping against skin sounding increasingly louder in Jungwon's alcohol-addled brain, and Jungwon's sure everyone else in the next room can hear his moans.

Out of the corner of his eye, he sees the door handle move and then Heeseung is walking in with a drink in his hand and, when he sees Jongseong and Jungwon, wide eyes on a face that looks like it's been scarred for life.

"Get out," Jongseong snaps, his pace slowly but not stopping completely. "Get the fuck out!"

Heeseung goes, still looking like a rabbit startled in the headlights. When Jongseong and Jungwon return to the party later in the evening, there's a chorus of knowing cheers and pats on backs as they're handed drinks. Jungwon smiles and downs his shot and wonders how long it is until he and Jongseong can make their excuses and leave.

It's so loud in the club, the music pounding through the speakers and Jungwon has to stand on his tiptoes so he can shout his drink order down the bartender's ear. It's been a while since they've all been out like this, properly out to a club, not just stood around in their living rooms sipping drinks and pretending that they're functional adults.

Jungwon loves going out to clubs and it's something he wishes they did more often, like they did when everyone was either a student or had just graduated university, but he can deal with only going out like this every couple of months or so.

The club is huge, different genres of music playing in the many different rooms that the three story building holds. One minute he's drunkenly singing along to Journey's Don't Stop Believin', another he's watching in amazement as Riki perfectly sings and dances along to every word of Mic Drop, and the next he's being dragged by the hand by Jongseong through the crowds to another room, loud remixed versions of current chart hits playing over the speakers.

Jungwon sips his drink through a straw as the lights flash as the track that's playing builds up to the drop. He dances and Jongseong half dances with him and half just watches, a wondering smile on his face.

"What?" Jungwon yells over the music, and Jongseong just takes his hand and starts leading him back through the crowd. Jungwon gets rid of the straw and quickly downs the rest of his drink, abandoning the glass on a table near the wall.

Jongseong leads him to an alcove off the corridor that connects two of the rooms together, where he rather unceremoniously pushes Jungwon against the wall and starts kissing him roughly, biting at Jungwon's lip as he reaches a hand down to palm Jungwon's dick through his jeans.

Jungwon has pop music in one ear and trance in the other, making a muddle of noise in his mind that he barely focuses on as Jongseong shifts his hand to undo the button of Jungwon's jeans.

Jongseong's hand is sliding past the waistband of his boxer briefs and stroking Jungwon's cock and yes, yes, this is exactly what he needs right now –

Jungwon opens his eyes and his gaze falls on a guy that's standing on the other side of the corridor to them, who's very clearly watching him and Jongseong. Jungwon finds himself not caring, instead focusing on Jongseong and his hand on Jungwon's dick and the pleasure it's giving him in this hot and sweaty club with music playing all around them.

Jungwon comes with a load groan that he's sure the guy watching them heard despite the pounding music, and maybe he puts it on a bit because he knows someone's watching, but really, who even fucking cares? Not Jungwon, that's for sure.

Jongseong kisses him again before taking his hand and leading Jungwon to the next room. The music plays and Jongseong presses a drink into Jungwon's hand and the guy who watched them vanishes from sight just like he does from Jungwon's memory.

It's some kind of miracle, Jungwon muses, that he and Jongseong have actually having sex on a bed at a party. Their own bed, no less, with the door locked so this time there's no chance of anyone walking in on them.

There's no need for them to rush, because even though they're technically hosting, Sunoo had taken them both aside and said that he'd keep everyone entertained for a while if they wanted to disappear for a bit. So that's what they've done, disappeared to the sanctuary of their own bedroom, the music from the party down the hallway echoing quietly through the walls.

Jongseong takes his time prepping Jungwon, slowly stretching him open with gentle fingers that has Jungwon soon clutching at the bedsheets and whimpering for more. It's different, so different, to hasty fucks in dark corners at friend's houses and although Jungwon loved all of those semi-clothed exploits where someone would inevitably end up walking in on them, Jungwon loves this too, all the gentle touches and delicate kisses.

"Jongseong hyung, please," Jungwon whines, tugging Jongseong down so he can kiss him again. "Please," he mumbles against Jongseong's lips in between kisses, and Jongseong is only happy to oblige as he slowly removes his fingers and replaces them with his cock.

Jungwon moans as Jongseong thrusts into him, and although the pace is slow Jungwon doesn't find himself wanting to beg Jongseong for it faster and harder, he simply lays back and enjoys it all instead, reaching down to stroke his own dick as Jongseong slowly fucks him.

It builds and builds and builds until Jungwon doesn't know how he's been teetering on the edge for so long, until Jongseong with a groan, his face pressed against Jungwon's shoulder, and Jungwon is coming with streaks of white painted across Jongseong's stomach.

"I love you," Jungwon mumbles as Jongseong pulls out. "So much."

The music from the party down the hall seems to get louder, the words becoming clearer to Jungwon's ears as the volume is turned up. Jungwon snuggles into Jongseong's chest, wanting to block out the noise and the world for a little longer, but it's not long before Jongseong starts muttering something about going back out to the party and playing host.

They clean up, pull on clothes and go back out into the party, where Sunoo presses drinks into their hands and promises that no one missed them too much. There's a mischievous smile on his face that suggests otherwise, but Jungwon ignores it in favour of holding hands with Jongseong as they go over to talk to some of their guests.

The music is loud and everyone definitely knows they fucked, but they're together, and that's all that matters.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

460 32 17
In Seoul theres two mafia groups, The Parks. And not only are they just mafias but they're also vampires. Everyone associated with them is also vampi...
16K 801 22
𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉�...
140K 6.6K 70
It's a contract that changes everything. Dolores's life changes abruptly when her father, threatened with bankruptcy of his company and the family, w...
320K 12.1K 27
❛❛Thank you, Mister Jeon. You saved me tonight.❜❜ College life in a very dangerous village but a Professor that is willing to protect you from it. |...