๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

๐Œ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

27

6.8K 369 94
By backwoodfairy

zora maeve monroe

"wait wait wait—" i stopped talking as the pain in my back got worse and my grip on drea's hand tightened.

they had transferred me to a room for labor and delivery, honestly it was nice as fuck...

definitely due to drea's doing, she was willing to pay whatever for this labor since it was out of fuckin nowhere.

"it's called a cryptic pregnancy, it happens more often then you would think. your body will basically hide the fact a baby is growing inside you until you near 9 months..." the nurse explained as another nurse hooked up a band around my stomach.

to say i was freaking out was an understatement. all the drinking and smoking i had been doing without knowing a whole ass baby was growing inside of me.

i didn't get to experience those getting up going to the appointments with my baby daddy, or the gender reveal, or baby shower— or the ultrasound photos.

"listen to me sweetie i know you're worried but everything will be fine, okay? we're gonna check on the baby quickly just to make sure everything's fine alright?" she said and i nodded swallowing the lump in my throat.

"is- is there any chance y'all can do a quick ultrasound?" i asked gripping onto the bed railing.

"yes we're gonna do that anyway to see how the baby is positioned....we can possibly tell you the gender as well if you'd like?" she asked and i quickly nodded.

"y-yeah— fuckkk! is there anyway i can get more medicine??" i complained trying to sit up.

"do you want epidural?"

i nodded again fast as hell,"i'll go get the doctor for you love okay? another nurse will come in shortly for the ultrasound." she said before walking out.

"this is fuckin insane..." i grumbled laying my head back against the pillow.

drea had been by my side the whole time just holding my hand and rubbing my back or shoulders.

"dada..." i said quietly and her eyes snapped to mines.

"you g-good??"

"i should be asking you that mama i'm sorry, how you feeling?"

"besides the pain...okay- i don't know i feel weird i'm scared....i've went this whole time without knowing i was growing our baby inside of us." i mumbled trying not to cry.

"don't blame yo self mama, it's a shock for both of us...i'm really glad i brought you here tho...i don't know if i could've dealed with you pushing a baby out in our bed in the middle of the night." she said and i laughed but quickly stopped as a pain went across my stomach.

"ouuuu shit....them 2 kids? plan dead as fuck..." i grumbled as a doctor came in.

my eyes widened landing on the needle and i quickly looked away.

"you can grip my hands as hard as you need mama, okay? i'm right here baby..." she said grabbing both my hands.

♥ ♥ ♥

"now i've heard of cryptic pregnancies but i never through they'd happen to someone close to me..." my mom said as she sat on the edge of my hospital bed.

"me neither...are you guys excited??" clara, drea's mom, asked.

"it's a mix of nerves and happiness....we didn't get no time to really prepare for this like yeah i know i can easily go buy and order baby stuff but like damn...overnight we finna be parents." drea vented and i nodded.

my body felt weird and numb but it was better then feeling the contractions that started kicking in.

"it's like...i don't know i'm scared." i mumbled as drea held my hand in her lap. she sat on the bed beside me and my head was against her shoulder.

"well...you guys are under the same roof now so it will be a tad bit easier having each other within reach, didnt kasir have a baby? i know she's older now but they may have some old baby stuff you guys could borrow..." my mom said and i nodded.

"plus you both have us...you know we'll come by and check on y'all and give advice when needed..." clara said and i smiled small at the both of them.

i had already shot kasir a text explaining the situation, he was probably blowing up my phone right now but i was so focused on trying to calm my nerves i hadn't picked it back up.

it was a knock on the door then both our dads walked in,"they said you can't eat nun...got you in here starving and shit..." my dad mumbled handing me a cup of ice.

i laughed before drea grabbed it from me,"dad can you hand me that plastic spoon?" she asked silas who handed it over to her.

she slowly fed me the crushed ice and i heard our moms coo,"feel like i did right raising my child..." clara said and drea smacked her lips.

"alright..." she mumbled and i laughed quietly.

"we're gonna give y'all some privacy, okay?" my mom said getting up and i nodded.

soon they all left out and i sighed as i chewed on the ice.

drea kissed the side of my head then sat the ice down on the side table, her hand went over my stomach that was barely a pudge.

"it's crazy our baby in there...finna be in the world too." she said and i nodded.

"i'm so nervous..." i mumbled as she grabbed my hand.

"don't be mama, i know everything gonna be new to us and not the easiest...but you got me by yo side the whole way. i can finally use my paid time off now." she said kissing the back of my hand.

"it's just insane to me i've been giving out ultrasounds, whole time i need to be giving myself one..." i said and she shook her head.

"aye at least the nurse was nice enough to let us get last minute ultrasound photos..." she said before getting up.

"what you doing?" i asked mugging her.

"looking.." she mumbled going to grab gloves.

i smacked my lips and started kicking at her hands,"stawpppp." i laughed as she pushed my legs apart.

i swear i saw her face pale,"hit the nurse button! hit he nurse button! i see his hair!" she said and i rolled my eyes.

"it's called dilating." i said and she quickly moved back beside me.

"still do it so they can check how far along you are." she said and i hit the nurse button.

soon one quickly came in and did her throughly routine of checking everything out,"it's about that time girl..." she said snapping on gloves then got back between my legs.

♥ ♥ ♥

"he's small..." i mumbled as i held kaelem against my chest.

"and perfect..." drea said and i looked towards her slightly red eyes.

the way she cried when he came out.

they had went thru everything that was needed but wanted to keep me for just a few days and monitor me and the baby.

"i'm proud of you mama..." she said kissing my cheek.

"thank you for being here...and i guess thank you for this perfect boy.." i said looking at her and she smiled.

"we need a perfect girl next." she said making me roll my eyes.

"damn tell her let you be an only child for a few years or sumn..." i mumbled to kaelem who was fast asleep.

she mumbled sumn under her breath but i didn't hear.

"baby you know how imma be here for a few days right..." i trailed off and she nodded.

"i think we should look into baby needs and while i'm here...you go out and buy em so they're at the house by time we go home." i said and she frowned.

"i don't wanna leave y'all tho.." she said.

"baby you'll just be gone for a few hours, i'm not saying today. maybe tomorrow afternoon." i said and she looked off to the side chewing on her lip.

"what if we send our friends to do it?" she asked.

"drea." i said and she groaned.

"ion wanna miss nun."

"the most you'll miss is a shitty diaper or him crying...newborns sleep, eat, and shit drea." i said and she sighed.

"i guess...i'll text xayvion and nem then check wit our parents then we decide on certain stuff..." she said and i nodded.

"exactly...and if you really don't wanna leave, we can give one of them the money to buy the stuff.." i said and she smiled at the idea.

"does this mean i can go ahead and buy the stuff in my amazon cart?" she asked and i laughed before nodding.

"just do next day delivery." i said.

"you know this mean you can't have kids wit nobody else right?" she asked and i jerked my head back.

"girl...ain't nobody gonna leave you. we engaged AND we got a baby, not to mention my name tatted on you...we stuck together, tight like a bootyhole." i said and she laughed lightly.

"i'm just saying..." she said and i yawned.

"you want me to grab him so you can sleep mama??" she asked and i nodded.

"please..." i said and she carefully grabbed him from my grasp.

"hey kae...you so handsome..." she cooed to him as he started waking up from being moved.

i expected him to cry because everytime a nurse held or moved him, he'd start screaming.

but instead he let out a few baby coos and started dozing back off in her arms making her smile.

(sooo it's a boy🌚 every body welcome kaelem (kay-lum) haven laurier)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.1K 50
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
613K 21.7K 34
๐‘– ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘...
171K 8.4K 27
๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง' ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๏ฟฝ...
74.4K 4.2K 43
You can change your name, Change your mind, And leave this fucked up place behind, But I'll know, I'll know.