𝙎𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚 | 𝒜𝓁𝒶...

By jopoly_

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐪𝐮�... More

𝒟𝐸𝐵𝒰𝒯
1┊͙𝐸𝒩𝒥𝒪𝒴 𝐼𝒯
2 | 𝑀𝐸𝐿𝒯𝐼𝒩G
4 | 𝐹𝒜𝐿𝐿𝐼𝒩𝒢 𝐵𝐸𝐻𝐼𝒩𝒟
5 | 𝒜𝑅𝒪𝒰𝒩𝒟 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝒩𝒢𝐸𝑅
6 | 𝐵𝒪𝐿𝒟 𝒱𝐼𝒮𝐼𝒯𝒪𝑅
7 | 𝒢𝒪𝐵𝒮𝑀𝒜𝒞𝒦𝐸𝒟 𝒢𝒰𝑀𝐵𝒪
8 | 𝐸𝒴𝐸𝒮 𝒯𝒪 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝒪𝒰𝐿
9 | 𝐵𝐼𝒯𝒯𝐸𝑅𝒮𝒲𝐸𝐸𝒯
10 | 𝒮𝐼𝐿𝐸𝒩𝒯
11 | 𝑀𝐼𝑅𝒜𝒞𝐿𝐸
12 | 𝒮𝐼𝒟𝐸 𝐵𝒴 𝒮𝐼𝒟𝐸
13| 𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅𝒟𝒰𝒮𝒯
14 | 𝑀𝒴 𝑀𝒰𝒮𝐸

3 | 𝒟𝒪𝒩'𝒯 𝐵𝐿𝐼𝒩𝒦

645 40 9
By jopoly_

"𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Ya know, you've always been my favorite child."

"Oz, I'm your only child."

"My statement still stands."

Asmodeus and [Y/n] sat across from each other in a familiar limousine. The same limousine that delivered her from the Pride to Lust Ring when she first arrived in Hell. As nostalgic as it was, she was more than ready to move on. Fizzarolli had stayed back in the Lust Ring since he had a gig, and overall would prefer to not go to the filthy Pentagram City.

A deep sigh left her lips, fidgeting with her porcelain fingers, her mind was hazy. If she was so ready to leave, why was she so nervous? She didn't know.

She's noticed it ever since her appearance in Hell, emotions were confusing. Either her emotions felt subtle, or she just felt numb to the point she'd stay in her bed for days staring at her ceiling. She figured it was because she was a doll now, dolls weren't supposed to feel, they were supposed to be played with. Or as she liked to do: sit in a box and look pretty.

There was one to two ways she could be pulled out of her depression. Half of the time it's Oz or Fizz encouraging her to work, take her out to clubs or blind dates, what ever they did, it worked. Maybe not her dates, but at least she found it fun to meddle with people's heart strings. Nilo has tried to help her himself, but it just wasn't the same, she'd go back into her little room and rot by the next morning.

The other way, of course, was sucking the soul out of somebody. It was one of her many abilities, and to her, souls tasted like cookies laced with cocaine. They gave her a new high nothing else could, like a drug, she'd make deals left and right just for the chance of having the pleasure of eating them. Of course, the more powerful the victim was, the more pleasurable they were. And to add more sugar to the mixture, the soul tasted better when they were truly desperate. She tastes every emotion on her tongue and memory chewed under her teeth. It was pure ecstasy, like drinking cold water in a hot desert.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the whirr of the windows in the limo rolling up, leaving the two just to themselves without the driver overhearing. She rose a questionable brow at the man in front of her.

"I know why you're going to the Pride Ring."

Her non-existent blood ran cold as a 'clink!' echoed through her body. He really did know her too well.

"Whatever do you mean? I'm going there because I'm a sinner myself-"

"[Y/n], I know you wanted to reach Heaven more than anybody else." He leaned forward while clasping his hands together, the rubber seat underneath him whined. "And I know for a fact that little hotel Lucifer's daughter is doing, is complete bullshit."

The flame faces on his shoulders seemed to nod, the fire igniting to let light blue embers fly. She sucked in a breath, her corset felt tighter than usual and a drop of glaze rolled down her shiny cheek. She averted her gaze to her polished hands on her lap while her lips turned downwards.

"Oz, I need to try this. I can't live here any longer knowing there might be a chance for me to get up there." She tousled her once perfect hair, agonizing at the fact her closest friend found out. She knew well that if she told him, he would've put her in another therapy program that would never work. He tried it once, and it ended up with [Y/n] running out of the rehabilitation building tied in a strait jacket.

"[Y/n] you don't even know if he up there-"

"He is!"

With a raised voice, her wide eyes snapped towards him, glass tears forming at the corner of them while her cheeks have turned a bright red. Her body started to uncontrollably make 'clink!'s as her hands balled into a fist.

"He had a soul, Oz. I know he's up there."

Her weak voice diminished into a tone of desperation. Asmodeus hasn't seen this side of her for decades. And it'd always come out whenever he brought this topic up. He loved for her deeply, he cared for her like a child he birthed himself. He'd pave his whole city down just for her, and it broke his heart every time he saw that she hasn't moved on from her past.

Through the silence, the limo had come to an abrupt stop, the tires screeching and the sound of a mob just outside.

The two took one last look at each other before [Y/n] took a deep breath, swiftly pulling out her hand mirror and flicking away her glass made tears and fixing her glazed skin. Once again, she looked flawless in her blank stare. Oz watched her figure slowly rise and approach the side doors of the limo.

"There's no turning back now." She spared a glance at him before the door opened for her. As soon as her heel touched the red carpet beneath her, a sea of flashes and light come hurling towards her but never touched her. Not even once did she blink as her beady black eyes stared back at the crowd.

Her white frilly dress seemed to reflect the light, it had puffy sleeves, square neckline, corset, and of course her Mary Jane heels.

A microphone was so rudely shoved in her face, nearly touching her porcelain lips.

"Miss Saccharine, what are your plans for this new establishment!?" A new microphone shoved the current one out of the way.

"Why are you, an overlord from the Lust Ring, here at Pentagon City!?" She kept her lips shut as at least five more were pointed towards her.

"How do you feel about having that strong competitor, Velvette, from the Three Vs?"

She rose her pencil brow at that question.

"Dear, nobody is my competition. I don't even know who that is."

More flashes and cameras. She continued to strut forward, creating a path towards the new, white, pristine store she spent a fortune on. It was a skyscraper, nearly touching the pentagon in the sky, with the word Saccharine embellished on a sign at the very top. The entrance of the building was an open concept with clothes and clothes lined up while spiraling escalators led customers to higher floors of the grand store.

She strutted to the red ribbon in front of the resplendent glass front door that stretched at least ten feet tall. She stuck out her hand, as a pair of white scissors manifested in her palm. She saw the lights from the cameras grow brighter and she finally snipped the red silk bow. She turned around to face the crowd, a blank expression still present.

"The Pride of Saccharine has finally opened, my sweets."

"Who the fuck does she think she is!?"

A certain V threw her bag of popcorn at the giant flat screen TV in the lounging area. Seething with rage, she nearly pulled out both her pigtails and skinned the sofa below her. Steam practically poured from her ears as her nails dug into her own skin.

"Oh, I'm gonna give that whore a fucking competition!" She stomped her way to her bedroom just up the stairs, quickly snatching one of her many sketchbooks and furiously scribbled a mannequin as a base.

"Velvette, what the fuck are you screaming for. It's eleven in the morning for christ's sake."

Vox's glitchy voice barged through her room with a scowl. He saw her throw her popcorn at the pricey TV he had just gifted her, and he wasn't so pleased at her ever occurring tantrums.

"There's this high and mighty bitch from the Lust Ring who doesn't think I'm the shit!" She snarled, still stubbornly drawing on the sketchbook. The TV head rose a brow, Velvette had tantrums but not ones where she'd be this furious. He shifted his gaze to the TV just down stairs, there 666 News was broadcasting.

"The infamous playgirl, billionaire, and adopted-daughter of Asmodeus has just arrived in Hell!" Her shit eating grin was as wide as the screen while she spoke.

"And it seems she's already made a conundrum with one of The Vs!" The shorter man with a gas mask spoke, "Let's hope Saccharine doesn't get blown up by the end of this week, because customers have already flooded the whole building moments after its grand opening!!"

The news switched to a shaky camera where it was pointed to the crowds and crowds of demons trying to fit through the massive doors of the skyscraper. It soon cut to a news reporter interviewing a random demon.

"What makes her fashion so special?"

"Are you kidding me? Her style is timeless! Miss [Y/n] most definitely thinks old is gold and we eat that shit up!" The imp proceeded to scurry off into the crowds, shoving, pushing, and cursing any demon that was in arms length.

Another cut to another camera, but this time it was actually inside the store. It gave a preview of the various dresses, suits, pants, shirts, jackets, and everything in between. But there was a specific pattern, and that was each piece had incorporated ruffles, laces, bows, and were typically monochromatic colors.

Velvette threw a whole book at the TV, causing it to crack and pause the broadcast. Her breaths were loud, her hair a mess and her ruffly jacket suddenly tangled. Vox spared a glance at the crumpled sketch book on her desk, a rather cheap looking design if he said so himself.

"And to top it off, she's fucking ancient!" She screamed. Her TV headed friend looked at her with a familiar stare that read 'is this bitch fucking stupid.'

"Velvette! She's the daughter of a Deadly Sin goddamnit!!" His voice became more glitchy, more agitated as his hands snapped to grab her shoulders and face him. She bared her white teeth at him. "What the fuck does that have to do with anything!? I'm still gonna put her old-ass down!"

"Just leave this one be. She's too powerful for you." He pushed her away and turning to exit her room. A growl escaped her lips.

"Like how the Radio Demon is too powerful for you!?"

He paused in his steps.

"You better watch your fucking mouth, Velvette."

"Sorry for the touchy subject, Vox. But I couldn't care less! Now all three of us have enemies!" She frowned as Vox only snarled back at her as his screen started to violently glitch. He stuck the middle finger at her while turning his heels and stomping to leave her room, coincidentally so, his face bumped right into Valentino's chest.

"Oh! Vox! I was just about to come in to see what's with the yelling." He pouted while letting his red heart shaped glasses settle down on the very tip of his nose. His accent was pure, catching both the other Vs attention. Vox and Velvette looked at each other in disdain while Valentino only looked clueless.

"The fuck happened?"

"There's some whore from the Lust Ring who thinks she can compete with my brand." Velvette scoffed and answered the moth demon. Valentino only grinned while the wispy red smoke from his cigar rose up.

"The Lust Ring!?" He stepped closer to both Vox and Velvette, who were still glaring at each other.

"Pendeja, you better tell me where she is right now or I swear to God I will rip ur pigtails right off." A malicious aura surrounded the demon as he leaned forward to reach Velvette's height. He breathed out a puff of red smoke that was shaped as a heart right into her face, earning a growl from her throat and she coughed it away.

"Val, you better-"

"I'll give you free edibles for a month."

"Eugh. Deal."

His grin grew wider as his single gold tooth glimmered and his tobacco smoke seeped through his teeth. The girl crossed her arms in defeat with a scowl, maybe she took up the offer too quickly.

"Her new building just opened up and it's like a pack of elephants in there right now. You might wanna go tomorrow morning for her." She grumbled. Vox watched the whole interaction, while he scanned through files in his head to find any information about a [Y/n] in his system.

"It's somewhere in the main district. Go to the clock tower and you'll see some gaudy white building with the name Saccharine." Rolling her eyes, she turned around to face her messy desk once again and started to scrawl on the paper.

"Thank you, chica!" His grin grew wide as he strutted off to lord knows where. By now Vox had already slipped away to his chambers. A plethora of monitors and TVs plastered on his desk and wall as wires strung from his head connected to each one. His lanky fingers typed away, specifically searching for the cameras that were established by the center of Pentagram City.

Bingo.

There he saw a crowd of crazed demons of every kind still raving over the store, even if it was almost its closing hours. His security cameras switched to different angles of the building, up front, the back, and even near the top. Its white marble walls were almost blinding, too much for even his top notch quality cameras.

He stayed in this position for what seemed like hours. Eyes wide, inspecting every little thing. Who came in and out, what clothes were being bought the most, and the different news reporters who were still fiending to get an interview with the mystery woman. Even if it was well past closing hours, crowds still were trying to disperse and leave.

When the digital clock on his wrist had suddenly beeped to 3AM, he had given up. He truly wanted a better glimpse of her, her mannerisms, but she hasn't appeared since the grand opening just that morning. With a sigh and an agitated buzz in his throat, he got up and stretched out his wires and limbs.

"Fuck! Where is this bitch!?" He yelled at nobody in particular. And almost on cue, a monitor to the left of his peripheral vision beeped. His gaze shifted to the screen as a notification popped up on the corner of it.

'Target Detected!'

He jumped up, quickly grabbing his mouse and enlarging the window. There, the camera highlight the doll's face who discreetly hid under a black cloak and hood. If it weren't for his best efforts, his cameras wouldn't have gotten her. She escaped through the back door, not even with a body guard. He also took note of the sound that the cameras picked up.

'clink!'

'clink!'

'clink!'

With every step she took. With every demon she passed. He heard the tiny sound. He almost found it cute with a growing smile, such a small thing wouldn't last a week in his turf.

He switched from camera to camera, following the cloaked figure until she took a sharp turn into an alleyway by the edge of the city. Where the lights were scarce and his camera's population was stretched thin.

He switched to his last camera, right directly at the dead end of the alleyway she entered. He saw her small frame, standing and swaying in the small space. There was a single light that illuminated the alleyway, and she stood directly in its diameter. He watched with a raised brows, squinting his eyes with a frown.

Her face lifted into the light, her black hood falling down and revealing her [straight/curly/wavy] hair. Vox had to admit, she was a gorgeous thing. Her face so precious and pure he wouldn't be surprised if God himself had created that face of a succubus. Everything about her seemed to be perfect, so put together and well kept. Everything except for the strange smile that graced her face as she looked straight into the camera with beady black eyes.

The overlord's face fell, lips slightly ajar as he looked at her blank stare and white teeth.

"I hope you try harder than that, Vox."

Her gummy smile only grew while the light above her flickered. A second in the dark, Vox blinked, and suddenly an empty space had taken up her place. He frantically switched to more cameras in the barren area, desperately trying to stalk anybody that resembled her.
She was gone.

Sparks and wires seemed to fly off of his head as his digital blue teeth gritted against each other. He slammed the table with his palms, making him jump up and more flares blow up from his outlets.

"FUCK!!"

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

omfg this is the longest chapter i've ever written with 2800 words

if yall can't imagine her fashion taste, imagine goth lolita or hima gyaru typa fashion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 3.9K 49
"𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞." ╰┈➤ 〔 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝟏𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠�...
11.7K 247 8
Tw: suicide, self harm, sexual activities, drugs, alcohol, sexual assault and basically just everything you should be expecting from Hazbin Hotel Thi...
77.9K 2.6K 106
Human Alastor x Fem!Reader (It has a whole asylum bit, if you don't like that don't read, okay? Okay cool bye!) "Do you realize that I've murdered...
49.8K 1.2K 21
𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧�...