𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ◆ alastor | HAZBIN...

SHSLProcastinator द्वारा

... '' peace cannot be kept by force and tied down by chains ࿐ྂ ➵ In which ; Morana, a demon from hell, en... अधिक

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; chrc. info
𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐈 ; setting the stage
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 ; make it work
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈 ; sssnake in the group
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈; trust in hell
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕 ; dancing with the radio demon
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕.2 ; timing patience
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈 ; goodbye, town's sweetheart
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈 ; do it for them {act 1 ; beg.}
𝐕𝐈𝐈 ; do it for them {act 2 ; A.S.}
𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭? ; sketches for your wait
𝐕𝐈𝐈 ; do it for them {act 3 ; M.S.}
𝐕𝐈𝐈 ; do it for them {act 4 ; end}
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; before the final act { beg. }
𝐁.𝐓.𝐒; dressed for a fight
𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 ; wait, there's a blog?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; the great war { ... }
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; curtains closing { END. }
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; entering backstage!
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; caring for the radio demon
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; change of clothes
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; cursed kitty
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; apple of his eyes
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕 ; internal rotting
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; her presence
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐕 ; now he's pissy! that's the tea!
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐕𝐈 ; understand
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; from the start
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕 ; mortal life { EDITED }
𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐈 ; hello, town's sweetheart

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕 ; interesting guests

2.1K 85 43
SHSLProcastinator द्वारा

... Vaggie had awoken to the lack of her girlfriend's presence at her side of the bed. She was confused, getting up to fix up herself and get dressed to search for the lovable blonde. That led her to the usual room of the hotel, her expression morphing into concern the closer she gets to where Charlie even was.

She wasn't the only one having that expression. Morana had awoken much earlier than the rest, having been in the same spot since the beginning of the scene before them. Her hands holding her mug of the hot beverage.

The two had glanced at each other in greeting then silently back to their front. In the usual clean gathering room, there was a pin board in the middle of it. Many papers, plans and pins were stuck to it and some connected by a pink string. Some papers were even taped to the walls themselves.

The very founder of the hotel barely looked alive ( ironically enough ), the whites of her eyes red from the lack of rest, her smile a bit deranged. The others watching couldn't give a single comment on it.

"I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working" Charlie had spoke, her voice louder than usual. She crushed the paper in her hand, facing her small audience.

"We've done trust falls! We've tried sharing our feelings! We only have a couple months left before the angels come-" The princess had forced out a laugh, her hair coming undone from the split second of activating her demon form.

She reverts back to her original form, slamming a hand at one of the papers pinned on the board."And at this rate-!"

She was getting out of hand.

"Maybe it's time.." Vaggie spoke first, trying to approach her girlfriend calmly about what she was about to suggest with a hand on the headboard of the couch. Charlie snaps her head towards her, seeming to know what she was about to say "No."

"To ask.." Vaggie would still continue nonetheless, Charlie coming closer and climbing on the couch to grab her face.

"Don't say it" She practically beg.

The silver headed moth takes her wrists, gently pulling her hands away from their grasp on her skin. She ends the statement clearly, even with Charlie's begging look.

"Your dad"

That earned a long groan from the princess.

Vaggie frowns, "Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get" The silver headed moth held her hand,giving it a firm squeeze. Charlie pouts, lifting her head.

"He let the extermination happen to begin with! They just head a meeting and said 'Go ahead and kill everyone'!" The blonde demon belle would argue, mocking the words by the end to display her dislike towards that specific discussion. Her hands moving to make an exaggerated blow up gesture.

Suddenly, Charlie had gasped. Realization striking her like a bullet. She turns around, facing the pin board once more. "Wait... that's it!" The idea was clear to her and obvious now. Vaggie blinked, raising a brow "Kill everyone?"

"No!" Charlie immediately debunked the guess, looking at Vaggie with a hand on her chest. "He could get me a meeting with Heaven!" She beamed hopefully. To this idea, Morana looked a little lost.

".. didn't you... already tried that?" She'd ask curiously, taking a sip from her mug after she has done so. Charlie glances to the side, expression wincing at remembering said event with the head of the Angel Army.

"Well, yeah, with Adam! He was an asshole." Charlie had countered, each hand of hers both had a finger raised whilst she rolled her eyes. She grins, hands on her hips "But he isn't in charge of all of heaven. We could go to the top!"

She had begun to walk back to her pin board, pulling out her phone and going through her contacts with a nervous grin. "There's sure to be some angels who will listen.."

There was a pause.

"What's the hold up?" Husk spoke, pushing up a brow at the sight of the princess' nervousness coming back. He leans to the side, "You've got daddy issues?" His bold question receiving a glare from her girlfriend.

"No!' Charlie spoke rather quickly, hiding her phone behind her back. A hand made its' way to hold her neck "We just..never been close" She'd reason in her defense. She frowns, walking to the side whilst looking back down at her contracts.

"After he and Mom split, he never really wanted to see me.. he calls! Sometimes.. but only if he's bored or like, he needs me to do something" She added , facing the group with open arms.

Husk faces the rest with a knowing smile, "Daddy issues" He pretty much said to summarize, his earlier assumption being proven true.

"Well I'd like to meet the big dick in charge!" Spoke Angel, smiling as he rested his arms on the head of the couch. His head tilted to rest his cheek on the palm of his hand.

"The ultimate bad boy! I bet he's scary!" Niffty swooned with a pose that fixes her hair, knife in hand and she laughs to herself. Carefully, Angel took the knife out of her hands and handed it over to Morana, who had placed it inside a drawer she had the key to.

"..This is your first time..calling him after so long, right..?" Morana spoke, gaining her attention. She gets a small nod from the blonde, and she offered her a little curl of her lips.

"Maybe..it would be different. With you uhm.. taking the initiative" She added, trying to help Charlie in her moment of internal conflict. She sees her bite her lip, still unsure.

The princess took a deep breath, mumbling encouraging phrases to herself to get pumped up. She eventually gives them all a thumbs up and a forced grin, finally tapping on her dad's contact on her phone.

*Ring ring... Ring ring...

He had answered.

Charlie seemed to have flinched from the unexpected response, Vaggie approaching to stand at her side and give her gestures of support.

"Hi..dad... You know where I am, Dad. I've told you before." ( ... ) "I told you when you called me five months ago. Or did you not listen?"

( "No, no, no- Just, you know, just forgot. I've just been really busy! Ya know with uhm... Important... things" )

It wasn't going so well at first, the conversation seeming to put both callers on an uncomfortable spot. Vaggie had to bite her lip from speaking, the others watching from the couch curiously since they couldn't hear much of the blonde's father.

"... Well, I'm actually running a hotel to rehabilitate sinners. Maybe you saw our commercial?" Charlie turned to the group, spotting Angel giving a nod of encouragement and a thumbs up for her to continue.

( "...Oh. Sadly, I missed it. Hehe... Y-you know I haven't been watching much TV lately! 'Scrambles the brain'! But, hey! A hotel? Fun!" )

Charlie sighed, "Listen, Dad, I've got...kind of a big ask" She had placed her hand on her hip, tapping a finger. She had heard the man cough out something.

( "Yeah! Of course! Anything in my power is yours for the asking! You just name it~" )

The blonde daughter breathes in, balling her hand into a fist. "I need to speak to Heaven. Well, whoever's in charge up there, above Adam- above anybody! I need to go to the top!"

( "OH!... No!... Nooooo. Nonono- No! Charlie, no no no! That's uh...No." )

So much for anything.

To this, Charlie held back a ground from the outright rejection, looking down at her phone. "Look, Daddd..I don't ask you for much! I never have, but this... This is really important to me"

Few members of the group had smiled at her last statement.

"It's the most important thing I've ever done. And..." Charlie looks at her silver headed girlfriend, watching her walk closer to her and hold her hand.

"... I need you.. I need your help" She was a little desperate, sure. But nobody can blame her for it. She wants the best for everyone and for this hotel. She wasn't going to take no easily.

"Please, just come see what I'm trying to do" The blonde demon belle had pleaded. She smiles, seeing the looks on their faces. "You'll see why it's a really good idea... And Heaven is bound to agree if I get the chance to talk to them!"

"..Please, Dad..."

There was a silence after.

But he eventually responded.

( "Wait.... You're... InVITING ME OVER?! ABSOLUTELY! Hoh! I'll be there in an hour!" )

The end calls with a beep, and it seemed to have done so well. Charlie gives a grin, brushing her disheveled hair back to announce it to the group. Her hands have placed themselves on her hips.

"Well, we have an hour until he gets here." Vaggie gives an affirmative nod to her statement, facing the rest. Her look had hardened into a stern glare, fists clenched. "Okay, people!" She had called out of the blue in a demanding manner, making everyone straightened their backs ( despite their own surprise and unfortunately, this did cause Husk's coffee to spill onto his fur )

"Lucifer is on his way! So we are going to get this place presentable-" she had picked a rolled up paper from the ground, using it to point at all standing. "- and we are all going to make an amazing impression! VAMONOS!"

At her command, they had ran off to do what was told.

Vaggie lets out a big sigh, flicking her wrist to calm herself. She had turned to Charlie and Morana, who had been left behind, and placed her hand on her hip. "I'm going to make sure they actually do this right. Morana?" The silver headed moth turned to her fellow short demon.

Morana places a hand on Charlie's shoulder, making the blonde look her way. She gives her a small pat, smiling a little whilst her head was tilted down. "Let's get you ready" She spoke to the princess of hell, who had grinned sheepishly. Fully aware of how she looked the whole time.

An hour was just enough time.

.
.
.

The preparations were all done within the time given. The tables had been draped with velvet cloth, there were balloons, some banners and other stuff to make the place look.. creative to the viewer.

Charlie had her usual look back, slightly more clean and clothes ironed out thanks to her companion. Morana had let her approached the doors first, standing beside a certain radio demon, who had seemed to have his his initial reaction with an innocent smile at her presence.

They all watched the blonde take a breath.

"Okay everyone, it's showtime~!" Charlie had announced, her hand finally touching the door handle and pulling it open. She turns to the man infront of her, "Hey Da-" only to be cut off by a much louder voice.

"CHAAAARLIE!" The demon was dressed in white, a regal look fit for the ruler of Hell himself. However, he had no hesitation suddenly hugging his daughter, a squeak even coming out of it.

"Oh, it's so good to see you!" Lucifer Morningstar had laughed, giving his daughter a squeeze through the hug. Charlie grins, letting out a nervous chuckle. She managed to inhale and speak; "It's good to see you, too, Dad..."

Morana had given a small smile to the scene, finding it relieving that not much has changed about the older figure since they've last seen him. Though, her antennas lightly twitched, sensing a certain overlord's 'reaction' ( of unknown irritation ) towards the royal guest. She hadn't had the chance to glance at his expression.

Lucifer pulls away from his daughter, letting the blonde breathe after such a tight embrace. His eyes dart around, widening when they made contact with velvet ones. He dramatically gasped.

"Is that..?!" Morana was just about to bow at the recognition, letting out an involuntary yelp when he had disrupted it via grabbing her wrist. He had pulled her into a hug, much like the one he gave his child.

"MORANA! It's just as good to see you, still sticking around Char Charr" Lucifer had chimed delightfully, messing with the petite demon's hair. Morana closes her eyes at the action, not unfamiliar to it. She taps on his back, indicating to pull away.

"It's... Nice to finally see you again..Sir Lucifer" Morana responded sincerely, giving a close eyed smile once the demon dressed in white had freed her from his hold. Unaware of the more visible eye twitch that the taller demon next to her had.

Charlie was happy that things are moving smoothly so far. Even if it was a little early. She clears her throat, regaining all of her courage to display.

"Welcome, to the Hazbin Hotel!" The blonde princess would introduce, bowing with her hand out and gesturing to the creative display ahead of them.

Morana spots two certain winged goats and a one eyed cat peeking their heads out from behind a wall, making her beckon them to come by tilting her head towards their guest of the day. The pets had perked up, immediately taking the opportunity to approach the kind of Hell.

First was Keekee, who had purred loudly while rubbing themselves on Lucifer's leg. This had caught his attention, eyes glittering at the cute action.

"Oh, hewwo, Keekee!" He greeted with a voice, bending down to pat the feline's head. He stood up at the sound of fluttering, recognizing the two winged goats easily. His grin widens, lifing his hands to give both a scratch on the chin.

"A-Razzle! A-Dazzle! Ah rututu!" Lucifer had looked at them adoringly, spinning even with them before further babying the two. "Aw, look how much you haven't grown!" He shook their hooves "Still fun sized!"

"You taking care of my little girl and her friend?" Lucifer had queried to the nonverbal pair. His smile vanishing for a split second.

"You better be."

He snickers to himself, finally letting the winged goats fly on over to the petite demon who had praised their behavior.

Lucifer got up, moving past Charlie to get a closer look of the area. "Wow! This place sure looks, uh.." He caught sight of Niffty holding out her tray of poorly decorated cookies, one sliding off and landing on the floor.

His smile drops into an indescribable frown, "Uh-huh...Yeah..." He'd utter, not letting his tongue meet the roof of his mouth when he does so. He stands in the middle of the room, taking a turn for a quick look around.

"U-huh.. it's got a lot of character- OH!" Lucifer's sudden yell had made everyone froze in their places. The blond demon turning his back away momentarily, more than just taken aback.

"What in the unholy Hell is that?!" The fallen angel had questioned, pointing at the bar on the other side of the room with his apple headed cane.

A shadow moves across the floor, Alastor materializing himself from it. His body facing the bar, holding his microphone stick by its' body.

"Just some of the renovations we had done. Adds a bit of color!" He had exclaimed with jazz hands, driving his cane down and leaning on it.

"Don't you think?"

Lucifer further raised his brow, staff now pointing at him. "And you are?" He had asked, yet was unable to look like he actually cared. The overlord appears behind the ruler, using his usual way of transportation.

"Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you, sir!" The radio demon greeted, having no shame in grabbing the man's staff. He shook it, as if playing with a lever. He lets go of it suddenly, making Lucifer's hat tilt down.

A look of small annoyance appears on Lucifer's face, adjusting his hat back to its' proper state. Alastor had glanced to the side, brushing the hand he had used to touch his cane on his red coat. "Quite a pleasure! It's nice to finally put a face to the name"

The radio demon had furrowed his brows, squinting his eyes and brought his fingers up to his sight. "You are much shorter in real life" He had pinched the air, amusing himself with his own comment.

Charlie lightly tugged on Morana's sleeve, feeling a bit awkward with the exchange between the two. She wasn't on her own, the petite demon was a little confused and a bit nervous by it. They had both went to them, Charlie at Lucifer's side.

Lucifer sees them from the corner of his eye, his expression just screaming how he doesn't necessarily like the overlord standing across from him. He points a finger, "Who is this? Who's this now?"

He points his staff again, "Are you the bellhop?"

"Haha! No." Alastor had chuckled, bringing a hand up and flicking it down. He adjusted his bow tie, "I am the host of the hotel! You might have heard of me from my radio broadcast" The taller demon had clarified.

Lucifer pretends to think for a split second, then loudly stating "Nope!" He patted off the dust on his sleeves, crossing his arms after"I guess that's why Charlie called it the 'Hazbin' Hotel!"

Proud of his joke, he nudged his daughter lightly, letting out a laugh. Charlie gave him an awkward grin in response.

"Ha ha ha! It was actually my idea" Alastor brought up, looking at his sharp nails after correcting his mistake. Lucifer was unimpressed.

"Ha ha HA! Well, it's not very clever!" Lucifer argued, an irritated grin on his face as he took a jab at his confession with a lean forward.

"Ha ha!" Another sarcastic laugh from the radio demon, who had turned to face the shorter one to lean down and get to his face.

His red eyes glares, his lips curling in annoyance;

"Fuck you."

Morana finds herself blinking wide eyes at that.

"OKAY! Okay! Anyway..!" Charlie placed herself in the middle, hands up and breaking their little contest before it got worse. Lucifer scoffs silently, looking away and fixing his suit. Alastor does the same, except he merely looks at his nails again while side eyeing the royal guest.

Charlie led her father to another part of the room, bringing him over to the parlor to seperate the two. Her focus back on the reason why he had even came here in the first place. Alastor doesn't follow, for now. His attention having moved on over to the petite demon looking at him, a little frown on her face.

She continues to look at him that way, and for some reason, it bothers him. So he feigned ignorance, "Why the face, dear?" He'd place his hands behind his back after a spin of his staff.

"....you..just cursed at him" Morana speaks, her voice a whisper since she was already near him. Alastor pretends to be surprised, tapping on the head of his microphone stick.

"I suppose I did" He'd grin. Morana still frowns, more on disapproval towards how he was taking this.

"... Oh, I'll try to at least be more subtle with it" The radio demon would add- ears pinned back, 'just' to get him in the clear from her look. Part of him finds the way she had gazed at him rather amusing. But mostly, he didn't need that kind of look to last long.

Morana had decided to give him a break, giving a small nod. "I..guess that's better. Thank you" She had smiled. Alastor gave a satisfied grin when he had heard it.

"-Without Alastor, we wouldn't have been able to pretty it up this much" Charlie can be heard speaking to her father, leading him back. She had assumed things had calmed down, or hope that would be the case.

Alastor excuses himself from his short moment with Morana, approaching the father-daughter duo whilst he speaks- "Charlie has a very unique vision. I am happy to fulfill her bizarre requests"

Lucifer, a deepened frown stitched to his expression, watched with distaste as the radio demon comes close to them. A fire lit up within him when he had spot the overlord place a hand on Charlie's shoulders, his eyes widening and he had let out a growl of irritation.

Alastor knew this, he knew damn well he was getting on his nerves and he was living for it. He recalls the compromise he had settled with minutes ago, holding back from blatantly going for the ruler's throat.

"Quite an impressive young lady" He took a much more seemingly sincere approach. Hand on his chest before he had wrapped an arm around the blonde's shoulders, "We're all very proud of her"

That should be 'subtle' enough.

Lucifer suddenly coughs into his fists, forcing the attention back on him. He grins, wide eyes on his daughter. "Charlie? Dear!" The king of Hell interrupts, getting in-between them.

"Why-" He intentionally whacks the radio demon's wrist with his staff as he passes through "- Don't you introduce me to your OTHER friends?" He had pointed at the group all gathered at a long table.

Alastor gives a silent glare, merely for the hit whilst he rubs his wrist. Morana can be seen wincing nervously behind her hands, she was still trying to understand where had this all come from. Luckily, Charlie was doing well, being oblivious, and did what she was asked for.

The blonde was excited, picking her favorite out of the group and bringing her infront of Lucifer. "This is Vaggie, she's my girlfriend!" Charlie introduced, holding the silver headed moth's hand. The two gave each other loving glances.

Lucifer had cackled, holding his chest.

"Oh ho my golly! You like girls?! So do I! We have so much in common" The blond fallen angel opened his arms, exclaiming loudly while pointing at himself and his daughter. He faces Vaggie with a toothy grin, "Put er' there, Maggie!"

He gave the blonde's lover a, quite literal, bone crushing hug despite his height. He pulls away once that was done, letting the silver headed manager breathe again. He chuckles awkwardly, "She's so pretty, ehe.."

"Lovely to meet you..uh... Sir" Said Vaggie, managing to recover quickly while giving the father of hell's princess an honest smile.

"This is Sir Pentious and Angel Dust, our guests!" Charlie gestured on over to the snake, who had saluted then fainted. Followed by the spider demon, who posed and referred to their royal visitor as 'short king'.

"Husk is our bartender!" Said bartender was wiping the table, giving a quick yet nonchalant salute.

"And Niffty is our housekeeper!" The little cyclops was peeking behind the table, grinning. She ran, fast and suddenly climbed up the blonde's father, much to his discomfort.

"Hello! I clean.." She pitched in, giggling by the end.

Morana moves from her spot, mostly in an attempt to pull the little cyclops away from Lucifer. However, a clawed hand pulls her back and behind his taller figure.

*CRASH!

There was coughing, a chorus of gasps and yelps erupt from the people in the room, the dusty fog clearing to reveal the chandelier that had apparently fallen from the ceiling out of nowhere.

Lucifer sees the ruckus, feeling the presence of the overlord at his side. The blond chuckles, tightening his grip on his staff.

"Hahaha...Alright then..."

The king had kicked the damaged chandelier away with ease, moving to the side swiftly and dragging his daughter with him.

♪♪♪

"Haha! ♪ Looks like you could use some help! ♪"

" ♪ From the big boss of Hell himself! ♪"

"♪ Check out Daddy's glowing reviews on Yelp! ♪"

( "Five star!" "Flawless!" "Greater than great!" )

"♪ Oh, with a punch of a pentagram!♪"

"A wap bap BOOM! Alakazam ♪~!"

Lucifer transports the two into a whole new entire scene, nudging his daughter and jabbing a thumb at the tied up Dazzle.

"♪ Usually, I charge a sacrificial lamb ♪"

"♪ But you get the family rate! ♪"

"♪ Thanks, Dad!♪" ( the two spoke in unison )

Another scene, with Alastor serving the two drinks. His coat gone and simply wearing a red vest. He was suddenly grabbed by the waist and dragged onto a pan. His ears pinned back in annoyance at the enlarged figure of Lucifer grinning down at him.

"♪ Who needs a bus boy now that you've got the chef? ♪"

( "Wo-oh-oh~" )

"♪ Michelin tasting menu free a la carte! ♪"

"♪ I'll rig the game for you- because I'm the ref!♪"

"♪ Champagne fountains! Caviar Mountains! ♪"

"♪ That's just to start~ ♪"

"♪ Who's been here since day one? ♪" ( His radio filtered voice joins in, popping out from behind Lucifer. )

He went over to Charlie, winking at her.

"♪ Who's been faithful as a nun? ♪"

"♪ Makes you chuckle with an old timey pun? ♪"

"♪ your executive producer~! ♪"

Alastor appeared at her side, arm on her shoulders and other hand holding a megaphone.

"That's true!" Charlie admits.

"♪ I'm your guy! Your day-to-day ♪"

"♪ your chum- your steadfast hotelier~! ♪"

" ♪ Remember when I fixed that clog today? ♪"

Alastor had summoned said toilet, pulling out Niffty from its' water. Niffty shivered from the cold.

"I was stuck! Thank you, sir!" Said the little cyclops, now being held in the taller demon's arms like a child. His hand patting her head, an eyebrow raised as he smiles smugly.

"Oh, you!" Charlie coo'ed, finding the sight adorable. Morana was somehow brought into the room, standing beside the radio demon.

She gave Alastor a look, her brows frowning whilst she had taken Niffty out of his arms. He had only given her a cheeky grin, snapping his fingers to wrap a towel to dry the cyclops in her hold.

He returns to Charlie,

" ♪ I'm truly honored that we built such a bond! ♪"

( "Awww.." )

"♪You're like the child that I wish that I had~♪"

"Uh, what?" Spoke Lucifer, glaring at the overlord's very being. Alastor can only smirk at his advantage.

" ♪ I care for you just like a daughter I spawned~ ♪!"

"Hold on now-"

"♪ It's a little funny! You can almost call me...♪"

"♪ .. Dad~!♪"

.
.
.

"♪ They say when you're looking for assistance~ ♪"

"♪ It's smart to pick the path of least resistance~! ♪"

" ♪ Others say that in your needy hour.. ♪"

"There's no substitute for ♪ pure angelic power! ♪"

"Who just so happens to also be your BLOOD!" Claimed Lucifer, approaching his daughter with a look that just screams he was losing his cool here.

"Sadly, there are times a birth parent is a dud" Alastor appears in the middle of them, pushing Lucifer out of the way.

"They say the family you choose is better!" He opened his arms to demonstrate the group.

Lucifer appears out of nowhere, pushing him to the side with a blast of his power and a roll of his eyes.

"What a bunch of losers!"

"Can you butt out of my song?" Alastor hadn't left, shoving him with his hip. Offended, Lucifer got up, ready to step him on his foot just to be petty.

"Your song?! I started this!" He argued.

Alastor only smiles, his lip twitching from irritation. "I'm singing it! I'll finish it!"

"Oh you tacky piece of-"

Before anyone could interrupt the two, the doors had been slammed open, leading the group to be stunned. Followed by a hot pink light, the new comer had completely over taken the song.

A short female demon, her outfit styled like the 1900s, every shade of pink part of her. Her blonde hair short and curled, her mouth a grin.

"♪ It's me! Yes it's me! ♪"

"♪ I know you were all waiting for me~♪!"

The new comer started to throw glittery pink confetti at the residents of the hotel, ignoring to their confusion.

"♪ I'm here! What a gasp! ♪"

"♪ Took a while but I'm present at last ♪!"

Somehow, she has gotten upstairs to lean back dramatically on the railings.

"♪ It's meee~! ♪"

"♪ It's me! ♪"

"♪ MIMMZZZYYY~! ♪"

Finally having introduced herself, Mimzy had jumped off the railings. Landing on her knees, she slid on the floor like a professional.

The song finally ends, Mimzy standing up from her kneeling position. They had all stared, not saying a word just yet. Morana places Niffty down on the ground, head tilting at the new, sudden guest.

"Who?" Lucifer raised a brow.

"Didn't you just hear me?" Mimzy had to place her hands on her hips, pursing her lips at the complete silence and stares she's receiving. "Why is everyone gawkin'?"

She blinked, before closing one of her eyes and lifting a leg off the ground into a pose.

"Is it 'cause I'm adorable?"

"Mimzy!" The radio demon had suddenly called, as if he weren't just having a one on one with the literal king of Hell himself. His arms open.

"Alastor! Sweetie! Doll face! So good to see you!" Mimzy returns it through a coo, sashaying her way to him. "How have ya been? Good? Good" the two embrace each other in a simple hugging, humming it out.

The others finding themselves to be in greater disbelief.

"Listen, I was in the neighborhood. I heard you were staying at this ritzy slob factory" Mimzy had begun to explain after pulling away, taking a look around. "And I figured I'd stop by, say hi! For old times sake?"

"Of course, sweetheart. Everyone's welcome here!" Exclaimed Alastor, gesturing to the room itself via his staff. Charlie had walked over to the two, Morana right behind her.

"Aww, how nice! So you two know each other?" Charlie had spoken and ask, clasping her hands together then pointed at the two. Mimzy nods, somehow managing to pull Alastor down to throw an arm across his shoulder.

"Oh, yeah! We go way back! Ran in the same circles when we were alive" Mimzy chuckled, darting to suddenly be near the two demon belles, her hand up to her mouth in a whisper.

"You know, this one used to frequent the club where I used to perform. He's the only one I knew who could pound whiskey like a sailor!" The short performer made a drinking motion, suddenly dancing "Then keep up with me in the dance floor!"

"Quite the talent, this gal" Added Alastor, letting out a hearty chuckle. "Ho, ho, you should have seen her in her hayday!"

Mimzy sent a glare towards him, clearly offended whilst adjusting her dress. "Hey, watch it tall, dark and...creepy. I'm still in my prime!" However, her anger didn't last long when she had noticed a particular short king in the small crowd.

Her jaw dropped, and had approached him.

Alastor watches, amused to watch the small exchange between an his old 'friend' and the blonde princess's father. He sensed a certain presence get near, his eyes immediately switching over to look down at her figure.

"... She's your friend?" Morana queried, hands close to her stomach and joined together. She hadn't expect the radio demon would have such a companion, not like it was a bad thing. She was merely surprised and even curious when they had known each other even before the afterlife.

"An acquaintance" Alastor corrected, for some reason. This had earned a look of confusion from the petite demon. She couldn't comment on it, her lips only having parted before Mimzy had returned to the conversation.

"Alastor! You gotta warn a girl when she's in mixed company" Mimzy had spoken through gritted, voice low. She hadn't expected to literally meet with the king of Hell. The radio demon was only reminded of what he was going to do.

Alastor walks past her, heading over to the Morningstars. "As much as I'd love to catch up. Charlie and I have a tour to continue" He'd gesture over to the blonde founder, much to Lucifer's dismay and protests.

From the corner of his red eyes, he'd spot the petite demon giving him another one of those frowns of hers. It was no secret what he was attempting to do here, considering he had somewhat admit to it earlier.

Morana lets out a small yelp, startled when the taller demon had suddenly materializes infront of her. He was leaning over, his hand up to cup her ear.

"My apologies for breaking the compromise, my dear. I couldn't help myself" He'd whisper honestly, he doesn't try to hold back his grin by the end. Morana glances his way, her eyes going half lidded whilst a bead of sweat forms above her cheek.

".. I'm uh.. very aware of that now.." She mumbles out, the radio demon chuckling lightly at her look. He lifts his clawed hand, brushing her dark locks and twirling it with a finger.

"Good!" He praised, thinking he had won in this situation. Unfortunately, it had seemed like she hadn't used that awareness in her decision making.

" I still ask for that compromise.." Morana added, looking up to meet his eye. His grin had twitched at the mere idea of that, yet he holds himself back from letting out a sarcastic remark.

"... Fine... I'll consider it." He'll give in, mostly. His voice making it seemed like he had been forced to do so. To this, Morana had to give him a little smile for his response.

Watching them, the old acquaintance of the overlord was quite stunned. She hadn't heard a word they said, but my was the sight something. Indeed, Mimzy felt her own interest grow now.

➵ words ; 5572
➵ a/n ; I'm a coward for not making this a single part

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

293K 9.8K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...
699K 20.3K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
231K 7.2K 22
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
667K 15.7K 40
[COMPLETE] [Thanks for 100 followers!] [[READ DESCRIPTION]] ** MATURE CONTENT** Highest Rankings: - 1st in HazbinHotel - 1st in AngelDust - 1st in F...