Teenage Dirtbag (A Harry Styl...

By SumNawaz

Elena Carter was the most beautiful and popular girl you'd ever lay your eyes on. She has the perfect face, p... More

Teenage Dirtbag (A Harry Styles FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 *LAST CHAPTER*
SEQUEL INFO.

Chapter 26

214K 4.5K 1.2K
By SumNawaz

Sorry I didn't update. My brother was being a butt and didn't let me use the damn computer.

CHECK OUT MY NEW FAN FIC, HARRY AND FAITH.

___________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            To say that I was about to hyperventilate and freak out would be the hundred percent truth. The nine of us were stuck here, in the middle Paris, with people who only spoke French and not a word of English. I looked around desperate to see if there was anything that could help us get back to the hotel, but couldn’t find anything.

            “What are we gonna do?” Melody panicked, eyes widening in fear.

            “Sh, babe,” Zayn wraps an arm around her shoulders. “We’ll find a way back.”

            “In case you didn’t notice, Zayn, we’re stuck in the middle of Paris!” Louis snaps, running a hand frustratedly through his hair.

            “Let’s not freak out,” Liam says, remaining calm. “We can ask someone for directions.”

            Niall looks at him. “None of us speak French, Liam.”

            My eyes widen. “Harry can!” I pipe up, and everyone looks at me as I look up at Harry. “You can ask one of these people where the hotel is.”

            Harry nods. “I guess I can do that,” he says. “What’s the name of the hotel?”

            “Um,” Becca holds out the word, snapping her fingers as a frown is etched on her thinking face. “Hotel Champs Elysees Mac Mahon!”

            Harry nods once again before looking around for someone. He then approaches a middle aged man off in the side and talks animatedly with him. The man nods and says something, pointing down the road and making all sorts of hand gestures. Harry then walked back over and we all looked at him expectantly.

            “He said that we need to go down this road, take a right, another right, a left, and then we’ll get there,” Harry explains. “If we walk, it’ll take us about twenty to twenty five minutes.”

            All of us groan as Liam sighs. “Well, I guess we better start walking.”

            Walking in the cool Paris air, we follow the directions Harry had told us in hopes of getting to the hotel. I wonder if the teachers or anyone else figured out that we were missing? I mean, they should since we are nine people who are lost in the middle of Paris. As we walked, I opened my hair from the pony tail I had tied it into earlier and let it fall down my back. Everyone walked ahead of me as Harry’s arm wrapped around my waist as we walked.

            “Well, isn’t this how you pictured your first day touring Paris?” he asks in a playful tone.

            I chuckle, my head leaning on his right upper arm. “Definitely,” I say. “But hey, at least we’re getting a better view of the city as we walk on our own time.”

            “True,” Harry grins, dimples popping.

            “Do you think we’ll get in trouble when we get to the hotel?” I ask him, wondering out loud.

            “Don’t know,” he replies. “It’s not our fault Mr. Cantwell isn’t loud enough to call of us to the bus.”

            I chuckle in response. We had been walking for ten minutes straight, crossing streets and dodging French people on the side walk. At one point I had gotten tired of walking, so Harry let me jump on his back as he carried me piggy back style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my chin on his left shoulder, his curls tickling my cheek. Becca turns to look at us and starts laughing.

            “Aw, look at you two,” she coos as we walk.

            I grin cheesily at her as Harry chuckles. “Don’t you love Paris?” I murmur into his ear.

            “At the moment, no,” Harry laughs quietly.

            I chuckle softly, nuzzling my face in his neck as he walked. “You smell good,” I say quietly, loving the scent he was wearing.

            “Oh, well thank you,” Harry says, and I can tell that he’s smirking. I noticed that he was wearing his Ray Bans, and smirking, I took them off with my left hand and wore them myself. Harry looks at me, raising an eyebrow as he just smirks. “Hate to admit it, but you look better in them than I do.”

            I laugh. “I know,” I wink.

****************

            “You are to stay in your hotel rooms until we return from the remaining tour for today. The nine of you can stay in one room so it won’t be too lonely, and you cannot go past the lobby area, understood?” Mr. Hendricks says sternly.

            “But it’s not even our fault that we got lost,” Harry says, glaring at him. “It’s your problem that you didn’t call us loud enough.”

            “It’s also your problem that you got lost in Paris, Mr. Styles,” Mrs. Nolan retorts.

            “Actually, it’s yours since you are the teachers,” Harry smirks.

            “Enough!” Mr. Cantwell shouts, making all of us – minus Harry – jump. “I suggest you keep your mouth shut, Mr. Styles, unless you want to stay inside your room throughout the entire trip.”

            I took the oppurtunity and nudged my elbow in Harry’s side, signing him to shut up before he makes this worse than it already is. Fortunately, he presses his lips together. “Now, you all are to stay in room 419 and not leave until we return. There will be food in there too, so don’t worry,” Mrs. Henrie says. “And to make sure that you stay in, we are going to some of people at the security desk to check in on you every now and then. So don’t you dare try to sneak out.” She adds with a huff, “We don’t need you getting lost in such a big city again.”

            “Now go,” Mr. Cantwell somewhat snarls.

            The nine of us turned around and went up to the fifth floor and to the room we were assigned to. “Fucking twat,” Harry muttered as we walked away, and I giggled quietly. No one really liked Mr. Cantwell.

            Finally walking into the room, the door slammed shut and we all sighed. Let’s just hope these next eight hours pass by quickly.

************

            “I’m hungryyyyy,” Niall whines, holding out the word.

            “Niall, there’s a bloody fridge in here,” Louis says. “Go get the food from that.”

            “But what if I take too much?” Niall asks. “I’m gonna get in trouble from the teachers. It’s their room!”

            Harry rolls his eyes from above me. “Like it matters.”

            We were all scattered around the teacher’s room, bored out of our minds. Harry was sitting on the sofa with my head in his lap and my legs sprawled across Louis’s lap. Melody and Zayn were doing something on his phone, Becca and Candice were gossiping on the other couch, and Liam was laying on the bed as he talked on the phone. Meanwhile, Niall was dying of hunger – or so he claims.

            Staying in here wasn’t the best thing to do in Paris, but it wasn’t so bad. I mean, yeah I’d be visiting the Eiffel Tower or something, but I guess getting lost in Paris comes with consequences. Or maybe it’s just that our teachers are unreasonable.

            “Just eat the damn food, Niall,” I roll my eyes as I feel Harry’s fingers curl around my hair.

            The Irish boy groans, standing up. “If I get in trouble, I’m blaming it all on you.”

            He then went over to the fridge, pulling out some sort of drink. I just chuckled and closed my eyes, until I felt my legs being lifted and then plopped down. I opened my eyes and saw Louis walking away. “Where are you going?” I ask him.

            “I’m done being your leg rest,” he replies.

            I furrow my eyebrows. “I thought the term was foot rest or something?”

            Louis scoffs. “Like I care,” he says, before sitting down on the couch.

            I look up at Harry. “What’s gotten his boxers in a twist?” I mutter.        

            Harry shrugs, frowning as he looks at Louis. “I don’t know,” he murmurs. “But I’m gonna find out.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3K 53
Being set up with someone from your dads work can be weird, but things can be different once you get to know them.
429K 11K 50
Alex Parks had always wanted to be a good person with a normal life. Then a rude, temperamental violent boy entered it and threw everything out of he...
95.5K 2.9K 41
Emily Bell and Harry Styles are opposites and Emily wants to stay that way. Harry loves Emily but she has a boyfriend and wants nothing to do with hi...
374K 11.8K 40
|mature content| In the shadows lurk beasts that mankind are completely oblivious to. They blend in with society so it's almost undetected. But when...